Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is it possible. . .?

Princess Serenity

That dogs can sense what a person is missing. When dad first built this house, the neighbors had a dog that was very good! If you told her or pointed towards the house, she'll leave without much of an issue. It's been a few years since she died. And there was Bear, my mom's German Shepherd who loved me. Now there's Mr. Tom's and Ms. Nina's dog who is excited when he sees me. Can an dog sense when a person is missing having a dog in their life? I hope I made the question clear.

I think some animals might be more adept at reading body language but I don't think they have any special abilities.

I think dogs know when they're around someone who will be receptive to them and give them the attention they desire. I'm betting the dog can still smell the other dogs on your clothes. There's really no way of the dog knowing whether what he smells is a living or dead dog, just that there's a dog in your life and you're likely to be receptive to this one.

• Like 1

Animals know a lot.

One of my friends told me ,in Puerto Rico,you always know when someone dies in their village .

All the dogs would howl ,when a human died.

Cats and dogs are sensitive to many things ,when it comes to human issues .