Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible telekinesis or a split dimension?

Billpacer

Ten years ago, I was leaving my aunt's house, and the driveway leads a to highway with a speed limit of 55 mph. In the opposite direction that I was going there is a turn in the road. It was at night, so it was easy to see the headlights coming, and I had to yield as a couple of vehicles passed. With the road clear, I pulled out, but as I started to accelerate, a pair of headlights came flying around the turn and all I could do was floor my car and to brace for impact. Somehow the car swerved into the other lane barely missing me. I was shocked to the point that I was shaking. It was the closest near death experience that I ever had.

As I drove down the road, gaining back composure, I noticed an odd thing. My trip odometer was making a clicking sound. It was the type with the rotating cylinders. i noticed the last cylinder in white showing the tenth of mile had seized. I hit the trip reset and it clicked back into place. I never had any problems before or since with with that odometer. It was just a weird event. Could it have been a form of telekinesis? Maybe all of it being directed into that portion of the odometer. Another thought I had it was a part of a split dimension. In one dimension I'm in a bad accident. Somehow that portion of that car merged with the current one or at least as far as the odometer was concerned. The odometer was like a watch that stops at the moment of accident. Any idea? Anyone have anything similar happen like this?

Alternatively, you swerved so violently, what is effectively some tumblers in your dashboard got stuck and needed a little nudge to get working again, a sort of technological whiplash.

• Like 2

Alternatively, you swerved so violently, what is effectively some tumblers in your dashboard got stuck and needed a little nudge to get working again, a sort of technological whiplash.

yeah this sounds more like it

the OP's version is way more interesting tho

• Like 2