Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why the Petraeus sex scandal is important

Merc14

At first glance the Petraeus sex scandal seems much ado about nothing, especially after the Clinton scandal, until you look at the testimony Petraeus gave after the Benghazi attack. Krauthammer explains why Benghazi and the Petraeus affair are linked and could blow the administration sky high.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/11/13/krauthammer-white-house-held-affair-over-petraeuss-head-favorable-tes#ixzz2CCRIbBuC

Don't think it will, it could disrupt anyone. Don't see any links to Libya and more of a CIA Vs FBI

Is it not possible that this is all because of the civil war the Reptilians are having? Is it not possible that the ambassador was of one Reptilian sect and was murdered by the other, disguised as Muslim terrorists? Petraeus, being part of the same sect as the ambassador, threated to expose Obama and his top officials as being Reptilians but had his plans foiled when the other Reptilian sect found out about the sex scandal and forced him to resign, forever hiding the fact that Obama is a Reptilian alien that is controling the United States...

• Like 2

Thank you for posting this. As someone who lives in the U.K. I was puzzled as to what all the fuss was about.

Is it not possible that this is all because of the civil war the Reptilians are having? Is it not possible that the ambassador was of one Reptilian sect and was murdered by the other, disguised as Muslim terrorists? Petraeus, being part of the same sect as the ambassador, threated to expose Obama and his top officials as being Reptilians but had his plans foiled when the other Reptilian sect found out about the sex scandal and forced him to resign, forever hiding the fact that Obama is a Reptilian alien that is controling the United States...

You are either a very brave man or a very stupid man...you don't think the Reptilians have already read your post outing them and are watching your house?? :unsure2:

You are either a very brave man or a very stupid man...you don't think the Reptilians have already read your post outing them and are watching your house?? :unsure2:

They have little worry about me because they know everyone will ignore everything I say because I am just another idiot on the internet.

Oh man, and the other General involved is General Allen. It is only too odd that Allen is actually Alien, but with a capital 'i'. By making the 'i' capital, no one would know it says AlIen and not Allen!

• Like 1

Thank you for posting this. As someone who lives in the U.K. I was puzzled as to what all the fuss was about.

There is no fuss.

You wouldn't know that by watching Fox news though, but most people here don't think either incident is a "scandal" and most people care very little that a general was banging his biographer for a few months, or if the white house labeled or didn't label an attack on a US embassy "terrorist" or not and when.

• Like 3

Oh man, and the other General involved is General Allen. It is only too odd that Allen is actually Alien, but with a capital 'i'. By making the 'i' capital, no one would know it says AlIen and not Allen!

Get a grip, man! Go and lie down in a darkened room for a while! :lol:

There is no fuss.

You wouldn't know that by watching Fox news though, but most people here don't think either incident is a "scandal" and most people care very little that a general was banging his biographer for a few months, or if the white house labeled or didn't label an attack on a US embassy "terrorist" or not and when.

Thanks ....... always good to have more than one person's take on a story.

Get a grip, man! Go and lie down in a darkened room for a while! :lol:

Thanks ....... always good to have more than one person's take on a story.

It is really only an issue to those who voted on the side of Romney. They tend to focus on and blow up things that make the president or his administration look bad. This is nothing more than an attempt to make Obama and Democrats look bad. Half of the country, probably more, have little concern about this issue.

• Like 3

Is someone suggesting that this a 'wag the dog' ploy almost? Personally I think, as my boss said, 'sex sales'. Top ranking official in any government or military who has a sec scandal will become instant big news, even world wide.

Well if this is true then now that the sex cat is out of the bag patreus has no reason not to blow the lid off of the Libya thing right? (doubtful)

It doesn't take a genius to see that someone high up in the government blew the manning and security of our embassy in a big way and someone high up's head should roll. The fact that there sin't a senate investagative hearing being conducted live on cspan is a disgrace.

Well now that would depend solely on the font...

I can't throw it out of the realm of possibility that they said General, blame it on YouTube or else we expose your tendency to expose yourself!

Well now that would depend solely on the font...

Ugh! Got me there!

Seriously,it's much ado about nothing and it's affect on Obama's Administration is just a lot of Republican wishful thinking.

If this had happened in Europe then i seriously doubt there would be any fuss made over it.

Edited by shaddow134
  • Like 2

in this day and age, where even one's gramma could have a sex tape resurface at any moment, the term sex scandal seems outdated and a bit over the top lol

in this day and age, where even one's gramma could have a sex tape resurface at any moment, the term sex scandal seems outdated and a bit over the top lol

LOL! Got something you wann show us JGirl? Love the new Avatar btw
  • Like 1

In the cold war era this would have been a big deal to some Governments,but now get over it and move on.

• Like 1

He has knowledge and access to top secret classified American intelligence. And who was in a position to possibly be black-mailed.

Seems like reason enough.

All this reminds of an old riddle:

Q) What do Mr. Petraeus and an empty piggy bank have in common?

A) They both have absolutely "no cents/sense".

Edited by Lilly

Seriously,it's much ado about nothing and it's affect on Obama's Administration is just a lot of Republican wishful thinking.

If this had happened in Europe then i seriously doubt there would be any fuss made over it.

If all it amounts to is a couple of middle aged men having a dalliance with younger women then I agree. But if either was dumb enough to actually let slip classified info then the story will have legs. Short of being caught standing over the body of a member of his own family, gun in hand and smoke rising, Obama is untouchable - mostly because he just ignores the law and dares anyone to challenge him.

It is sad, his relationship problems are his problems. I got no respect for the Murdock news media or the other main stream news outlets. They're just out to sell air time, they don't really care about what is going on of any real importance.

Well if this is true then now that the sex cat is out of the bag patreus has no reason not to blow the lid off of the Libya thing right? (doubtful)

There is nothing to "blow the lid off of" and never was.

It doesn't take a genius to see that someone high up inthe government blew the manning and security of our embassy in a big way and someone high up's head should roll. The fact that there sin't a senate investagative hearing being conducted live on cspan is a disgrace.

No it's not. You can't staff an embassy with an unlimited amount of security personnel. I don't know enough details to say what happened there, but it is not as if someone fell asleep and forgot to lock the front door....

It's not like 5 people with slingshots walked in.

A cable was sent to higher ups that the embassy was vulnerable to attack because it was in a city where the gov't was not firmly in control, there are Al Quada camps were in the countryside, and there is limited host nation support. That's EVERY US EMBASSY IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

Unless you put every middle east US embassy in the middle of a military base, you are never going to have a completely secured area. And even then.....

He has knowledge and access to top secret classified American intelligence. And who was in a position to possibly be black-mailed.

"in a position to possibly?"

now THAT sounds ominous.

If he broke any laws, then he should be prosecuted, and that's about the extent of it.

Short of being caught standing over the body of a member of his own family, gun in hand and smoke rising, Obama is untouchable - mostly because he just ignores the law and dares anyone to challenge him.

FFS... do you people actually believe this nonsense? Or do you just say it out of a sense of frustration that you lost?

Edited by Neognosis