Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien photos that make you go HHHMMM .......

mfrmboy

One school of thought is that these aleged aliens do not come from another planet but another dimension and that in thier native form are unable to percieve or participate with our dimension. Somewhat like how you would have problems navigating or being in a 2-D environment because you are 3-d. The theory is that these "greys" are actually biological machines grown by humans using methods suggested by the extra dimensionals from dolphin DNA as a base (thus the black in black eyes and plastic looking skin) and that they use these bio-machines remotely from thier own dimension in order to participate in our dimension with us.

Good Grief!! Well, 'you learn something new every day' so they say :)

Good Grief!! Well, 'you learn something new every day' so they say :)

LOL! Yeah that theory is pretty far out, that's for sure!

I think the bouncing light is meant to indicate when the alien is 'talking'.

Not sure what to make of this video ...... fairly sure it's fake. Why is the room so dark? Seems to indicate the makers don't want things to be seen clearly! The 'alien' looks like a monkey to me ..... a marmoset? something like that.

That's one hell of a marmoset buddy...

• Like 1

You would think with all of the spending the government does they could get a camera of decent quality...

Also...why are all aliens humanoid? Why does everyone assume they would resemble us in any way?

quality depends on how and whom uploaded it...

I was only trying to paste the link. gorrrrrr, so some people are so pikey, sorry, mean picky!

I was cracking a joke at the name of the link, not you - it was such an opportune name for a link with fake alien picks don't you think?

• Like 1

I was cracking a joke at the name of the link, not you - it was such an opportune name for a link with fake alien picks don't you think?

I do think, although not my strongest point! :whistle:

But yes, its called clever marketing, but fools no-one......well a few maybe.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

:alien: no one can know if they are real or not,why is it we live on earth never been to outer space and don't know whats out there in the rest of the universe? :alien: Edited by AyeKay

Yes those pictures are fake. I don't remember where I have read and watched the video where the alien comes out in but they indicated that it was a fake. But when I first saw these a while back, I actually thought they were real. But as I looked into it, I was disappointed to find out it was some dummy.

But those photos where not taken yesterday, they were taken before we had the equipment to make them look really real. In those days it would seem quite a remarkable feat to create something like them, hence the followers, but today we know better, hence they are fake.

Your contention is that these photos

What photos of aliens make you think they could be real ?

A few that I had to take a second look at -

post-31684-0-11533000-1352903165_thumb.jpost-31684-0-68244300-1352903181_thumb.jpost-31684-0-87680700-1352903195_thumb.jpost-31684-0-70758900-1352903228_thumb.j

Are from the late 40s when the Roswell Event occured?

They're great quality photos, clear and crisp, almost of a digital quality to the image (and please, don't say "they look like that because they've been digitally preserved", digitally preserved archival photos still look like archival photos).

Also, when did latex gloves get invented? The sixties apparently http://www.acgroupltd.com/content/23-product-knowledge-22

So it's a bit odd that the person conducting the autopsy/necropsy is wearing them if it's meant to be the late 40s.

Your contention is that these photos

Are from the late 40s when the Roswell Event occured?

They're great quality photos, clear and crisp, almost of a digital quality to the image (and please, don't say "they look like that because they've been digitally preserved", digitally preserved archival photos still look like archival photos).

Also, when did latex gloves get invented? The sixties apparently http://www.acgrouplt...ct-knowledge-22

So it's a bit odd that the person conducting the autopsy/necropsy is wearing them if it's meant to be the late 40s.

In 1889, William Stewart Halsted, the first chief of surgery at John Hopkins Hospital, invented rubber gloves in order to prevent medical staff from catching dermatitis from surgical chemicals.

It was household gloves which were invented in the 60`s.

The autopsy was not done on someones kitchen table along side baking a carrot cake, it was done in a lab and they did have gloves then,

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

mcrom901, you are cheating, that was not in original line up, you can`t just add photos willy nilly.

Cute little monkey though...and I am convinced that one is real.

Could be computer generated monkey so its a fake! LOL No photo of anything can be taken as real... at least when it comes to something that everyone hasn't seen like aliens.....but we'll believe a monkey is real but there is no PROOF if you know what I mean....

• Like 1

It would be impossible to tell if the subject of a photo is real or not these days.

I am not asking if they are real.... just if there is any info on them and if there are any pics that make you think that the subject could possibly be a true extraterrestrial.

They do look good an make you go hmmmm but I don't think they are real aliens

They do look good an make you go hmmmm but I don't think they are real aliens

Don`t let me down now, what do you mean you don`t "think" they are real aliens. :cry:

In 1889, William Stewart Halsted, the first chief of surgery at John Hopkins Hospital, invented rubber gloves in order to prevent medical staff from catching dermatitis from surgical chemicals.

It was household gloves which were invented in the 60`s.

The autopsy was not done on someones kitchen table along side baking a carrot cake, it was done in a lab and they did have gloves then,

Actually, the MEDICAL latex glove we'd recognise today was invented in the 60s. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latex_glove

This is what Halstead invented: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=R8BkKF4cUAIs9M:&imgrefurl=http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/rubber_gloves_born___and_now_banished___at_johns_hopkins&docid=31xZfXTlUOmjLM&imgurl=http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/sebin/b/r/365CF091804CD26A3C60E0844CE1F5FF.jpg&w=261&h=360&ei=eT6kUOq7EIOCmQX_zYDIDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=572&vpy=122&dur=1346&hovh=264&hovw=191&tx=109&ty=110&sig=105474833001794102666&page=1&tbnh=150&tbnw=116&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:78

Not exactly what we see in the photo is it?

What photos of aliens make you think they could be real ?

A few that I had to take a second look at -

Does anyone know anything about these ?post-31684-0-11533000-1352903165_thumb.jpost-31684-0-68244300-1352903181_thumb.jpost-31684-0-87680700-1352903195_thumb.jpost-31684-0-70758900-1352903228_thumb.j

ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-all-of-these-aliens-are-real-bro-cd0247.jpg

Why are aliens ugly?

My daughter asked this when I was watching Star Trek, and by gum she has a point. Big vein riddled heads, scrawny little bodies, all lost out in the aesthetics stakes. The only ones whom appear to be good looking are the Nordics, and they are based on us, by the most dubious of sources. As we evolve, we are expected to eventually evolve a coffee coloured skin with fine features, larger eyes, and females with pert breasts. I always remember that bit for some strange reason. All of which sounds lovely and all, but why do we not ever see an alien and go, Wow! What a beautiful creature! I never imagined beauty in that form! The closest I have heard to this are the wet dream abductees whom say that Aliens change into beautiful creatures, one particular claimant I remember actually cited Pamela Anderson as a model to describe the transformed creature. Personally I think that bar could be raised but the point stands. The best looking creatures in the Universe appear to be us. Even 7 of 9 is human.

Is this possible, or likely? What do you think?

Why do we supposedly only get visited by the undatables?

Don`t let me down now, what do you mean you don`t "think" they are real aliens. :cry:

They look more like genetic human hybrids then a being totally alien to our world. I think aliens would alter themselves or a sub species for the research travel mission as well as the enviroments that they are exploring. Those explorers would appear much different from the originating species and more compatable with the enviroments of the world they are visiting.

Originating species might be from a totally liquid enviroment and made hybrids of what ever enviroment they intend to travel in order to be more efficient.

I'm not letting you down! I'm a believer that we've been visited by different intelligent species, but who can really know what is a genuine image or fake or the motives behind them.

Why are aliens ugly?

Deanna Troi's none too shabby, and everyone seems to love the Doctor.

Why are aliens ugly?

My daughter asked this when I was watching Star Trek, and by gum she has a point. Big vein riddled heads, scrawny little bodies, all lost out in the aesthetics stakes. The only ones whom appear to be good looking are the Nordics, and they are based on us, by the most dubious of sources. As we evolve, we are expected to eventually evolve a coffee coloured skin with fine features, larger eyes, and females with pert breasts. I always remember that bit for some strange reason. All of which sounds lovely and all, but why do we not ever see an alien and go, Wow! What a beautiful creature! I never imagined beauty in that form! The closest I have heard to this are the wet dream abductees whom say that Aliens change into beautiful creatures, one particular claimant I remember actually cited Pamela Anderson as a model to describe the transformed creature. Personally I think that bar could be raised but the point stands. The best looking creatures in the Universe appear to be us. Even 7 of 9 is human.

Is this possible, or likely? What do you think?

Why do we supposedly only get visited by the undatables?

Forget an alien looking good, I would be suprised to see one that is even mildly human looking or humanoid looking. I would honestly be suprised if the aliens had 4 limbs or resembled any mammal we have seen on Earth. The only way that is even plausible is if they came from a planet exactly like earth, and that is still a shot in the dark IMO.

There are some sexy Romulans and Vulcans. That green chick in the new Star Trek movie is pretty hot...and what about the movie Avatar? That blue chick is bangin lol

Deanna Troi is half human ;)

Indeed everyone loves the Doctor, but I do not find any incarnation "attractive" :lol:

And, we look like Time Lords, Time Lords do not look like us! (Matt Smith)

Edited by psyche101

Regarding the video: the OP's photos are not stills from it.

The last three photo's are in indeed from the vid with Alan Alda. Watch from around the 1:30 mark and you can see the exact scene from one of the stills.

The first one's identity is even better...

You ready for this?

It's promo shot for an episode of the X-FIles. "Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man." http://forgetomori.c...are-unit-alien/

Booom! All fake photos.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1