Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man finds his doppelganger in a painting

Still Waters

On a trip back from Denver once, I was greeted by the name of someone else several times by the crew of the plane I was on. They swore I was her exact double. Strangely, her first name was the same as my middle name. I think we all have doubles, somewhere.

Lookalikes, everyone has one. :)

chris-kemp.jpg

6a00cdf7e406c6094f00fad6a5dd180005.jpg

tumblr_l8ajqsRR5U1qzls2xo1_500.jpg

How very unfortunate for the Beavis & Butthead doppelgangers..... very, very unfortunate.

• Like 1

i met my lookalike once at a Hard Rock Cafe.. thought I was looking in a mirror until I noticed the words on his t-shirt were different then mine. I was wearing some crappy rock band white tee-shirt which looked almost like his white spam t-shirt. Confused the hell out of the people I was with since we have the same first name. (well He was going by Dan and I was going by Danny close enough :P). Was the creepiest experience I ever had.

Pretty sure everybody has a bunch of clone or two running around.

People have always commented on how I look like brad pitt, people have even called me brad and asked for my autograph on many occasions and I have also played along and had free meals and gifts etc especially when I'm in London! I can see the resemblance but I have a much more muscular and toned body than the real brad Pitt. If can be a bit annoying though when I'm out with friends and I'm constantly harassed by women offering themselves to me, I suppose it's more of a curse.

Trying to recall the episode of QI with the Renaissance painting that featured Rodney Bewes and Brian Blessed lookalikes

Reminds me of the one with Sylvester Stallone and the painting in (I think but not a hundred percent sure) the Vatican City.