Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Newbie :)

TaraOlivia

Hello :)

I'm new! Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Tara and I am from Ohio. I'm very intrigued with things of the unexplained. I, myself, am interested in everything with an open mind and I have found that I have had a gift for quite some time now and am currently trying to figure out if it runs in my family or if i'm just the lucky one lol :) but I have a gift of clairvoyance and being able to dream about future events.....not all events and i can't predict what events nor can I control my dreams or when I will have prophetic dreams but they come randomly and are all very very vivid and almost seem real. So, it's nice to meet you all! Now i'm gonna have fun exploring the site :)

• Like 1

Welcome Tara, bid your former life a fond farewell!

Hi Tara and welcome to the forum. You sound a lot like me. I call mine premonitions, mine come more like daydreams, can't seem to have them at will, at least not usually but when I have one it comes true. I can also see what has happened in the past sometimes too or pick up on what someone is thinking about. These things seem to happen at random, don't know what I do, if anything, to cause it to happen.

Hiya, I am relatively new here too.

I do not have a gift, but am quite intrigued by those who do. Have had a couple of "preminitions" in my time, but put them down to be based more on logic. Maybe because "having a gift" freaks me out a bit.

Great site here.

• Like 1

Hello Tara, welcome to UM. Make yourself at home :)

.....and a belated welcome to you too freetoroam :st

Hello, Tara. Nice to meet you, I'm James. I'm new here too and i am exploring the current site looking for interesting articles. Welcome :)

• Like 1

Welcome, state-neighbor! :) Ever dabble in astral travelling?

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums Tara.

By all means, dive into the site. I'm sure that there'll be lots here that will interest you. :)

It's expanded my horizons, quite a bit!

Hello Tara, welcome to UM. Make yourself at home :)

.....and a belated welcome to you too freetoroam :st

:clap: now I have managed to switch on the smilies, there is no stopping me. :st

wow! nice to meet you all! and it's ok guys my life is already madness, i'm sure a little more won't hurt ;) i've always been "different".... and i like it that way :su and yes i have heard of astral traveling, actually i've researched it a little because i believe i experienced it a few times......

:clap: now I have managed to switch on the smilies, there is no stopping me. :st

lol! Good for you :tu:

• Like 1