Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BEK's

Tr14n913

I believe different entities exist from various realms (for want of a better word) that we aren't attuned to but the Black Eyed Kids concept, I just see very little value/significance in kids (or something disguised as a child?) with black eyes appearing, why would they have black eyes and nothing else of note in their repertoire? Seems like some quickly baked tale from around a campfire. That's not saying folks haven't encountered another kind of being before and attached it to this legend.

It's not just kids. I first got bullied by one in my early childhood, upto my teens Last time I saw him he was a teenager like me, so these "Beings" or "people" with black eyes grow up into adults just like you and me, presumably.

I often tend to relate him to the supernatural because his skin was very pale, and eyes deep black. It's really not pleasant to look at.

I have a difficult time deciding whether he's a supernatural entity or some bloke born with black eyes. Has there ever been a case of somebody being born with black eyes?

That's interesting Insaniac, many of the things that I have perused on BEK's were the urban legend/campfire like things that seem corny like someone just made them up on the spot, all they have to offer is they had black eyes and were creepy looking kids, it's rare to see anything that seems legitimate. It is insightful to read an experience that has more to it and suggests substance to th entity. I think their behaviour seems similar to Shadow people experiences, usually seem curious but not violent and have a disturbing feel to them. Maybe they are operate/exist similar to that.

It could be manifestations of energy created unwittingly by the observer or someone close by or could be visitors from elsewhere, purposefully or accidentally interacting here, it's easy to dismiss all the phenomena as sleep paralysis or hallucinations, obv I'm sure many instances can be explained that way but not 100%.. I can see how unnerving it would be to have such a thing appear next to you when there is no easy answer to attach to it.

That's interesting Insaniac, many of the things that I have perused on BEK's were the urban legend/campfire like things that seem corny like someone just made them up on the spot, all they have to offer is they had black eyes and were creepy looking kids, it's rare to see anything that seems legitimate. It is insightful to read an experience that has more to it and suggests substance to th entity. I think their behaviour seems similar to Shadow people experiences, usually seem curious but not violent and have a disturbing feel to them. Maybe they are operate/exist similar to that.

It could be manifestations of energy created unwittingly by the observer or someone close by or could be visitors from elsewhere, purposefully or accidentally interacting here, it's easy to dismiss all the phenomena as sleep paralysis or hallucinations, obv I'm sure many instances can be explained that way but not 100%.. I can see how unnerving it would be to have such a thing appear next to you when there is no easy answer to attach to it.

Thank you, but I didn't see this person in my sleep. I'd see him just in the street from time to time, saw him once up where my work experience was and twice in school. His name was Kyle Inningworth. I didn't bother mentioning before because I didn't want to be in this thread long.

People keep bringing up black contact lenses, but I don't believe he owned any for the simple truth that nobody in York has sold them since.. ever. England isn't America. We don't have instant-access to what Americans do.

The other two reasons I don't believe he used contacts were:

1: He was what is known as a 'chav.' He wasn't some rich kid with a nice expensive house. I saw him 2 or 3 times riding around on a bicycle, for what it's worth. I only saw his supposed second house. It was a council house with the windows shielded with metal fencing/thin plates (council use them) and boarded up. A rougher part of Accomb.

This leads me to believe he didn't own a PC, meaning it's unlikely he bought contact lenses from over sea's. I don't think the guy even had a job. If he did, I picture him working in a market or some cruddy place. Anybody who was familiar with him knew he was too much trouble to get accepted into a decent job.

2: Those black contact lenses shown earlier in the links cost about £200-300 per contact. How long do they last, anyway? Because if they don't last very long, he'd have to buy several sets meaning he'd spend around... *rough guess* £48 hundred for several sets? He certainly didn't look like the kind of guy with that money, wearing the tracky bottoms/hoody.

I tend to believe he was an individual born with unusually pale skin and large pupils (to the point they covered his Iris') or... theres something paranormal about him. One or the other.

Maybe he's an Alien (Grey) in disguise?...

I saw this guy a total of about 7, maybe 8 times, and he always had black eyes, so I doubt he owned the state-of-the-art contacts people mention.

Insaniac did you ever think about trying to become friends with him? Did he have any friends that he hung out with or was he alone everytime you saw him?

There's certainly some weird chavs that hang around where I live, I always wonder what the point of their existence is and whether they are part of a separate species or something lol but I've never seen any with black eyes thankfully! It sure doesn't sound at all like the usual stories of black eyed kids, perhaps he had a medical condition, it doesn't seem like he wasn't from this society so to speak.

There's certainly some weird chavs that hang around where I live, I always wonder what the point of their existence is and whether they are part of a separate species or something lol but I've never seen any with black eyes thankfully! It sure doesn't sound at all like the usual stories of black eyed kids, perhaps he had a medical condition, it doesn't seem like he wasn't from this society so to speak.

who knows, they could be sent by Satan to keep an eye out, or just something rather evil, it's an unexplained mystery like everything else.

Interesting...

With the person I saw, you could see the whites of his eyes but only just around the edges. To give an accurate description, It looked as though his pupils had grown over his iris', leaving the whites only partially visible, and most of his eyes black.

This person was the equivalent of what some refer to as a chav. And unless he stole the money and found a computer, I doubt he could've afforded state-of-the-art contact lenses.

Do they ship them oversea's?

And if so, why did he choose to wear them every single time he went outside?

How long do contact lenses last before you need a new pair?

If these are around £200-300 per contact, he'd need several hundred pound for the 7 or so times I saw him. He'd have to rob a bank just to afford it.

Not to mention, they're not sold in England. Not 'Hollywood-grade' contacts.

Peace and take care.

Edit: Typo.

http://www.coloured-...ontacts/?cr=USD

$99, this is a UK store, they last for 6 months once opened. And these are the full black ones. To just black out your pupils, they're only about $20.

Again, the notion that these things are super expensive and hard to get is a myth.

Edited by Rafterman

http://www.coloured-...ontacts/?cr=USD

$99, this is a UK store, they last for 6 months once opened. And these are the full black ones. To just black out your pupils, they're only about $20.

Again, the notion that these things are super expensive and hard to get is a myth.

It's a revelation to me, Raf. Thanks for letting me know. I might take a look around the sight. However you can easily notice in the up-close shots (bottom picture) they are contacts. Fake and plaggy.

However, they're still not sold in York as far as I'm aware, and if they are, well, it proves me wrong. For those of us who never travel out of York, they're impossible to purchase unless you own a computer. Considering this kid moved into a ramshackle council house in a poor neighborhood it's unlikely the kid had the money for several sets of £100 contact lenses. He'd need around £10,00 for the sets provided in the above link.

I doubt this person I saw would wear black contacts every single time he went outside, even to school. (he'd be told to remove them or face detention/eventually be expelled for disobedience.)

I humbly guarantee everybody that this kids eyes were naturally black. Like some of us have suggested, perhaps he was born with a medical condition of some sorts, but that doesn't explain the feelings of intense loathing, fear and dread.

Insaniac did you ever think about trying to become friends with him? Did he have any friends that he hung out with or was he alone everytime you saw him?

Sometimes he hung out with people who I considered to be the wrong crowd. Chavs, some other people I knew from school who had reputations as bullies who I've never gotten along with in the past. So they're all a**holes to me.

No, I never had the courage to ask him. Whenever I saw him, I wouldn't feel safe. Just threatened. No one else in my life has ever intimidated me more than this individual.

Sometimes he hung out with people who I considered to be the wrong crowd. Chavs, some other people I knew from school who had reputations as bullies who I've never gotten along with in the past. So they're all a**holes to me.

No, I never had the courage to ask him. Whenever I saw him, I wouldn't feel safe. Just threatened. No one else in my life has ever intimidated me more than this individual.

Oh okay what does Chav mean?

Oh okay what does Chav mean?

In America I think they go by a different name, but a chav is a youth who neither has any form of employment or sometimes an education. Also of note, it's as if you have to dress in tracksuits or popular brands (Nike, Reebok, etc) before society labels you a chav.

It might have more meanings, but thats all I know.

Take care.

Edited by Insaniac

In America I think they go by a different name, but a chav is a youth who neither has any form of employment or sometimes an education. Also of note, it's as if you have to dress in tracksuits or popular brands (Nike, Reebok, etc) before society labels you a chav.

Take care.

In the states I think the word might be Hooligan? I dunno but thanks for the explanation

Yes hooligan is a good definition, usually they congregate on street corners near shops or in town centres and yell offensive words at passers by and threaten those who have done nothing to intimidate them lol, they are pretty vulgar and bizarre for the most part and usually have children at early ages who they care nothing for!

Edited by DancingCorpse

Come to think of it...there was this brother and sister I knew a few years back. They were from England and their eyes were really dark and from what I could tell they were damaged goods, still I befriended them anyway because..well I was a loner. They were kind but sort of..off if you get me, like secretive. I always thought their eyes were pretty cool actually but to be honest, I have a thing were I can't look into someone's eyes for more than a few seconds and so I never asked them. They left for England suddenly one day and I never saw them again...interpret that as you please.

Come to think of it...there was this brother and sister I knew a few years back. They were from England and their eyes were really dark and from what I could tell they were damaged goods, still I befriended them anyway because..well I was a loner. They were kind but sort of..off if you get me, like secretive. I always thought their eyes were pretty cool actually but to be honest, I have a thing were I can't look into someone's eyes for more than a few seconds and so I never asked them. They left for England suddenly one day and I never saw them again...interpret that as you please.

GEEEEZ you shudda asked them about there eyes maybe we could solve this mystery once and for all lol, Oh well how did they treat you as a friend?

GEEEEZ you shudda asked them about there eyes maybe we could solve this mystery once and for all lol, Oh well how did they treat you as a friend?

Fine I suppose, I was their only friend in the street, and they mine.

Then they just moved away?

• 4 weeks later...

...... so you were friends with someone who literally had black eyes???

Take care.

We call those Democrats in the US.

Just kidding.....

I'm from merry old england and i ain't seen any people with freaky dark eyes yet, hopefully I won't run into any of these beings!