Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Service Agents Frightened

Simbi Laveau

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/321427/security-check-continues-ahead-of-obama-visit

Secret service agents wet their pan................... ...were,were taken aback by Thai water lizards ,when doing a security check ,prior to President Obamas visit to Thailand.

They thought they were komodo dragons ,but were assured that they were not.

Excuse me while I snicker a bit.

They are not dangerous in a raptor-kind-of-way. It's just that a bite from them brings about a plethora of bacteria.

Imagine a meat-grinder with 10-days old rotten old meat scrapings with poison in it, and get your hand stuck there.

Edited by EllJay
  • Like 1

I would be startled too. You don't expect wild animals to be wandering around a government place like that. And not everyone can just glance at a huge lizard and know whether it is deadly or not.

It's Thailand.There are animals in all kinds of places ......I guess I'm more accustomed to this kind of thing.

Well, at least they didn't have sex with them :passifier: ...

• Like 2

Well, at least they didn't have sex with them :passifier: ...

Yeah, thanks for small gifts. I dont think SS would have survived a centrefold with a picture of that.