Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I wish to learn better energy techniques

CelestialStar

I have been searching, trying to find a working energy technique for my psychokinetic abilities, usually all I can draw is healing energy and when I do draw the right energy, it isn't enough and I burn it off without being able to use it in the way that I need. I wish to find a better energy technique, I will consider all possible techniques.

If you are here to condemn psychokinesis, then p.m. me about it, we could engage in a bit of a game, only one person can play this game with me at a time, the game is called "truths".

I'll elaborate here to save time,

In this game, my goal is to protect psychokinesis, yours is against it.

we will begin an exchange on whether or not it is real,

when I say something in red like this, it is red truth, it is truth, no lies (don't worry i won't do something unfair such as "Psychokinesis is real".that defeats my purpose. If i refuse to answer to answer you use blue truth, but to use it, you must say something directly against psychokinesis, then I HAVE to answer in red truth. Example:"Nobody has ever done it, therefore Levitation/psychokinesis aren't real." (to which my response is Nina Kulagina had satisfied Russian and American standards for controlled experiments in levitation, but skeptics have dismissed her levitation due to the possibility of it being a skilled illusion even though she had satisfied controlled experiments in Russia and America. therefore it is.)THIS GAME IS PLAYED THROUGH PMing ONLY. and please be intelligent, or don't bother playing the game.

Edited by CelestialStar

So...you are now dictating to us how we should conduct any sort of discussion?

Sorry but just because someone thinks something is the truth doesn't make it so.

You could easily write, in red letters, that a purple and orange platypus lives in San Diego and that is supposed to be truth? :innocent:

well obviously something like that is false, and I didn't mean for here, I mean if you are here against psychokinetics and pm me about it. and again, be smart, this topic is for psychokinetic energy techniques.

you pm me to play the game, that game is my own fun little way of dismissing your stance against psychokinetics.

THE GAME WONT BE PLAYED ON THIS FORUM, and the "Red truth, Blue truth" format is for my own enjoyment, you dont have to use it. and obiously it has to be a fact that could be researched and proven."You didn't read my first post correctly, i explicitly said to pm me about the game"

Edited by CelestialStar
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

If you have psychokinetic abilities, whats with the searching?

You have said:

"usually all I can draw is healing energy and when I do draw the right energy, it isn't enough and I burn it off without being able to use it in the way that I need.", in other words, nothing happened.

As a chef I generally recommend a balanced diet. There are a lot of foods that will give you a burst of energy but for the most part they have no long term effect. They are out of fashion but pulses such as cowpea and Adzuki Bean will give you the best result when it comes to storing and slowly using energy without the downsides that high sugar and fat levels can often produce.

Before you "find" this energy you must investigate more in a more realistic manner, you arent going to turn into an X-man with "energy techniques" there is no such thing.

I beleive it is possible to do these things but you should probably start by understanding how you work in a physical and psychological level. Eastern philosophy is good for this. Some quantum physics, neuroscience and psychology would broaden your conception and perception of the reality that surrounds us.

Edited by Spiritus Spacium