Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

can anyone help me...please!

momof10

On tuesdayafternoon I picked my kids up from school in my car, waited for my older son to get home via bus and then we all got in my van to go to dinner...came home went to bed, next morning I can not find my car key anywhere. i have spent 2 days searching my house now.

I am a widowed mother of 10 kids, Im guessing the baby wandered off with them? its the only key I have for my car and I dont have the money to tow it to dealer and have a new one cut/programmed! Anyone any ideas?

its a single key on a ring with a yellow keychain thing...

I am taking your post seriously, so please know that I too am being serious. After consulting the frequencies surrounding your key via my Crystal Ball...I am sensing that they are in the house, quite possibly in a coat pocket, I am seeing this coat black with rainbow colors on it...there are definite rainbow colors associated with the key. I am getting that it is covered by either paper or cloth or both. I am getting a strong sense of a jacket of some kind. Quite possibly one of the kids put them in their coat pocket.

I hope this helps.

Also, if you can call a lock smith they can usually make a key from the vin code. I would also tell you that I am getting the strong sense of food associated with your key...maybe a pantry.

joc

• Like 1

Thank you! I am completely serious! one of the kids bedrooms is off the kitchen...maybe thats the food connection? Ill go through all the pockets and such in the morning when they wake up.

I am open to other visions/thoughts/etc in the meantime!

Thank you so much!

well, i searched the kids rooms today with no luck :(

called a locksmith...they want at least $200 for a key:( I dont have thaat kind of money, so im just praying it shows up soon....

On tuesdayafternoon I picked my kids up from school in my car, waited for my older son to get home via bus and then we all got in my van to go to dinner...came home went to bed, next morning I can not find my car key anywhere. i have spent 2 days searching my house now.

I am a widowed mother of 10 kids, Im guessing the baby wandered off with them? its the only key I have for my car and I dont have the money to tow it to dealer and have a new one cut/programmed! Anyone any ideas?

its a single key on a ring with a yellow keychain thing...

My baby does that same thing. At that age they are experimenting with putting things in stuff. Check the toys, the drawers, any boxes layering around. Funny thing ... I'm missing my keys at the moment... But I keep spares.

What kind of car do you have? Did you buy it new? Sometimes the dealer will have a plastic key that you can get a key made from.

*snip*

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed rude remark

I'm guessing the best solution is just to start cleaning house! One room at a time...beginning with the most likely room for a 'key snatcher' to live in. Under the beds, in the closet IN THE TOY BOX! :yes:

My baby does that same thing. At that age they are experimenting with putting things in stuff. Check the toys, the drawers, any boxes layering around. Funny thing ... I'm missing my keys at the moment... But I keep spares.

unfortunally it onlu had one key when I bought it :(

What kind of car do you have? Did you buy it new? Sometimes the dealer will have a plastic key that you can get a key made from.

its a 2010 ford focus, I bought it used. The dealer said if I have it towed there that they can make me keys for about $150 but then I have to pay for towing too so its likely to be more than the $200 for a locksmith to come out here.

*snip*

I'm guessing the best solution is just to start cleaning house! One room at a time...beginning with the most likely room for a 'key snatcher' to live in. Under the beds, in the closet IN THE TOY BOX! :yes:

Yeah Ive been through almost every room, definately all the rooms she has access too...

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed rude quote

Look in a potted plant my kid hid the button to our TV and I had to pull it out for years with a plyers to put the TV on, then I found that dang button years later in a plant.:):)

Ask the dealership if they can make a duplicate from the vin #. They can, but you might have to 'prove' ownership of the car to them first. The reason is because car thieves have been known to write down the vin # (located inside the dash...but also on your insurance card) and then have a key made, then go back and steal the car. They can make a key from the vin#...I don't know if they will...but I do know they can.