Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What does this mean? PLEASE HELP

TwistEnding7191

I agree with Ryu and DB.

I think that OP needs to see a professional psychologist. He obviously needs help to cope more effectively with life issues,... and maybe even mental health problems.

The most obvious question here is - Why have not other people (OPs family and friends) seen this "wolf"?

"shoot him in the face" :clap:

Please do not shoot 'the wolf'. If it's a real wolf you'll have just killed an endangered animal. If it's spiritual or psychological you'll have just discharged a firearm for no good reason. Either way, firing off a gun at night might just bring you visitors in the form of the local police.

• Like 1

in a spiritual sense wolves are protectors of your spirit and walk your spiritual journey with you ...are they a physical form or is it something you feel you just know are there ?

Please do not shoot 'the wolf'. If it's a real wolf you'll have just killed an endangered animal. If it's spiritual or psychological you'll have just discharged a firearm for no good reason. Either way, firing off a gun at night might just bring you visitors in the form of the local police.

Oh, I dunno about that, Lilly,... If I had one of these (endangered or not) "following me for years" I would seriously consider buying a ridiculously hugh handgun.

wolf.jpg

But, like I said in my earlier post, a psychiatrist might be the best option in this case...

Edited by Hazzard

Is it a real wolf, like does it come to your house maybe looking for something to eat?. Or is it a shadow creature that you sometimes see. If its a shadow creature I found bright lights make them go away. I used to see shadow creatures in my house a lot. I bought a bright flashlight and some daylight bulbs. I would shine the torch and chase the things under the sofa, then shine the light under the sofa. Eventually they just stopped being about. I think they were neither good or bad but were feeding on and creating a negative vibe at the time.

Maybe what you were chasing away were shadows, not 'shadow creatures'.

Also, this 'negative vibe' thing, maybe you're just trying to objectify or personify your negative feelings and if it takes the form of a 'shadow creature' so be it, just blame something else for your 'negative vibe'. Just sayin.

Maybe you just have a fear of the dark, and pointing a flashlight and light bulb illuminates it. again, just sayin.

I take it DBunker and Ryu don't believe in anything paranormal or supernatural.

In any case Twistending needs to figure out what it is or wants.

I take it that you get disappointed when people try to offer rational explanations and deny some sort of special meaning to your 'shadow wolf' stalking.

Well rationality a wild animal wouldent follow a person around for years. They dont normally come to someones house for food .

shadows are cast on something a wall a floor and don't run from light. So what would you call a shadow cast in mid air. That runs from light? Mental illness? Mental illness doesn't show up in photographs. But photos can me faked and the film type is easier than the digital ones.

OP, your solution is simple:

Next time you see The Black Wolf (capitalised for gravity) run over and kick it in the nuts.

If it bites you, it's real - call animal control and tell them this wolf has been bothering you for a long time and can they take it away and put it somewhere else please.

If it disappears, it's not real - call a psychiatrist and tell them you have hallucinations. they'll give you some drugs to make it go away.

Alternatively, if you're making this whole thing up for a bit of attention on the internet, just carry on, I'm sure you will.

Jamie. So what your saying is if you can't see touch or measure it it isn't real.

Science is still learning and discovering new things. That is the nature of science.

Jamie. So what your saying is if you can't see touch or measure it it isn't real.

Science is still learning and discovering new things. That is the nature of science.

The nature of science to learn things by seeing them and measuring them to prove that they're real, otherwise they might not be.

True.

Still, that doesnt inevitably open the door for every paranormal phenomenon to be real.

Not every thing is paranormal. But here is the problem how many doctors will tell you its paranormal? Or are you going to spend years in therapy and possibly on medication whether its paranormal or not.

Scowl. Not every thing can be seen or felt. Ever felt the radiation of a cat scan Or an x ray?

How do you measure something when there isn't a device made to measure it?

• Like 1