Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What does this mean? PLEASE HELP

TwistEnding7191

Ok...so I've got this black wolf that has followed me around for years...I only see it at night, and it has never shown any aggression towards me, but it freaks ne out every time I see it because a wolf is the only thing in the world I am afraid of...please help me to better understand what's going on, why I'm seeing this, what this means, if it's good or bad, and if it comes down to it, how to get rid of it if I should or need to...

• Like 1

Sounds like your shadow, symbolically at least. A personification of your deep inner fears/demons, physically interpreted outwardly by you. That sounds like something a psychologist might say, but I really think there is something to it. I wonder if there is really an actual physical black wolf following you all these years or not. Maybe try to pay attention to when and where you see this wolf thing. You might pick up a thing or two from analyzing your scenario when you see it. Maybe you have more fears than you realize. I don't know; just a thought.

Ok...so I've got this black wolf that has followed me around for years...I only see it at night, and it has never shown any aggression towards me, but it freaks ne out every time I see it because a wolf is the only thing in the world I am afraid of...please help me to better understand what's going on, why I'm seeing this, what this means, if it's good or bad, and if it comes down to it, how to get rid of it if I should or need to...

Try not to fear it. Let us know if it reacts to that. It's reaction to your emotions like only said will give a clue to its nature ether it be purely psychological or metaphysical.

It could be something else... Everone and everything has its secrets. The black dog enjoys those rieked with sin, from what ive heard. Seriously.

Ok...so I've got this black wolf that has followed me around for years...I only see it at night,

when at night? eg: when you are in bed, when you are asleep or sitting watching t.v?

Freetoroam: all the above

And thanks guys I will take your advice and see what happens

Have you asked it questions?

Can you look it in the eyes and ask why it is here?

If it does you no harm, then leave it be. But no doubt it bothers you somehow because you are asking for advise. Ask yourself the question, why does it bother you? then you may find the answer you are looking for.

Wolves tend to turn up a lot as Spirit guides so maybe it's a good thing?

• Like 2

Research wolves, once you do your fear will go away.

You will see they are a fantastic creature ( one we humans should learn from ), and your fear will turn to pure respect....

• Like 4

I Have had the similar thing going on for 11 years now, atfirst it scared the hell outta me but after having a close encounter with it, i now realise it's a sort of guardian, ive moved 3 times in the last 11 years and every time i move it's more than 500km from where im moving. and every single time a few days later i see it, Aslong as you dont feel it as a serious threat it probably isn't.

• Like 1

Wolves tend to turn up a lot as Spirit guides so maybe it's a good thing?

yes I do not think the OP is familiar with ANIMAL TOTEMS,

this wolf is an animal totem,

it is common in native american lore...

OP go and google "animal totem wolf",

you should learn from this animal,

as a life long guide.

• Like 1

Sounds like a totem. Most likely your primary totem. It is a protector and a teacher so there is no need to fear it.

• Like 1

we can't say what it does, maybe you have some kind of phobia or maybe you don't

try looking to it and see what it does concentrate on it, your fears will only get in the way

Edited by Cataclysmic faith
  • Like 1

we can't say what it does, maybe you have some kind of phobia or maybe you don't

try looking to it and see what it does concentrate on it, your fears will only get in the way

if it is a phobia then it is a SHADOW ANIMAL totem....

I had one dream of a wolf that was one of my favorite dream moments I've ever had. I was on a platform by the ocean, and there was a chain link fence separating me from the water. A wolf was also on the other side (walking on the water I guess it had to be) I noticed and it walked up to me. For some reason, I pressed my cheek against the fence hoping it would touch me, and the wolf pressed its nose against my cheek. When it did this, I felt very happy and peaceful. Then something weird happened that I don't remember ever happening in my dreams before. . I went out of consciousness, in the dream. I realized this when I 'came to' in the dream. I had felt as if I had been in a different state upon opening my eyes again in the dream and noticing the wolf was now gone. I wondered in the dream how long I was 'out' for.

Later in the dream I saw the wolf again. I was walking down some stairs, and saw the wolf bracing itself back, head pushed to the side, while some girl was blowing something at it with a long stick. I felt bad for the wolf and told the girl to stop. She laughed and said it was 'just oxygen' and pointed the stick at me, blowing at me. I then laughed too, and took the stick, using it as a walking stick. We both laughed and walked.

Such a great dream.

Edited by _Only

i think you need help of exorcist.

1st read Mrs Wanda Pratnicka book 'Possessed by Ghosts'. Second, ask her to check you.

If she will find ghost in you, she can help you

Is it a real wolf, like does it come to your house maybe looking for something to eat?. Or is it a shadow creature that you sometimes see. If its a shadow creature I found bright lights make them go away. I used to see shadow creatures in my house a lot. I bought a bright flashlight and some daylight bulbs. I would shine the torch and chase the things under the sofa, then shine the light under the sofa. Eventually they just stopped being about. I think they were neither good or bad but were feeding on and creating a negative vibe at the time. I've never seen one that looked like a wolf though. The one you have might be good. How have you felt recently, or when you see it. Is life good?

I had an indian wolf amulet and everytime i wore it i had good luck in the end it broke and im afraid to wear a broken amulet, what i am saying it may be a good sign in way

Edited by Eternus

Like others have said, could be a symbol/form pushed out by internal conflicts/fears/guilt in a contrasting way to how poltergeist activity can occur when someone is going through a tough time and their emotions are really intense and charged and needing release.

Sounds like you are hallucinating..... either that, or you really do have a wolf on your tail.

If so, I suggest that you buy a gun and shoot it in the face.

Edited by DBunker

Hmmm...I agree with Dbunker meaning that because you fear wolves so much that any nightly shadow is interpreted as a "wolf".

While myths and fantasies are fun I would think it is far more desirable and preferable to turn to the logical and mundane for answers that will actually be far more useful and fulfilling than "totems" or other myths.

Hmmm...I agree with Dbunker meaning that because you fear wolves so much that any nightly shadow is interpreted as a "wolf".

While myths and fantasies are fun I would think it is far more desirable and preferable to turn to the logical and mundane for answers that will actually be far more useful and fulfilling than "totems" or other myths.

:yes::tu:

I take it DBunker and Ryu don't believe in anything paranormal or supernatural.

In any case Twistending needs to figure out what it is or wants.

• Like 1

Keep in mind that your opinion there depends entirely on what one desires or prefers. The proper use and fulfillment could be having that myth make you think about things in a different way, through literal or symbolic means. It's not just about fun and games; these stories all have some meaning in them.