Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Croatian hero Ante Gotovina acquitted of war

Big Bad Voodoo

Finally. News spread tourgh my country like arrow trough air. Kids were being released from school. People gather in squares. Madness. Country went mad.

We will wait for you our General. Thank you for all.

• Like 2

This is song for him. Its called-They judge me

Knight wrote a book of my people

chained in a distant land

so he sends his faithful love

the white walls of the city

Hey, my love, my eye fairy

the days go ,years is gone

Hey, you with me is not your flesh

and that my brothers selled me

Ref

judge me

because I love my

love the most

because I defended my favorite

judge me

Enemies my love, butthey do not know

that's truth

is deep water

Hey,my loving kids, vite my branch

Listen to what I tell you

hey, who does not love and does not keep his own

Not see God's face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrpr7N1oXpg

Edited by the L
  • Like 1

Today Im a proud to be Croat. He will sure become one of the most famous historical figures. From 7 century Croats have many great persons but this is amazing.

I will continue to wrote when emotions calm down if that ever happened.

This Serbian forces bombing Old Croatian city of Dubrovnik. Under protection of UNSECO.

Barbarians.

[media=]

[/media]

Edited by the L

One day in mission or drill its still debatefull Ante Gotivna served in Frech foregin legion. He was lost in Amazonia forest. Found by natives cured. Few months later he hear that war is raging in his country. So he came here and soon he became General. After that came Oluja(storm) one of greatest military operation ever. Ofcourse Ante Gotovina played keyrole.

He free our country for invading Serbs. And he was put on trial. Unbeliveble. Its like that Benjamin Franklin was set on trial. And now he is free.

Justice is done.

I feel your excitment. Another victory for those who were only defending their country from blood thirsty barbarians.

Odas, eximent are small words. Telephones are ringing... Im telling you nation didnt feel lkie this from Oluja. well there was one close situation when we were 3rd on world cup in France in 1998 in football. But this is .....No words. Thanks for you support.

Especially from one who know what happened here.

Its almost unbeliveble how one news can change nation. Madness strikes here. Tonight all wine will be depleted in my country.

• Like 1

I know what happened, I have the scars to always remember,never forget and never forgive. God bless Croatia, God bless Bosnia and Hercegovina.

• Like 1

happy for you , it's wrong world we live in when a person does the right thing he's frame

am glad he's a freeman

I know what happened, I have the scars to always remember,never forget and never forgive. God bless Croatia, God bless Bosnia and Hercegovina.

We all have scars true. But I forgive them. They didnt knew what they are doing. Mostly Serbs were tricked by their goverments propaganda.As usual dictators as Milošević and his team not just killed other people like Slovenians, Croats, Bosniaks, Albanians but their goverment show brutality on their own people.

Did Serbs made agression on Slovenia especially on Croatia and Bosnia? No doubt.

Did they done massacres and have concentration camps? No doubt.

But we must NOT forget because of all deads.

Do I personally forgive them ? Yes. Forgivness. But always will remember it.

I wonder what do you say on Balašević song "Čovjek sa mjesecom u očima" (Man with moon in his eyes)

Its song about Vukovar.

happy for you , it's wrong world we live in when a person does the right thing he's frame

am glad he's a freeman

I supossed that you are not living in hell but if I knew your homeland I could give you analogy. He is defently professional soldier. He was trained in French legion of foreigners.

He was accused for overmuch bomberdment of enemies lines. Imagine.

Truth is that he was part ofmilitary action Storm or Oluja on Croatian.

That action was studied by US army and Israel army. One Israel general said: Those kind of action can only be done by professional armies. And not just any. I think only three armies in world are capable for such manouvers. USA ,Israel and Croatia.

Edited by the L

To quote general Gotovina: „We are happy to be here with you tonight. This is our joint victory. There was the Operation Storm (final liberation operation in Homeland war) and this was the legal storm. We won. This was the end (of war). War belongs to the past now. Let us turn together to the future.“

And general Markač: “Thank you all who were with us in our toughest moments. In my heart I’ve always had my homeland and my homeland are you. I knew I wasn’t alone and it made everything easier. I knew there was no criminal enterprise and that Croatian army and Croatian police have honourably liberated their homeland.”

• Like 2

I understand you, L, totally, but you must stop posting at this rate, let people absorb the info. There's the whole future ahead of us, we don't have to say everything in one thread :D

• Like 1

We all have scars true. But I forgive them. They didnt knew what they are doing. Mostly Serbs were tricked by their goverments propaganda.As usual dictators as Milo¨ević and his team not just killed other people like Slovenians, Croats, Bosniaks, Albanians but their goverment show brutality on their own people.

Did Serbs made agression on Slovenia especially on Croatia and Bosnia? No doubt.

Did they done massacres and have concentration camps? No doubt.

But we must NOT forget because of all deads.

Do I personally forgive them ? Yes. Forgivness. But always will remember it.

I wonder what do you say on Bala¨ević song "Čovjek sa mjesecom u očima" (Man with moon in his eyes)

Its song about Vukovar.

There are of course serbs who did not participate in all this. Do not forget that our bosnian general who orgsnized the defence is a serb.

I can not blame all serbs. But for those who nee what they are doing, who activly participated or supported the killings, for them my statement stands.

• Like 2

Hi Helen of Annoy,

What a historic moment aha?

Maybe General Gotovina is not aware that HV (Croatian Army) made discloser on their military files.

After Oluja on Croatian field was done one more action. Its called special psychological military action -Vukovarska Golubica ( Vukovars pigeon-based on Eneolithic Vučedol culture). That was changed name. First name of Operation was Chariots of Fire-Name came from Slavonian farmer chariots. In Bosnia there was action Maestral and South move or Južni potez.

I understand you, L, totally, but you must stop posting at this rate, let people absorb the info. There's the whole future ahead of us, we don't have to say everything in one thread :D

Do you think that some followers of Milošević will show up here? Now that would be interesting.