Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Flying humanoid UFO Canada

jtsmith

Yep, that's a flying humanoid alright. I used my super-duper CSI image augmentation device to zoom in and extract all of the details. I'd post the proof but, well, he was streaking... and this being a family forum it would probably best to leave those images unseen...

:P

double post

Edited by jtsmith

I think it's a bug, based on the blurriness, speed (flies very fast), and flight pattern (not straight; jagged).

I'd compare it with this video:

[media=]

[/media]

I remember that video doing the rounds. If I recall correctly, it turned out to be a bunch of balloons.

I think it's a bug, based on the blurriness, speed (flies very fast), and flight pattern (not straight; jagged).

I'd compare it with this video:

[media=]

[/media]

The irony about this clip is that the original uncut version was put on YT several years ago and in that version you see the objects go on their merry way past the mountain while the people watching and filming finally realize what they are and go "Ooooh... It was just balloons".

But then somebody took the clip, cut out that portion and turned it into some big mystery about "flying witches"...

Yeah, I know it was just a bunch a balloons. But I just thought I'd put it up to compare the two. Just for observations.

Sorry, should've made that clear in the original post.

No no no......... I'm not sure if anyone read my status earlier this week, but THIS RIGHT HERE is what I was talking about! ::palm to face:: :no: IQ's of at least double digits should be required to log on to the internet let alone post in forums......

No no no......... I'm not sure if anyone read my status earlier this week, but THIS RIGHT HERE is what I was talking about! ::palm to face:: :no: IQ's of at least double digits should be required to log on to the internet let alone post in forums......

Does it make you feel good about yourself to insult people you don't even know? I hope so.

Yeah, I know it was just a bunch a balloons. But I just thought I'd put it up to compare the two. Just for observations.

Sorry, should've made that clear in the original post.

Nope you are wrong here. It was or is a flying platform designed by the U.S in quite some time ago. There's a youtube video about them

Nope you are wrong here. It was or is a flying platform designed by the U.S in quite some time ago. There's a youtube video about them

do you mean this one....

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssvn2WzhZv4&feature=related[/media]

edit...as you can see you'll have to go to YT to see it....

Edited by bee

Snip

Edited by pallidin

its definately a UFI, (unidentified flying insect), could be a beetle trying to escape the end, they are fading out of existance apparently, it could be flying off to some mountain to escape the apocalypse..

I really disagree with the bug theory. Maybe hard to tell from the video but it was much too large. A bug would fade into nothing, you can see it a good distance away as it shoots off.

Thanks for the serious respsonses however.

Edited by jtsmith

I'm sorry but are you talking about my video or bee's video?

My brain's been running on low lately.

I'm sorry but are you talking about my video or bee's video?

My brain's been running on low lately.

your one saying it was balloons

Does it make you feel good about yourself to insult people you don't even know? I hope so.

I can see you're new here, so I'll enlighten you a little bit. First of all, I wasn't insulting anyone. Second, being you're new, I'm not sure if you're under the impression that this community is the uneducated, simpleminded type, of which every video/picture/story that is submitted is automatically taken as factual proof and we all say "OH WOW!!! PROOF!" We here at UM need factual evidence and education. Thus, bringing me back to my original comment here. This video is simply one of the worst of the misidentified and/or hoaxed we've received lately.

• Like 4

I can see you're new here, so I'll enlighten you a little bit. First of all, I wasn't insulting anyone. Second, being you're new, I'm not sure if you're under the impression that this community is the uneducated, simpleminded type, of which every video/picture/story that is submitted is automatically taken as factual proof and we all say "OH WOW!!! PROOF!" We here at UM need factual evidence and education. Thus, bringing me back to my original comment here. This video is simply one of the worst of the misidentified and/or hoaxed we've received lately.

but we do have cookies set up in the lounge...

• Like 1

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigfoot has a jetpack!

Must of ordere dit of the internet, so now we know he's well off. Now we just need to check his credit details and we should be able to find out where he works etc.

maybe NASA sponsors them....

I know of a lot of new agers claiming to have WINGS and levitation power as welll...

NASA must be funding the new age program...for the uhmm... jet packs... rofl

they must be super rich to afford this type of equipment , I agree:

fusionmanFREE_468x330.jpg

• Like 2

Too big/too fast. In my opinion.

Too big/too fast. In my opinion.

I have to agree. I haven't seen any bug fly like that and whatever it was it was cracking at a good speed.

I have to agree. I haven't seen any bug fly like that and whatever it was it was cracking at a good speed.

What planet do you live on? The movement was slow compared to some of the more faster flying insects. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1