Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama consults with Sharpton? Huh?

Merc14

Wow, I knew the man was and idiot but to seek advice on how to deal with congress from a reprobate of Sharpton's level means I overestimated Barry's IQ. Good job with your leader.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-consults-msnbc-host-al-sharpton-and-other-civil-rights-leaders-fiscal-talks_663493.html

• Like 2

Yea, guess who else confided in Al Sharpton in a time of need, Michael Richards!! (after his racist rants at the comedy club)

Kramer as President?

Back in the Tawanna Brawley days,Al was a jerk . We all hated him . There was an incident where someone tried to stab him with a butter knife.

It was so funny .....but ,he learned a lesson from the Tawanna thing.

He's not racist .He's just pro black ,because he grew up during a time,when a much more repressed society ,abused blacks, as a whole .

He was fighting for equality . He cried racism ,because it was,and still is,a factor ,in many ways.

Bill Clinton works with him sometimes too . He's not an idiot ,he just plays one on TV ^_^

With more equal rights now,he's toned down his act a lot,except in cases ,that even we would say were racially motivated .

When I was in the hospital ,in 2004 ,on all kinds of ivs and things,suffering from sepsis and in infected hand ,I got from a cat bite ,he happens

to be visiting someone on my floor.

My room mate ,a little old Jewish woman ,wanted to meet him .Someone told him . He came to our room .Sat with us .Chatted ,and even helped me out or bed ,while he asked what happened to my swollen hand.

Then he told me all about his cats .

He was kind ,gracious ,and spent time with us,when he didn't have to . No press was there .He had no reason to do any of that ,except he was

nice .

He gets a bad rap in the press if you ask me .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 5

He is a racist and allways be a racist.but heides it. He is onthe news a lot here in ny.

I think Obama is racist alos he had to put his 2 cents in last year when that black teaher got arrested by the white cop.

Back in the Tawanna Brawley days,Al was a jerk . We all hated him . There was an incident where someone tried to stab him with a butter knife.

It was so funny .....but ,he learned a lesson from the Tawanna thing.

He's not racist .He's just pro black ,because he grew up during a time,when a much more repressed society ,abused blacks, as a whole .

He was fighting for equality . He cried racism ,because it was,and still is,a factor ,in many ways.

Bill Clinton works with him sometimes too . He's not an idiot ,he just plays one on TV ^_^

With more equal rights now,he's toned down his act a lot,except in cases ,that even we would say were racially motivated .

When I was in the hospital ,in 2004 ,on all kinds of ivs and things,suffering from sepsis and in infected hand ,I got from a cat bite ,he happens

to be visiting someone on my floor.

My room mate ,a little old Jewish woman ,wanted to meet him .Someone told him . He came to our room .Sat with us .Chatted ,and even helped me out or bed ,while he asked what happened to my swollen hand.

Then he told me all about his cats .

He was kind ,gracious ,and spent time with us,when he didn't have to . No press was there .He had no reason to do any of that ,except he was

nice .

He gets a bad rap in the press if you ask me .

He gets a bye in the press. and he should be incarcerated . I am to tired now to post the litany of Sharpton's idiocy and thuggery. He isn't even a good extortionist but people like you accept him as some kind of spokesman for the blacks. What?? How would you like to have the press announce some idiot was your spokesman? I know of no other "minority" that is assigned "leaders" and "spokesman" except for African Americans who vote 95% democrat. I know of no other minority that vites 95% democrat for 50 years and according to their leaders, nothing has changed in spite of the billions spent on them and the plethora of laws set up to protect them. Billions and nothing has changed? Doesn't that intrigue you? A black man in his second term as president and America is still the most racist country on earth according to Sahrpton. Does that sound odd to you? If not you are brainwashed.

• Like 3

He gets a bye in the press. and he should be incarcerated . I am to tired now to post the litany of Sharpton's idiocy and thuggery. He isn't even a good extortionist but people like you accept him as some kind of spokesman for the blacks. What?? How would you like to have the press announce some idiot was your spokesman? I know of no other "minority" that is assigned "leaders" and "spokesman" except for African Americans who vote 95% democrat. I know of no other minority that vites 95% democrat for 50 years and according to their leaders, nothing has changed in spite of the billions spent on them and the plethora of laws set up to protect them. Billions and nothing has changed? Doesn't that intrigue you? A black man in his second term as president and America is still the most racist country on earth according to Sahrpton. Does that sound odd to you? If not you are brainwashed.

Whites are now the MINORITY in the USA . So the racist ones,can be as racist as they want ,doesn't mean it gets them anywhere anymore.

Whom does Sharpton extort ? I mean enlighten me .

He has a big mouth ,that gets him into trouble . I've never heard of him being racist TO anyone ,just very pro black .That's his choice .

Given how pro white all the whites are ,when an unarmed black man is shot to death ,someone has to take his side I would think .

I understand why he would be involved with cases like that ,as they were heinous .

Not everything is race related ,but a lot of it is .And profiling and stop and frisk ,in nyc ,absolutely targets blacks and Hispanics .

I dare say just as many ,if not MORE guns and drugs would be found on whites,if the cops bothered to stop and frisk them .

No ,I'm not brainwashed . I grew up in nyc in a white middle class neighborhood .I worked for 17 years,in Harlem,Spanish Harlem,and the Bronx . I've seen plenty ,but thanks for the education .I know so little about nyc .

• Like 1

Whites are now the MINORITY in the USA . So the racist ones,can be as racist as they want ,doesn't mean it gets them anywhere anymore.

Whom does Sharpton extort ? I mean enlighten me .

He has a big mouth ,that gets him into trouble . I've never heard of him being racist TO anyone ,just very pro black .That's his choice .

Given how pro white all the whites are ,when an unarmed black man is shot to death ,someone has to take his side I would think .

I understand why he would be involved with cases like that ,as they were heinous .

Not everything is race related ,but a lot of it is .And profiling and stop and frisk ,in nyc ,absolutely targets blacks and Hispanics .

I dare say just as many ,if not MORE guns and drugs would be found on whites,if the cops bothered to stop and frisk them .

No ,I'm not brainwashed . I grew up in nyc in a white middle class neighborhood .I worked for 17 years,in Harlem,Spanish Harlem,and the Bronx . I've seen plenty ,but thanks for the education .I know so little about nyc .

He is a race pimp who makes his money by promoting the idea that America is a hot bed of racism and every failure a black has is because white man s keeping him down. It is a sick industry and he is a captain of it.

• Like 1

It seems the President consulted Sharpton, who was simply an attendee of a conference. The meeting lasted a bit over an hour. Not quite the way you are protraying it here, is it? But, it's not the truth you are after, just the 'innuendo'. Wouldn't you want your President to consult with various leaders? Of course that doesn't fit the story you are trying to tell.

From your link:

President Obama and Vice President Biden met with leaders of civil rights and civic organizations to discuss negotiations over how to avoid the fiscal cliff. The meeting lasted over an hour, and participants spoke to reporters outside the West Wing after they wrapped up.

Per the White House, expected attendees included:

* Peter Berns, The Arc

* Sister Simone Campbell, NETWORK

* Chad Griffin, Human Rights Campaign (HRC)

* Wade Henderson, Leadership Conference on Civil Rights (LCCR)

* Deepa Iyer National Council of Asian Pacific Americans (NCAPA)

* Ben Jealous, NAACP

* Marc Morial, National Urban League

* Janet Murguia, National Council of La Raza (NCLR)

* Barry Rand, AARP

* Kristin Rowe-Finkbeiner, MomsRising.org

* Rev. Al Sharpton, National Action Network (NAN)

* Aaron Smith, Young Invincibles

* Rev. Jim Wallis, Sojourners

Pool can confirm that Campbell, Henderson, Iyer, Jealous, Morial, Murguia, Rand, Sharpton, Smith and Wallis were there, 'cause they all came out and talked.

• Like 2

It seems the President consulted Sharpton, who was simply an attendee of a conference. The meeting lasted a bit over an hour. Not quite the way you are protraying it here, is it? But, it's not the truth you are after, just the 'innuendo'. Wouldn't you want your President to consult with various leaders? Of course that doesn't fit the story you are trying to tell.

From your link:

President Obama and Vice President Biden met with leaders of civil rights and civic organizations to discuss negotiations over how to avoid the fiscal cliff. The meeting lasted over an hour, and participants spoke to reporters outside the West Wing after they wrapped up.

Per the White House, expected attendees included:

* Peter Berns, The Arc

* Sister Simone Campbell, NETWORK

* Chad Griffin, Human Rights Campaign (HRC)

* Wade Henderson, Leadership Conference on Civil Rights (LCCR)

* Deepa Iyer National Council of Asian Pacific Americans (NCAPA)

* Ben Jealous, NAACP

* Marc Morial, National Urban League

* Janet Murguia, National Council of La Raza (NCLR)

* Barry Rand, AARP

* Kristin Rowe-Finkbeiner, MomsRising.org

* Rev. Al Sharpton, National Action Network (NAN)

* Aaron Smith, Young Invincibles

* Rev. Jim Wallis, Sojourners

Pool can confirm that Campbell, Henderson, Iyer, Jealous, Morial, Murguia, Rand, Sharpton, Smith and Wallis were there, 'cause they all came out and talked.

That list makes this even worse, Now I know we are doomed.

You didn't even read your own link?

Hmmm....I detect a pattern here.

It's one paragraph long. LMAO. I just thought I'd comment on the list of buzzards you decided to post. You didn't post this line, however,

President Barack Obama consulted with MSNBC host Al Sharpton, who's also associated with the National Action Network (NAN), about the fiscal talks between the White House and Congress. At the same meeting, Obama also consulted with other "leaders of civil rights and civic organizations

Hmmmm. :-*

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

It's one paragraph long. LMAO. I just thought I'd comment on the list of buzzards you decided to post. You didn't post this line, however,

President Barack Obama consulted with MSNBC host Al Sharpton, who's also associated with the National Action Network (NAN), about the fiscal talks between the White House and Congress. At the same meeting, Obama also consulted with other "leaders of civil rights and civic organizations

Hmmmm. :-*

I didn't leave it out for any sort of reason, only that it is the same narrative you are making here. The article tries to make it sound like some sort of private closed door meeting, but it was all part of the meeting he had with all those folks, representing many people from accross the country.

I didn't leave it out for any sort of reason, only that it is the same narrative you are making here. The article tries to make it sound like some sort of private closed door meeting, but it was all part of the meeting he had with all those folks, representing many people from across the country.

Yeah, we all know what it is, you just can't grasp the irony. It is sad because i know you really mean what you are saying here. You really believe it.

I must be overly dense then, because I don't grasp the irony here. Feel free to explain it.

You posted something that you are actually just parroting from another site, you didn't really bother to read the article, then when you are challenged on it, attempt to feel sorry for me?

Did that sum it up?

I must be overly dense then, because I don't grasp the irony here.

He said it mods, not me.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

It doesn't matter who he met with, it's too late. Now we get to btch about Al Sharpton. I'm too tired ATM but hope to join in later.

So Obama first meets with Union leaders about the fiscal cliff; http://blogs.voanews.com/breaking-news/2012/11/13/obama-meets-with-labor-leaders-on-us-fiscal-cliff/

Next he meets with civil rights leaders on the fiscal cliff?

I am thinking that neither was about the fiscal cliff it was more like “hey I am about to broker a deal with congress over the fiscal cliff, you helped me get elected what do you want out of the deal?”

“But resist, we much… we must… and we will much… about… that… be committed.”– Al Sharpton, August 9, 2011

• Like 1

Where did you hear that? The internet?

I'm a French Model...lol

I heard that too but not from the internet. Fortune 500 companies do marketing models and forcasts and statistics. White is becoming the minority. Its all about selling to the majority and white men are about on equal footing now with the black segment. White boomers are getting old and dying off. The generations of the future will be more diverse than ever. The report I read said Hispanic was strong hold and white influence has fallen below the influence the black markets.

The powerful influence of capitalism and marketing is a double edged sword for the white male's power .

Where is all this white minority stuff coming from.

According to the CIA fact book white people make up 79.96%, black people make up 12.85%, asian people make up 4.43% and native americans make up 0.97%. The CIA fact book does not include a separate listing for hispanic which according to the CIA fact book makes up about 15.1% of the population.

The United States Census Bureau has white people at 78.1%, black people at 13.1%, asian people at 5.0%, native americans at 1.2%, native hawaiian and other pacific islanders at 0.2% hispanics or latinos at 16.7% and white non-hispanic at 63.4%.

Where ever this white minority stuff is coming from is apparently not from a factual source of information.