Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

I reckon I have worked out where he is going with that hair.

londo%2520gkar%2520choke.jpg

he's getting there....

BGq4U22212.jpg

:P

• Like 2

he's getting there....

BGq4U22212.jpg

:P

I think it's more likely that his Polyjuice Potion is wearing off.

AA is speculating. The opponents are presenting facts and have shown AA either lies or misrepresents facts.

Mayans were a well structured society and were not a bunch of disconnected hunter-gatherers and yes they could carve stones to fit. "Machined to tolerances" is an AA term applied to descriptions of masonary techniques, which misrepresents the accuracy involved.

The Mayan calender is nowhere near as close to atomic clocks of today.

Show up a picture of this cave representation of PI and for the record, a "mathematician" can be used to describe a child counting to 10.

Did you read all of this thread and visit the links provided?

No, I have not read ALL of this thread, but a fair amount. No, I have not visited ALL the links, but some.

I specified in my first sentence in the previous post that both sides were speculating.

Sure a mathematician might be 10 years old, but that point is about as relevant and persuasive as the rest of your post, which is to say "not very".

The AA folks raise many many issues that certain self-described skeptics cannot explain. I forget the name of the ancient map that Graham Hancock mentioned in one of his books, but how is it that the map depicted geography that we have discovered only recently? How is it that at a time when most humans thought the world was flat, someone had already set up a very accurate system of latitude and longitude?

We humans are vain, arrogant, and way more ignorant than most will admit.

How did they achieve the inlaid right angles? How did they achieve the perfectly circular holes? Look how close this one is to the vertical face of the block

pumapunku2.jpg

To produce this with power tools would be difficult enough.

200px-Puma_Punku7.jpg

And again:

07+1024px-Puma_Punku10.jpg

The accuracy is astonishing.

pumapunka14.jpg

This workmanship is not easy to explain as the work of indiginous indians. I don't buy it.

As an ex-engineer I know what it would take to produce this with modern technology. God only knows how it was done. On this scale and in that terrain so high above sea level.

Until a rational explanation is found, the AA hypothesis will stand. The ancients gave testimony to it for a start.

How did they achieve the inlaid right angles? How did they achieve the perfectly circular holes?

D1A.jpg

Then there is the issue of why? What on earth did they have in mind when producing this? Clearly nothing to do with ritual, art, or other fanciful embellishment, this looks to me as if it was done for some definite functional purpose. The question is what exactly?

pumapunku3.jpg

Look carefully at the finish. Why the need to produce a block so exact to that specification. It's as if cutting, moving, shaping, and finishing multi-tonne blocks was absolutely no effort. The work of indians? Really?

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

I forget the name of the ancient map that Graham Hancock mentioned in one of his books, but how is it that the map depicted geography that we have discovered only recently? How is it that at a time when most humans thought the world was flat, someone had already set up a very accurate system of latitude and longitude?

Humans knew the Earth was a globe back in the 3rd century. That flat-earth stuff is baloney. I'll search for the link and post it later. I know it's been posted in these forums recently. Hopefully someone will chime in with it, as I have to go out shortly for several hours.

...and Graham Hancock is dead wrong about that map showing Antartica without ice. Again that's been debated here and been demostrated as such.

• Like 3

Until a rational explanation is found, the AA hypothesis will stand.

Dear God man, do you realize how bass ackwards that thinking is?

That's obsurd logic.

It's not even logic.

It's...

*shuts prior to being banned*

• Like 3

Here's something else not easily dismissed as the work of primitives:

Try working these stones with stone pounders to achieve that accuracy of fit!

incastonework-cuzco.jpg

Edited by zoser

Clearly nothing to do with ritual, art, or other fanciful embellishment, this looks to me as if it was done for some definite functional purpose.

How can you eliminate ritual, art or anything else, then state it had some functional purpose?

You are contradicting yourself.

• Like 1

That's obsurd logic.

It's not even logic.

It's...

Try explaining the last few posts.

How can you eliminate ritual, art or anything else, then state it had some functional purpose?

You are contradicting yourself.

Nothing in that particular piece of stonework suggests it. Different to a statue for example.

OK how did they drill the holes? Lets try that one for a start.

That's obsurd logic.

It's not even logic.

It's...

You might want to check for bleeding, it looks like you bit your tongue pretty hard. :tu:

Here's something else not easily dismissed as the work of primitives:

Try working these stones with stone pounders to achieve that accuracy of fit!

incastonework-cuzco.jpg

It would not be easy for sure. And it has been asked, why did they use the most complex method of construction, that being irregulary shape huge stones.

I respectfully submit, that if ET's or today's engineer's (travelling back in time) were to show these ancient folks how to build a structure that is strong and efficiently built, they would be built from small block all the same size, such as common bricks of today.

Why would ET's show them the most labor intensive difficult method for building...

...and would they at least have shown them how to build flushing toilets and a sanitary sewer system?

• Like 1

Try this. Look carefully at the finish, the perfect holes, corners and perfect fitting of the blocks.

It's only 7 mins and highly recommended:

No I'm not flooding. Just another short clip (last one) This is a fascinating subject. Look at the finish of this huge block at the beginning.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by zoser

OK how did they drill the holes? Lets try that one for a start.

Honestly, I don't know for sure. I read about theories about how it was done...and I admit I have doubts. Same goes for the holes Egyptians drilled.

...but I don't assume AA's speculation is the answer. I think the answer is that we need to keep digging.

AA stories are a cop-out for searching the truth. Humans that built these structures were every bit as intelligent as the humans of today, and AA categorizes them as a bunch of morons.

• Like 1

Honestly, I don't know for sure. I read about theories about how it was done...and I admit I have doubts. Same goes for the holes Egyptians drilled.

...but I don't assume AA's speculation is the answer. I think the answer is that we need to keep digging.

AA stories are a cop-out for searching the truth. Humans that built these structures were every bit as intelligent as the humans of today, and AA categorizes them as a bunch of morons.

The problem is archaelology. It proposes certain banal explanations that people just know are idiotic. A classic example is that the relics at Puma Punku were apparently the creation of the Aymara indians. No tools or means of achieving these awesome structures have ever been found.

So the derision to me is aimed at the casual experts; people with no engineering or architectural knowledge.

If it was not indiginous indians then who could it have been? Darwinism just doesn't account for other plausible options. Their-in lies another major problem.

Edited by zoser

I'm trying to work out the various explanations for PP:

Aliens did it - why? Was it like some sort of summer home? Why not stay in their (presumably) safer spaceships? It's not sterile, so I can't see it being used as a surgery/laboratory. We The locals did it - how? It'd take precise technology, a lot of time, effort and skill. And to what purpose was the place put? We've dozens of ideas and legends about Stonehenge, but what about PP?

Hoaxers did it - why? Ohh this is the easy one, to make it look like aliens did it.

• Like 1

The problem is archaelology. It proposes certain banal explanations that people just know are idiotic. A classic example is that the relics at Puma Punku were apparently the creation of the Aymara indians. No tools or means of achieving these awesome structures have ever been found.

So the derision to me is aimed at the casual experts; people with no engineering or architectural knowledge.

If it was not indiginous indians then who could it have been? Darwinism just doesn't account for other plausible options. Their-in lies another major problem.

So from that you conclude ET's assisted in building them.

You say there yourself that the mainstream theories make little sense, and I agree. I don't believe that indicates the ETH. To me, it indicates more research is required.

If ET's helped the ancient move boulders, then where are they now when political systems are breaking down worldwide and overall we a doing a good job of poisoning ourselves environmentally...not even to mention wars, disease, crime...and on and on....

I'm trying to work out the various explanations for PP:

Aliens did it - why? Was it like some sort of summer home? Why not stay in their (presumably) safer spaceships? It's not sterile, so I can't see it being used as a surgery/laboratory. We The locals did it - how? It'd take precise technology, a lot of time, effort and skill. And to what purpose was the place put? We've dozens of ideas and legends about Stonehenge, but what about PP?

Hoaxers did it - why? Ohh this is the easy one, to make it look like aliens did it.

All very good questions. Only one thing stands out to me as rational. That is that they must have had a definite purpose in mind; functional in some way to produce a profitable return.

In the same way as we build hydro dams for a return for example.

• Like 1

So from that you conclude ET's assisted in building them.

You say there yourself that the mainstream theories make little sense, and I agree. I don't believe that indicates the ETH. To me, it indicates more research is required.

If ET's helped the ancient move boulders, then where are they now when political systems are breaking down worldwide and overall we a doing a good job of poisoning ourselves environmentally...not even to mention wars, disease, crime...and on and on....

They obviously cleared off at some point. It has to be the case. My theory is that they were here at a time when the ecology was different; conducive to what they wanted to achieve. As the cycle of the planet changed over again and no longer sustained their enterprise, they left.

It's a theory.

I guess my question would be Is WHY would aliens come here and show ancient man how to do these things. I mean it makes no sense to me and If there that advanced and needed something from this planet why wouldnt they just take it? Why waste there time teaching and showing us things. It just doesnt make any sense to me

• Like 3

See, the best answer to that question always comes from science fiction - which really doesn't help validate the primary contention really - they wanted a slave race, therefore we had to be of a certain mentally developed level, healthy and well fed (and able to feed ourselves, so no hunter/gatherer level) and easy to find (so citified) and wherever we need to be put to work (therefore citified). The locales needed to be easy to find, so they ended up near rivers (easy to see when doing a flyover in your spaceship).

Then there is the issue of why? What on earth did they have in mind when producing this? Clearly nothing to do with ritual, art, or other fanciful embellishment, this looks to me as if it was done for some definite functional purpose. The question is what exactly?

pumapunku3.jpg

Look carefully at the finish. Why the need to produce a block so exact to that specification. It's as if cutting, moving, shaping, and finishing multi-tonne blocks was absolutely no effort. The work of indians? Really?

The Egyptians used a device like this to drill holes:

coring_drill_used_in_the_rock_cutting_experiment.jpg

I don't see any reason why those at Puma Punku couldn't have used something similar.

• Like 3