Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Quite right, if there's going to be a dictator here it's going to be ME!

LOL

I am so very disappointed in you.

:rolleyes:

and I am disappointed with you...

:hmm:

:P

You know.. there is one thing that no ETH'er can explain..

We have all this pictographs and hieroglyphs that they say are aliens.. aliens crafts etc..

Yet there is not one.. notice that ETH'ers..here I shall bold it for you to make it easier to read.. not one.. that depitcs that the 'gods' used their powers to build said mythical alien help structure.. There is no stone carving of a disc shaped object lifting the stone ontop of another..

Or of the gods standing around with their hands raises lifting the stones by their magic..

Now this would be a important thing.. to show that the gods have helped build their temple.. landing pad.. entertainment room.. heck considering all the important things that have happend throughout the kings/emperoros major leaders life have been etched in stone..

so why not one showing that hmmm??

So you ancient alien crowd.. please explain.. you are obviously experts astound us non believers with your wisdom..

• Like 3

You know.. there is one thing that no ETH'er can explain..

We have all this pictographs and hieroglyphs that they say are aliens.. aliens crafts etc..

Yet there is not one.. notice that ETH'ers..here I shall bold it for you to make it easier to read.. not one.. that depitcs that the 'gods' used their powers to build said mythical alien help structure.. There is no stone carving of a disc shaped object lifting the stone ontop of another..

Or of the gods standing around with their hands raises lifting the stones by their magic..

Now this would be a important thing.. to show that the gods have helped build their temple.. landing pad.. entertainment room.. heck considering all the important things that have happend throughout the kings/emperoros major leaders life have been etched in stone..

so why not one showing that hmmm??

So you ancient alien crowd.. please explain.. you are obviously experts astound us non believers with your wisdom..

Also Theres not" ONE" in all cap`s Piece of actual artifacts of any kind, No bolts,no metal,nada ! Zip,Kaput ! Until we get a Landing and a ride and the owners manual were just guessing ! RIGHT ?

• Like 1

exactly Dont.. :) there is no proof at all.. no evidence.. nothing.. so its all just.. speculation being put across as fact..

I beg your pardon?

Freedom of speech???

Is that how you feel about KKK rhetoric?

That is a horrible way to attempt to disguise this vandalism.

It worries me a great deal more that so many people have no problem at all with raping culture and history to re-write it to sell a book. And frankly, I am saddened you would advocate such destruction With your background in teaching, knowledge should be foremost, not available to the highest bidder.

I have to agree, but I feel that it is more than vandalism.

These AA theories are attempting to change mankinds history...replacing it with lies. They themselves say that we are being lied to by "big brother" about our true history in an effort to give credibility to their bunk.

Here in Canada, under the guise of freedom of speech, we have had a number of seemingly credible people write books, present lectures etc claiming that the Holocaust is all lies. It took quite a while and lengthy trials, but these individuals were charged with inciting hatred finally. The truly sad part of it is that thousands of people believed it...and still do!

AA is robbing great cultures of incredible achievements.

Also, these nitwits that claim Apollo mission to the Moon were faked are robbing mankind of one of it's greatest accomplishments.

It's all the same to me.

What amazes me the most, is that people believe it without any proof at all.

Stupid.

• Like 3

I have been a devoted Christian for many years, however, when you add the Ancient Alien Theory to the Biblical story... It all starts to make complete sense... These ancient people had no reference points to accurately describe what they were witnessing. Anyone who lived in those times would have referred these aliens to being gods and angels...

i myself am a christian who believes that ancient alien theory coincides completly with gods word passed down in the bible.also if u read the gospel of daniel there are descriptions of ufos,however u slice it god created the heavens and the earth so ancient aliens would fall into that as well.if you truly practice the faith the way its taught you to will not doubt that its likely that god sent them here then just as i believe that they are here still today,just my oppinion

if u read the gospel of daniel there are descriptions of ufos

I cannot for the life of me think of any UFOs in the Book of Daniel. Now, there's a dragon which I've seen taken at face value here as well as being interpreted as anti-draconic propaganda by someone here. There are tonnes of angels, which some people interpret as being aliens. But nothing that can be interpreted as a "conventional" UFO (ie a vehicle).

Ezekiel has a few UFOs, as does (IIRC) Ezra.

So far, much as you wish, you've been able to suggest nothing else he could be other than an alien. You need to say:

1. how he could be native to a planet he created.

2. how you could have built the place you were born in.

Until you can answer both you still have nothing but a strong wish of some sort.

perhaps if "God" wasn't it fact a physical being, but is more like the consciousness behind the Universe? ideas like "deciding to do something" are a human idea that we construct in order to be able to comprehend something that we otherwise couldn't possibly comprehend. And he would therefore take Human form for us Humans. That seems only reasonable to me.

That at least is my theory, if anyone was ever to ask me. :mellow:

• Like 3

I cannot for the life of me think of any UFOs in the Book of Daniel. Now, there's a dragon which I've seen taken at face value here as well as being interpreted as anti-draconic propaganda by someone here. There are tonnes of angels, which some people interpret as being aliens. But nothing that can be interpreted as a "conventional" UFO (ie a vehicle).

Ezekiel has a few UFOs, as does (IIRC) Ezra.

Surely the logical answer would be that UFOs were only interpreted as vehicles that we'd recognise as aircraft or spacecraft when we had aircraft and spacecraft to recognise? In olden times, they'd be described in terms that people could comprehend; i.e. Angles, fiery chariots, manifestations of the Virgin Mary, etc, depending on their cultural background.

*Angels, not Angles.

:unsure2:

*Angels, not Angles.

You sure?

225px-PhoenixLights1997model.jpg

:P

• Like 2

Duh. You need to try explaining what adjusts its speed in the "vacuum" of space around the Earth and any other few places where humans have been able to check. It seems even you should have been able to comprehend that much. And it doesn't just have to be slowed down either. That's only true for light from objects moving toward the Earth. For objects moving away from the Earth it seems light would have to be speeded up not slowed down, in order for it all to arrive at the same velocity relative to this planet.

I do not have to do anything that you say. You disgust me.

That is your inept claim, not mine. I answered the question, I suggest you take the advice I left you on the link.

• Like 2

Could you use a blind but loyal sidekick?

I draw the line at wearing tights, however.

And by the way, excellent rebuttals as usual. Kudos, psyche.

Cheers Mate

I have to decline the sidekick. Considering our conversations in the past I suggest we employ Boon and Bade and form a Justice League.

I am good with no tights BTW. :D

I forced myself to watch 3 episodes in a row last year just to learn what it was all about. I wouldn't call it grueling, rather embarrassing instead. I cannot even begin to fathom why anybody would watch such drivel. It is utterly mind numbing and I felt I would have lost less brain cells and be more coherent after a bottle of cheap vodka. It was bad. Needless to say that I have not endured it anymore.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I feel for you.....

Giorgio's hair tempted me, I wanted to see if it was CGI, but I could not get that far.

Never even seen an ad for it on the TV here. Perhaps we are indeed The Lucky Country.

Whatever would we do without that person with the silly hair as a rich source for satirical lolpics?

I have to agree, but I feel that it is more than vandalism.

These AA theories are attempting to change mankinds history...replacing it with lies. They themselves say that we are being lied to by "big brother" about our true history in an effort to give credibility to their bunk.

Here in Canada, under the guise of freedom of speech, we have had a number of seemingly credible people write books, present lectures etc claiming that the Holocaust is all lies. It took quite a while and lengthy trials, but these individuals were charged with inciting hatred finally. The truly sad part of it is that thousands of people believed it...and still do!

AA is robbing great cultures of incredible achievements.

Also, these nitwits that claim Apollo mission to the Moon were faked are robbing mankind of one of it's greatest accomplishments.

It's all the same to me.

What amazes me the most, is that people believe it without any proof at all.

Stupid.

:tu::nw:

I am hoping your not the tights type either ;) You might have to join up with us lol.

Exactly. How often do these AA guys lean on people like Tesla to push their nonsense?

And when we see what happened to Tesla with regards to the radio, it seems these people have no shame at all. They are repeating that very wrong.

You are completely right, and that is what upsets me when I see people who have taught in classrooms denying history it's rightful place. It's like a doctor violating the hippocratic oath.

And your right, with the access the Internet gives us today, as opposed to the "good old days" of libraries snail mail and newspapers, there is no excuse for such blatant ignorance. It's unforgivable

Free speech. Pffffttt.

• Like 2

Surely the logical answer would be that UFOs were only interpreted as vehicles that we'd recognise as aircraft or spacecraft when we had aircraft and spacecraft to recognise? In olden times, they'd be described in terms that people could comprehend; i.e. Angles, fiery chariots, manifestations of the Virgin Mary, etc, depending on their cultural background.

*Angels, not Angles.

Problem is that is how they would describe natural phenomena as well. The UAP I saw in New Zealand could certainly be described as a "Fiery Chariot".

Why would it be both?

The religions of the world are not just stories, but ways of life that entire nations with millions of people die, kill, and lead their lives a certain way for. Religion is the most dangerous drug on the planet and it has infected the majority, wheater it be islam or christianity.

AND, the reason people act in such ways for their religions are because the so called "stories" are SO important and believed as truth... In this day and age, these stories that create the most influential writings of the history of the world, have become obvious accounts of extra terrestrials.

I agree with WOH. I am agnostic and I see the value in shelling out to send my kids to an ecumenical institution for additional lessons they might not otherwise receive. I see value in that from an outside perspective. If they have a well rounded understanding, and good knowledge, they will make their own decisions, and if I bring them up right, they should logically make better decisions than I did. And I did OK.

Hrrmzzz, obvious to some maybe, but that can be helped with some knowledge.

You are completely right, and that is what upsets me when I see people who have taught in classrooms denying history it's rightful place. It's like a doctor violating the hippocratic oath.

You do love to use Straw Man arguements don't you...

But it's not very honest, is it?

21370261.jpg

9644463.jpg

• Like 4

I am afraid this is not the case at all. My roughshod description recalled form the dark corners of my mind might appear in the fashion when I have generalised, but go ahead and prove me wrong. What I have outlined are basics are we know them, not a guess of the top of my head. I leave that to the ETHers. ;)

Well no worries, thank you for this reply. Please forgive if my tone sounds terse, when I try to explain things in detail I come across that way sometimes. Do not take any remark in this post as personal. I think it I make it quite obvious when someone does irk me ;)

Coulda shoulda what exactly? Diamonds are the hardest substance know to man. As I pointed out to Zoser, a phosphor bronze blade is used to cut diamond today. How does bronze, a copper alloy, cut diamond which is much harder the red sandstone, the primary content of Puma Punku?

You said common sense insisted man was given this knowledge. That is not even a coulda shoulda. That is simply not the case as I pointed out, common sense indicates necessity is the mother of invention. There is no reason whatsoever to claim that man had help. there is no need to invoke such, nor any evidence. There are some wild unsupported theories which are largely based on outright lies pertaining to the type of material, the actual construction sizes and the dates. And we know those three items in particular are definitely lied about when the AA people talk about them. How does one base common sense on known lies?

Common sense says that if Bronze can cut Diamond, then copper can cut sandstone wouldn't you say? Leading edge and abrasion are terms you need to become familiar with here to better understand the process.

Ed Leedskin. A housing to protect the pulley from the elements. I really, really hope you are not suggesting it is an anti gravity box or some such nonsense. The tripods were not very portable as you can see. A good nights rain could sieze up the system. Just a preventative maintenance measure. The pulley Ed used were electric and powered by his own hand built generator. The man was a master tradesman, not an Alien counterpart.

See the cables leading to his motor?

CoralCastle02.jpg

and the generator he built to power them

1057d1333628085-edl.jpg

I'd like to look into the claim a bit deeper, I have herd that he made his own motor windings as well, and used stainless as opposed to copper. Be interesting to see how the resistances tolerated.

They did not use tripods on the Pyramids like that LOL, that is a funny suggestion. Nearly as funny as the Mammoths in the movie 10,000BC. Ramps and logs, leverage and labour, ropes and pulleys. But that is going off topic, and should be in the Ancients section. And I am sure that kmt_sesh could clear this up much better than I can. Note I said can, not could.

Again I draw you to a modern comparison. If it is impossible to move such things I can show you if you ever visit Downunder one of these going in - timing permitting.

16-9E.jpg

Have a look at that bottom rail. One piece. These things weigh in the order of tonnes. I know a guy who had one fall on his leg one time. Snapped it like a matchstick. Yet we manage to get these behemoths into rooms they barely fit into, once the ceiling and room is complete with only man power, no machines.

How do we do it? No machines mind you. Just manpower. Are electricians aliens?

You have seen the tools used, the were bows and copper. Things that rot away in no time. Yet the same methods are still deployed today to create the same effects and using the same flimsy tools. Why would you expect a bow to last 1,800 years? Thats a bit unreasonable isn't it? I am not sure how that is not documented evidence, and much, much more qualifies than any alien theory. We still do it, so why do we need aliens? Because the finishes are nicely rounded after the last 1800 years or so? Heck, water in the environment does that. Look at the Grand Canyon. It's called weathering, but not enough to remove the telltale grooves left inside the holes that match the examples of today nicely.

I do not see any argument from you at all to be frank. Nothing, just objections to the methods shown to you that are used to accomplish the same structures and effects today. You have not qualified a single objection, you have just made them. If the above holds no answers for you, I have to consider that you do not want answers, as I would like you to point out how and why they would be inadequate, if you still hold that opinion. You have not cited any specific information offered in my post, but just offer a general objection. If you can narrow down any objections, perhaps we can address each one at a time. I am sure I have given you plenty to work with?

I cannot prove you wrong sir, and you cannot prove yourself right either, insofar as proving that this planet has never been visited by ET or that they have interacted with humans.

That is my only point here--that the circumstantial evidence strongly suggests visitation and interaction, probably even interbreeding.

Some of what I call circumstantial evidence may actually be direct evidence, and maybe that is the theme of the AA theory. I don't know.

:tu::nw:

I am hoping your not the tights type either ;) You might have to join up with us lol.

Exactly. How often do these AA guys lean on people like Tesla to push their nonsense?

And when we see what happened to Tesla with regards to the radio, it seems these people have no shame at all. They are repeating that very wrong.

And your right, with the access the Internet gives us today, as opposed to the "good old days" of libraries snail mail and newspapers, there is no excuse for such blatant ignorance. It's unforgivable

Free speech. Pffffttt.

No, I'm not the tights type :no:

I would glady join your cause. I've stated in a few of the topics here that these Las Vegas Hustlers, conmen, and conwomen make me sick.

I am particularly disgusted by those with distinguished credentials, such as medical doctors, lawyers, professors, and yes, the Hoagwash from librarians!

Same formula applies every time. Build up credibility using past experience whether it be education and/or accomplishments...even if you just know someone with accomplishments like "my uncle designed the Lunar Lander" (gee, who's that?) Then test the waters with a few "believable" cases usually consisting of the tried and tested ones, then add some "hyperdimensional" buzzwords and blend in some "newagey" stuff then moneytize the website with t-shirts and coffeemug sales, and some incomprehensible jibberish disguised as "books"....oh, and don't forget the compulsory three hour diatribe on coast to coast am. Brag about your "contacts" in the military and black-ops circles. And don't forget to throw in some Tesla, HAARP, and the odd reference to chemtrails.

If you think about it, many of us here could do it, I know I certainly could...but I suppose the moral values my parents taught me keep me out of it.

There's the formula and if you can sleep at night living a life of lies, you've got a good steady income.

To change this would require a monumental effort. Discussion forums such as this are one of the best IMHO.

Edited by synchronomy
  • Like 3

Thank God for Von Daniken, Dunn, Hancock, Bauval, Tsoukalos, Childress, and all the modern thinking men that have successfully challenged the dinosaur half brains of the past few hundred years and who have helped make the truth available to thinking world.

Cheers.

Yep if it wasn't for a man like Von Daniken, a pioneer who spent his time while he was serving his jail term in Europe for fraud, researched and wrote his second book I believe. Just think of the magic he used to do onsite research while still in jail. It boggles the mind.

• Like 2

Yes, it could have been this, or might have been that, or possibly was something else, you say.

And the AA folks say it might have been alien intervention.

So far, on both sides, it is a 'shoulda coulda woulda' thing.

It seems to me that foreign intervention is the most likely explanation, all things considered.

Stonework with such precision could not have been done by primitive men, sorry.

When you factor in all that must happen for an advanced alien race to reach the Earth, why they would help us build structures that are designed as humans would design them, and why they would choose to work in stone when they could manufacture lighter, longer lasting materials, alien intervention becomes the least likely.

Agree 100%. I offer the same unsolicited advice to any and all.

I'm willing to accept that the old man who created the Coral Castle in Homestead had somehow discovered and mastered some method for defeating gravity. Perhaps it was the same method involved in building the pyramids and other similar sites all 'round the planet.

But common sense suggests humans were given this knowledge by mentors. I doubt hunter-gatherers would have stumbled upon the method as they were out chasing animals.

Considering that diamond-tipped bits would be necessary to cut stones with such precision, common sense tells me that hunter-gatherers were not in possession of such diamond tools. Nor do excavations reveal any such tools.

Common Sense! Yessir, I'm all for it. :tsu:

Yes common sense is a good thing and every bit as necessary as logic and critical thinking. I'm glad you're all for it. Take the time to research Coral Castle and you will find that Ed used simple machines (Levers, etc...) when constructing the castle. There was no anti-gravity involved.

Many seem to lack the understanding that those who built the pyramids and other large structures had stopped being simple hunter-gatherers long before they started the construction of those monuments.