Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

For the Perry Reese map you will need to do your own research. As far as the Piri Reis map, just do a search on UM and you will find it included in several topics.

I can find no reference to a Perry Reese map on any search engine. All that comes up is the Piri Reis map which just shows North and South America.

Not quite sure what your getting at; it's the archaeologists that are making that ridiculous claim about the bow, sand and tube. To those with an ounce of reasoning the way they did it must have employed some advanced method such as light or sound. Let's be clear; there is no other conventional explanation on the table other than the crazy bow and sand idea and that's what this debate is all about.

We have all seen pictures and videos of people cutting and drilling rock with copper tools and sand. We have all seen remains of ramps at Giza, and we have all seen pictures of copper tools found there. Can you show me a hole or cut made by light or sound? I think that word crazy belongs somewhere else.

Edited by Gaden

Why no show them advanced metal working, or medicine, or the amazing physics necessary to cross interstellar distances?

No... we'll just help you stack these rocks.

WTF?

Or maybe they already showed early humans how to use metals, physics etc. Maybe they think humans were not ready for interstellar travel? Certainly given the current state of the human mind in general, they are not ready for insterstellar travel, because humans have a habit of committing atrocity and violence on mother nature. So why would aliens let such creatures do that to other planets with the use of interstellar travel? humans are not ready for the more advanced technology.

Humans need teaching, giving them too much of a powerful technology would be akin to giving a high tech missile to children. . ,

• Like 1

We have all seen pictures and videos of people cutting and drilling rock with copper tools and sand. We have all seen remains of ramps at Giza, and we have all seen pictures of copper tools found there.

The ramp theory is pure fantasy with zero supporting evidence. Show me accurate holes cut in red granite, basalt or diorite that are perfectly circular, deep to few feet and >2 inches in diameter using primitive tools.

Pure fiction all of it.

Can you show me a hole or cut made by light or sound? I think that word crazy belongs somewhere else.

No I can't. It's a theory. But it's one hundred times better than yours. No disrespect intended.

That's been my biggest problem with the whole AA things. Well, besides the overwhelming lack of evidence.

What would be the point of aliens helping people build giant stone monuments? Why no show them advanced metal working, or medicine, or the amazing physics necessary to cross interstellar distances?

No... we'll just help you stack these rocks.

WTF aliens? You're useless.

maybe 'the rocks' ...the pyramids and other giant stone monuments....were actually part of an 'amazing physics necessary to cross interstellar distances'...

a different kind of technology and knowledge..?

I can find no reference to a Perry Reese map on any search engine. All that comes up is the Piri Reis map which just shows North and South America.

SUBJECT: Admiral Piri Reis World Map

To: Professor Charles H. Hapgood,

Keene College,

Keene, New Hampshire.

Dear Professor Hapgood,

Your request for evaluation of certain unusual features of the Piri Reis World Map of

1513 by this organization has been reviewed.

The claim that the lower part of the map portrays the Princess Martha Coast of Queen

Maud Land Antarctica, and the Palmer Peninsula, is reasonable. We find this is the most

logical and in all probability the correct interpretation of the map.

The geographical detail shown in the lower part of the map agrees very remarkably

with the results of the seismic profile made across the top of the ice-cap by the Swedish-

British Antarctic Expedition of 1949.

This indicates the coastline had been mapped before it was covered by the ice-cap.

The ice-cap in this region is now about a mile thick.

We have no idea how the data on this map can be reconciled with the supposed state

of geographical knowledge in 1513.

HAROLD Z. OHLMEYER

Lt Colonel, USAF

Commander

435px-Piri_reis_world_map_01.jpg

maybe 'the rocks' ...the pyramids and other giant stone monuments....were actually part of an 'amazing physics necessary to cross interstellar distances'...

a different kind of technology and knowledge..?

I think this is true; we have little idea what Puma Punku or Tiahuanaco, or for that matter the GP actually were for.

I think however Chris Dunn is very near the mark with his theory that the GP was a generating machine.

I do wish that people would get away from this idea that they came here to educate the indiginous humans. That is a raw assumption, and holds little validity. Better to think that something needed establishing here with or without the indiginous population.

• Like 1

Wow, there are a lot of pages in here, it looks so interesting! A theory is something you can't prove, so either way it might not be real what you're saying ;) It's still fun to debate. A theory a few of my friends have had is that aliens have something to do with the end of the world, because they were the ones which created it.

Edited by Moonshine

How about ancient art in Europe, North America and South America that portrays inexplicable humanoids often wearing equipment that we directly relate to space travellers.

Correction, apparel that VD and anyone who stopped reading scifi in the 1950's relate to space travelers. AFAIK, no functional space suit design ever incorporated antennae or accordion pleats like some unholy union between the Michelin Man and The Great Gazoo. Nor has any pressure suit used riveted construction since Wiley Post except for some deep sea diving suits which haven't changed in over 150 years, so unless we're being visited by alien steampunks, I think we can safely rule this out and I for am not going to hold my breath waiting for the fleet to show up following the next great air kraken migration.

What about the art portraying space craft in India and other parts of the world. How does one explain the Dogon mystery?

Flying temples you mean,and wacky airships channeled in the early 1900's, and a "mystery" which seems to exist only on paper.

It's all there in the rest of the forum if care to look.

• Like 1

I do wish that people would get away from this idea that they came here to educate the indiginous humans. That is a raw assumption, and holds little validity. Better to think that something needed establishing here with or without the indiginous population.

There might be different factions of them. Some more friendly to humans, others extremely hostile to humans.

Book Of Enoch. And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, Armârôs the resolving of enchantments, Barâqîjâl, taught astrology, Kôkabêl the constellations, Ezêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiêl the signs of the earth, Shamsiêl the signs of the sun, and Sariêl the course of the moon."

If they are real, they seem very particular in what they give. They come across as if they want to educate and empower humans. Bu other factions do not want humans to be smart.

• Like 2

Correction, apparel that VD and anyone who stopped reading scifi in the 1950's relate to space travelers. AFAIK, no functional space suit design ever incorporated antennae or accordion pleats like some unholy union between the Michelin Man and The Great Gazoo. Nor has any pressure suit used riveted construction since Wiley Post except for some deep sea diving suits which haven't changed in over 150 years, so unless we're being visited by alien steampunks, I think we can safely rule this out and I for am not going to hold my breath waiting for the fleet to show up following the next great air kraken migration.

Flying temples you mean,and wacky airships channeled in the early 1900's, and a "mystery" which seems to exist only on paper.

It's all there in the rest of the forum if care to look.

Sorry; the art work is all over the ancient world and no one can explain it.

Two minutes work: Literally

ancient-aliens-the-visitors.jpg

b56408293382.jpg

Ancientastronauts.jpg

ANCIENT+ALIENS1...history+channel.jpg

ancient_visitors_01.jpg

Give me 10- minutes and I'll show you several hundred.

• Like 1

No I can't. It's a theory. But it's one hundred times better than yours. No disrespect intended.

Mine is evidenced. Remains of ramps are on site. Chisel marks are on the stone. Copper tools have been found. Here is an actual picture of actual tools found.post-106608-0-21351600-1354654831_thumb.

From "How the Great Pyramid Was Built" by Craig B. Smith

Records survive that reveal the ancient Egyptians knew how to calculate the volume of materials required to construct ramps. But more significantly, I have seen remains of ramps at Giza and other Old Kingdom sites--most notable among them, a large ramp roughly 5.5 meters wide that leads up from the quarry site west of the Sphinx to the vicinity of Khufu's Queen's Pyramids. Clearly ramps were emplyed by the Pyramid builders in some fashion.The Rhind mathmatical papyrus gives details about calculating the volume of a ramp. Another written record (the papyrus of Anastasi I) includes an exercise asking a scribe named Amenemope to calculate the number of bricks needed to build a ramp 730 cubits (383 meters) long, 60 cubits (31.4 meters) high, and 55 cubits (28.8 meters) wide at the top. This ramp was composed of a series of brick compartments or chambers that would be subsequently be filled with earth.

Construction ramps are also shown in tomb drawings. One example, cited by both Clarke and Arnold, is from the tomb of Rekhmira at Thebes. The ramp is constructed of brick, reed mats, and filler material. The top surface appars to be paved with limestone, and on the ramp is a roofing slab in position to be pulled up for placement. Remains of a construction ramp at the east face of a huge pylon at Karnak illustrate one construction technique. Sturdy walls of mud brick were built perpendicular to the face of the pylon, 4 to 6 cubits (2 to 3 meters) apart. Although the wallsare in a state of decay, it appears that there were seven of them, giving the ramp a width of 30 to 40 cubits at the top. The space between the walls was filled with hard-packed earth and rubble. As the construction rose, the ramp was extended and the height increased. Ultimately, it would have been about 80 cubits (42 meters) high.

Moreover, records have been found detailing rations of food and beer for the workers. There is the workers cemetary. There are tombs for the overseeres with their respective job title inscribed on them.

Here is an actual picture of the pyramid, and I want you to take notice of the lack of straight lines.

post-106608-0-92420300-1354655217_thumb.Look at how rough the cuts are. Now, who is dealing with pure conjecture, and who has the evidence on their side?

• Like 2

This is the best you can come up with? Sorry, but these have been explained in this very thread, proving once again you don't bother to read discerning posts.

I noticed some of these came from AA. not the best source for critical thinking.

Edited by Gaden
  • Like 1

ancient-aliens-the-visitors.jpg

Eskimo carrying backpack.

b56408293382.jpg

Bird.

Ancientastronauts.jpg

People dancing with the sun behind their heads.

ANCIENT+ALIENS1...history+channel.jpg

Ceremonial mask.

ancient_visitors_01.jpg

Grey and reptilian aliens.

Edited by Sweetpumper

Mine is evidenced. Remains of ramps are on site. Chisel marks are on the stone. Copper tools have been found. Here is an actual picture of actual tools found.post-106608-0-21351600-1354654831_thumb.

From "How the Great Pyramid Was Built" by Craig B. Smith

Records survive that reveal the ancient Egyptians knew how to calculate the volume of materials required to construct ramps. But more significantly, I have seen remains of ramps at Giza and other Old Kingdom sites--most notable among them, a large ramp roughly 5.5 meters wide that leads up from the quarry site west of the Sphinx to the vicinity of Khufu's Queen's Pyramids. Clearly ramps were emplyed by the Pyramid builders in some fashion.The Rhind mathmatical papyrus gives details about calculating the volume of a ramp. Another written record (the papyrus of Anastasi I) includes an exercise asking a scribe named Amenemope to calculate the number of bricks needed to build a ramp 730 cubits (383 meters) long, 60 cubits (31.4 meters) high, and 55 cubits (28.8 meters) wide at the top. This ramp was composed of a series of brick compartments or chambers that would be subsequently be filled with earth.

Construction ramps are also shown in tomb drawings. One example, cited by both Clarke and Arnold, is from the tomb of Rekhmira at Thebes. The ramp is constructed of brick, reed mats, and filler material. The top surface appars to be paved with limestone, and on the ramp is a roofing slab in position to be pulled up for placement. Remains of a construction ramp at the east face of a huge pylon at Karnak illustrate one construction technique. Sturdy walls of mud brick were built perpendicular to the face of the pylon, 4 to 6 cubits (2 to 3 meters) apart. Although the wallsare in a state of decay, it appears that there were seven of them, giving the ramp a width of 30 to 40 cubits at the top. The space between the walls was filled with hard-packed earth and rubble. As the construction rose, the ramp was extended and the height increased. Ultimately, it would have been about 80 cubits (42 meters) high.

Moreover, records have been found detailing rations of food and beer for the workers. There is the workers cemetary. There are tombs for the overseeres with their respective job title inscribed on them.

Here is an actual picture of the pyramid, and I want you to take notice of the lack of straight lines.

post-106608-0-92420300-1354655217_thumb.Look at how rough the cuts are. Now, who is dealing with pure conjecture, and who has the evidence on their side?

It still has not been duplicated with the tools and ramps described.

They have already tried to duplicate it, but failed miserably. Prove that it can be built with the ramps, pulleys and tools described. You can't do it and never will be able to do it. Craig B. Smith can not back up his theory with hard solid evidence. The ancients used certain techniques that the builders of that Nippon abomination have absolutely no idea about, thus they failed and threw their toys out the pram and called in modern technology to complete their failed attempt for a great pyramid. .

0.jpg

I noticed some of these came from AA. not the best source for critical thinking.

At least the creators of the show are open-minded, which is more than what can be said for Egyptologists and their army of die-hard skeptics.

At least the creators of the show are open-minded, which is more than what can be said for Egyptologists and their army of die-hard skeptics.

The people on that show have been shown time and time again that they are telling outright lies. When one looks at something and says "it had to be aliens" shows that they are close minded.

• Like 2

Two minutes work: Literally

Give me 10- minutes and I'll show you several hundred.

They've been explained repeatedly. The unwillingness of certain parties to accept the explanations does not negate them.

• Like 3

You mean weathered-minded? Something like that?

om_enl.jpg

To those with an ounce of reasoning the way they did it must have employed some advanced method such as light or sound.

But that doesn't make sense of the drill/spiral marks on the holes - light or sound cutting techniques wouldn't have left any sort of mark like that, if anything they'd either be smooth or show a sort of melting effect as the hole got deeper the parts towards the top are exposed to whatever was doing the digging more and more.

How about ancient art in Europe, North America and South America that portrays inexplicable humanoids often wearing equipment that we directly relate to space travellers. What about the art portraying space craft in India and other parts of the world. How does one explain the Dogon mystery?

It's all there if you care to look. On the other hand if your big thing is bolting together outlandish explanations for such things to make it fit some outdated paradigm then I guess these things will pass you by.

Well that IMO just proves the universality of the halo as a sign of divinity/otherness and not "there were blokes wearing atmosphere suits".

• Like 1

... Prove that it can be built with the ramps, pulleys and tools described. You can't do it and never will be able to do it. Craig B. Smith can not back up his theory with hard solid evidence

I guess you missed the hard solid evidence that was presented.

• Like 1

The people on that show have been shown time and time again that they are telling outright lies. When one looks at something and says "it had to be aliens" shows that they are close minded.

Egyptologists are also telling lies, they are not backing up their theory with hard evidence. Yet, they do the same as the people on AA, only the Egyptologists say that Khufu had to have built it and that no one else could have built it, undeniable proof they say, khufu had to have built it, thats the tone of Zahi Hawass and co. They sound like a broken record. The more they say that Khufu built it, the more suspicious they sound.

Hawass has been widely accused of domineering behaviour, forbidding archaeologists to announce their own findings, and courting the media for his own gain after they were denied access to archaeological sites because, according to Hawass, they were too amateurish.

amateurish? thats coming from the same moron who thinks that modern egyptians ancestors built the pyramids and were pharaohs, while blindly ignoring the fact that royal mummies found in the area had blonde or red hair tones, something that is not seen in modern egyptians general appearance, rarely if ever are they blonde or red haired. Proof that they do not share close genetic ties with the mummies unearthed.

xinsrc_562060428130335926638.jpg

Hawass and other egyptologists steal other tribes history for themselves.

The people on AA are interesting, at least they are putting forth an alternative theory, whether or not its true is one thing, but for sure the more theories put out, then the better.

Egyptologists having the monopoly of the debate is disgusting.

I guess you missed the hard solid evidence that was presented.

You did not provide any evidence, you provided an unproven theory.

Hard solid evidence my ass.

Until people can replicate the former glory of the pyramids with a cherry on top, built by using primitive ramps, pulleys and copper chisels. Then i have no reason to accept your theory as hard solid evidence.

All i see is this attempt. Thats not a great pyramid, its an abomination.

0.jpg

Edited by LRW

you're not going to accept one unproven theory because it has failed in it's attempts to duplicate the feats of the past but you,re happy to acept theory that is impossible to prove full stop?

• Like 4