Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Imagine that.

Who would have the money to spend all that time to build something just so they can go to the AAers

There you go, Possible

This is what AAers expect? But they are not willing to shell out a cent to prove they are right. Such confidence. The reasoning behind every part of AA is just ridiculous and hypocritical I find. The Hoover dam is just a wee bit bigger than the great pyramid. Sure it did not take as long to do with modern materais and equipment replacing the thousand of bodies, but hey, something that big must mean alien as well I am sure.

I wonder if Mythbusters would consider stacking together half a dozen blocks or so at actual dimensions. They already broke the hippy power system crap.

Ahh self proclaimed Philosophers. Don't ya just love 'em.

"I haven't bothered to do any actual research and don't understand the methods that were used. Therefore, Aliens did it."

• Like 3

Sorry; the art work is all over the ancient world and no one can explain it.

Two minutes work: Literally

ancient-aliens-the-visitors.jpg

b56408293382.jpg

Ancientastronauts.jpg

ANCIENT+ALIENS1...history+channel.jpg

ancient_visitors_01.jpg

Give me 10- minutes and I'll show you several hundred.

I like that second one. Don't you think it looks rather like a flying Fish? With, for some reason, a detachable middle portion. Why that might be, we can only speculate. Perhaps an aircraft with seperate cockpit and cargo section. Who can say. No.3, i'd say, looks more like a deep sea Diving suit, one of those old ones where they were bolted together. Alternatively, it might perhaps be some kind of ceremonial headdress. No. 1 does look irresistably like an atsronaut doing a spacewalk with one of those suits that have directional thrusters and things, doesn't it. Whatever these might actually mean, it is fun, isn't it.

i think i'll ask my contacts at the CIA to take down memegenerator and every other source of lolpics. I'd be doing humanity a favour

i think i'll ask my contacts at the CIA to take down memegenerator and every other source of lolpics. I'd be doing humanity a favour

I liken it to the old adage "less is more". They can add to a discussion at times or bring some levity to a debate but they can be overused on occasion as well. Some though, are downright funny in the right circumstances. But if someone wants to express themselves through memes then meh, what's the real harm? It has become part of the internet culture.

I wonder if someone someday will blame lolpics on aliens because the "mainstream sheeple" explanation doesn't make sense?

Crap...I just depressed myself because at this rate they just might...

Someone must have told him about that hair style of his... And that fake tan.

It has been taking on a life of it's own.

GiorgioTsoukalos-EvolutionofHair.png

this is a nice little video for anyone who's interested...'Doctor Nabs' interviewing Robert Temple...

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V5unoTgKs8[/media]

video description...

Nabil Shaban also known as Doctor Nabs, interviews Robert Temple, author of the ground-breaking book "The Sirius Mystery".

This video is a new edit by Nabil Shaban, of the interview which originally featured in the Zentropa Dogumentary, "Return of the Star People", which was produced and directed by Bente Milton in 2003.

:tu:

Edited by bee

he looks weird with normal hair.

also, it's the same suit in all thr photos.

GiorgioTsoukalos-EvolutionofHair.png

Looks like a lot of the 'skeptics' on this thread have a bit of a man-crush on Giorgio..... :lol:

They can't get enough of him..lol

• Like 3

Not necessarily.

As we make great strides in quantum mechanics and such, it becomes apparent that we humans are woefully ignorant of many laws of physics.

IF we have been visited, the visitors would have to build objects with what material was available, and in accordance with "local" physics rules, if you get my drift.

I'll reiterate my point--those who doubt the AA theory (and I'm happy to qualify it as a theory) do not offer a persuasive argument to the contrary. What they offer as proof is mere speculation, with many instances of use of the words "it is possible", "perhaps", etc etc.

Yes they would have used locally available materiel, but you are thinking bound to a specific location. Their technology would have allowed them to gather materials from anywhere on the Earth or any planet in the solar system for that matter. So they could have manufactured just about anything. If we do consider they used only stone, then they surely, using their advanced technology, would have finished the pyramid in a much shorter time than 20 years.

The available physical evidence supports terrestrial explanations but not ancient alien theory. Dismissing the physical evidence does nothing to support ancient aliens having any involvement in the pyramids but rather can appear as a desperate attempt to keep the theory alive.

• Like 3

Maybe they liked stone? it is after all a natural element of the earth and has pleasing aesthetics.

Can you provide physical evidence of the Great Pyramid being built with primitive ramps, pulleys and copper chisels? Seems not. Nice try though, but you have failed to stick to the primitive tools to even build that abomination. They even had to bring in modern technology to complete it, because it was too hard to do with primitive tools, also look at the size of those blocks compared to the real pyramids.

What a pathethic attempt, Egyptologists ideas are no way better than even von daniken ideas.

0.jpg

Guess you missed that they found the remains of a ramp on the south side of the Great Pyramid. Perhaps, before making such a broad statement, you may wish to bone up on the latest information.

Egyptologist's ideas are founded on available information and research whereas Von Daniken's are based on fantasy and the desire for the big buck, especially in light of him researching and writing his second book all while behind bars.

• Like 1

The ancient alien theory is already proven, the ancients worshipped beings that dwell in the stars, they engraved that in pictures. Yet, skeptics brand the mythoology as fairytales. When its anything but.

Gods did not always come from the sky but underwater and under the ground as well. Religions regularly borrow/borrowed from previous religions and pagan rites such as the Romans borrowing from the Greeks, so attempting to use all religions to support your statement is invalid. Your point is not proven and doesn't even leave the hypothesis stage until you supply evidence that the gods were aliens.

I can find no reference to a Perry Reese map on any search engine. All that comes up is the Piri Reis map which just shows North and South America.

There is no Perry Reese map as it was a misspelling, yet Nopeda took it as real so I decided to have some fun with him.

• Like 1

The ramp theory is pure fantasy with zero supporting evidence. Show me accurate holes cut in red granite, basalt or diorite that are perfectly circular, deep to few feet and >2 inches in diameter using primitive tools.

Pure fiction all of it.

Then you, like others in the AA camp, missed that they found the remains of a ramp on the south side of the Great Pyramid. Guess the zero reporting evidence just shot up to 100%

• Like 2

Just because a hypothesis can 'work' doesn't mean it's well supported...one still needs evidence to support it. There are far too many assumptions with and far too little evidence for the ancient alien hypothesis. Now, if someone were to dig up a piece of alien technology/hardware that would certainly change things. Until there's some strong evidence all the AA hypothesis has is speculation.

Unfortunately just look at what's happening today with the metal prices.. gold & other metals are so high when people are struggling with money that even vintage items are being scrapped, so I don't think we'll ever "dig up" evidence.

Also history has taught us again & again that when cultures are invaded that the spoils go to the invaders, if not totally destroyed.. I mean, look at what "cortez" did to the Aztecs.. as did the germans to the jews.. & so on..

When people do not understand things they erase them & besides I'm a carpenter & when I finish a job I take my tools home with me & do not leave them for somebody else to claim them..... ;)

Edited by Somethings Not Right
  • Like 1

Unfortunately just look at what's happening today with the metal prices.. gold & other metals are so high when people are struggling with money that even vintage items are being scrapped, so I don't think we'll ever "dig up" evidence.

could you please explain what today's metal prices have to do with digging up evidence?

If people look to the stars and find inspiration to mimic stars and constellations in their buildings, then that is direct evidence of ancient people being influenced by extraterrestrial activity.

Do you see how wrong this statement is?

• Like 2

Here is an actual picture of the pyramid, and I want you to take notice of the lack of straight lines.

post-106608-0-92420300-1354655217_thumb.Look at how rough the cuts are. Now, who is dealing with pure conjecture, and who has the evidence on their side?

Unbelievable. The pyramid was originally fitted with precision triangular casing blocks that covered the whole exterior. The remnants of these can be seen right at the bottom of the pyramid and are also to be seen to a certain extent on Chephren's pyramid.

Having had these stripped away presumably by the Arabs in the dark-middle ages, the pyramid core masonry was then forever exposed to the elements. Not surprising it looks the way it does; it's been vandalised! Not to mention the dynamite explosions that it suffered at the hands of Howard Vyse.

You need to rethink that argument pretty urgently!

54pyramid21a.jpg

khafres-pyramid.jpg

The ancient alien theory is not only about the idea of ancient astronauts. Yet people still conflate both issues together.

The planets, stars and constellations can also be considered as "Ancient Alien" It would be naive to think that ancient people were not influenced by those alien planets, stars and constellations.

Actually no since alien denotes a living being and experience in out own solar system disproves that viewpoint.

Then you, like others in the AA camp, missed that they found the remains of a ramp on the south side of the Great Pyramid. Guess the zero reporting evidence just shot up to 100%

Finding the remains of a ramp is not evidence of how it was originally built. There is good evidence that the pyramid was repaired some time in antiquity. The ramp could well have been to do with that for example. There's nothing that I have read that remotely ties a ramp to the construction of the GP. The logistics just do not work.

Edited by zoser

Some people are unaware that the ancients tried to reach GOD-HEAD and super conciousness, and that the great pyramid was symbolic of those goals. No wonder the current state of humanity is a mess. Step forward christianity and egyptology, step forward degeneration, step forward garbage for the masses. Lovely just lovely.

sheep1.jpg

Really the ancients told you this? They imparted what they were doing here? Well show us how they contacted you, how they communicated with you. You can't? Oh how predictable to make statements not based in any way on evidence or even a foundation of logic.

Oh and the photo at the bottom of the post is interesting. Which one are you, left or right?

Well, you'd know more about rats than I would.

You're going to compare against one poor-quality black and white photo taken from a bad angle in stone that clearly hasn't been dressed or finished?

Let's take another look at the previously shown Unforbidden archaeology page, specifically photographs 4, 7, 8, and 14. Just the photos.

http://www.oocities....ing_drills.html

OK I looked. So the proof is where?

Even if current archeology theories are wrong, dead wrong, about how these ancient sites were constructed, I fail to understand how that "proves" in any way, or even remotely implies that ancient aliens assisted in their construction. :hmm:

• Like 5