Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Sorry I did not mean to offend you.. I'm new here & this is the first forum I have been on.

I would not personally attack anyone, especially a female...

If you misunderstood me it is probably because you are lost for words...

I apologise :) You are right I had no right to say your opinion dose not count I was reffering to the way you commented without fully understanding what I said...

Please accept my apologies, I did not mean to sound condacending.

Sorry

Also I meant that you were ridiculing me on my ideas.....SORRY.

Also I meant that you were ridiculing me on my ideas.....SORRY.

i never ridicule people. i may attack their ideas i may even call the ideas ridiculous, but i do not attack the person. if you had been here for any length of time or chosen to get to know members before spouting off at them immaturely, you would have realized that

TO ANYBODY THAT WAS OFFENDED BY MY COMMENTS A WHILE AGO I SINCERELY APOLOGISE

SORRY :(

• Like 3

TO ANYBODY THAT WAS OFFENDED BY MY COMMENTS A WHILE AGO I SINCERELY APOLOGISE

SORRY :(

apology accepted.

i hope we can move on and have intelligent discussion on topics around the forum even if we happen to be on different sides of the debate

Ok, this issue is now a done deal. I highly suggest that this kind of thing can be avoided in the future by not making the discussion personal to begin with.

• Like 3

Some mysterious heat or energy melted part of a basalt wall. No idea what caused this. I don't necessarily agree with Brien, but something weird happened.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by zoser

Ok, this issue is now a done deal. I highly suggest that this kind of thing can be avoided in the future by not making the discussion personal to begin with.

Thankyou. I will watch what I say from now on, if it's not too late.. I really did not mean to offend.

A done deal it is!

Some mysterious heat or energy melted part of a basalt wall. No idea what caused this. I don't necessarily agree with Brien, but something weird happened.

[media=]

[/media]

He seems to extrapolated a very elaborate theory because of the burn marks!

Since the wall directly adjacent to the burned portion seems to be intact, I would think a more localized heat source is responsible.

Perhaps ore smelting was done close to the wall?

Since the wall directly adjacent to the burned portion seems to be intact, I would think a more localized heat source is responsible.

if so, would they be able to detect that in the stone itself? (i was wondering if the smelting process would leave residue or something?)

Not sure; just posted it for interest really. It does like melting to me I must admit. Also why it occurs in that localised area of the wall is a mystery.

Who cares? those ramps might have been used by later inabitants of the region for other purposes. Egyptologists theory is still unconvincing, anybody could have put those ramps there, it does necessarily mean they were used to construct the "Great Pyramid"

Nor does it remove them from having been used to build the Great Pyramid

Egyptologists ideas are founded on unproven theories. And no, the Great Pyramid was not a tomb.

Those unproven theories like they used thousands of workers which is supported by the work camps found on site or that they used ramps which is supported by the remains of a ramp on the south side of the pyramid and in line with the quarry or that the pyramid was a tomb which is supported by the existence of a sarcophagus in the kings chamber (perhaps you believe the sarcophagus to be the worlds first hot tub). So show me the evidence that aliens had anything to do with the great pyramid.

No, only your ignorance to it. I believe i am correct, i would not say it otherwise.

And who is to say that planets are not living beings with souls? the earth has a bioshpere with its own eco system, who is to say that other planets and constellations are not living beings that also harbour other forms of life as humans harbour germs, just because they are invisible to the limited capability of the human eye, does not mean other life-forms do not exist.

Our own extensive research into living creatures from microscopic to the largest whales have shown us that yes millions of germs and bacteria can be living on a creature but if those germs are harmful or destructive there is always a response of some sort from the host whether it be a physical reaction or one from the various systems within the creature.

With all that we have done to the Earth, we would be classified as destructive yet there is no response from the world as there would be if it were a living creature. We can also say, having done all that study of living creatures that there are no systems within this world that we find in living creatures. It is with conviction and knowledge that we can say that the Earth is not a living creature.

Since we know that all living creatures have tolerances to temperatures and know that high temperatures kill off living creatures, even the microscopic ones, we can say with confidence that the sun is not a living creature because of it's temperature.

Knowing that the planets and suns are not living creatures we can effectively refute the concept that the stars themselves were/are an alien influence on mankind.

You obviously have never studied human chakras or their shape, you're also ignorant and intolerant towards the meaning and significance of the pyramid shape.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with how you would know what the ancients were or were not trying to do.

Say hello to your master.

I see your fantasy world is not limited to misconceptions concerning the Great Pyramid and other structures but contains delusions of Grandeur as well.

You don't have any idea what you're on about, i blame modern education for your ignorance. You do not have the faintest idea what super-conciousness or GOD-HEAD means. You are not an adept on occult matters, therefore you do not know what you are talking about when it comes to the ancient occult or the "Great Pyramid"

Well the topic has nothing to do with "The Ancient Occult" much as you somehow think it does.

I am wondering if you actually understand the origin of Godhead? It originated about 1200 CE and was a reference to the Biblical god and to the triumvirate of the father, son and holy spirit. So in your comment about the ancients trying to acheive godhead you are essentially saying they are trying to become the god of the bible.

There is no Perry Reese map as it was a misspelling, yet Nopeda took it as real so I decided to have some fun with him.

Well, that explains that. :tu:

There was never any mummies found in the Great Pyramid, it was not a tomb, it was an energy centre for ceremonial and ritual purposes, thats the only logical explanation, given the fact that no mummies were found in there. Egyptologists hate the idea of the great pyramid not being a tomb, because it opens up the idea of how smart the builders were really were.

Please explain how the presence of a sarcophagus shows that it wasn't a tomb and while you're at it tell me how they would have used the pyramid as a center for ceremonial and ritual services once it was sealed?

The builders were much smarter than you give them credit. They actually built the pyramid without outside help.

Unbelievable. The pyramid was originally fitted with precision triangular casing blocks that covered the whole exterior. The remnants of these can be seen right at the bottom of the pyramid and are also to be seen to a certain extent on Chephren's pyramid.

Having had these stripped away presumably by the Arabs in the dark-middle ages, the pyramid core masonry was then forever exposed to the elements. Not surprising it looks the way it does; it's been vandalised! Not to mention the dynamite explosions that it suffered at the hands of Howard Vyse.

You need to rethink that argument pretty urgently!

If you were building a pyramid and cutting with a high technology instrument, would you use it only for the casing stones? Of course not! You'd use it for all of the blocks.

Rethink your own argument, and use logic this time.

Replicate the pyramids with the methods described and we will take you seriously.

Until then all you have is an unproven theory, speculation etc, no more different than our mysterious theories.

The egyptologists are only fueling other arguments, because they are lieing. And people can feel those lies.

I'm always amazed at that statement (first line of your post) as if making the statement somehow invalidates that humans did it and validates aliens did it.

Tell you what, I'll replicate the pyramids using the methods described. All you have to do is supply me with the thousands of workers, support staff and monetary resources (seeing that they evidently were paid workers and not slaves) and 20 years time.

Stating the Egyptologist's are lying is a poor attempt to try to support a theory that so far has absolutely no support.

Edited by Quaentum

Finding the remains of a ramp is not evidence of how it was originally built. There is good evidence that the pyramid was repaired some time in antiquity. The ramp could well have been to do with that for example. There's nothing that I have read that remotely ties a ramp to the construction of the GP. The logistics just do not work.

So I guess the levitation machine was on the fritz during the repair.

• Like 1

The ramp theory has been postulated now for decades. It was discarded by all serious investigators on the basis that it would have required as much material as the GP itself. The means of lifting was obviously some form of anti-gravity technology; remember the limestone blocks were not really the main problem. The Kings chamber is constructed of granite blocks weighing many tens of tonnes.

That is what needs to be explained.

Some who discarded the ramp theory, may have done so due to a lack of evidence for ramps. With the discovery of a ramp some may be giving further consideration to theory once again.

There is no evidence for anti-gravity so to say it is obvious is misleading. If there were anti gravity lifting devices they would have needed at most a few hundred workers to haul and build the pyramid yet there are work camps that would have housed thousands. If there were truly thousands of workers combined with anti-gravity devices, it would not have taken 20 years to complete the pyramid.

Concepts such as anti-gravity devices are among the most detrimental to the belief that aliens or advanced technology was used to build the Great Pyramid.

the topic has nothing to do with "The Ancient Occult" much as you somehow think it does.

It has everything to do with the ancient occult. You could not possibly understand it though, given from what i can see in what you write. I still see you are sticking to the ramp theory, but have not proven that theory with hard solid evidence through replication, by gods the so called experts could not even replicate a smaller primitive version of the "Great Pyramid" don't mind saying that the so called experts could replicate a superior version and a more complicated version, you would not know where to start. No one is stopping the so called experts from trying it though, they don't seem to have much confidence and could not possibly pull it off with the methods they are describing.

You must think powerful people use such symbols for fun do you? its all a coincidence? You come across as symbolically illiterate in my opinion. But, its ok, i would blame modern education for that. Not your fault.

dollar_ase.gif

Edited by LRW

There is no physical evidence to support the khufu tomb theory. none! the only so called evidence they have is dodgy hieroglyphic inscriptions, that look fake! a bit of graffiti painted in recent times to support an unproven theory that the pyramids were built with primitive tools, ramps and pulleys and a bit of man power for a so called king called khufu who went AWOL.

The graffiti you are referring to was examined by Graham Hancock. He reluctuntly admitted it was in a place where only the builders could have placed it.

• Like 1

Tell you what, I'll replicate the pyramids using the methods described. All you just have to do is supply me with the thousands of workers, support staff and monetary resources (seeing that they evidently were paid workers and not slaves) and 20 years time.

Stating the Egyptologist's are lying is a poor attempt to try to support a theory that so far has absolutely no support.

Egyptologists want to come across as truthful, then they should lobby for resources to support their theory. They do not seem interested in that though, because they know no one would foolish enough to waste their money on a project that would fail. Nippon attempt ring a bell? a warning sign that it would fail.

Its not up to AA theorists to fund Egyptologists theories.

Replicate the pyramids with the methods described and we will take you seriously.

Until then all you have is an unproven theory, speculation etc, no more different than our mysterious theories.

The egyptologists are only fueling other arguments, because they are lieing. And people can feel those lies.

The discovery of ramp remains, tools, chisel marks, workers cemetaries, etc. are all evidence to support our view. All you have suggested is levitation and cutting tool using sound or light.

The graffiti you are referring to was examined by Graham Hancock. He reluctuntly admitted it was in a place where only the builders could have placed it.

Thats his opinion, so why should i believe it? I have my own opinion about it, thank you.

It has everything to do with the ancient occult. You could not possibly understand it though, given from what i can see in what you write. I still see you are sticking to the ramp theory, but have not proven that theory with hard solid evidence through replication, by gods the so called experts could not even replicate a smaller primitive version of the "Great Pyramid" don't mind saying that the so called experts could replicate a superior version and a more complicated version, you would not know where to start. No one is stopping the so called experts from trying it though, they don't seem to have much confidence and could not possibly pull it off with the methods they are describing.

You must think powerful people use such symbols for fun do you? its all a coincidence? You come across as symbolically illiterate in my opinion. But, its ok, i would blame modern education for that. Not your fault.

I'm waiting for you to supply me with the workers, support staff, capital and 20 years before showing you. Yeah I stick to the ramp theory cause it makes more sense.

You obviously haven't understood that this topis is about ancient aliens as in technologically advanced aliens not mystical or occult. Trying to make it into a discussion about the occult is IMO an attempt to hijack the topic. Oh I'm literate all right but do try to stick to the topic at hand even if others don't.

You need to rethink that argument pretty urgently!

When you did not know the finish of the pyramids?

Good God man.