Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

With the utter nonsense that AA proponents use as evidence there is no danger of that happening any time soon ever. The AA argument boils down to 'I don't know therefore aliens'. There is nothing to support the idea at all.

Sure there is. For example when they TELL US beings came from the stars, that is evidence even if they were lying. Do you think that particular evidence is any better if it's what actually DID happen, or do you think whether it happened or not has no influence on how strong evidence is during this period while we don't know?

Well no one seems willing to make a refutation of this clip. It's one of the best pieces of evidence of ancient unknown technology that there is in my opinion.

It so far defies refutation, and with that I can only assume that the case for AA stands.

[media=]

[/media]

Nothing in that video needs to be refuted to begin with. There is the theory that man built these structures themselves. Clear evidence has been provided that supports this including the proposed tools used. The AA theory suggests that aliens helped man build these structures. We are waiting for the unambiguous evidence to support this.

Unambiguous meaning not open to more than one interpretation. You see, you have to actually support your theory, not just throw it out there to see if it sticks.

[...]

Maybe they just ran it through the extruder.[...]

Repeatedly:

1) molding, easiest way;

2) casting, then rolling.

Let's see, for the AA hypothesis to be true we have to assume several things.

*We have to assume that an advanced alien civilization exists

*We have to assume that an advanced alien civilization could find the Earth to begin with

*We have to assume that an advanced alien civilization would have the desire and ability to travel here

*We have to assume that these aliens are benevolent

*We have to assume that they would directly interfere with ancient civilizations and assist them with building anything.

*We have to assume that the aliens would use ancient technologies or at least technologies that leave similar markings.

*We have to assume that they apparently left without a single trace of their presence left behind.

*We have to assume that modern archaeologists have it all wrong

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

For the theory of unassisted building of these structures we have to assume that ancient civilizations were smart enough to fashion tools to allow them to do so (something we actually have evidence for). Period.

For anyone that thinks that both theories have the same merit, you'd be quite wrong.

We have absolutely no reason to believe we're not living on a project planet being influenced by beings from other star systems. We do have reason to believe ancient humans couldn't have done some of the things it appears they could not have done, and that they wouldn't have been able to think of ways of doing it since the combined minds of all the people who have thought about it for centuries have not been able to come up with it. And that's just the starting line that so many of you don't seem able to even appreciate much less get to.

You want an answer that doesn't invoke God as the King of King, Judge of Judges, the Lord "I Am" supernatural, omnipotent etc etc?

Two words - Time. Travel.

I don't believe time travel is possible, so we're still left with him being an alien.

You wouldn't mind just repeating it for the record would you. Where did you say that the perfectly circular copper tubes came from again?

That? Separate issue from the supposed plowed lines in the video. But I'll indulge you. Roll a clay rod. Coat the rod in wax. Coat the wax in more clay. Burn out the wax. Pour in the metal. Remove the clay. And that's just one method.

• Like 2

We have absolutely no reason to believe we're not living on a project planet being influenced by beings from other star systems. We do have reason to believe ancient humans couldn't have done some of the things it appears they could not have done, and that they wouldn't have been able to think of ways of doing it since the combined minds of all the people who have thought about it for centuries have not been able to come up with it. And that's just the starting line that so many of you don't seem able to even appreciate much less get to.

More argument from ignorance? When are you going to contribute anything besides assumptions and speculations?

Answer my question then Nopeda - why have these hieroglyphs never turned up elsewhere?

There could be countless reasons, like maybe the rest of them were plastered over, then carved over, then it all fell out....

[...] We do have reason to believe ancient humans couldn't have done some of the things it appears they could not have done, and that they wouldn't have been able to think of ways of doing it since the combined minds of all the people who have thought about it for centuries have not been able to come up with it. [...]

You forgot one small detail - Human Beings Are Getting Dumber (basicly, ancients were smarter than nowaday folks). Proof of that is here, on this thread... :whistle:
  • Like 3

There are religious philosophies that claim that God is a part of everything and everything is a part of God. Therefore God would be 'native' to everywhere and everywhen. Explain that with alien babble. You fail to see the distinction between a creator God and some race of high tech aliens. If an all powerful God exists then the aliens would be a creation as well. The very concepts are lightyears apart...pun intended.

If God exists he would necessarily have to be a high tech alien from my pov. That's the starting line. Can you get there? :no: Why not???

Edited by nopeda

Alright, you want an explanation?

There exists a device called a "Piece of Eden" which is a relic from a precursor human culture, it enable manipulation of the basic fundaments of reality such as Newtonian physics, the builders of these places used this "Piece of Eden" to build the complex.

Where do you get one and how did they know?

As far as I can tell, Nopeda believes that God as presented in the Bible etc is impossible.

Because a couple of us have already proffered "durr, God is God" style explanations when he challenged us with "what else could he be but an alien?" and he's valiantly ignored us.

For one thing even if he is this all encompasing all knowing all powerful being he would still be an alien. And ANCIENT alien. He would HAVE TO be. If he created us and Earth that still doesn't make him any more a native of it. You could say he's our father sort of maybe, depending on how similar we are or what? I don't feel like I'm father to the chickens and pigs I've raised over the years, nor to the finches I raise now. Actually I don't raise them at all but the adult birds do, and that's how it is between God and humans if he exists. You hate it but it would be as AA portrays it. There could be a God over beings from Sirius who oversee this project too, and countless possibilities. They most likely all tie together if there's truth to it, from God to dragons and from demons to UFOs. All it would take would be a bit of influence here and there, quite possibly all the way back to the rocks that did away with the dinosaurs. Maybe farther than that, and if "God" created the universe then it gets even deeper. The Hindus believe God (Brahman the creator) is dreaming all this and wakes up every so often, but it's a hugely long period of time from what I understand. If a being "created the universe" how could that be? For one thing beings would have to obtain interstellar travel, and the ability to move stars, succeed successfully without a star, or both. If they never learned how to maintain indefinately without stars they would have to be able to move them and keep them out of the crunch cycles if the universe is going from big bangs to big crunches and back...which is what some believe the Hindu story is really referring to. But there will be people in this forum who can't relate to this much, so the story those people were given thousands of years ago possibly by xts or a particular xt might have been about as much as people could handle at the time.

• Like 1

really?

I believe in the Bible, I can see the accounts that are metaphor/parable etc etc and not a one of them say "extraterrestial" to me, they say "superntural"

For years I've been trying to think realistically about the possibility of God's existence. Until recently I believed no xts were coming to this planet because we would be able to detect them with radar or something, but now I disbelieve that and in fact believe it was an ignorant way to think. I'm now convinced that they could very well fly around without being detected, and that they can absorb and transmit light as they wish if they exist. That means the only time humans would be able to detect them unless sometimes they actually do "crash", would be when they wanted people to see them. When they display themselves making their presence known, as with crop circles and stacking impossibly heavy stones on top of each other. Anyway, even before I recently started considering the possibility of xts coming around now I wrote this list I post from time to time trying to think realistically about the possiblity of God's existence. What you mentioned about supernatural is the last thing on the list.

1. If God exists he almost certainly would have to be an alien.

2. If there is a creator associated with this planet, all

who refer to him refer to the same being regardless of what

they call him or what they think about him.

3. Nothing that happens is supernatural, so anything gods do

would be natural for them.

4. If God exists and wants things to be as they are, he

could not provide proof of his existence because doing

so would change things too much.

5. Since the terms omnipotent and omniscient appear to

make themselves impossible, it's unrealistic to try assigning

those particular characteristics to God if he exists.

6. Since disbelief is a form of belief, the degree of faith a

person has that God does not exist is what determines how

strong an atheist he or she is, or is not.

7. People who have put their faith in a belief often/usually find

it impossible to comprehend the ability of considering the possibility

that God does not exist and also the possibility that he does.

8. People who have put their faith in a belief often/usually find

it impossible to comprehend much less appreciate basic number 2.

9. People who claim to be strong atheists often/usually asburdly

try to deny their own faith that God does not exist...faith which is

a necessary part of being a strong atheist.

10. Whether God exists or not it seems apparent that life must have

originated from lifelessness to begin with, and may do it fairly often.

11. We should not allow what appear to be conflicting or unlikely

beliefs encouraged by other people--however absurd--to contaminate

and interfere with our own attempts to think about this topic

realistically.

12. We should not allow childlike and unrealistic attempts at comparing

the concept of gods with those of childlike ideas like the tooth fairy,

the Easter Bunny, invisible pink unicorns, spaghetti monsters etc

encouraged by other people--however absurd--to contaminate and interfere

with our own attempts to think about this topic realistically.

13. If gods exist they would necessarily have to be technologically

advanced far beyond we humans on Earth, to the point that they became

gods.

14. If God exists he almost certainly would not be restricted to any

particular body, form, or gender. (disclaimer: I refer to God as "he" out

of convenience and because that's how we are encouraged to refer to "him"

in most if not all canonical texts.)

15. If God exists it seems most likely that he has as much influence

over the content of canonical texts as he wants to have.

16. If God exists, it seems quite clear he makes use of the evolutionary

method of creation.

17. If there are things which people consider to be spiritual, they are

most likely actually physical in ways we just can't appreciate yet.

• Like 1

nopeda, on 03 December 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

Duh. You need to try explaining what adjusts its speed in the "vacuum" of space around the Earth and any other few places where humans have been able to check. It seems even you should have been able to comprehend that much. And it doesn't just have to be slowed down either. That's only true for light from objects moving toward the Earth. For objects moving away from the Earth it seems light would have to be speeded up not slowed down, in order for it all to arrive at the same velocity relative to this planet.

Give it up nopeda, nobody agrees with your convoluted and misguided (not to mention embarrassingly wrong) attempts to argue the properties of light. Even your fellow ETH proponents have given up trying to correct you on it. When you get to the point where everyone disagrees with you the most likely explanation is that you are wrong. Swallow your pride, show some dignity and move on.

:lol: I didn't create the FACT that it would HAVE TO BE ADJUSTED. The fact that people like yourself don't seem able to appreciate that fact isn't something I can afford to let hold me back from thinking about it and pointing things out about it. And btw, learning to appreciate WHY it would have to be adjusted is the starting line on this one. So far I don't believe anyone other than myself has gotten as far as the starting line, though one person acted like they could get a small glimpse of it by mentioning that the situation seems 'strange' or something similar.

• Like 1

If God exists he would necessarily have to be a high tech alien from my pov. That's the starting line. Can you get there? :no: Why not???

Your 'starting line' and 'pov' are of no consequence. God would be an alien if we go strictly be the definition of "not being born from the (planet) Earth". The part that you seem to be struggling with is that in no way implies or even supports the "high tech alien born on another planet" theory. There is absolutely zero evidence that God used technology at all so your theory has some holes in it.

:lol: I didn't create the FACT that it would HAVE TO BE ADJUSTED. The fact that people like yourself don't seem able to appreciate that fact isn't something I can afford to let hold me back from thinking about it and pointing things out about it. And btw, learning to appreciate WHY it would have to be adjusted is the starting line on this one. So far I don't believe anyone other than myself has gotten as far as the starting line, though one person acted like they could get a small glimpse of it by mentioning that the situation seems 'strange' or something similar.

Sorry nopeda, you've really gone off the deep end if you think you understand the properties of light better than well...basically every scientist out there (living or deceased) who has made it their life's work. This is my last reply to you, I'll not indulge your questionable mental state any longer.

• Like 1

Yes we have reason not to believe we're living on a project planet. It's called lack of evidence. Does it mean you can't believe it or say it,...Not at all, but belief with zero evidence is noting more than belief and is quite far from being fact.

• Like 2

Ah, we're getting onto the meaning of God now, one of my favourite subjects. It has been said that God must be an Alien; well, if by Alien we mean not from this planet, then, (assuming for now that God has some independent existence), that would have to be true. If, though, God was not a physical entity, as seems likely, (except perhaps for special purposes on rare occasions, when he might have manifest human form), could he be said to come from anwyhere? Might God not be the intelligence that lies behind the universe? So, in fact, if, by this theory, God is in fact everywhere and in everything, he could actually be part of this planet as well as everwhere else. That's a pretty awesome thought, isn't it. But then, God, and the universe, is/are awesome.

No, this might necessarily have much to do with the fasicinating question of ancient Aliens, but it is, nevertheless, as I'm sure you will agree, a pretty awesome thought.

:yes:

There could be countless reasons, like maybe the rest of them were plastered over, then carved over, then it all fell out....

That, dear Nopeda, isn't an answer, it's sarcasm.

• Like 1

I'm 'there' with the idea, although I personally don't agree with it (despite actually believing in God).

Okay, God is a clever chap from the planet Gallifrey, now what? He (and presumably some of his mates) creates all life on Earth and then ... lets the Dinosaurs die. And then lets the megafauna die. Then lets what was according to some anthropologists the more study of the upright homonid (Neanderthal) die so little Jack of All Trades, prone to violence at the drop of a banana Humanity can be manipulated genetically into building some nice big rock buildings and then God (or posibly his descendants) promptly p***es off never to be heard from again. Somehow I'm finding this a less believable position then "God is the All-Mighty "I have a plan, suck it up princess" observer of the Bible".

• Like 1

Where do you get one and how did they know?

They're hidden around the globe by a mysterious order of scholars and assassins in order to protect unwitting humanity from the machinations of sinister groups like the Knights Templar and assorted aliens.

I see two errors in your post.

God could be as described in the Bible which puts him far beyond any technology no matter how advanced.

The second error is assuming a starting line based on the first error.

No need to thank me for pointing out your errors and correcting you. It was my pleasure.

For years I've been trying to think realistically about the possibility of God's existence. Until recently I believed no xts were coming to this planet because we would be able to detect them with radar or something, but now I disbelieve that and in fact believe it was an ignorant way to think. I'm now convinced that they could very well fly around without being detected, and that they can absorb and transmit light as they wish if they exist. That means the only time humans would be able to detect them unless sometimes they actually do "crash", would be when they wanted people to see them. When they display themselves making their presence known, as with crop circles and stacking impossibly heavy stones on top of each other. Anyway, even before I recently started considering the possibility of xts coming around now I wrote this list I post from time to time trying to think realistically about the possiblity of God's existence. What you mentioned about supernatural is the last thing on the list.

1. If God exists he almost certainly would have to be an alien.

2. If there is a creator associated with this planet, all

who refer to him refer to the same being regardless of what

they call him or what they think about him.

3. Nothing that happens is supernatural, so anything gods do

would be natural for them.

4. If God exists and wants things to be as they are, he

could not provide proof of his existence because doing

so would change things too much.

5. Since the terms omnipotent and omniscient appear to

make themselves impossible, it's unrealistic to try assigning

those particular characteristics to God if he exists.

6. Since disbelief is a form of belief, the degree of faith a

person has that God does not exist is what determines how

strong an atheist he or she is, or is not.

7. People who have put their faith in a belief often/usually find

it impossible to comprehend the ability of considering the possibility

that God does not exist and also the possibility that he does.

8. People who have put their faith in a belief often/usually find

it impossible to comprehend much less appreciate basic number 2.

9. People who claim to be strong atheists often/usually asburdly

try to deny their own faith that God does not exist...faith which is

a necessary part of being a strong atheist.

10. Whether God exists or not it seems apparent that life must have

originated from lifelessness to begin with, and may do it fairly often.

11. We should not allow what appear to be conflicting or unlikely

beliefs encouraged by other people--however absurd--to contaminate

and interfere with our own attempts to think about this topic

realistically.

12. We should not allow childlike and unrealistic attempts at comparing

the concept of gods with those of childlike ideas like the tooth fairy,

the Easter Bunny, invisible pink unicorns, spaghetti monsters etc

encouraged by other people--however absurd--to contaminate and interfere

with our own attempts to think about this topic realistically.

13. If gods exist they would necessarily have to be technologically

advanced far beyond we humans on Earth, to the point that they became

gods.

14. If God exists he almost certainly would not be restricted to any

particular body, form, or gender. (disclaimer: I refer to God as "he" out

of convenience and because that's how we are encouraged to refer to "him"

in most if not all canonical texts.)

15. If God exists it seems most likely that he has as much influence

over the content of canonical texts as he wants to have.

16. If God exists, it seems quite clear he makes use of the evolutionary

method of creation.

17. If there are things which people consider to be spiritual, they are

most likely actually physical in ways we just can't appreciate yet.

1. No but we covered that and you know where your error lies

2. No because the descriptions would be similar and there would be but one god not many

3. No because creating something from nothing is not natural and could only be supernatural

4. Things wouldn't change as much as beliefs

5. Only if you try to limit the concept of God, closing your mind to other possibilities

6. Disbelief is no more a form of belief than ignorance is a form of intelligence or death is a form of life.

7. A contradictory statement on your part

8. Invalid because your number 2 is invalid

9. Since Atheism is not based on faith your statement is invalid

10. No evidence to support that statement.

11. Describes your posts to a T

12. Until such time as actual evidence is forth coming to prove the existence of God. Comparisons to fictional characters is not child like but valid.

13. If God exists he could be a supernatural being ar above the level any technology could ever reach thus negating your statement

14. We actually agree on something

16. Evolution has nothing to do with creation, therefore there can be no evolutionary creation thus negating your comment

17. Spiritual infers beyond the physical negating your statement.

Edited by Quaentum

They're hidden around the globe by a mysterious order of scholars and assassins in order to protect unwitting humanity from the machinations of sinister groups like the Knights Templar and assorted aliens.

assassinscreedlogo-1.png

• Like 1