Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Oh no, not again!!!!!

And as the Blue Whale that is the whole AA argument fell through the air and rushed towards the ground.. the last thing it said was 'I wonder if it will be friends'

Two things. Vandalism and erosion. The sandstone blocks have been exposed to elements and they were never designed to be. Simple. Look carefully at the precision of the triangular casing stones at the bottom of the GP. The accuracy of fit is stunning. That's the smoking gun. Not what isn't precision but what is.

Look carefully at those blockspost-106608-0-99176000-1354894522_thumb.

You can not tell me that those are mishapen because of erosion and vandalism.You are as close minded as they come. You see only what you want to see, you read only items that support your view, you ignore evidence that doesn't, and you use wild speculation as an argument. Some of those stones are trapezoidal for crying out loud.

The casing stones are tura limestone which is very soft and easily worked. What you are looking at is not a smoking gun for your ludicrous assumption, it is a testament to the craftmanship of these people. Don't forget, they had hundreds of years to perfect their craft. Areyou really so close minded that you can't imagine how they could do this? I can. Shape two stones, place them side by side, run a saw down between them. Voila. A perfect fit.

Lets be accurate; there are none at all in the GP save a very suspect cartouche of Khufu that itself reeks of fraud.

That alone is an excellent case for saying that the GP is nothing to do with Egyptian Kingdom's that recorded history knows of. Their temples and architecture is replete with art and decor.

That's why I and others around the world remain convinced that the GP was from a much earlier time and by a different race altogether. The Egyptians merely inherited it; and possibly repaired it.

You're doing it again. Why didn't you mention that one of your heros, Graham Hancock, one of the proponents of that Vyse fraud fallacy was allowed entry into the upper chamber where this writing exists. He was forced to admit that it was in a place where only the original builders could have written it. I know you know this, but you left it out of your argument.

I am also quite sure you are aware of the carbon dating process, although in this case you will argue against it's accuracy. Of course if it supported your view, you would bring it up. Mortar is made by cooking limestone. Bits of charred wood become mixed in during the process. This wood can be dated. Samples were taken from within and without the pyramid (and don't tell me they were only taken from repaired places) The dates all match, and they all support the view that the pyramid was built around 2500 BC. No unsupported, ludicrous fantasy. Just good old scientific evaluation.

• Like 1

Speak for yourself. Don't include me in this ridiculous fantasy. I understood him perfectly. Criminal to teach such nonsense.

What is criminal, what is rediculous fantasy, is this drivel being spread by these charlatans who deal in only speculation and ignore facts and evidence. The AA theory is nonsense made up solely to make money by preying on the gullible.

• Like 1

Well no one seems willing to make a refutation of this clip. It's one of the best pieces of evidence of ancient unknown technology that there is in my opinion.

It so far defies refutation, and with that I can only assume that the case for AA stands.

This clip deserves no refutation, it's just one more person walking around without a clue about how good the ancients were at stone work. Only those with an open mind can imagine how it was done.

ok now that the work day is finished (back at work at the mine site) Barrick blocks this site as Occult :P

Zoser.. I am still waiting for you to reply to my question I posted earlier..

So I will post it again..

If Aliens helped build all these wonderful monuments like you suggest.. why are there no pictographs etc? as I have said before.. it would be a major important moment.. yet.. there is zip..

please explain.. seriously.. I want to know why..

Very good point' but there's really no way of proving 1: for the reason of those at the top being control freaks & wanting to control people as politians do today... Doubt you couldn't do it if' you told everyone that Aliens did it.. Oh wait a minute.... they did. Though they told people they were god,s & the story got filtered over time like chinese whispers & then got split into religions over there being different accounts... But good point anyway! If I was involved in it' I would..

But then I wouldn't have any say in it would I' being just a worker... Maybe that was more than one point!

& 2: The information given on how to do & why was way, way before They got around to doing anything & they were so in awe at

the technology they had aquired, they thought it a bit' well... not that important, I mean.. on the scale of things!!!

Remember' It's the people at the top who write history.. Not us... maybe that's why it's called 'His story'.. because it's not ours!!!!

An amazing short clip looking at the incredible site of SacsayHuaman. The clip shows close up's of the massive blocks some must be approaching a hundred tonnes or more that have been precisely carved and seemlessly positioned.

Conjecture regarding the means of achieving this is offered.

You said it yourself, conjecture. You keep showing clips from AA and we've all watched them. Why don't you do us the same service and watch the clip Boony posted, It answers all of your questions.

Why don't you be honest and make a real comment on the Greek and roman structures submitted? They are all supurlative examples of craftsmanship. Is it because they were beyond a doubt built by man?

What's a dongle? Youtube is free.

A dongle's a dongle... it's limited to how much credit( gb's) you put on it & when it run's out, you're out!

I'm on now though.. & youtube buffers really, really bad on three network & youtube burns your gigs, big time.....

I believe in the ETH for some UFO sightings, but argue most are fakes or mistakes.

Whats ETH?

I never said that the study of ancient aliens can't involve the mystical or occult and I never said they weren't. This topic is not about the study of ancient aliens but whether technologically advanced aliens visited the planet in the past and whether they had anything to do with building the Great Pyramid and other similar monuments/objects.

Isn't Anything In past... Well, Ancient! The Ancient Aliens Programme is about Ancient Aliens & 'Anything that might have led to the creation of anything advanced for it's time!... Not just The large stuff that remains..

Maybe we were assisted with smaller, easier to comprehend things & we took it a step further... I mean you don't walk before you can run... you're taught & then you're on your own to expand on that knowledge!!!

Isn't Anything In past... Well, Ancient! The Ancient Aliens Programme is about Ancient Aliens & 'Anything that might have led to the creation of anything advanced for it's time!... Not just The large stuff that remains..

Maybe we were assisted with smaller, easier to comprehend things & we took it a step further... I mean you don't walk before you can run... you're taught & then you're on your own to expand on that knowledge!!!

Too advanced as far as they are concerned with nothing but their belief to show it was too advanced. Originally it was there is no evidence for thousands of workers used in the building of the great pyramid so it must have been aliens. Then the worker camps were unearthed, and it changed to no ramps have ever been found, there is no evidence for ramps so aliens did it. Since then a ramp has been found.

AA supporters tell us:

The ramp was not used in the original construction, just during repair work.

The chisel marks were made later as part of a conspiracy to cover up the truth

The sarcophagus was not used for burial but as an Osiris Bed (something that did not come along until centuries later)

The pyramid was not a tomb since there was no mummy even though grave robbing was common and would explain the lack of a mummy

Can you see the pattern? The cry is it must be aliens, not because of evidence of aliens. There is no evidence and what they use as reasons to declare it to be aliens, whether it's no workers, lack of ramps or even trying to make a sarcophagus into an Osiris Bed, fall by the wayside based on existing knowledge or evidence that is found, yet they close their ears to the evidence or try to find a way they can dismiss it all the while offering nothing that supports the AA Theory.

The following applies to some of the AA believers:

We the willing, lead by the unknowing

Dismiss the most likely, in favor of the least likely

We have refused the logic, abandoned the critical thinking and ignored the evidence for so long

The fantasy has become the reality.

• Like 2

Very good point' but there's really no way of proving 1: for the reason of those at the top being control freaks & wanting to control people as politians do today... Doubt you couldn't do it if' you told everyone that Aliens did it.. Oh wait a minute.... they did. Though they told people they were god,s & the story got filtered over time like chinese whispers & then got split into religions over there being different accounts... But good point anyway! If I was involved in it' I would..

But then I wouldn't have any say in it would I' being just a worker... Maybe that was more than one point!

& 2: The information given on how to do & why was way, way before They got around to doing anything & they were so in awe at

the technology they had aquired, they thought it a bit' well... not that important, I mean.. on the scale of things!!!

Remember' It's the people at the top who write history.. Not us... maybe that's why it's called 'His story'.. because it's not ours!!!!

Just catching up with the thread; every day there are another 10 or so pages on this thread.

Pictographs of ET like beings?

It really doesn't take long to find:

monolitoTIAHUANACO-10.jpg

2138634-One_of_the_best_4_me_Tiahuanaco.jpg

tiahuanacostatuebicolore200po.jpg

Any of these look human to you? I'll let you decide. The ancient world is brimming with this kind of thing. Extremely easy to find.

• Like 1

Repeatedly:

1) molding, easiest way;

2) casting, then rolling.

OK that explains it then. Just a trip to the local foundry. :cry:

That? Separate issue from the supposed plowed lines in the video. But I'll indulge you. Roll a clay rod. Coat the rod in wax. Coat the wax in more clay. Burn out the wax. Pour in the metal. Remove the clay. And that's just one method.

And that produces a perfectly circular copper pipe? Perfect enough to produce holes in red granite? Do you have evidence of these circa 2500bc?

:no:

Just catching up with the thread; every day there are another 10 or so pages on this thread.

Any of these look human to you? I'll let you decide. The ancient world is brimming with this kind of thing. Extremely easy to find.

they all look human to me. artistic or ritualistic depictions perhaps, but human features nonetheless

And that produces a perfectly circular copper pipe? Perfect enough to produce holes in red granite? Do you have evidence of these circa 2500bc?

:no:

They don't need to be perfectly round, we've been over this.

But these two things do not apply to the holes at Puma Punku?

Can you make your mind up please.

As usual psyche I follow not your argument. The holes at PP are extremely precise well beyond the ken and wit of indian folk that were supposed to have created them. The discussion relating to the GP concerned exposure of the sandstone core masonry by the stripping away of the protective Tura white limestone casing blocks. There is evidence of perfect holes at Egypt as well.

Now that's my understanding of the discussion. What's yours?

Edited by zoser

They don't need to be perfectly round, we've been over this.

Then you will never ever prevent tool wander. QED

Try it.

Edited by zoser

they all look human to me. artistic or ritualistic depictions perhaps, but human features nonetheless

Pure speculation. They could easily be accurate representations of ET.

Edited by zoser

Nah. Look again. Not human at all.

I can find no reference to that anywhere.

It's well known that the Inca took no credit for the megalithic structures when questioned by the Spaniards. A cursory look at the two types of architecture on the video clip will tell you that they were not built by the same people.

In the year 1523, local American Indians told the Spaniards that those gigantic buildings where build in one night, long before the Incas. Another legend tels that these cities where lifted through the air by the sounding of trumpets.

Part of the site of Tiwanaku is known as Puma Punku, in the Bolivian Andes. The word "Puma Punku" is Aymaran and translates to “Door of the Cougar”. Here there are huge stone blocks (the heaviest block is weighing 440 tons) which where supposedly part of a huge ancient but architectural advanced construction.

http://talc.site88.net/mega.htm

Edited by zoser

Pictographs of ET like beings?

It really doesn't take long to find:

monolitoTIAHUANACO-10.jpg

2138634-One_of_the_best_4_me_Tiahuanaco.jpg

tiahuanacostatuebicolore200po.jpg

Et like images do not automatically make them ET's

040822munch-painting.jpg

Dali-sleep.jpg

628x471.jpg

These too might be considered ET like beings yet they are only the product of the artists imagination.

• Like 1

Et like images do not automatically make them ET's

These too might be considered ET like beings yet they are only the product of the artists imagination.

Your argument doesn't prove that the statues were not ET. I am in no way convinced that the ancients had the same habits as our modern culture when it came to art.

alienspetroglyph.jpg

Edited by zoser

It's well known that the Inca took no credit for the megalithic structures when questioned by the Spaniards. A cursory look at the two types of architecture on the video clip will tell you that they were not built by the same people.

In the year 1523, local American Indians told the Spaniards that those gigantic buildings where build in one night, long before the Incas. Another legend tels that these cities where lifted through the air by the sounding of trumpets.

Part of the site of Tiwanaku is known as Puma Punku, in the Bolivian Andes. The word "Puma Punku" is Aymaran and translates to “Door of the Cougar”. Here there are huge stone blocks (the heaviest block is weighing 440 tons) which where supposedly part of a huge ancient but architectural advanced construction.

http://talc.site88.net/mega.htm

Local Indians that had been conquered by the Incas would hardly be singing their praises and though their legend says they were not built by the Incas is there anything to support the legend?

I took a quick look at the site you linked to, specifically Coral Castle (possibly anti-gravity), Which is refuted by the photos of him using simple machines and that those same types were found in his workshop. Hall of Records, Which is refuted by ground penetrating radar. Alignment with the stars, Research into star positions disproves the Orion-Giza correlation. It is not a site I would recommend for anyone interested in serious study about ancient megaliths.

The first is refuted by the phot

Local Indians that had been conquered by the Incas would hardly be singing their praises and though their legend says they were not built by the Incas is there anything to support the legend?

I took a quick look at the site you linked to, specifically Coral Castle (possibly anti-gravity), Which is refuted by the photos of him using simple machines and that those same types were found in his workshop. Hall of Records, Which is refuted by ground penetrating radar. Alignment with the stars, Research into star positions disproves the Orion-Giza correlation. It is not a site I would recommend for anyone interested in serious study about ancient megaliths.

The first is refuted by the phot

I can find more references to it if you wish.

Just another nail in the coffin for orthodox archaelogy.

Here's yet another:

zoser53.jpg