Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Then you will never ever prevent tool wander. QED

Try it.

Drill jig.

Try it.

We've been over that too.

Your argument doesn't prove that the statues were not ET. I am in no way convinced that the ancients had the same habits as our modern culture when it came to art.

alienspetroglyph.jpg

Your argument doesn't prove that they were ET's. Whether you wish to acknowledge it or not, art can be inspired from a various sources..Reality, dreams and imagination. That holds true for any time period.

• Like 1

Your argument doesn't prove that they were ET's. Whether you wish to acknowledge it or not, art can be inspired from a various sources..Reality, dreams and imagination. That holds true for any time period.

Highly suspicious though is it not. I'll wager there are a few thousand historians and archaeologists that wish to God someone would erase this evil artistic heresy.

The problem is yours not mine. You keep refuting them and I'll keep finding them. Simple.

PS I don't dream of ET. I bet they never did either. Unless ET actually appeared how would they have known what to dream about? :alien:

Edited by zoser

I can find more references to it if you wish.

Just another nail in the coffin for orthodox archaelogy.

Here's yet another:

zoser53.jpg

Please do supply references to sites other than the one you linked to That one just shoots itself in the foot.

Nice pictograph. Reminiscent of the more modern religious ones that show halos around Mary's head. Could well be the representation of a spirit

And that produces a perfectly circular copper pipe? Perfect enough to produce holes in red granite? Do you have evidence of these circa 2500bc?

:no:

http://books.google.com/books?id=oLDuHvQODoIC&pg=PA112&lpg=PA112&dq=reed+drill+egypt&source=bl&ots=Agpy-wt37V&sig=WnkovMsyFuJKGaDM7NxhztU_sx0&hl=en&sa=X&ei=TEfCUN_QBOO10QH_94GgAw&ved=0CDwQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=reed%20drill%20egypt&f=false

Pan to the bottom of page 113.

Then you will never ever prevent tool wander. QED

Try it.

And he addressed that earlier too. If you were drilling a hole in wood, you'd make a pilot hole using an awl or a nail set. Likewise when you're hand sawing, you occasionally have to "start" the saw slowly to keep it on the line. Now what do you suppose they'd do in stone?

Highly suspicious though is it not. I'll wager there are a few thousand historians and archaeologists that wish to God someone would erase this evil artistic heresy.

The problem is yours not mine. You keep refuting them and I'll keep finding them. Simple.

PS I don't dream of ET. I bet they never did either. Unless ET actually appeared how would they have known what to dream about? :alien:

Not suspicious in the least. Since anyone can interpret what they see in any way they want, there is no evil artistic heresy, How it's interpreted by us now is not an indicator of what the artist was trying to say then.

I don't have a problem since I can't refute what you have yet to prove are images of ET's.

If they didn't dream of ET it's because the thought never entered their mind and they never saw one. They probably did have dreams of evil spirits and demons though. Funny how some of that artwork does look like they might be spirits or demons isn't it.

• Like 1

And he addressed that earlier too. If you were drilling a hole in wood, you'd make a pilot hole using an awl or a nail set. Likewise when you're hand sawing, you occasionally have to "start" the saw slowly to keep it on the line. Now what do you suppose they'd do in stone?

A nail set. Out of what? Another trip to Wall Mart?

Seriously you are forgetting that this was the age of copper and soft metals. That is the achilles heal of your argument. The argument cannot be won because of that.

Not suspicious in the least. Since anyone can interpret what they see in any way they want, there is no evil artistic heresy, How it's interpreted by us now is not an indicator of what the artist was trying to say then.

I don't have a problem since I can't refute what you have yet to prove are images of ET's.

If they didn't dream of ET it's because the thought never entered their mind and they never saw one. They probably did have dreams of evil spirits and demons though. Funny how some of that artwork does look like they might be spirits or demons isn't it.

Ancient+Alien+Astronaut.jpg

Local Indians that had been conquered by the Incas would hardly be singing their praises and though their legend says they were not built by the Incas is there anything to support the legend?

I took a quick look at the site you linked to, specifically Coral Castle (possibly anti-gravity), Which is refuted by the photos of him using simple machines and that those same types were found in his workshop. Hall of Records, Which is refuted by ground penetrating radar. Alignment with the stars, Research into star positions disproves the Orion-Giza correlation. It is not a site I would recommend for anyone interested in serious study about ancient megaliths.

The first is refuted by the phot

The Inca did not build the original temples at Machu Picchu or Cusco.

Our story gets so much larger when we listen to the wisdom keepers of the ancient traditions. The histories known to the old cultures around the world tell of highly advanced ancient civilizations; and of the coming and going of ages punctuated by world cataclysms. Where ‘modern science’ has dismissed the histories as given by indigenous cultures as mere myth; there are now a few brave researchers, who are willing to face the rejection of the mainstream academics and are publishing the suppressed evidence supporting the knowledge of our ancient ancestors.

In the Americas during the European invasion, after the church sanctioned destruction of so much of the arts and records, a few of the Spanish got around to asking the native history keepers their stories. What was then told and chronicled is quite different than what is generally accepted today. During the 1600’s, in Peru, the Spanish chronicler Fernando Montesinos recorded the histories of the Quechua speaking peoples of Cusco, Peru, those now called Inca.*

http://sacredheritag...ilizations.html

Edited by zoser

And for todays statement to top yesterdays.........

Yes it does. Your weak evaluation is horribly biased, but expected from an AA'er. Lets face it, the Pantheon smashes your claims, and younger sites like Pum Punku into the ground. Typical AA cop out. I refuse to accept the evidence presented. No argument, no reasoning, just some foot stamping Huh Zoser? Pretty poor effort on your behalf I would say. Where is that research advice you give others? I have asked you how the curved columns were made, and why do they look straight when they are not? How was this accomplished an why? And what about the detail?

I know why AA'ers avoid the Pantheon like the plague very well indeed. There are excellent records regarding the construction. Including the inscription over the entrance. Cannot have something older and more complex, and more detailed now can we?

Why would he be aware of a desperate lie?

And there we have it. I do not want to discuss something that proves mans abilities, I want to make up stuff about a hole. Lets talk about that.

I think you should answer all the questions already posed to you about "the hole" which has you so fascinated, like why does it show coring marks like holes we still drill today? And where is your perfect surface? All we can see is surface weathering, of which samples have also been supplied to you for comparison, and then pointed out for you yet again. You are calling it a perfect hole, it is not perfect, it is weathered.

Just the last bit... It is a good hole though... for it.s age. :yes:

Just as important I think is the question' WHY they would put so much effort into trying to get thing's so spot on?

Was they just showing off or just proud of their acheivments! Or was it the most proficient way to do things, Did they know well built structures lasted longer or maybe they were just getting better better over time... look at what's being built in this age for example. Skyscrapers, Airports & Aircraft, Stadiums, Shopping mall's ect... Every Super power has it's day, get's to it's pinnicle...... Sometimes, just before their demise!

I know Egypt didn't exactly go forwards with their building abalities.. Maybe it was it was just too damn uneconomical & Remember.. Christianity was very popular at one time in the UK but now it's unpopular, I mean, to be a 'Real Christian', so they probably didn't see it as much an issue anymore...Like the way Churches are being replaced with mosques.. No offence, I'm just stating the fact that no matter how long it takes.. Nobody, Nation or Religion stays on top Forever!... Churches stop being built & then.. eventually they get replaced. Basically They changed their attitudes.

Or maybe even, they DID 'Know about the gods in the sky' & I'm sure back long ago there were meant to be more than one god & this is about Ancient Aliens from all eras of the past so they might have wanted to show how they've progressed To 'those' who gave them a kickstart... I mean, Right at the beginning.

Maybe they were more shall we say' inclined to believe in the idea they were 'Helped' by or given the 'knowledge' even if it was indirectly... passed down over time & maybe across religions & races too but still had come from E.t.Originally.. & that's why they.. reffered to them as Gods & dedicated Almost every thing to 'Their Gods' Including making thing's look nice :-*

If the world was unpopulated tomorrow & had to start again & there were very few survivors.. If these survivors happen to believe in the idea that 'God' or 'The Gods' Created everything... Even if they had no proof.. The Legend would last forever... Even if it did change over time......& the legend would turn into a 'myth' or a 'religion'

I'm talking pre Samerian & all that... Aliens Came Down & went

'Look, you don't wanna do it like that... You wanna do it like this'..... :w00t:

& then there was light'

Hi Psyche101

Watch this: More evidence that the Inca did not build megalithic structures.

The evidence is everywhere:

[media=]

[/media]

Not a very thorough job of destruction from the look of things.

Machu Pichu is supposed to've been the last stronghold of the Inca after the Spanish invasion. You're holed up on a mountain with a bunch of refugees. You need more housing, but the quarry is down the mountain on the other side of a river and you're struggling just to feed yourselves. What are you going to do?

• Like 1

And they got that from where? Wall Mart?

Do I really have to hold your hand? I love how the fringe's ability to speculate wildly only runs in one direction.

We know one can peck an indentation in stone. It shouldn't take much to realize one can hold the tool head in place against the rock and start it by hand. Hell, native tribesman hold friction drills in place with their feet. It really shouldn't take a genius to figure out that a pre-cut hole cut in one material can serve as a guide for another.

• Like 2

Pure speculation. They could easily be accurate representations of ET.

what is considering them to be alien, if not speculation?

'they could be' is all we've got. it's all anyone's got because the builders and artisans did not leave any information

Do I really have to hold your hand? I love how the fringe's ability to speculate wildly only runs in one direction.

We know one can peck an indentation in stone. It shouldn't take much to realize one can hold the tool head in place against the rock and start it by hand. Hell, native tribesman hold friction drills in place with their feet. It really shouldn't take a genius to figure out that a pre-cut hole cut in one material can serve as a guide for another.

It's because of another prime ingredient of the AA theory, perhaps the most important one they have...denial.

Not a very thorough job of destruction from the look of things.

Machu Pichu is supposed to've been the last stronghold of the Inca after the Spanish invasion. You're holed up on a mountain with a bunch of refugees. You need more housing, but the quarry is down the mountain on the other side of a river and you're struggling just to feed yourselves. What are you going to do?

The point that the commentator is making is that there are two ruins; the same with Cuzco. One side is precision architecture, the other not; often standing side by side. This needs deep consideration.

It's because of another prime ingredient of the AA theory, perhaps the most important one they have...denial.

There are too many artefacts, statues and images to ignore. That's the point. It's all over the world. Then there is the folklore, perpetuated down through the ages. It's inescapable.

You can dismiss it all as coincidence if you wish; to many it's all highly significant and the basis of the AA hypothesis.

Edited by zoser

The point that the commentator is making is that there are two ruins; the same with Cuzco. One side is precision architecture, the other not; often standing side by side. This needs deep consideration.

Did I not not address that point directly? Think of it like a guy who's just lost his main source of income who has to put on an addition to the house because of a new mouth to feed. He's going to build only what he can afford to, whether it matches the rest of the house or not..

Edit to add, notice too most of the small stuff is on the interior ancillary buildings.

Edited by Oniomancer

Did I not not address that point directly? Think of it like a guy who's just lost his main source of income who has to put on an addition to the house because of a new mouth to feed. He's going to build only what he can afford to, whether it matches the rest of the house or not..

Not if he doesn't have the proper permits.

Just catching up with the thread; every day there are another 10 or so pages on this thread.

Pictographs of ET like beings?

It really doesn't take long to find:

monolitoTIAHUANACO-10.jpg

2138634-One_of_the_best_4_me_Tiahuanaco.jpg

tiahuanacostatuebicolore200po.jpg

Any of these look human to you? I'll let you decide. The ancient world is brimming with this kind of thing. Extremely easy to find.

I'm very open minded where pictures are concerned.. There's no way of knowing exactly what they were trying to portray.. But people shouldn't discredit an idea based on what the latest 'Experts' are saying...

The truth is...Unfortunately, there is little evidence of the Ancients being in touch with Aliens but there is no actual proof they did not come down in the history of mankind at some point either...

I will be posting a picture soon that will have everyone talking..... lots of 'for' & no doubt lots of 'against's' too..

Hi zozer

Edit to add, notice too most of the small stuff is on the interior ancillary buildings.

Not convinced about that. The same at Cuzco and probably half a dozen other sites around the region. It's clutching at straw (houses).

The same happened with Inca and Spanish structures; a later civilisation came along and built to a different style and in an inferior way.

I do like these exchanges with you Mr O. I would love to meet you one day. I admire your diligence :tu:

Just catching up with the thread; every day there are another 10 or so pages on this thread.

Pictographs of ET like beings?

It really doesn't take long to find:

monolitoTIAHUANACO-10.jpg

2138634-One_of_the_best_4_me_Tiahuanaco.jpg

tiahuanacostatuebicolore200po.jpg

Any of these look human to you? I'll let you decide. The ancient world is brimming with this kind of thing. Extremely easy to find.

Lol avoid the question yet again zoser.. Try readying what I asked.. Why no pictographs etc showing them helping/making the buildings?