Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

No because I know difference between fairytales and mythologies.

And by what can you tell the difference?

Archeological evidence of some unknown, and nin-understandble technology.

And up to now, there is none.

Okay. May I first ask why to refuted all historical accounts? We believe in letters when fits in our picture. But when dont O.o...

Somehow I understand why art is not evidence.

Third. Okay artifact. Now imagine situation.

In past came ETs who were EXTRA high tech. (Knowing little about our universe you must know that they must be realy extra advanced)

One who came to people must been their best man. Look at our astronauts. Are they local drunk?

Why would ET who was trained loose some artifact? In fact how do you know that he having any? Maybe all happened from their ship.

Or who said that they need ship at all. Maybe they can sent here trough dimension we didnt aware of.

Also do you think that ants in Africa are aware of satelite above their heads? Or last year scientists who studied them?

Edited by the L

Did something similar.. My family comes from kalgoorlie so I grew up playing around with wongathu kids.. I remember sitting around one day with a few of them and showed them the pics that zoser posted saying that they were aliens.. Yeah I was the laughing stock for awhile with the families.. Had one of the elders explain to me what those pics were..

Makes me wonder if the tribes that drew the others around the world were still about what they would say..

You see zoser von d and the like never really spoke to the tribes that are still around.. They saw the drawings.. Listened to the stories and deduced aliens without understanding or misquoted the legends..

Having been told first hand what I was hold by the elders made me start to question the books.. If they got the aboriginal art and stories wrong.. What else did they screw up..

You know there is not one aboriginal story that mentions the sky spirits flying through the air in chariots etc.. Or helping them..

Also why are there no great monuments in Australia?

That always made me wonder.. After all Australia is rich in natural resources.. Considering the aboriginal people have been in Australia between 40 to 60 thousand years

I am always glad to read things like this.

I will never be able to visit Australia because my finances are bit low-ish these last years, but I always wanted to.

But no doubt there will be those who never visited Australia who will tell you you are wrong, and just by what they read online.

They will trust what confirms their daydreams, but not the accounts of people who have actually been there.

Btw: I think many here would love to hear what those elders told you.

And by what can you tell the difference?

Mostly from accounts. Then logic. Third by testing. For example Greeks Gods. After I research and found out that Hephaestus actually "lived" I can conclude that Greek mythology isnt fairytale.

Edited by the L
  • Like 1

Since art isnt relaible and search for artifact isnt based on logic only evidence we have to look is historical evidence.

Edited by the L

I am always glad to read things like this.

I will never be able to visit Australia because my finances are bit low-ish these last years, but I always wanted to.

But no doubt there will be those who never visited Australia who will tell you you are wrong, and just by what they read online.

They will trust what confirms their daydreams, but not the accounts of people who have actually been there.

Btw: I think many here would love to hear what those elders told you.

Would love to but it's not often a wudjulla (white man) hears the secret men's business.. You need to be part of the family (tribe) I grew up with them so I have been told some of it.. But to hear all of it you need to be adopted by a family and put through the men's ordeal to become a man.. I really have enough scars :) so to them I am still a child even though I'm 42 :)

A lot of the stories are online these days except the secret men and woman's business .. I know a little bit more then most folk.. But not all of it

• Like 2

Abe,

just to add to your contribution on ancient Peru, with some great info you provide.

I was stunned to realize that they were only one civilization that emerged not based on agriculture.

Their basis was fishing.

Edited by the L

What drill? You mean a pipe? Yes a non-circular copper pipe. Not a drill. They never had drills remember? Jesus. :td:

See, you don't know what you are talking about. A drill is the bit, not the machine turning it. That's actually a drill motor. When I referr to a drill, I am talking about the cutting tool itself (as is proper)

• Like 4

Three excellent clips on the subject. Definitive, actually. I present them knowing full well only the sceptics will watch...

Done by supersoylent, who has a great sense of humor and way with words. If you can't stand profanity, don't watch. Thanks goes to Abremelin, on who's blog I first saw these. Enjoy.

[media=]

Edited by Gaden
  • Like 1

C'mon. Anyone who cannot admit that Ancient Aliens is only entertainment is not thinking logically.

• Like 1

WHats it all about ? Did anyone get the proof that E.T built this stuff yet ?

I didnt think so !

Oh ! And Santa`s Gotta be an Alien ! just Look at the History,Flying craft,Time it takes him to get-er-Done ? The Proof is in the Cookies !

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 2

C'mon. Anyone who cannot admit that Ancient Aliens is only entertainment is not thinking logically.

Frankly, I don't even find it remotely entertaining.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Zoser, you are not giving the Peruvian people credit for what they and their ancestors were capable of.

We now may not know exactly how they did it, but the Spanish conquistadores knew and were present when these Incas were on the job.

Because you and I are no stone workers, that doesn't mean aliens were needed using 'advanced technology' to construct those buildings.

I too have respect for the ancient indiginous people. That's why I believe what they say:

1) They denied building the megalithic structures.

2) A previous culture existed before they did.

That's what respect means to me.

Please don't look to me make some kind of 'reformation'. It's not going to happen. The AA hypothesis is only becoming more not less popular; more books and more documentaries than ever are now being made.

I too read Von D decades ago. Since then he has been well supported by scores of like minded scientific people. I have been on this forum for over 3 years and I have never moved one inch from my original convictions and nor will I do so.

In my previous role I was an engineer and I did this for 23 years. I know what it takes to quarry, move, finish and position hundred tonne blocks and I know it is beyond the capability of people just emergent from the stone age.

It's a very simple adding up process.

So respect? Yes I have it. Let the Inca tell you what happened not the school historians.

Edited by zoser

Von Däniken?

He is a known fraud.

He was even convicted and put in jail because of it.

And he also admitted to have lied. Why? Because he wanted his message to get across.

How many archaeologists have been imprisoned? What were they imprisoned for? Don't forget that Von D is now only one of scores of people saying the same thing. Very serious full time researchers. Brien Foerster being another good example.

What you think of Santa?

Is he real or not?

Show me his megaliths walls.

Edited by zoser

Archeological evidence of some unknown, and non-understandble technology.

And up to now, there is none.

Abe I have provided you with testimony, artefact, reasoning, supporting scientific argument from other men time and time again. Whether you choose to believe it is your divine right which I respect.

Archaeologists just cherry pick facts and research. If some fellow researcher isn't in their club they will reject it. Hawass being a very good example.

*snip*

I have been on this forum for over 3 years and I have never moved one inch from my original convictions and nor will I do so.

That reads like a perfect example of a closed mind. I guess the debate's over and it's time to move on. :tu:

edit for typos

Edited by theSOURCE
  • Like 5

Three excellent clips on the subject. Definitive, actually. I present them knowing full well only the sceptics will watch...

Done by supersoylent, who has a great sense of humor and way with words. If you can't stand profanity, don't watch. Thanks goes to Abremelin, on who's blog I first saw these. Enjoy.

[media=]

Part 2 was great. It called out AA on a bunch of the BS they put forth that gets parroted here.

Show Ancient Aliens is entertainment. It is show in the end. I just dont know how historical community so far didnt ask that they clearly announce that isnt educational program but rather entertainment.

But I dont see nothing wrong about idea itself. Of all that historical accounts only one needs to be true. :tu:

In my previous role I was an engineer and I did this for 23 years. I know what it takes to quarry, move, finish and position hundred tonne blocks and I know it is beyond the capability of people just emergent from the stone age.

which simply reinforces my theory that they were built by an undocumented (or perhaps unacknowledged is a better word) human culture.

Or perhaps the legend of Princess Scota of Egypt and her entorage making it to the Americas isn't as mad as it seemed.

I see no need for aliens when the wit and ingenuity of man would suffice.

• Like 1

I too have respect for the ancient indiginous people. That's why I believe what they say:

1) They denied building the megalithic structures.

That's what respect means to me.

Please don't look to me make some kind of 'reformation'. It's not going to happen. The AA hypothesis is only becoming more not less popular; more books and more documentaries than ever are now being made.

I too read Von D decades ago. Since then he has been well supported by scores of like minded scientific people. I have been on this forum for over 3 years and I have never moved one inch from my original convictions and nor will I do so.

It's a very simple adding up process.

So respect? Yes I have it. Let the Inca tell you what happened not the school historians.

"1) They denied building the megalithic structures"

They denied builiding Tiwanaku, not the buildings in Peru.

The Incas conquered many tribes that existed before they came into existense, yes.

The AA hypothesis is only becoming more not less popular; more books and more documentaries than ever are now being made.

Popularity is not the same as credibility. A 100 million people thinking the earth is flat doesn't make it a truth.

I too read Von D decades ago. Since then he has been well supported by scores of like minded scientific people.

I want to know who these "scientific people" are. As far as I know no scientist on this rock supports Von Däniken's fabrications.

They told us, the conquistadores told us, but you just don't want to listen.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

"1) They denied building the megalithic structures"

They denied builiding Tiwanaku, not the buildings in Peru.

The Incas conquered many tribes that existed before they came into existense, yes.

The AA hypothesis is only becoming more not less popular; more books and more documentaries than ever are now being made.

Popularity is not the same as credibility. A 100 million people thinking the earth is flat doesn't make it a truth.

I too read Von D decades ago. Since then he has been well supported by scores of like minded scientific people.

I want to know who these "scientific people" are. As far as I know no scientist on this rock supports Von Däniken's fabrications.

They told us, the conquistadores told us, but you just don't want to listen..

Not true; the Inca deny responsibility for the megalithic structures.

Here is an interesting piece of writing and something I have long since suspected regarding colonial South America. What kind of nation was Spain in a religious sense at the time of the invasion? Answer; fanatically Catholic. What was the Catholic church doing at the time of the invasion? Answer; the Inquisition. Any one or anything remotely judged as heresy was either tortured or destroyed.

This needs contemplating:

The Inca did not build the original temples at Machu Picchu or Cusco.

Our story gets so much larger when we listen to the wisdom keepers of the ancient traditions. The histories known to the old cultures around the world tell of highly advanced ancient civilizations; and of the coming and going of ages punctuated by world cataclysms. Where ‘modern science’ has dismissed the histories as given by indigenous cultures as mere myth; there are now a few brave researchers, who are willing to face the rejection of the mainstream academics and are publishing the suppressed evidence supporting the knowledge of our ancient ancestors.

In the Americas during the European invasion, after the church sanctioned destruction of so much of the arts and records, a few of the Spanish got around to asking the native history keepers their stories. What was then told and chronicled is quite different than what is generally accepted today. During the 1600’s, in Peru, the Spanish chronicler Fernando Montesinos recorded the histories of the Quechua speaking peoples of Cusco, Peru, those now calledInca.*

http://sacredheritag...ilizations.html

How could the Spanish not have destroyed vital records? Those that did not would have themselves faced a grissly end.

What were the Spanish really interested in? We all know the answer I'm sure.

Regarding your question about the AA proponents. Who do you think they are? Men off the street? Some of them may well be, others highly qualified. You know their names Abe. No need to give you a list.

Again respect is due here me thinks.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

More examples of megalithic precision stonework; blocks weighing over 200 tonnes. Archaeology can only offer the most banal explanations as to how it was done.

Ollyantaytambo

Ollantaytambo_w.jpg

Also at Ollyantaytambo:

Ollantaytambo001.jpg

We again see two types of construction. This is a common phenomena. Megalithic precision close to much more inferior constructions. This should in my opinion raise deep suspicions.

Also at Ollyantaytambo:

Ollantaytambo001.jpg

We again see two types of construction. This is a common phenomena. Megalithic precision close to much more inferior constructions. This should in my opinion raise deep suspicions.

And this site was still under construction when the Spanish conquistadores arrived.

• Like 1