Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Im openminded. Tell me how did they cut so precise tiny brick? :lol: Maybe it isnt hard at all but it is mystery to me. And why?

Not you L.

You and I, I think, represent the open-minded on both sides of this debate, the ones most willing to engage with the ideas suggested by the opposition to our starting point.

Zoser said a few pages ago he will never change his position - that's classical closemindedness.

He is a troll. There are answers for most of the "questions" that he has, he just ignores them because they don't fit his belief that aliens stacked and carved those rocks.

He is not acting like a student, he is acting like a troll.

Hanlon's Razor. Learn it. Love it.

• Like 1

He is a troll. There are answers for most of the "questions" that he has, he just ignores them because they don't fit his belief that aliens stacked and carved those rocks.

He is not acting like a student, he is acting like a troll.

There are different kind of students. Einstein was expelled. Maybe he didnt get right answer or others didnt provide them so he could understand them. Many times I dont understand what others tried to tells me because person who explain me something thinks I know basis of some other matter which you must know in order to understand what he or she is trying to explain to you. Maybe English isnt his mother language. Maybe he needs time that idea fits in his mind. I know I need months to understand one specific historical case. He noticed in his readings that historians, scientists and archaeologists have open questions. He smelled that something isnt as he learn at school. So what if he want to explore AA hypothesis? Isnt this place where you discuss it? Nothing wrong being wrong in the end. Its kind a cruel and kills debate to call someone troll. I remembered him doing some great posts. Food for thoughts.

There are different kind of students. Einstein was expelled. Maybe he didnt get right answer or others didnt provide them so he could understand them. Many times I dont understand what others tried to tells me because person who explain me something thinks I know basis of some other matter which you must know in order to understand what he or she is trying to explain to you. Maybe English isnt his mother language. Maybe he needs time that idea fits in his mind. I know I need months to understand one specific historical case. He noticed in his readings that historians, scientists and archaeologists have open questions. He smelled that something isnt as he learn at school. So what if he want to explore AA hypothesis? Isnt this place where you discuss it? Nothing wrong being wrong in the end. Its kind a cruel and kills debate to call someone troll. I remembered him doing some great posts. Food for thoughts.

No. Zoser completely disregards anything that he is presented that doesn't fit into his narrow mind set, that much is very obvious. There is a huge difference between reading and not understanding and not wanting to understand and thus not reading. It is very obvious the latter is the case with Zoser.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Zoser said a few pages ago he will never change his position - that's classical closemindedness.

I joined later so I didnt see all his posts. I did go back but that miss me.Nevertheless read my post above. If you dont like conversation partner-simply ignore thread.

And yes Im for debate. Dialogues. What else we have. To read books alone or wrote them alone. Why Socrates didnt want to wrote anything down? (Beside that he said that he doesnt know anything so why would I wrote a book, and beside he knew that Xenophon and Plato will wrote what he said)

He didnt wrote it down because he also said that you can ask book a question. So dialogues.

Im sure he will understand what people have to tell him. He is now probaby confused as Hypatia was when mob wanted her blood. All tensions must disapear. I was in his skin several time on UM. And some things still see different then others in those debate. They didnt convinced me. So?

In the end he has right to choose.

Edited by the L

Please do supply references to sites other than the one you linked to That one just shoots itself in the foot.

Nice pictograph. Reminiscent of the more modern religious ones that show halos around Mary's head. Could well be the representation of a spirit

They are Wondjinna, rain spirits. When they are about to die, legend says they paint a wall and enter a nearby water body. Because they came from the heavens (as rain tends to do) people too the spiritual explanations and twisted it into more ancient aliens garbage.

This is exactly the sort of example I will be using to draft a proposal in an attempt to make AA illegal.

We not only do not have the right, this pure garbage is upsetting the traditional owners of the legends.

Kimberley artist and elder Donny Woolagoodja said painting the Wandjina without permission was disrespectful and traditionally resulted in severe tribal punishment such as spearing

Mr Woolagoodja said he was concerned that because of the power of the Wandjina, the person repainting it without permission "may be bringing a very powerful energy to themselves which could harm them in the future".

"Our culture is very alive and our law is very powerful, so please be careful," he said.

LINK

And these people say it is arrogant to think we are the only life in the Universe, yet arrogance at home where tradition is concerned is just fine and dandy.

AA people should be tarred and feathered.

• Like 5

No. Zoser completely disregards anything that he is presented that doesn't fit into his narrow mind set, that much is very obvious. There is a huge difference between reading and not understanding and not wanting to understand and thus not reading. It is very obvious the latter is the case with Zoser.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Okay. I rest my case here. Its up to you all. I didnt want to this become personal attack thread so I raised my voice against those: Troll, Troll...

That way I might just burn fire and did contraeffect. I do hope some good debate in future.

Edited by the L

A nail set. Out of what? Another trip to Wall Mart?

Seriously you are forgetting that this was the age of copper and soft metals. That is the achilles heal of your argument. The argument cannot be won because of that.

Bronze nails have been found in Egypt that date back to 3400 BC.

Soft metals are fine with workable wood.

Has has an argument, you do not.

He repeatedly ignores the answers that he is given because they do not fit with what he believes to be true. That is not a "different kind of student", that is a troll.

• Like 1

Okay. I rest my case here. Its up to you all. I didnt want to this become personal attack thread so I raised my voice against those: Troll, Troll...

That way I might just burn fire and did contraeffect. I do hope some good debate in future.

It is not a personal attack on Zoser, however when a poster complains that others do not watch his youtube clips (even though they have and have offered counters) and in the same breath makes it very obvious that same poster do not read the counter arguments, it is fair to point out. Arguments has been put forth, they have been ignored. The argument was lost by Zoser long ago and the only reason that I (and others, I am sure) post is not to sway Zoser, but for the benefit of others.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 4

Zoser, Sumer was long before Hittites introduce iron. But they did know about meteoric iron.

Sumerian word for Iron was Anbar and its created from pictographic signs sky and fire. Meteorite?

Copper was first metal which we used. It needs temperature 1100 C and Iron 1500 C. Copper can be found pure in nature.After Copper was Gold. Gold melt 1064 C. It can easily be shaped. How did they get that temperature when fire is 800? Then we start to use blow tools.

Edit: Scientists with easy detrmine which is meteoric iron because it has Nickal 5-26% and Kobalt 0,3-5% in it.

Iron could cut trough those stones.

Just a thought.

Edited by the L

I joined later so I didnt see all his posts. I did go back but that miss me.Nevertheless read my post above. If you dont like conversation partner-simply ignore thread.

Hi L

It might pay to take into account that Zoser has claimed:

Roswell Rods are real enigmas, and the camera experiments you can do at home to reproduce your own "Rods" is "Sci Fi" nonsense. Apparently it is simply not "common sense" to consider shutter speeds vs wingbeat speeds, and how that is recorded on film.

People who quote textbooks have no objectivity and need to open their minds and use instinct.

Evolution and Darwinism is nonsense, and then himself quoted things like transitional fossils, which he then claims is just ridiculous.

Insisted that Buzz Aldrin saw a possible Alien spacecraft on his way to the moon on Apollo 11. Buzz himself says he was taken out of context, and is very unhappy about it and that he never considered the debris to be anything more than Apollo 11 debris.

Insisted the Aztec UFO hoax remains unresolved and that it is more likely a real visitation, despite the confessions to the contrary.

Insisted mass hallucination is impossible, and when the Fatima event, which is a documented event was presented he claimed it was "religious" and does not apply to the ETH, why nobody knows, but really we all do.

Insisted Von Daniken and Stitichin are pioneers who do not receive enough due credit for their claims.

Just of the top of my head, but a quick search I am sure will trun up many more examples wehere known explanations have been fobbed of as "sci Fi" despite evidence presented with the explanations. As such, how can this be seen as anything more than a deliberate attempt to annoy others with deliberate lies?

And yes Im for debate. Dialogues. What else we have. To read books alone or wrote them alone. Why Socrates didnt want to wrote anything down? (Beside that he said that he doesnt know anything so why would I wrote a book, and beside he knew that Xenophon and Plato will wrote what he said)

He didnt wrote it down because he also said that you can ask book a question. So dialogues.

Me too, and with the exception of two people I find this place is indeed excellent for such.

Also, the above seems to more support the ideal of man, perhaps being bold enough to claim he does not need books. Regardless we can see why some men did not keep records.

Im sure he will understand what people have to tell him. He is now probaby confused as Hypatia was when mob wanted her blood. All tensions must disapear. I was in his skin several time on UM. And some things still see different then others in those debate. They didnt convinced me. So?

In the end he has right to choose.

I do not tink Hypatia was at all confused, she knew what the problem was, and why she was killed. And the way she died saddens my heart every-time I even think about it. I agree completely with Stephen Greenblatt who said that her murder "effectively marked the downfall of Alexandrian intellectual life". And she was beautiful as the day is long. Just nothing good about that chapter in history at all.

Do you offer a decent argument? Do you refuse valid information? If so, than I might consider that you having never been in his skin. People have give to great lengths to provide structured debate only to be told to "throw your textbook away" or That's just Sci Fi.

I mean, seriously? I feel he would not get the attention he does if not deliberately assaulting logic and fact on a constant basis.I strongly suspect it is on purpose. Right here you are showing reason and structured argument, the likes of which I am yet to see in one of those credulous claims.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

[/size][/font][/color]

Except they didnt have iron. Meteoric Iron daggers like have had Inuits, Egyptians and Aztecs. When Spainyards ask Aztecs from where did you get this? They pointed in the sky.

That just my suggestion. It might not be true.

They did have iron, if we have to believe Garcilaso de la Vega:

Garcilaso de la Vega is the only chronicler who says something about the tools Incas used to carve the stones. He mentions a kind of iron called hihuana.

http://www.unexplain...65#entry4570658

+++

EDIT:

That;s what you get when trusting some site...

I have Garcilaso de la Vega's book, a Dutch translation, and it says they used "a kind of black flints which they called 'hihuana' for working stone blocks

I wonder what the original says...

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 3

They did have iron, if we have to believe Garcilaso de la Vega:

Garcilaso de la Vega is the only chronicler who says something about the tools Incas used to carve the stones. He mentions a kind of iron called hihuana.

http://www.unexplain...65#entry4570658

Hardly the stone age civilization zoser makes it out to be, for sure.

• Like 1

I do not tink Hypatia was at all confused, she knew what the problem was, and why she was killed. And the way she died saddens my heart every-time I even think about it. I agree completely with Stephen Greenblatt who said that her murder "effectively marked the downfall of Alexandrian intellectual life". And she was beautiful as the day is long. Just nothing good about that chapter in history at all.

The final deathblow to the Library of Alexandria. Such a waste. :no:

Hardly the stone age civilization zoser makes it out to be, for sure.

Sorry, you must read my edit:

"Hihuana" is not iron, it's some kind of black flint. Well, according to the Dutch translation of De Vega's book.

Sorry, you must read my edit:

"Hihuana" is not iron, it's some kind of black flint. Well, according to the Dutch translation of De Vega's book.

Ok, i can accept no iron, yet they still had copper and bronze at the time, or have I read something wrong?

ANd that my Friends is just How it is ,in the World of U/M we look ,we read,some of us think, we reply,we read again,THen We Drink !

I`ll be in the Bar for the Latter ! :clap:

• Like 1

ANd that my Friends is just How it is ,in the World of U/M we look ,we read,some of us think, we reply,we read again,THen We Drink !

I`ll be in the Bar for the Latter ! :clap:

Hell D, I may just join you. I'll have what you're having...only make it a double. :tu:

Ok, i can accept no iron, yet they still had copper and bronze at the time, or have I read something wrong?

You read that right, as you can read in the post I linked to.

About the correct translation of "hihuana", the article I linked to in my post actually gives the original Spanish text:

“Los canteros no tuvieron más instrumentos para labrar las piedras que unos guijarros negros que llamaban hihuana, con que las labran machucando más que no cortando”.

http://peruenroute.w...ow-incas-built/

"Some black pebbles which they call hihuana."

Edited by Abramelin

You read that right, as you an read in the post I linked to.

About the correct translation of "hihuana", the article I linked to in my post actually gives the original Spanish text:

“Los canteros no tuvieron más instrumentos para labrar las piedras que unos guijarros negros que llamaban hihuana, con que las labran machucando más que no cortando”.

http://peruenroute.w...ow-incas-built/

"Some black pebbles which they call hihuana."

Now I'm curious to know what this hihuana was and what it was used for. Do you have any further information or links?

So far I have found this: http://books.google....hihuana&f=false

On page 228 #37 it seems to indicate that Garcilaso may have been mistaken and meant hihuaya which translates to a 'heavy dark rock'.

Edit: That seems to be the gist of what I have found so far in that hihuana may be a misprint or mistaken for hihuaya. In effect though, they indicate the same thing, that they were stones used to shape other stones by rubbing or grinding.

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 1

S2F We just maybe the only ones in here that See that E.T stands for" Extra Therapy" :nw:

And I may need some yet before the end of my days :lol:

Hi Psyche101

Gidday Mate

Getting back to the PM's I have an ordinary connection ATM, this is my third attempt at this very post. Always happens at Xmas, the IT kiddies are out of school for the break, and flexing their newly found IT muscled with DoS attacks and so forth, ah there will be some lessons to be learned in the coming weeks........ for some :devil:

Just the last bit... It is a good hole though... for it.s age. :yes:

Age is the key factor here. like the grand canyon, all stone wears down with age. The surrounding rock indicates the smoothness that we do see is a result of this. I can still very clearly see coring and other marks made during it's creation. The examples with bits of the core broken and stil in the hole are absolute proof this is the work of man. And it is proof of the methods used.

Just as important I think is the question' WHY they would put so much effort into trying to get thing's so spot on?

Was they just showing off or just proud of their acheivments! Or was it the most proficient way to do things, Did they know well built structures lasted longer or maybe they were just getting better better over time... look at what's being built in this age for example. Skyscrapers, Airports & Aircraft, Stadiums, Shopping mall's ect... Every Super power has it's day, get's to it's pinnicle...... Sometimes, just before their demise!

I would be surprised otherwise to be honest. I Know most trades today try to do a good job so they can walk away holding their heads up, and saying I did that. It is called "A tradesman like manner" which sadly seems to be a dying tradition. These structures were created for the highest authority these people could fathom. The God they had chosen to represent siad aspect of their lives, and this was to please the God for good fortune. A higher power or "gods" have always had a place in the human psyche. As does the spectre type image that makes us fear the boogeyman. This helps us make sense of that around us - we rationalise and make decisions. These decisions become better and more accurate with time. It's just another aspect of evolution.

Bit of pride, and I think some showing off comes hand in hand with that ;)

I know Egypt didn't exactly go forwards with their building abalities.. Maybe it was it was just too damn uneconomical & Remember.. Christianity was very popular at one time in the UK but now it's unpopular, I mean, to be a 'Real Christian', so they probably didn't see it as much an issue anymore...Like the way Churches are being replaced with mosques.. No offence, I'm just stating the fact that no matter how long it takes.. Nobody, Nation or Religion stays on top Forever!... Churches stop being built & then.. eventually they get replaced. Basically They changed their attitudes.

I think weather is probably a more daning aspect? It is the most likely cause for the demise of man cultures, even in South America. Even modern times. Kokura was sparred becoming the second site that a nuclear weapon would be used upon, cloud cover sent Bocks Car to Nagasaki instead.

No offence taken, I consider myself agnostic.

But Egypt was a lush beautiful pace with cities spread along life giving rivers. Today, its a sandy desert.

LINK - Climate and Drought Lessons from Ancient Egypt

Large decreases in the proportion of wetland pollen and increases in microscopic charcoal occurred in the core during four different times between 3,000 and 6,000 years ago. One of those events was the abrupt and global mega-drought of around 4,200 years ago, a drought that had serious societal repercussions, including famines, and which probably played a role in the end of Egypt’s Old Kingdom and affected other Mediterranean cultures as well.

LINK - Sudden Climate Warming Took Place 2,000 Years Ago, Weizmann Institute Study Reveals

A sudden warming of climate lasting several centuries took place in equatorial Africa some 2,000 years ago, according to a new study reported by a Weizmann Institute of Science-led team in the August 14 issue of Science.

LINK - Past Climates

Around 5 500 years ago, in the early stages of the development of the ancient civilizations of Egypt and the Middle East, the climate began to cool gradually and become drier. These changes were small compared with the sudden shifts at the end of, and during, the last Ice Age. Nevertheless, some of the changes were profound. The Sahara dried up.

Or maybe even, they DID 'Know about the gods in the sky' & I'm sure back long ago there were meant to be more than one god & this is about Ancient Aliens from all eras of the past so they might have wanted to show how they've progressed To 'those' who gave them a kickstart... I mean, Right at the beginning.

Well they certainly had Gods in the Sky, we saw lightning, and could not explain it, so like UFOlogists today, some simply took the easy road of simply attributing the anomaly to a higher power. I suspect to look knowledgable, and perhaps attain a position of power and or respect in primitive communities where they could not be challenged.

So they Had Thor and Zeus to explain lightning and thunder. This they knew about in a sense, as having made them up, they became the highest authority with regards to any information pertaining to the entities.

Bu no God ever threw lighting, or pounded a mighty hammer to create thunder.

Maybe they were more shall we say' inclined to believe in the idea they were 'Helped' by or given the 'knowledge' even if it was indirectly... passed down over time & maybe across religions & races too but still had come from E.t.Originally.. & that's why they.. reffered to them as Gods & dedicated Almost every thing to 'Their Gods' Including making thing's look nice :-*

If the world was unpopulated tomorrow & had to start again & there were very few survivors.. If these survivors happen to believe in the idea that 'God' or 'The Gods' Created everything... Even if they had no proof.. The Legend would last forever... Even if it did change over time......& the legend would turn into a 'myth' or a 'religion'

Possibly, I am not entirely sure how man would go a second time round, but as we are stil making the same uninformed claims to explain anomalies today, you most certainly have a strong point. todays Zeta Reticulan's are just Yesterdays Greek Gods to explain UAP.

I'm talking pre Samerian & all that... Aliens Came Down & went

'Look, you don't wanna do it like that... You wanna do it like this'..... :w00t:

Why would they not show us useful things though? Like medecine and food production? Or smelting aluminium. Why come here and stack some rocks together? It strikes me that all the anomalies that scared man, such as thunder and lightning - nature in total - mostly come from the sky, and even those that came from beneath our feet (such as earthquakes) were still attributed to the gods o=in the sky. So it seems pretty normal to me that such people would point to the sky for their explanations.

I feel everything that is impossible for man to have done is not impossible at all, and I believe the examples of the Pantheon right through to the modern construction of Coral Castle is direct proof of this.

& then there was light'

And you could see for freaking miles :D (Rowan Atkinson)

Cheers.

• Like 2

Their spirit guides were ET? Interesting theory.

No, not interesting in the slightest, old hat that has been regurgitated already, and unfounded. And disrespectful.

• Like 1