Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

I too have respect for the ancient indiginous people. That's why I believe what they say:

1) They denied building the megalithic structures.

Nope, been proven to you otherwise, oniomacer and imaginarynumber1 have covered this.

2) A previous culture existed before they did.

Please do extrapolate.

That's what respect means to me.

Not see you show a lot of that in my direction at any point.

Please don't look to me make some kind of 'reformation'. It's not going to happen. The AA hypothesis is only becoming more not less popular; more books and more documentaries than ever are now being made.

And there we have it. No matter what proof, not matter how thorough the study, no matter the level of peer review. It's just not exciting enough for you is it.

The AA hypothesis is not becoming more popular, please prove that statement. Reaching mainstream does not equate to more popular. It means the show producers are running out of ideas and have to bow to what brings in ratings as opposed to what is worthy.

I too read Von D decades ago. Since then he has been well supported by scores of like minded scientific people. I have been on this forum for over 3 years and I have never moved one inch from my original convictions and nor will I do so.

Who? David Icke? Roger Lier?

This is what the community has to say, from the late great Carl Sagan:

I also hope for the continuing popularity of books like Chariots of the Gods? in high school and college logic courses, as object lessons in sloppy thinking. I know of no recent books so riddled with logical and factual errors as the works of von Däniken.

—Carl Sagan, Foreword to The Space Gods Revealed

Is that the support you are speaking of?

Neither you nor Daniken could ever hope to be so much as a pimple on Sagan's backside.

In my previous role I was an engineer and I did this for 23 years. I know what it takes to quarry, move, finish and position hundred tonne blocks and I know it is beyond the capability of people just emergent from the stone age.

:w00t: Pfffttttttt LOL >< YEAH RIGHT!!

Wipes tear from eye

As if Zoser.

Someone who does not know what a holesaw is, a diamond bit core drill, LOL is an engineer, in masonry!???????????

And who struggles with mathematical triangulation?

Pull the other leg Zoser, it plays a musical tune.

Good God Man, you have no shame at all do you!!!

It's a very simple adding up process.

From someone who can actually do maths, yes. That is how you keep arriving at the wrong answer. How can you lower yourself to sink to the level of academia? Do you not despise modern knowledge? You know, the stuff you use to log onto this forum with? That's math Zoser.

So respect? Yes I have it. Let the Inca tell you what happened not the school historians.

And you have spoken to the Inca peoples have you? No, you have not even given them the benefit of the doubt yourself. That would the definition of a hypocrite would it not Zoser? You are using what the AA people tell you that some Inca told them. But you seem to find that a justified source, don't you. I am afraid you stand alone there.

Respect? Quite frankly, I am yet to see you demonstrate meaning of the word.

• Like 1

How many archaeologists have been imprisoned? What were they imprisoned for? Don't forget that Von D is now only one of scores of people saying the same thing. Very serious full time researchers. Brien Foerster being another good example.

One thing, Daniken is very serious about taking people for a rid so he can live the high life:

At the age of 19, von Däniken was given a four-month suspended sentence for theft. [7] Von Däniken withdrew from school, and became apprenticed to a Swiss hotelier.[8] After moving to Egypt, he was convicted for fraud and embezzlement.[7]

In November 1968 von Däniken was arrested for fraud, after falsifying hotel records and credit references in order to take out loans[9] for $130,000 over a period of twelve years. He used the money for foreign travel to research his book.[7] Two years later,[9] von Däniken was convicted for "repeated and sustained" embezzlement, fraud and forgery, with the court ruling that the writer had been living a "playboy" lifestyle.[5] Von Däniken entered a plea for nullity on the grounds that his intentions were not malicious and the credit institutions were at fault for failing to adequately research his references.[9][5][7] Von Däniken was sentenced on 13 February 1970 to three and a half years imprisonment and fined 3,000 francs.[9][11] He served one year of this sentence before being released.[7][12]

His first book, Chariots of the Gods?, had been published by the time of his trial, and its sales allowed him to repay his debts and leave the hotel business. Von Däniken wrote his second book, Gods from Outer Space, while in prison.[7][5]

Feel free to follow the links to confirm any claims made.

Von Däniken put forward photographs of ancient stones in Peru, with carvings of men using telescopes, detailed world maps, and advanced medical operations, all beyond the knowledge of ancient Peruvians. But the PBS television series Nova determined that the stones were modern, and located the potter who made them. This potter makes stones daily and sells them to tourists.

He knows exactly what he is doing.

Show me his megaliths walls.

IMG_2786.JPG

Nope, been proven to you otherwise, oniomacer and imaginarynumber1 have covered this.

Not to mention on a silver platter.

<snip>

And there we have it. No matter what proof, not matter how thorough the study, no matter the level of peer review. It's just not exciting enough for you is it.

I think that is very apparent in all its sad glory.

The AA hypothesis is not becoming more popular, please prove that statement. Reaching mainstream does not equate to more popular. It means the show producers are running out of ideas and have to bow to what brings in ratings as opposed to what is worthy.

Indeed. The notion is outright absurd.

Who? David Icke? Roger Lier?

I can think of no others, at least none outside of their category.

This is what the community has to say, from the late great Carl Sagan:

<snip>

So very true.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 2

Look, Zoser, when you support the "Aliens did it" theory, you at least should show us why you think it must have been aliens.

Thing is, I think he knows this exactly, I also think he knows that his arguments are completely baseless. Can someone have a hole explained to them a dozen times and still be asking the same question? Can someone promote Daniken when the truth has been placed before them? How can one keep arguing a point without an argument?

One has to consider that the questions are not on the level. I smell an alternate agenda.

• Like 2

You ever heard of "Occam's Razor"? Look for the most probable answer, not for the most far-out answer.

occam.jpeg

• Like 1

Not to mention on a silver platter.

<snip>

I think that is very apparent in all its sad glory.

Indeed. The notion is outright absurd.

I can think of no others, at least none outside of their category.

So very true.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I honestly do not think we have someone here who wants discussion. I think we have someone who just gets of on rocking the boat. Sky would discuss, Quillius will discuss, this is not discussion.

Anyway how have you been Bade! Nice to have the break just around the corner :D

Cheers.

I honestly do not think we have someone here who wants discussion. I think we have someone who just gets of on rocking the boat. Sky would discuss, Quillius will discuss, this is not discussion.

No doubts. Sky would argue his case and present counter arguments -this is just a parade of willful ignorance.

Anyway how have you been Bade! Nice to have the break just around the corner :D

I have been good, mate, albeit incredibly busy - I have not had a weekend off for I don't know how long ;) But it is good and paying off....how have you been?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Dont know where are you from but in Europe there are many young people without job. Doing nothing. Bored.

Then I look to Africa. Then todays south america. Then I look to all countries except BRIC and NEXT 11. We are on different planets or you are among lucky people to live in those 15 states.

Why would that be different? You people would have been bored then too, I employ apprentices that do brilliant work. And I have at least a dozen every week asking for an apprenticeship. All people are not bored, all people are not industrious, but those who are industrious tend to move up the ranks.

Second they live shorter then we. They must work hard for food same as we are today. They didnt have "time" as you and others usualy tried to link to them.

Thats simply not a true.

Nobody said they had time on their hands. That was the Industry. On a typical job-site between all trades we tend to see 800 to 1500 people. Imagine if all the tradedesmen in just one state were working on one sigle job. How much labour would you have? More than you would need. Nobody stuck in factories making appliances in those days were there? No R & D, no public services, just what could be sold. So pretty much everyone was labelled either a tradesman or a chef. It is now realised that workers at these ancient sites were well looked after. Not slaves.

Third you said they have men power. Well I didnt know that peak of population growth was hidden in history.

Why does it have to be when this has to have been the most popular profession? Labourer that is? Still paid quite well today.

Fourth. Simple tools. Try simple test. Use copper axe and try cut tree. After second (or first hit) your axe would be broken. Now what do you think that wood is harder then stone?

Yet we cut Diamonds with a Bronze blade still today. Is that impossible? Are Jewellers aliens?

I think technique is what yo are missing here. Back to tradesmen.

Edit: This is adressed too to your acolytes who nods on every post you wrote.

Ahh jeez. I had hoped for more than such a sad little snipe.

internet-memes-be-a-koala1.jpeg

Edited by psyche101

No sane man can believe that a twenty-ton stone was pecked here and there, dropped into position, hoisted out and trued and cut over and over again, until a perfect fit was obtained.

So.........

Does this make Ed Leedskin insane? He actually did it, with a 9 tonne gate so that make him off his rocker... right?

Hey look, a 30 Tonne stone

800px-Coral_Castle_3.jpg

How do you explain this then?

No doubts. Sky would argue his case and present counter arguments -this is just a parade of willful ignorance.

Next to this sort of half baked nonsense, Sky looks like a President. :lol: These guys do pale so by comparison.

I have been good, mate, albeit incredibly busy - I have not had a weekend off for I don't know how long ;) But it is good and paying off....how have you been?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Good to hear, I have had a really busy few months as well, some paying off, some not, but that's the game I guess. Only this week and then a good break, I am quite looking forward to a good Christmas with the family. I did sneak out on a charter for some fishing last weekend, did very well too. Best wishes to yourself and hope your Christmas is nothing short of magnificent :D

Cheers.

Isnt the belief in God a gigantic leap of faith..................People base their entire lives around a book and belief that God exists. Why is it that god is real and ETs arent? who is right, who is wrong, who says who can believe in God but nothing else? There is no difinitive proof that god exists yet billions of people believe.

Well, the same thing happens when they are asked for proof. They refer to anecdotes and hearsay and expect you to take them at face value.

If megalithic precision construction came to them so easily why not do the same of the terraces? It would be far more sound and long lasting. Yet someone employed radically different methods.

How do different methods translate to Aliens did it?

iw20k3.jpg

Stone at Cuzco. It goes all the way trough it. Area has become blackened by being touched so much. Now who wouldnt start asking questions.

I see Zoser as one person who looking for answers. He just needs to digg further. But theres no answer on all. None could answer on all. No historians or no archaeologists. So stop calling him troll. In order to learn we all must act like sudents.

Students learn.

Quite something hearing the tale first hand isn't it.

Very much so.. Considering today's society .. It's religious movements many off the outback families still believe fully in the old tales and stories..

• Like 1

One thing, Daniken is very serious about taking people for a rid so he can live the high life:

Feel free to follow the links to confirm any claims made.

Von Däniken put forward photographs of ancient stones in Peru, with carvings of men using telescopes, detailed world maps, and advanced medical operations, all beyond the knowledge of ancient Peruvians. But the PBS television series Nova determined that the stones were modern, and located the potter who made them. This potter makes stones daily and sells them to tourists.

He knows exactly what he is doing.

IMG_2786.JPG

Woohoo he was jail on the day I was born :)

• Like 1

Please do extrapolate.

There is a train of thought that unites all the "holy mountain" builders into being arms of the same ur-culture.

More often then not the name given to that culture is Atlantis, although some researchers have begun to shy away from that name on the grounds of the implications it carries with it.

There is some evidence that there was a unified pre-Etruscan European culture with at least two "centres" one in what is now France and the other in the Balkans, and a link to China courtesy of what we call the Silk Road.

They point to the number of "pre-Roman roads" that link various centres of Celtic and Gallic importance.

The fact that there is a place in France calls Sans which was the only town that the Vikings went to but didn't sack, that Sans is connected via a megalithic road system (including evidence of a road leading into the sea on the French side, and rising out of the sea on the British side) to Manchester, and from Manchester to various gorsedts in the Isles (including Stonehenge).

There are legends across that region of a "Princess Scota" (whose name gave Scotland it's beginning) from Egypt - thus linking this Celtic/Old European culture to that of the builders of the Pyramids.

Sans, incidentally, is surrounded by dykes in such an arrangement that suggests Plato's Atlantis.

The implication given by these researchers is that Princess Scota escaped Egypt during a nasty uprising, taking the knowledge of pyramid building/large rock working techniques with her, she fell in with a rising Old European Power and that power was the one which erected the likes of Stonehenge, the Bosnia pyramids and aided the Chinese in the construction of their own pyramids, Scota later took final refuge in the northern parts of the British Isles, being important enough to have her name lent to land she lived in.

There are no aliens in this and the evidence is of the "hearsay and interpreted artifacture" variety so I suspect both you an Zoser will poo-poo it.

• Like 1

Just because we dont know every and all details of how our ancestors built this or that do NOT leave the door open for ET.

To claim that extraterrestrials visited Earth back in the days (based on the evidence I have seen to date) takes a gigantic leap of faith.

But it does raise another topic which the door is swinging off it's hinges it's that open. if this whole topic is nothing but utter nonsence as into the a.a. theory, why are so many trying to hide it away and discredit it in every way possible, we know more about aliens and the solar system than we do our own ocean and you can trace this coverup all the way in the startings of man. By writings going from admitting beings were here that were not us to "GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD" and turned the world into a nanny state that is more concerned on trying to show this "o0o0o0o look at me I am man I MADE THIS WORLD. No possible reason to look further just take our seasoned word for it". Not in a conspiracy but to stop embarrasment, if we stopped believing in the super powers of new and old doing anything actually of use for the progression of mankind. We wouldn't follow suit, you can't have your slaves just throwing you the bird and walking off. The power of nanny state inititives of "DO IT OR I'LL ****ING SMACK YOU DOWN" which has been present in all civs. Just to imagine if The Mayans did not vanish (pick your ending), Spain would have lost all power as the maya people seeks intelligence in the universe not via a vessell of human form. Same could be put to all other civs that have "vanished".

Seems to me to be the superpower controllers egos have been getting tested between Religion and Law since the dawn of time and just to twist the knife a wee bit further if this is not true WHY IS RELIGION PART OF GOVERNANCE! the two are completely seperate and should be treated as such and this planet needs to have a big discussion into who actually rules as the two contridict themselves but expect everyone to follow suit like a manufacturing line.

And to the O.P. keep your faith, I'm pretty sure I read in the news section of U.M. an article saying admitting to intelligent e.t. life in the universe being present. which is realistically your point without trying to play dot the dot with existance.

more to the point I am comfortable sitting on the fence on this one, I do believing to an extent of the a.a. theories, we werent completely useless and could build some really amazing statues/building/cave systems ect. but more to the why and how part, everyone says "if it were true why wouldnt they just give us everything, not just the buildings" <because of statements like that. personally i wouldn't give all my tech to you either... greedy sob.

That's like america granted access for mexico to use the federal reserve, "Jog On, It's Ours"

Why would they have filled a whole planet with enough tech to cause a chance of destroying their own planet/species/race by us, in being how history showed the nature of our species.

There is a train of thought that unites all the "holy mountain" builders into being arms of the same ur-culture.

More often then not the name given to that culture is Atlantis, although some researchers have begun to shy away from that name on the grounds of the implications it carries with it.

There is some evidence that there was a unified pre-Etruscan European culture with at least two "centres" one in what is now France and the other in the Balkans, and a link to China courtesy of what we call the Silk Road.

They point to the number of "pre-Roman roads" that link various centres of Celtic and Gallic importance.

The fact that there is a place in France calls Sans which was the only town that the Vikings went to but didn't sack, that Sans is connected via a megalithic road system (including evidence of a road leading into the sea on the French side, and rising out of the sea on the British side) to Manchester, and from Manchester to various gorsedts in the Isles (including Stonehenge).

There are legends across that region of a "Princess Scota" (whose name gave Scotland it's beginning) from Egypt - thus linking this Celtic/Old European culture to that of the builders of the Pyramids.

Sans, incidentally, is surrounded by dykes in such an arrangement that suggests Plato's Atlantis.

The implication given by these researchers is that Princess Scota escaped Egypt during a nasty uprising, taking the knowledge of pyramid building/large rock working techniques with her, she fell in with a rising Old European Power and that power was the one which erected the likes of Stonehenge, the Bosnia pyramids and aided the Chinese in the construction of their own pyramids, Scota later took final refuge in the northern parts of the British Isles, being important enough to have her name lent to land she lived in.

There are no aliens in this and the evidence is of the "hearsay and interpreted artifacture" variety so I suspect both you an Zoser will poo-poo it.

I am open to anything that has logic behind it as well ;)

Atlantis does tend to get one to raise an eyebrow, obviously this is not Plato's Atlantis, but using Platos creation to describe something similar in description? Personally, I tend to refer to the "Legend" as Donnelley's Atlantis as opposed to Platos.

Problems I am seeing are that the Chinese Pyramids look more like the Meso American structures than the Egyptian ones, implying a link would make the Egyptian Pyramids stand out wouldn't it? That would link China and America, whilst omitting Egypt?

Bosnia has no Pyramids, so no comparisons to be had there. Just a hill people call a pyramid.

Another real problem is that I do not think someone had to show someone else how to build a pyramid. It's the most basic and stable shape known to man, rather than learn this strikes me as more of a construction starting point? Man has always dreamed of massive structures, they indicate wealth, which was pretty important, notably, the Tower of Babel. And it too, was depicted as cone shaped, which really is a refined pyramid.

350px-Tour_de_babel.jpeg

I do not suppose anyone ever dug up the grave purported to be hers? In the interests of solving the legend?

Thanks for the post, I have heard the legend before, but not for a very long time, and never in much detail.

Cheers.

The final deathblow to the Library of Alexandria. Such a waste. :no:

Ohh wasn't it!!! All that knowledge, and a beautiful woman. I never jump on board with the Anti Christian Group, but if ever there was an act to be ashamed of in antiquity, this is it.

All those tough men murdering a woman because she was smart. It truly saddens me, I think one of the only movies ever made that brings a tear to my eye would be Agora, which as suspected depicts the life of Hypatia.

• Like 1

But it does raise another topic which the door is swinging off it's hinges it's that open. if this whole topic is nothing but utter nonsence as into the a.a. theory, why are so many trying to hide it away and discredit it in every way possible, we know more about aliens and the solar system than we do our own ocean and you can trace this coverup all the way in the startings of man. By writings going from admitting beings were here that were not us to "GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD" and turned the world into a nanny state that is more concerned on trying to show this "o0o0o0o look at me I am man I MADE THIS WORLD. No possible reason to look further just take our seasoned word for it". Not in a conspiracy but to stop embarrasment, if we stopped believing in the super powers of new and old doing anything actually of use for the progression of mankind. We wouldn't follow suit, you can't have your slaves just throwing you the bird and walking off. The power of nanny state inititives of "DO IT OR I'LL ****ING SMACK YOU DOWN" which has been present in all civs. Just to imagine if The Mayans did not vanish (pick your ending), Spain would have lost all power as the maya people seeks intelligence in the universe not via a vessell of human form. Same could be put to all other civs that have "vanished".

Seems to me to be the superpower controllers egos have been getting tested between Religion and Law since the dawn of time and just to twist the knife a wee bit further if this is not true WHY IS RELIGION PART OF GOVERNANCE! the two are completely seperate and should be treated as such and this planet needs to have a big discussion into who actually rules as the two contridict themselves but expect everyone to follow suit like a manufacturing line.

And to the O.P. keep your faith, I'm pretty sure I read in the news section of U.M. an article saying admitting to intelligent e.t. life in the universe being present. which is realistically your point without trying to play dot the dot with existance.

more to the point I am comfortable sitting on the fence on this one, I do believing to an extent of the a.a. theories, we werent completely useless and could build some really amazing statues/building/cave systems ect. but more to the why and how part, everyone says "if it were true why wouldnt they just give us everything, not just the buildings" <because of statements like that. personally i wouldn't give all my tech to you either... greedy sob.

That's like america granted access for mexico to use the federal reserve, "Jog On, It's Ours"

Why would they have filled a whole planet with enough tech to cause a chance of destroying their own planet/species/race by us, in being how history showed the nature of our species.

People are not saying "Why not give us everything" they are saying "Why not give us something useful" It's a bit hard to swallow an advanced species crossing the galaxy to show us the best method for stacking rocks. There is no reason to invoke Aliens, and AA is damaging, It robs us of our historical record, which we are all entitled to. People re write history to make a quick buck of UFO people, whom they must consider gullible to try it on in the first place.

We do not know more about Aliens than our ocean, I am not sure of you meant to say Space, but that is not correct either, Some say that we know more about the moon than the Ocean, I find that hard to believe as well. We have never seen an alien.

I see you have some objections to the Nanny State claims, which do not bother me. If some pimply faced youth sits in an office reading my emails I do not care of it means catching a criminal. I have nothing to hide. And I do not get the Nanny State commercials and claims. This woman they have depicted as "The Nanny" looks to me like a bondage mistress.

NannyLifesize1106.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhh baby!!!!! Do I go across her knee if I send a bad email? :w00t:

The Bosnian Pyramid is what's considered a hill pyramid - instead of being something totally man made, it's a real hill that's been altered.

• Like 1

The Bosnian Pyramid is what's considered a hill pyramid - instead of being something totally man made, it's a real hill that's been altered.

I did not think it even had that much human interaction? I know that is the case with the "Gympie Pyramid" which is a hill that was terraced by Italian Immigrants to grow grapes, and the terraces were claimed to prove that the site was a pyramid.

From Wiki:

n analysing the site, its known history, and the excavations; geologists, archeologists, and other scientists have concluded that they are natural formations and that there are no signs of human building involved.[2][3][4] Additionally, scientists have criticised the Bosnian authorities for supporting the pyramid claim saying: "This scheme is a cruel hoax on an unsuspecting public and has no place in the world of genuine science."[5]

the Gympie Pyramid is probably far more likely to be he Australian version of a gordset, a rocky erection in order to aymbolise a place of power or religious significance, wherea there are tunnels under the Bosnian ones, this implies not just something being built on top of an important place but rather something being turned into an important place.

the Gympie Pyramid is probably far more likely to be he Australian version of a gordset, a rocky erection in order to aymbolise a place of power or religious significance, wherea there are tunnels under the Bosnian ones, this implies not just something being built on top of an important place but rather something being turned into an important place.

Nah man, the only worship that went on at the Gypmie Pyramid was to a brown paper bag with a bottle in it ;)LINK - In Quest of Australia's Lost Pyramids

No tunnels under the so called Bosnian Pyramids, no evidence of any human interaction was found.

seems I've been taken in by Osmagnic's hoax.

Pity, I 'm rather enamoured by the idea of of hidden tunnels and mysterious predecessor cultures.

• Like 1