Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Ancient consider that ore is like plant. With roots. It embryo which needs to be born in perfect metal-gold.

People even done sacrfices. In Vucedol culutre under smiths house we found skeletons of small children.

Assyrian king Ashurbanipal raised library in Nineveh which kept earliest historical writtings about metals.

Some scoentists consider it to be first trace of alchemy. In text they spoke about sacrifice which must be given before oven start to work. It also spoke how to cultivate metals.

In Vucedol smithworking house is dislocated on hill.With holes of 8 meters. There we found famous Vučedol partridge. In Bosnia smithworking houses were even 100 meters from settlings. Before arcenic copper?

Aleksandar Durman in 1991 prooves that Vučedol pigeon isnt pgeon but partridge. Bird which when see that her nest is in danger start to limps so that preadators would turn on mother. Limping is sign of mettallurgy. Based on that bird in Greece was called dance that was once a year done for Hephaestus.

Some argue that in Vučedol we found first serial production. There are 50 axes found in one place with same grams same size.

So you see Zoser wasnt so far from truth just didnt have right word. Fact that we found stone axes in graves even during bronze age till Hittites introduce iron is spoken for itself. Same in south America. Laws of nature are same in all universe.

Christian Jürgensen Thomsen divide history so that he could help himself. That divide is proven to be different on different areas plus it ignores todays divide and meteoric iron. It 19 century divide. I would called it outdated but still usable.

Edited by the L

People are not saying "Why not give us everything" they are saying "Why not give us something useful" It's a bit hard to swallow an advanced species crossing the galaxy to show us the best method for stacking rocks. There is no reason to invoke Aliens, and AA is damaging, It robs us of our historical record, which we are all entitled to. People re write history to make a quick buck of UFO people, whom they must consider gullible to try it on in the first place.

We do not know more about Aliens than our ocean, I am not sure of you meant to say Space, but that is not correct either, Some say that we know more about the moon than the Ocean, I find that hard to believe as well. We have never seen an alien.

I see you have some objections to the Nanny State claims, which do not bother me. If some pimply faced youth sits in an office reading my emails I do not care of it means catching a criminal. I have nothing to hide. And I do not get the Nanny State commercials and claims. This woman they have depicted as "The Nanny" looks to me like a bondage mistress.

NannyLifesize1106.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhh baby!!!!! Do I go across her knee if I send a bad email? :w00t:

Yes let's teach hunter/gatherers advanced parabolic research :S. Dude! really? that's your rebuttle?

People in those time were mainly fascinated with these monolithic structures and building them as strong as the mountains investing in being remembered forever. Wouldn't you give help in occordance with what they were trying to occomplish? Pretty rude of them, here humans your research means nothing invest and research into this? isn't this why we tell telemarketers where to go 90% of the time? So a foriegn observationist that is having trouble comunicating in the first place whilst most cower in the presence of because that do not understand what it is, is going to revolutionise the entire thinking process of this unknown world. Thats not intelligent let alone advanced. Look what has happened to the utilities that have been invented straight to corporate fat cats to gross in the bull**** market and make sure nothing else can survive replacing it. One person's last name should solve any argument to that, Nikola Teslar.

Space is alien as it not of earth form or creation, and yes! we still know **** all about that but we can map completely the existance of the solar system to the point of being able to detect another universe and what matter lies on the planet even to oxygen content, but there are few that have ever traveled to the bottom of the deepest ocean. In saying that yes, a lot of spots exploration has been conducted but usually to a spot they can reach easily to claim that fact. The bottom is a lot of the time actually not explored. I also do not know who you speak of when you say We have never seen an alien. I'm pretty sure that your on a site that mentions quite a fair bit of testimonials and videos, so you sir can not claim we. YOU have never, you obviously don't believe either, so therefore you rule out any possibility of it ever happening because you can not comprehend, so to start with your brain will refuse to accept knowledge. You also do not hold sufficient evidence of non-existance so I would thank you from further claiming so.

Nanny state, is this whole mentality that the same people that ordered executions and burnings of "witches" telling us how to live our lives down to the detail. Which entails too much for me to go into at the moment. Blurb of it is basically secret societies/corporationism and shaping of our society. Utopia Project which is happening very slowly but times are changing and the government will continue to push the envelope what they can and can't enforce.

This thread is grew like universe, with acceleration.

I probably didnt explain myself well. Im aware of their agriculture. There is no question about it. But how civilization start there before Inca? Who start to built first settlings? Fishermen.

Its well accepted fact by historians which stunned me. Why? Because we can ask then ourselves why elsewhere we didnt see boom of civilization. If ancients didnt need big rivers for food they sure could rose everywhere on earth. If you look of map on early Andes civilization it will show it to you on it own. I dig further and found out that beside rich botany in Andes area (which we one discussed when we talked about Aya) -ocean in front of early civilizations/cultures is one of the richest fish Ocean of world. So that somehow explain why we have rose of early civilization there but doesnt explain why on others area of world where we also have fish rich Ocean civilization didnt rose.

Ah, I see: you meant Caral/Norte Chico :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norte_Chico_civilization#Maritime_foundation_of_Andean_civilization

But as you can read, they are not all in agreement about that.

red and white?

I'm reminded of the story from the Malboeginon where one of the heroes (Lud I think) is sent to find/witness the battle of two dragons, one white one red, it was assumed that it was linked to two warlords - one of whom had a red draconic sigil, the other a white dracomic sigil.

You mean the Mabinogion??

Ah, I see: you meant Caral/Norte Chico :

http://en.wikipedia....an_civilization

But as you can read, they are not all in agreement about that.

Give me a week and I will gave you exact answer because I have to meet with one Archaeologists who is expertise is Andes civlization.

From memories.

Area was harsh there. You have desert then Andes then amazon forest.

Agriculture often cause civilization , urbanization. Egypt, Sumer, India, China, Mesoamerica(?)

In Peru fish cause it. 3000 BC in front of Peru Ocean is full of ship. One of richest salt waters on world.

They cultivate cotton and pumpkins backthen. Why because they used cotton because of nets.

Who?

Warrior priest ruling state Moche from 1 to 8 century.

Btw they made alloys of gold and copper. Spainyards called it "Tumbaga"

Moche river and site near was found. Temple of moon. Thats where name comes from.

Then famous Nazca. Beside lines Nasca have great clothes,blanket which because of climate are in great shape 2000 years later.

Then famous Chavin.

These cultures as I remember are consider to be foundations.

All started on fishing.

Im aware of earlier sites however they didnt caused rise of civilizations in sense seen in Mesopotamia, Egypt, Indus and China.

Caral, Tiwanaku...

Im not expert on Peru. Give me a week.

Edited by the L

Im aware of earlier sites however they didnt caused rise of civilizations in sense seen in Mesopotamia, Egypt, Indus and China.

Caral, Tiwanaku...

Im not expert on Peru. Give me a week.

Well, read that link, and like i said: they don't agree about whether the first settlements started with fishermen.

And I think you are mistaken about Caral, but it's just not as known as ancient Egypt and Sumeria.

Okay now I see debate still raging. So probably in a week I would not know better.

The question is which of the areas developed first and created a template for subsequent development.

Yes I confused cultures. Nevertheless you see that there is possobility that coast dominated inland and vice versa.

Wow I knew it was 2600 BC but never compared with Euroasia.

It was when Old Kingdom started in Egypt. Before 1st Empire and Sargon the Great. (or 2nd empire it depends). Before II layer of Troy.

red and white?

I'm reminded of the story from the Malboeginon where one of the heroes (Lud I think) is sent to find/witness the battle of two dragons, one white one red, it was assumed that it was linked to two warlords - one of whom had a red draconic sigil, the other a white dracomic sigil.

Oh now I just saw this. Yes, red and white. Sadly Im not familiar with Malboeginon.

. So that somehow explain why we have rose of early civilization there but doesnt explain why on others area of world where we also have fish rich Ocean civilization didnt rose.

Unless...

31janusimagedeoannes.jpg

I take it you guys did not engage this "poster" in this other ancient aliens thread?

This "poster" has been on my ignore list for some time now.

Harte

seems I've been taken in by Osmagnic's hoax.

Pity, I 'm rather enamoured by the idea of of hidden tunnels and mysterious predecessor cultures.

Oh there are tunnels, but then there are tunnels under lots of things. Doesn't make them mysterious though. But yes, ol' Ozzy is lying through his teeth.

• Like 1

As Abe told you. They were not in iron age although Im sure they knew about meteoric iron.

Copper was useless. It wasnt technological advance it was social advance.

Bronze on another hand could do most of stones, but imho not granite and diorite. And yet we found fine work in granite. So, how? My bet is meteoric iron.

Edit: As alternative I vote for softing stones and not by fire/water tech.

Bronze alone, no. but as we've been discussing, bronze with the addition of grit becomes an effective if slow cutting and grinding method.

Arsenic with copper is arsenical bronze BTW.

Edited by Oniomancer

iw20k3.jpg

Stone at Cuzco. It goes all the way trough it. Area has become blackened by being touched so much. Now who wouldnt start asking questions.

I see Zoser as one person who looking for answers. He just needs to digg further. But theres no answer on all. None could answer on all. No historians or no archaeologists. So stop calling him troll. In order to learn we all must act like sudents.

This is the sort of thing that interests me. I have seen this before, but glad you brought it up.

The accusations of trolling always occur when the skeptics start running out of answers. It's nothing new. Next they will complain to the moderators and the moderators will chip in. All been done before.

Yes I'm looking for answers but I reject outright the classic views and will continue doing so as long as I live. Look at the precision of the joints again; every photo like that serves to shatter the orthodox explanations. The accuracy is unbelievable.

Edited by zoser

I pilfered this from another AA thread...

Zoser, that hole we're both intrigued by - is it basalt? Is there a crust of basalt?

If not, then as we understand the interaction of heat and stone then it wasn't excavated by a laser.

Not sure to be honest. I seem to recall Andesite from the clip? I will check

One thing still puzzles me about this AA show, when i was watching it back then, in one episode they showed alot of pictures, old in origin, but they all had one thing in common they all had pictures of flying machines i'll try to find that episode.

They've made a nice solid case about how people pictured something in the sky i guess, But they didn't understand the basic of mechanics even less the basics of flight... so why would they draw those??

They didn't.

It's all explained in this post. For probably the fiftieth time (by me - not counting others) here at UM and God only knows how many times at other forums.

Not sayin anything about you, but Nopeda landed on my ignore list in that thread I linked because he loves to pretend this is some kind of "mystery."

That, and his preference for pretending not to understand relativity.

Harte

This is a lie. You have been shown multiple times that this is not the case. Multiple people have shown you multiple instances where first hand accounts of construction has been recorded. You just ignore it.

And for the love of god would you explain to me why the hell aliens would spend time carving and stacking rocks? This has to be the stupidest explanation ever.

Why would Inca spend time carving and cutting megalithic rock? Every statement can be turned around and asked in the same way. It makes far less sense for the Inca to do it because of the massive drain on their community resources. Think about it.

Edited by zoser

ok you are purposely avoiding any type of logic in this thread.

i vote you are trolling.

I vote that you are a bad loser. Soliciting for support from the army of skeptics in here. If you cannot fight your own battles leave period

If you want to debate the issue; lets debate it. Don't complain when it gets tough. Nothing wrong with posting quotes. Particularly if I sense others are getting rude.

Edited by zoser

Here is another serious full time researcher who refutes the orthodox theories. I have read none of his books so I cannot say that he is an AA advocate but what he does say is that the megalithic relics were built with unknown technology by unknown people and far older than the history books suggest.

I'll settle for that.

http://brienfoerster.com/

brienfoerster.jpg

You may not have read any of his books but you have watched his videos so you know basically his stand on certain things.

If you look at his credentials, he was a marine biologist, who at the tender age of 26 dropped his career to become a sculptor. He has no background in archeology or stonework yet he is "the one" to turn to to determine what actually went down?

• Like 1

You may not have read any of his books but you have watched his videos so you know basically his stand on certain things.

If you look at his credentials, he was a marine biologist, who at the tender age of 26 dropped his career to become a sculptor. He has no background in archeology or stonework yet he is "the one" to turn to to determine what actually went down?

Character assassinations don't work for me Q. The guy is extremely sincere, deeply interested, open minded and has a fresh intuitive insight into the issues.

I don't care if he juggled in a circus for a living I really don't. Thank God there are some people bringing a new lease of energy into this topic.

I vote that you are a bad loser. Soliciting for support from the army of skeptics in here. If you cannot fight your own battles leave period

If you want to debate the issue; lets debate it. Don't complain when it gets tough. Nothing wrong with posting quotes. Particularly if I sense others are getting rude.

i have never solictied support from any of the other posters here. actually i don't believe i've ever solicited support from any member here ever. you need to put your little stick down now.

i have followed this thread from the beginning and will continue to do so, and i will post and respond whenever i feel moved to do so.

i have offered my opinion and i have asked you many questions, which you answered with questions. you cannot directly answer one of the questions i posed to you - seems to me you are the one who should consider leaving, period.

i am not fighting a battle here, but you sure as hell are and man you are losing so embarrassingly bad i can't help but shake my head. i realize you are in it up to the top of your boots and can't very well back out of the argument now but gawd have you no shame at all?

• Like 2