Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Thank you. Perhaps that confirms what I just said.

The Spaniards were not impressed because they did not witness any fantastic technology or techniques:

That's right; it occurred well before they arrived.

Go back and read Abramelin's citations.

You're projecting. They're an occupation force. Their first order of business after subduing the population is to establish a usable infrastructure. That requires Speed and efficiency. Bear in mind there was nothing to keep them from replicating the style at least using their own methods, yet they didn't. Why?

The fact that stylistically, all the colonial construction in the new world emulates that of the old should also be taken into account. The Inca construction would be incompatible with that, more-so for being the products of heathens to a culture known for ruthlessly stamping such things out in favor of assimilation to their own.

I don't know why. There are ideas about it but look back at my last few posts. The logic is inescapable.

The art of megalithic precision architecture, as you put it, no longer held the importance that it did before the Spanish arrived.

Extremely convenient and a cop out. Are you really saying that they chose to build churches using inferior methods rather than let them stand forever? Really?

I know the history as well as you do STF. The point is that if what you are saying is true the Spanish would have had a fantastic technology or technique to export to Europe. It didn't happen.

The art of megalithic precision architecture died with the original builders.

You're operating under the assumption that the technique or method was superior to what the Spanish already had. If it wasn't, and the evidence strongly suggests it wasn't, then all you're left with is an aesthetic, and aesthetically, to European eyes, they're a mess.

Extremely convenient and a cop out. Are you really saying that they chose to build churches using inferior methods rather than let them stand forever? Really?

We do that today.

I don't know why. There are ideas about it but look back at my last few posts. The logic is inescapable.

In that case, call me Snake.

71.jpg

Would you use what you would consider primitive building techniques over your own tried and true method? The workforce,cost and logistics would have been prohibitive for Spanish society at the time. What you suggest is simply not feasible. But then again, the AA theory can't account for that. Soooo...aliens. :rolleyes:

Edited by Slave2Fate

Another smoking gun; relevant to the discussion and an expert witness. Expert stonemason and sculptor Roger Hopkins comments on the ancient precision stonework:

Here is the title just in case it gets snipped:

Ancient-Aliens-Season-1-Episode-1-The-Evidence-Part 5

Childress says, "a hand held beam weapon" to move stones. How can you possibly regard these episodes as anything more than fantasy.

Zoser, how much credibility do you think we can place on an episode of Ancient Aliens?

Character assassinations don't work for me Q. The guy is extremely sincere, deeply interested, open minded and has a fresh intuitive insight into the issues.

I don't care if he juggled in a circus for a living I really don't. Thank God there are some people bringing a new lease of energy into this topic.

Character Assassination - The malicious and unjustified harming of a person's good reputation.

Please explain how I harmed his good reputation in light of the fact that I posted, from the site you linked to, what his qualifications were and posed a question to you that in spite of his lack of experience in the appropriate fields you considered him the one to go to.

I am unable to watch his videos at this location so let me pose another question. If he advocates an unknown technology used in building the ancient monuments and that it couldn't be done by the indigenous people, basically saying the same thing you are, how is it a fresh insight.

You're operating under the assumption that the technique or method was superior to what the Spanish already had. If it wasn't, and the evidence strongly suggests it wasn't, then all you're left with is an aesthetic, and aesthetically, to European eyes, they're a mess.

Which has lasted longer? Precision fit means able to withstand the rigours of nature surely? It's an infallible argument yet the Spanish used inferior methods; contemporary with Renaissence Europe perhaps but nonetheless inferior.

Look at how much it has cost to repair the European cathedrals. This is not subject to opinion; it's fact.

Edited by zoser

Character Assassination - The malicious and unjustified harming of a person's good reputation.

Please explain how I harmed his good reputation in light of the fact that I posted, from the site you linked to, what his qualifications were and posed a question to you that in spite of his lack of experience in the appropriate fields you considered him the one to go to.

I am unable to watch his videos at this location so let me pose another question. If he advocates an unknown technology used in building the ancient monuments and that it couldn't be done by the indigenous people, basically saying the same thing you are, how is it a fresh insight.

You did exactly as I suggested. Digging into a person's past in an attempt to cast doubt in the minds of others as to his credibility. Thus infering that he is unfit to comment on the subject in question.

I've seen the skeptics here do this countless times. Next wait for someone to do it to Roger Hopkins.

A spade is a spade; not a convex shaped metallic earth shifter.

Edited by zoser

Childress says, "a hand held beam weapon" to move stones. How can you possibly regard these episodes as anything more than fantasy.

Zoser, how much credibility do you think we can place on an episode of Ancient Aliens?

And your comment on Roger Hopkins the expert witness is......................................?

the Mayas were given their calendars directly by Rebel 'celestial' beings, aka Quetzalcóatl, Kukulkán, Viracocha (however one calls them),

Unfortunately for your credibility, and for the Maya calendar story (assuming they actually claimed that,) it appears that the Olmec had a very similar calendar prior to the Maya.

Harte

• Like 1

And your comment on Roger Hopkins the expert witness is......................................?

To give you the benefit of doubt, I just watched it again...and I don't hear him saying anything that would indicate aliens assisted with this.

Which has lasted longer? Precision fit means able to withstand the rigours of nature surely? It's an infallible argument yet the Spanish used inferior methods; contemporary with Renaissence Europe perhaps but nonetheless inferior.

Look at how much it has cost to repair the European cathedrals. This is not subject to opinion; it's fact.

For some bizar reason you seem to equate 'long lasting' with superior quality. :hmm: Do you really believe that the architectural design of the pyramids is superior technology compared to say the empire state building simply because it lasts longer....is that really your premise?

• Like 2

For some bizar reason you seem to equate 'long lasting' with superior quality. :hmm: Do you really believe that the architectural design of the pyramids is superior technology compared to say the empire state building simply because it lasts longer....is that really your premise?

Let me see. Superior in scale, accuracy.........erm yes.

To give you the benefit of doubt, I just watched it again...and I don't hear him saying anything that would indicate aliens assisted with this.

No he doesn't. Neither does he say that it was as trivial as people make it out to be. The punchline is that he admits that he would refuse an order to build the equivalent of a block at PP. Notwithstanding his access to modern technology.

And that doesn't make you gasp?

So what do you think he is actually inferring?

Then speaking as an architect, you obviously have no idea how buildings are put together.

• Like 1

It's important to do this for this reason; if the suggestion is that no indiginous people created these amazing feats then what then?

right here is where your biggest problem lies

what then does not equal aliens

• Like 1

Then speaking as an architect, you obviously have no idea how buildings are put together.

Should I have? Do you?

right here is where your biggest problem lies

what then does not equal aliens

You mean alien compared to our civilisation?

Should I have? Do you?

Er...as I said...'speaking as an architect'......

It's important to do this for this reason; if the suggestion is that no indiginous people created these amazing feats then what then?

Archaeology and Darwinism do not account for old civilisations being replaced by those of lower development. Then what options actually exist? That this planet was visited at some time in the remote past, created remarkable achievements, and left. We can hypothesise who, when and why at some later time.

actually the thread is precisely about who when and why, so what is the logic with regard to the statement of yours that i bolded?

• Like 1