Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Your opinion on the Hopkins analysis?

Even when he says it can be done by hand, you stick your fingers in your ears and yell "La la la la la la, I can't hear you". and "Nuh uh".

You've taken willfull ignorance to a whole new low.

cormac

• Like 1

Cieza de Leon told that the Chachapoyas had lighter skin than other South American peoples and blond hair.

sercqf.jpg

2wgan2w.jpg

Lighter skin doesn't make them Caucasians.

I have met many in the Amazon jungle who had lighter skin than most other native South Americans, but I can tell you they didn't look Caucasian at all.

People have some prejudice about how Native Americans should look like, but have you ever looked at all the different Caucasians? Some have blue eyes, some have brown eyes, some have black eyes, some have curly hair, some have straight hair, some have brown hair, some have blond hair, and so on.

And you know what a lack of proteins does to the color of your hair (think IRON deficiency) when your people are black haired? It makes it red or blond(ish)

The -L- posted pics of Oannes, the Sumerian/Babylonian civilizer.

mythology-oannes-dagon-granger.jpg

As if that proves something alien, lol.

Maybe the Romans were aliens too?

Check this pic:

3778613578_ab4ee22cef.jpg

Edited by Abramelin

Lighter skin doesn't make them Caucasians.

I have met many in the Amazon jungle who had lighter skin than most other native South Americans, but I can tell you they didn't look Caucasian at all.

People have some prejudice about how Native Americans should look like, but have you ever looked at all the different Caucasians? Some have blue eyes, some have brown eyes, some have black eyes, some have curly hair, some have straight hair, some have brown hair, some have blond hair, and so on.

And you know what a lack of proteins does to the color of your hair (think IRON deficiency) when your people are black haired? It makes it red or blond(ish)

Blond haired natives in south America? :hmm:

Check this pic:

No I post it in another light. Could it be that Sumer start by fishing? We know it started in south?

Maybe, just maybe, the Spanish were not impressed by the natives stonework since they would have been quite familiar with their own European standards of building complex cathedrals with huge domes, roads, bridges etc and elaborate artwork, literature, science and engineering. When they saw the natives stacking stones using brute-force methods they probably thought it was no big deal.

If the Incas were using some advanced engineering methods that impressed the Spaniards I would think it safe to say they would have begun using it in their home country.

Because the "enlightened" and "holy" Spanish wanted absolutely nothing to do with the grubby heathens except take their gold and relieve their "I've been on a boat for six months with only men for company" stresses.

Extremely convenient and a cop out. Are you really saying that they chose to build churches using inferior methods rather than let them stand forever? Really?

See above.

7206140_orig.png

Can we have a moratorium on Georgio for a while? It's just sad the venom directed at him now.

• Like 1

Check this pic:

Maybe the Romans were aliens?

Heck, me and the Human Genome Project think that we carry the DNA of aliens. All of us.

IF we are, so were the Romans.

I ll wait your answer on post 1415 then I will come back. I go to drink tea and eat some cookies. :rolleyes:

Edited by the L

Blond haired natives in south America? :hmm:

No I post it in another light. Could it be that Sumer start by fishing? We know it started in south?

Blond as in "not black", yes.

=

I think the meaning of that 'fish suit' says they came from the seas, that they had traveled the seas.

Well "Blondie" in the Good, the Bad and the Ugly was called that because he had lighter coloured skin then the rest of the characters (you'll notice that Clint Eastwood isn't blond).

I think the meaning of that 'fish suit' says they came from the seas, that they had traveled the seas.

Maybe like p***ed Australians at the cricket wearing watermelons on their heads, the priests thought it would be cool to wear a trout on their heads.

• Like 2

I ll wait your answer on post 1415 then I will come back. I go to drink tea and eat some cookies. :rolleyes:

Give me some sort of summary; there are too many links in that post of yours.

Give me some sort of summary; there are too many links in that post of yours.

I dont think that I could sum it but I would try. So you try be picky what interesting you.

Thread about Hessdalen where Plasma appears often. Its open lab for studying UFO. There my stance was that there is something more then plasma. Sceptics were on other side.

Fisrt link is interview done by me with Erling Strand just for UM.

Second is interview done by me with Massimo Teodorani just for UM. Great guys. especially Massimo.

Here is he talking in EU parlaminet.

http://www.alfredolissoni.net/confc.mp3

listen from start as you wrote , if bothers you, listen from 30 minutes. If realy doesnt your interests from 42....

Note-Massimo although awesome and nice guy is very very critical and sceptic guy.

Double helix like DNA is forming by plasma...cmon how sick is that?

Then there is link about Plasma life form.

In Romania in lab plasma grow, replicate and communicate.

So can Jinns be plasma?

Did Moses spoke to Plasma? Alive or not alive. If is alive as research show then we are already and in this moment right now visited by ETs. If not alive did VLF (very low frequencies ) cause hallucinations so Moses thought that speak with burning bush.

Blond as in "not black", yes.

=

Moche

34humv5.jpg

w0nmt1.jpg

or Vikings?

See this Moche vase. Blond man with beard rape black girl.

2yuekph.jpg

Or maybe they have power of prediction like this one.

1220x9h.jpg

Abe you interupted me in my dinner. Now Im gonna to finish my last two cookies. :tu:

seems I've been taken in by Osmagnic's hoax.

Pity, I 'm rather enamoured by the idea of of hidden tunnels and mysterious predecessor cultures.

I agree, and it is a shame, I too had my hopes up earlier in the piece. Especially for the Gympie one.

If you do not mind a bit of fiction, Rex Gilroy tells a colorful tale of a race he claims were in Australia before the Indigenous that he has called the Uru.

Edited by psyche101

If teacher is good.

The teachers here have expressed extreme patience, that indicates a good quality to me.

I do not believe you are taking the situation into context.

• Like 1

I never spoke about ET crash. But why you are sure that they didnt land once and took of?Because you didnt find they-musta-loose artifact.

What gives you any notion that they did? If there is no trace, why invoke Aliens? Because some TV show makes up some stuff?

Abe , when life was forming in research show that ti get organic soup of basics we need thunder. Well thunder is plasma. So did plasma start life?

When you put dust in plasma guess what plasma do? It forms double helix?

Plasma is believed could do intergalactic travel.

You dont need to be creative to understand what possibilities are open if Plasma is alive.

I hardly can sum it Abe. Post 1415 is sum of sum.

Psyche, there is no chance that you will cut tree with copper. Copper was used as Gold. For show. Bronze could make damage on less harder stones.

Why not? It depends on what method is deployed. A Jeweler''s piercing saw has a blade merely plated with copper, and it is used to cut wood. Time patience and method will indeed accomplish a tree IMHO. Why would it not? It's not the best way to go about the job, but if it is all you have at hand, one could make do I think. The Sawing method is deployed on rock in the supplied examples, and the original item, and that is closer to the question posed, and the Diamond analogy I feel than a tree.

What has the aesthetic appeal got to do with something? It might be used in Jewellery and decoration, I have no problem with that,but are you saying the copper was in short supply?

What gives you any notion that they did? If there is no trace, why invoke Aliens? Because some TV show makes up some stuff?

No. Historical records.

Why not? It depends on what method is deployed. A Jeweler''s piercing saw has a blade merely plated with copper, and it is used to cut wood. Time patience and method will indeed accomplish a tree IMHO. Why would it not? It's not the best way to go about the job, but if it is all you have at hand, one could make do I think. The Sawing method is deployed on rock in the supplied examples, and the original item, and that is closer to the question posed, and the Diamond analogy I feel than a tree.

What has the aesthetic appeal got to do with something? It might be used in Jewellery and decoration, I have no problem with that,but are you saying the copper was in short supply?

Do you believe in evoultion or devolution? I found Michael Cremo idea interesting too.

But stone was better then copper for those kinds of work.

Im saying that when you hit tree with copper axe -that isnt axe anymore.

Or bone.

Edited by the L

No. Historical records.

Would you mind naming some? Several have been discussed, and none have effectively proven anything more than a disgraceful distortion of historical record and wild speculation. The fossil record and the industrial revolution explain all aspects with a decent historical record, there is no need to invoke aliens, history gets along just fine without them.

Edited by psyche101

Do you believe in evoultion or devolution? I found Michael Cremo idea interesting too.

The Vedic creationist? His views are not supported by the fossil record. It might be interesting, but it has no basis in fact.

But stone was better then copper for those kinds of work.

Im saying that when you hit tree with copper axe -that isnt axe anymore.

Or bone.

Agreed, but these people were not doing that either. That is why method is important. You could easily carve into a tree with a copper blade, which I find closer to the task being described. Pressure points. This is why some people earn the title of tradesmen though the way I see it.

Copper is soft. So when Zoser said that they were in stone age he isnt far from truth.

It matters not if one is far, or beside, wrong is wrong, and Puma Punku is dated to

Pumapunku. This layer was deposited during the first of three construction epochs and dates the initial construction of the Pumapunku at 1510 ±25 B.P. C14 (AD 440; calibrated, AD 536–600)

From Wiki.

This is well past the stone age. I would not consider this "close".

So you see Zoser wasnt so far from truth just didnt have right word. Fact that we found stone axes in graves even during bronze age till Hittites introduce iron is spoken for itself. Same in south America. Laws of nature are same in all universe.

Christian Jürgensen Thomsen divide history so that he could help himself. That divide is proven to be different on different areas plus it ignores todays divide and meteoric iron. It 19 century divide. I would called it outdated but still usable.

All that tells me is that some cultures had a lag.