Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

From post 1381

At 5:21 in the clip:

Yet even with these high tech tools, Hopkins cannot replicate what ancient civilisations accomplished thousands of years ago.

At 5:50 on the subject of ancient sculptures and statues (Hopkins):

It's possible to do by hand, but it would take an incredible amount of time plus you have to have years of experience to pull it off.

At 9:00 in the clip; quoth Hopkins when shown photos of the PP relics:

If we were to do something like that today we would use computer driven CNC machines which have diamond tips and a template that the computer follows and even then it may not come out as perfect.

You are focussing and quoting Giorgio, and trying to apply his nonsense. Read your post again, yes today we would use computer driven machines, why? Because we now have them. If we had them back then, we would have used them then too, but we did not, so more conventional methods are required.

The only admission Hopkins makes with regards to the actual creation of the objects is that it would be possible to do by hand.

In no place does Hopkins say "We cannot possibly do that, it had to be an outside source". You are employing the dirty tricks the media uses to hype up a headline, that is all.

Psyche101 - Now let's get this straight... You're saying it is impossible for Aliens to have visited the Earth & passed even the smallest bit of knowledge to the ancients ever?

Nice strawman.

Psyche is saying that there's not one whit of evidence that would indicate such a thing.

With not even a scintilla of evidence, there's no reason whatsoever to believe it happened.

No reason not to either. Just as there's no reason not to believe in the idea that the universe rests on the back of the cosmic turtle.

Harte

• Like 4

Psyche101 - Now let's get this straight... You're saying it is impossible for Aliens to have visited the Earth & passed even the smallest bit of knowledge to the ancients ever?

Gidday SNR

I am saying there is absolutely no proof of it, and according to historical record Aliens are not required to have helped us in history. If they have landed, there is no way to say it did happen. Yes there is no way to say it did not happen, but what is the reason to consider such in the first instance?

And I think the credulous claims made by Zoser are a good argument against AA.

I think Ancient Aliens, Abductees and Crop Circles are bunkum. I think pretty much all fringe stuff is, and that is why I believe we hear such claims that are never fulfilled only fro the fringe element. All I ask for is one irrefutable instance, not a whole bunch of what ifs. I think what if's should reside in the creative writing section.

The WOW! signal I feel is the best possible indication of possible Alien life. And I feel that if we ever do get contact, this is how it will happen.

Cheers

• Like 3

Okay may I start with one case. As you all know (those who dwells in ET section) there is place called Hessdalen. Once I started thread with same thread. There we discuss all kind of things. Sceptics side was that was Plasma. Which is unbeliveble and if you just knew how to read you can conclude differently but nevertheless lets start with that statement. In Hessdalen Plasma appears.

Here is a thread

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=198044

Here is interview with Erling Strand

http://www.unexplain...n.php?id=207536

Interview with Massimo Teodorani

http://www.unexplain...n.php?id=200292

Now there is research that Plasma life form exist.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=111062

http://www.unexplain...n.php?id=115488

Read this:

Plasma Life Forms in Space

An international scientific team has discovered that under the right conditions, particles of inorganic dust can become organized into helical structures which can interact with each other in ways that are usually associated with organic life. Using a computer model of molecular dynamics, V N Tsytovich and his colleagues of the Russian Academy of Science showed that particles in plasma can undergo self-organization as electric charges become separated and the plasma becomes polarized.

Plasma Life Forms in the Laboratory

In 2003 physicists; Erzilia Lozneanu and Mircea Sanduloviciu of Cuza University, Romania, described in their research paper how they created plasma spheres in the laboratory that can grow, replicate and communicate - fulfilling most of the traditional requirements for biological cells.

So....if Plasma is alive? Then is our sun alive? Is earth alive? (Gaia)

But lets stick to AA.

Jinns are plasma? O.o

Here is all article

http://www.unexplain...n.php?id=130606

Then what about Moses Bush that doenst burn?

Here is article:

http://www.unexplain...n.php?id=132499

enjoy! :tu:

If this idea of plasma life forms is claimed to be from some other planet, dimension or other misunderstood aspect of Sci Fi, why do we have a record of it being on earth for centuries, if indeed the passages could even be proven to refer to Plasma life forms?

Nice strawman.

Psyche is saying that there's not one whit of evidence that would indicate such a thing.

With not even a scintilla of evidence, there's no reason whatsoever to believe it happened.

No reason not to either. Just as there's no reason not to believe in the idea that the universe rests on the back of the cosmic turtle.

Harte

Gidday Harte

Exactly what I was meaning, I cannot see how AA gets to the plate, I can see how it gets along for the ride with the shoulders of Giorgio to ride upon, but there only seems deliberate ignorance at the starting line.

From what I see, AA does not have a dog in this race, but it's running anyway.

Cheers.

• Like 2

I dont think that I could sum it but I would try. So you try be picky what interesting you.

Thread about Hessdalen where Plasma appears often. Its open lab for studying UFO. There my stance was that there is something more then plasma. Sceptics were on other side.

The Majority are described as plasma, by the scientists at Hessdalen, you are talking about a handful of unexplained instances that are referred to as UAP.

Do you believe in evoultion

I did not answer this.

No, I try to avoid belief if I can. the fossil record is sufficient to conclude that evolution is a viable theory that does indeed explain the world as we see it today, and in fact, many other things. I know the facts presented on behalf of evolution are sound and all hypothesis is based in qualified components making them the best option.

If something better is presented, I am all ears, but I just have not seen that to date, nor I do expect to.

• Like 1

Ofcourse I would. Im just waiting to see will all sceptics will act like they didnt see plasma life form in this thread. Priceless.

OK, I have caught up now, and have commented, but I still do not understand your comment, Quillius and I are discussing the exact same thing in a different thread, yesterday in fact, and I would consider myself one of the devout skeptics on this board.

I like that and I'm going to steal it.

In fact, I already did. :)

I am honoured Source :D

THe Big-Mac could be proof that Aliens have landed ! Its what starts our early death ! :tsu::alien::no:

I am having one right now.

Ever lost a cheeseburger behind the seat? I have seen one that allegedly sat there for over 12 months, and the car owner claimed it looked like the day he bought it.

Bring it on mate. I am going to fil myself up with this stuff and live forever muahahahahaha.......

• Like 1

I am having one right now.

Ever lost a cheeseburger behind the seat? I have seen one that allegedly sat there for over 12 months, and the car owner claimed it looked like the day he bought it.

Bring it on mate. I am going to fil myself up with this stuff and live forever muahahahahaha.......

It happened again.

I go out for several hours, come back to wade through several pages of new posts and...

...I haven't a bloody clue what your talking about!

:huh:

I always wondered about their french fries and burgers. When my kids were young I had occasion to have to remove the rear seat of my car to replace a seatbelt. McD's fries and burger parts, possibly up to three years old were found intact and in pristine condition with no visible signs of decomposition.

From that I concluded years ago that they contain absolutely no organic matter.

Edited by synchronomy
  • Like 2

I dont think that I could sum it but I would try. So you try be picky what interesting you.

Thread about Hessdalen where Plasma appears often. Its open lab for studying UFO. There my stance was that there is something more then plasma. Sceptics were on other side.

Fisrt link is interview done by me with Erling Strand just for UM.

Second is interview done by me with Massimo Teodorani just for UM. Great guys. especially Massimo.

Here is he talking in EU parlaminet.

[media=]http://www.alfredolissoni.net/confc.mp3[/media]

listen from start as you wrote , if bothers you, listen from 30 minutes. If realy doesnt your interests from 42....

Note-Massimo although awesome and nice guy is very very critical and sceptic guy.

Double helix like DNA is forming by plasma...cmon how sick is that?

Then there is link about Plasma life form.

In Romania in lab plasma grow, replicate and communicate.

So can Jinns be plasma?

Did Moses spoke to Plasma? Alive or not alive. If is alive as research show then we are already and in this moment right now visited by ETs. If not alive did VLF (very low frequencies ) cause hallucinations so Moses thought that speak with burning bush.

Moche

34humv5.jpg

w0nmt1.jpg

or Vikings?

See this Moche vase. Blond man with beard rape black girl.

2yuekph.jpg

Or maybe they have power of prediction like this one.

1220x9h.jpg

Abe you interupted me in my dinner. Now Im gonna to finish my last two cookies. :tu:

I have listened to the interview with Massimo Teodorani from start till finish, and one thing I liked: he doesn't believe in the reports of aliens visiting us, he thinks it's nonsense, lol.

But his other thing, the plasma phenomenon, that I know of, though it's kind of hard to follow his reasoning because he is showing images I cannot see. What i haven't hear him say is ball lightning caused by peizo-electrical activity, which is what some scientists think is causing the phenomenon aka "flying saucers" or UFOs. Not all, but some

And another thing: he says it could be a source of energy. True, and then he should check "Convectron" AND "Dijkhuis". Dijkhuis is a Dutch engineer who has been busy for almost 30 years to create a stable ball lightning as an alternative energy source. I once bought shares to support his research.....sigh.

http://nl.wikipedia....wiki/Convectron

Or here : http://www.convectro...ball-lightning/

But all this has nothing to do with what we have been discussing here; it needs a separate thread.

==

I don't think these plasma things are living. The reason they move erratically is caused by atmospheric variables, like temperature, pressure, wind, humidity, and so on.

==

Most native Americans have hardly if any facial hair, at least not the ones I met, but that doesn't mean none of them have. That you see depictions of some of them having facial hair doesn't prove Vikings were the cause of it. But I think you'd like what I posted in the thread about the Oera Linda Book, about Frisians discovering North, Meso and South America. Not that it's proven, it's only that they are said to have done just that, and the first account is from the 11th century (Adam von Bremen):

Read from this post and onwards:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=227240&st=2115#entry4566652

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

It happened again.

I go out for several hours, come back to wade through several pages of new posts and...

...I haven't a bloody clue what your talking about!

:huh:

I always wondered about their french fries and burgers. When my kids were young I had occasion to have to remove the rear seat of my car to replace a seatbelt. McD's fries and burger parts, possibly up to three years old were found intact and in pristine condition with no visible signs of decomposition.

From that I concluded years ago that they contain absolutely no organic matter.

Good to see we are keeping you on your toes :P

I am working on the theory that whatever gives the food immortality will give me immortality!

I will let you know how that goes............ :ph34r:

Edited by psyche101

I have listened to the interview with Massimo Teodorani from start till finish, and one thing I liked: he doesn't believe in the reports of aliens visiting us, he thinks it's nonsense, lol.

But his other thing, the plasma phenomenon, that I know of, though it's kind of hard to follow his reasoning because he is showing images I cannot see. What i haven't hear him say is ball lightning caused by peizo-electrical activity, which is what some scientists think is causing the phenomenon aka "flying saucers" or UFOs. Not all, but some

And another thing: he says it could be a source of energy. True, and then he should check "Convectron" AND "Dijkhuis". Dijkhuis is a Dutch engineer who has been busy for almost 30 years to create a stable ball lightning as an alternative energy source. I once bought shares to support his research.....sigh.

http://nl.wikipedia....wiki/Convectron

Or here : http://www.convectro...ball-lightning/

But all this has nothing to do with what we have been discussing here; it needs a separate thread.

==

I don't think these plasma things are living. The reason they move erratically is caused by atmospheric variables, like temperature, pressure, wind, humidity, and so on.

==

Most native Americans have hardly if any facial hair, at least not the ones I met, but that doesn't mean none of them have. That you see depictions of some of them having facial hair doesn't prove Vikings were the cause of it. But I think you'd like what I posted in the thread about the Oera Linda Book, about Frisians discovering North, Meso and South America. Not that it's proven, it's only that they are said to have done just that, and the first account is from the 11th century (Adam von Bremen):

Read from this post and onwards:

http://www.unexplain...15#entry4566652

I on purpose introduce you to most sceptical astrophysicist who among else worked in Hessdalen project, knowing your critical thinking.

Now probably telephone ring at your house around 42:40....

Listen that.

You dont believe but you are not scientists who study plasma.

Those scientists who study possible plasma life form in Germany, Romania, Italy and Russia think differently.

I intend to read your posts about Frisians.

Edited by the L

What i see here, so often, is how easy it is to kind of 'mold' things (be it history or art or rocks on Mars) into what people want to see.....

What i find disturbing/scary is they they don't realise how EASY it is to do!

• Like 1

Massimo:

Of course if really a “plasma life form” exists, after looking how it imitates the DNA replication and evolution, we cannot exclude that such kind of “life” may evolve into a form of “intelligence” here and everywhere in the Universe. This possibility needs to be studied using both experimental rigor and quantitative approach and a healthy open mind, such as Science should require always. If this hypothesis were proved, then we would have a dramatic revolution both in physics and in what we think we know of two processes named Life and Intelligence.

So if hard core sceptic is open mind and said that is quite possible do I need to quote those who support that plasma life form exist? I think its pointless.

• Like 1

Massimo:

Of course if really a “plasma life form” exists, after looking how it imitates the DNA replication and evolution, we cannot exclude that such kind of “life” may evolve into a form of “intelligence” here and everywhere in the Universe. This possibility needs to be studied using both experimental rigor and quantitative approach and a healthy open mind, such as Science should require always. If this hypothesis were proved, then we would have a dramatic revolution both in physics and in what we think we know of two processes named Life and Intelligence.

So if hard core sceptic is open mind and said that is quite possible do I need to quote those who support that plasma life form exist? I think its pointless.

Instead of posting that long and winding interview that is about Massino explaining images we cannot see, you had better posted the article instead.

Plasma that you can see on radar yet you dont see in live. Invisible then visible.Illuminated. Geometric shape. Ejecting mini balls. With self regulating mechanism for temperature.That sometimes have different colors white red blue green which is imposible for plasma. That sometimes appears as object. That balls in some cases join togheter in triangualar shape. That can land on ground. It is suspected that flashes preceded before pheonomenan and that is able to release spherical iron particles onto the ground. When researchers pointed laser in light phenomena there were reactions.And plasma that make VLF noise. Plasma that replicate. Plasma that copy double helix. Plasma that have interactions with human, Plasma that can grew. Plasma that communicate.

• Like 1

I am not understanding what this has to do with copper pipes used for coring. If there was an overlap, that in now way negates the more viable hypothesis put forward.

It has with it that Zoser didnt been far from truth when said that Inca were in stone age. I know many historians who in a talk said with exception of euroasia that else were all stoneage people. Also know few who said that British Empire never conquer ANY contry except Egypt and India who were not in stone age.

To add to that they never conquer any country who gone trough industrial revolution.

hello,

please could you point to the part of the interview where he states he thinks its nonsense?

thanks

Instead of posting that long and winding interview that is about Massino explaining images we cannot see, you had better posted the article instead.

Sorry Abe but I did post it in post 1415.