Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

True. There is stories that balllightning follow people and that is I think fully scientificly explained.

However what cant be explained is how it have different colors in same time when when we know that colors depend on temperature of plasma. So its freezing and hot in same time?

How come that have self regulating system for temperature?

How it cen eject mini balls which flew around goes to earth and come back?

How come that sometimes appear as cigar shape or black hole. Or geometric object.

How come that sometimes appears as illuminating object and sometimes as object with lights?

How come that those ball of lightning can form larger object. Like triangle?

What about those iron particles? Did plasma need some particles as fuel or food? we seen that with dust it copy DNA double helix?

How come when some pilots what to shoot at plasma instantly weapon system failure happen?

How come that sometimes we see plasma yet we dont see it on radar and vice versa?

How come that make noise?

What is thing that could replicate,grow and communicate?

I think the Hessdalen video shows several different phenomena, one of them ball lightning.

If you watched the documentary, you'll know those mountains contain the largest quantity of copper, zink and Scandium ores in the world.

I think there's a relation with some of the phenomena.

I also think that the article you linked to (about plasma being a form of inorganic life) is about something else.

But.... very fascinating indeed !

I was being cynical how they want to capture plasma. Indicating that is alive. So ...that was a joke.

LOL, those 'slaves' have been revolting against Dijkhuis' rule for 30 years now.

• Like 1

I think the Hessdalen video shows several different phenomena, one of them ball lightning.

If you watched the documentary, you'll know those mountains contain the largest quantity of copper, zink and Scandium ores in the world.

I think there's a relation with some of the phenomena.

I also think that the article you linked to (about plasma being a form of inorganic life) is about something else.

But.... very fascinating indeed !

I didnt provide that link. That link provided Massimo Teodorani personally for UM on interview. :tu:

You must ask why SETI was included in research if is just pure enregy. Im quite sure that all bigger goverment research it.

Were they really asked, or did the SETI people come on their own initiative?

Were they really asked, or did the SETI people come on their own initiative?

Dont remember how SETI come into story but I knew that Teodorani work with them or for them...must check this.

I rest my case here. Im waiting for sceptics such as Lost Shaman, booNy, badeskov, psyche and others.

But I will now quote Einstein

We still do not know one thousandth of one percent of what nature has revealed to us.

Hi quilius, did you read conclusion?

....specific evidences of “structured targets” do not demonstrate at all, of course, that Hessdalen is subject to ET visitation.On the contrary it is even more reasonable to suspect that the governments which are at present possibly experimenting flying devices working with “exotic tecnology”, would choose locations just like Hessdalen in order to work with no disturb by putting into practice the best of the camouflages. The co-existence of anomalous lights of possible natural origin linked to the territory and of flying machines born from some mind of the “Skunk Works” might permit to some government to operate in total secret by letting the public opinion believe that Hessdalen is a alien basis. Therefore, the fact that some “structured events” in Hessdalen were recorded by EMBLA, is not a proof that Earth is visited by exogenous probes. Nevertheless this possibility in itself, as a pure work-hypothesis, is not at all excluded by official science, and it is included inside the plans

Hi quilius, did you read conclusion?

....specific evidences of “structured targets” do not demonstrate at all, of course, that Hessdalen is subject to ET visitation.On the contrary it is even more reasonable to suspect that the governments which are at present possibly experimenting flying devices working with “exotic tecnology”, would choose locations just like Hessdalen in order to work with no disturb by putting into practice the best of the camouflages. The co-existence of anomalous lights of possible natural origin linked to the territory and of flying machines born from some mind of the “Skunk Works” might permit to some government to operate in total secret by letting the public opinion believe that Hessdalen is a alien basis. Therefore, the fact that some “structured events” in Hessdalen were recorded by EMBLA, is not a proof that Earth is visited by exogenous probes. Nevertheless this possibility in itself, as a pure work-hypothesis, is not at all excluded by official science, and it is included inside the plans

hi L, yes I did, there is so much within that small paragraph to discuss that I think its best left for another time :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the proof was that there is no solution to the above. IOW, there exist no three numbers (x, y, z) for which the above is true.

The proof has since been done, but in a very unsatisfying way ( using computers.)

Harte

No not really; the official proof was attributed to an English Mathematician named Andrew Wiles working out of Princeton if I recall. The trouble is that only a dozen or so people in the whole world will ever understand it since it relies on very modern maths topics. These maths topics however were not around in Fermat's time and so the question arises what proof did he actually have? Some say he never had one; yet how could he make the claim with such intense assertion?

Edited by zoser

Your comments on the Spanish watching and writing about these places being built, please?

They didn't. There is no evidence that the Spanish Witnessed megalithic construction.

Your comments on why you continue to ignore the proof of how these things were done, please?

It's drivel. The tools would not work. They would never produce the accuracy - see Hopkins statement.

You comments on why aliens would drill holes in rocks, please?

Something functional needed to be achieved; understanding the properties of stones is important to this. The Pyramid Generator theory is part of this idea, the other example being that Stonehenge is two types of stone; Saracen and Blue Stone; that must have been for a purpose. Not defense, not ritual, not art; functionality.

It s possible to do by hand, yet cannot be replicated with high tech tools? Come on. You can't seriously believe this AA crap?

This is just his speculation based upon what he would do.

Sure :whistle:

To me he is saying that it would take great time and effort to do this, but it can be done.

Slave it''s extremely clear that when shown pictures of PP he said exactly what I wrote in the transcript.

No amount of spin can change that. His second statement was referring to statues. No spin will do. He said what he said.

Even when he says it can be done by hand, you stick your fingers in your ears and yell "La la la la la la, I can't hear you". and "Nuh uh".

You've taken willfull ignorance to a whole new low.

cormac

Then you lose.

hello,

please could you point to the part of the interview where he states he thinks its nonsense?

thanks

Jeesh, believe me, that's what Massino said. You'll have to watch the 5 parts for yourself; it's interesting enough..

Maybe he didn't use the word 'nonsense', but he sure didn't think much of it.

Your comments on the Spanish watching and writing about these places being built, please?

-1- They didn't. There is no evidence that the Spanish Witnessed megalithic construction.

Your comments on why you continue to ignore the proof of how these things were done, please?

-2- It's drivel. The tools would not work. They would never produce the accuracy - see Hopkins statement.

You comments on why aliens would drill holes in rocks, please?

Something functional needed to be achieved; understanding the properties of stones is important to this. The Pyramid Generator theory is part of this idea, the other example being that Stonehenge is two types of stone; Saracen and Blue Stone; that must have been for a purpose. Not defense, not ritual, not art; functionality.

-1- The Spanish did witness it, and wrote about it, like I showed you.

And Garcilaso de la Vega didn't witness it himself, but heard it from his uncle. GdlV was an Inca himself, and very much lived the life the Incas had lived for centuries.

-2- Watch that video about the Hindus building a temple on Maoui. Archaic tools, lots of time and sweat, great accuracy.

• Like 1

-1- The Spanish did witness it, and wrote about it, like I showed you.

And Garcilaso de la Vega didn't witness it himself, but heard it from his uncle. GdlV was an Inca himself, and very much lived the life the Incas had lived for centuries.

-2- Watch that video about the Hindus building a temple on Maoui. Archaic tools, lots of time and sweat, great accuracy.

Yet they did not chose to emulate the superior style? Even in their Churches? Nah. Doesn't wash Abe. But then neither does showing people clips of 'soft' steel pounders and chisels and claiming it as a solution.

The Spanish being who they were would have exported that technique around the world before you could say 'monopoly'.

Maybe he didn't use the word 'nonsense', but he sure didn't think much of it.

Like I said, go to 42:30.

But Massimo aside. What about Romania and Russian experiments? TA-DA.

In the first few minutes of this clip, Dunn refutes the theory of drilling using primitive means by looking at the scoring marks on a granite sample.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlv1PqmkvAs[/media]

At 3:11

Hopkins on seeing a picture of precision relics makes the assertion that if a client of his came and asked him for a similar piece he would refuse; he would not waste his life or money trying to replicate it.

And he has access to modern tools!

Edited by zoser

Anyway Im for new case where sceptics will have something to say I guess. On Plasma life form reactions are often as they are. No need to name them.

Yet they did not chose to emulate the superior style? Even in their Churches? Nah. Doesn't wash Abe. But then neither does showing people clips of 'soft' steel pounders and chisels and claiming it as a solution.

The Spanish being who they were would have exported that technique around the world before you could say 'monopoly'.

Could it not have been that the Spanish didn't appreciate that Incan style of building very much after all?

They let the Incan stone workers do their thing in the beginning, but later on preferred their own (European) style of building

And that the Incan technique of building didn't spread around the world through the Spaniards is maybe because,like I said, the Spaniards weren't as impressed as we all now are. Or - best reason I should say - because the Incan way of building took too much time. And considering what De La Vega said, that may be the one and only reason the Spaniards eventually did not adopt the Incan style of building.

Perfectly sane reasons, and no aliens needed.

• Like 2