Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Let's not dismiss the sevices provided to the community by service organizations like the Shriners, Masons, etc.

I wouldn't categorize them as merely self important.

Harte

i don't dismiss the charitable aspects of masons. i know all too well what they offer out - i was making reference to the rituals etc involved.

what's the betting that Freemason's know that the Great Pyramid is/was Mount Sinai....and that that is one of the secrets.... :w00t:

(speculation... :P )

they are certainly into Ancient Egypt....big time

http://www.themasoni...freemasonry.htm

the site won't allow 'mouse right click' (quotes) so anyone interested will have to have a look at the whole thing.

It's because they have that stupid date time animation chasing your mouse. If you want to copy it just take a screen shot.

Brien Foerster provides a brief glimpse of a 10 foot square diorite slab apparently perfectly flat. An extremely hard stone. Who, when, how, and why one asks?

The Aymara never cease to amaze me.

Another short clip containing useful images relevant to the debate. It shows artetfacts from Egypt and Peru; more examples of precision holes, corners, radius and flat surfaces. I haven't traced the uploader but he has obviously done his homework.

The stills at 13 seconds are particularly intriguing. Either they are shattered blocks and were originally complete circles or what we are looking at is semi-circular drilling. This seems impossible to me but see what others think.

A well put together clip.

[media=]

[/media]

Notice the still at 41 seconds. More evidence against the copper pipe theory. Look at the end of the hole and how narrow the wall of the tool must have been to cause that kind of penetration. Copper with walls that thin would be:

a - Impossible to make with primitive means.

b - Far too fragile to cut granite.

More critical evidence.

Edited by zoser

Just admiring your 'master builders' that's all. I'm wondering which one did the perfect corners :whistle:

that's like comparing an Italian dung farmer in the Middle Ages to someone who built the Colosseum or the Aquaducts, .... and hello deja vu I've said this before.

• Like 2

Another short clip containing useful images relevant to the debate. It shows artetfacts from Egypt and Peru; more examples of precision holes, corners, radius and flat surfaces. I haven't traced the uploader but he has obviously done his homework.

The stills at 13 seconds are particularly intriguing. Either they are shattered blocks and were originally complete circles or what we are looking at is semi-circular drilling. This seems impossible to me but see what others think.

A well put together clip.

00:13, cross-sectional breakage. Notice how they switched to a different size saw too.

0:34. Patently false, or very badly worded. You can perforate them with regular core saws or as shown, an ordinary hand-struck steel rock drill.

1:15, That's a large-scale industrial cutter. The diamond blade on my angle grinder is less then a third that thick, and slitter blades for trim-slabbing gemstones are very nearly paper thin.

1:36, You have just been lied to:

[media=]

4:09, Assumption that they were done at speed, assumption that they were accidents and not overcuts from sawing into an adjacent block.

]Notice the still at 41 seconds. More evidence against the copper pipe theory. Look at the end of the hole and how narrow the wall of the tool must have been to cause that kind of penetration. Copper with walls that thin would be:[/b]

a - Impossible to make with primitive means.

b - Far too fragile to cut granite.

I'm going to call your bluff here. The burden of proof is on you, so prove it.

Don't forget, you're going to have directly counter all the evidence that's already been presented here saying the opposite.

You can start with the following:

post-75688-0-96710100-1355353445_thumb.p

Edited by Oniomancer
  • Like 3

If your not looking you'll never find anything. Cynicism doesn't achieve 'donkey dookie'.

And if you are looking and still don't find anything, you can always make up things.

Ignore what is known, believe there are secrets to be found, and when you fail to discover those secrets, make your own.

• Like 1

what's the betting that Freemason's know that the Great Pyramid is/was Mount Sinai....and that that is one of the secrets.... :w00t:

(speculation... :P )

they are certainly into Ancient Egypt....big time

http://www.themasoni...freemasonry.htm

the site won't allow 'mouse right click' (quotes) so anyone interested will have to have a look at the whole thing.

Highlight part of the text you want to quote, and hit "Control C" :

THROUGHOUT the ages the spiritual doctrine which is concealed within the architectural phraseology of our modern Craft system has undergone the influence of many different traditions of the Ancient Wisdom. The student, therefore, who seeks to analyse Freemasonry as it stands to-day often finds himself lost in a bewildering maze of various tributaries of knowledge, and is apt to pore indefinitely over a mass of fragmentary facts without perceiving their inter-relation, or being able to coordinate them into one comprehensive scheme.

In this Paper the attempt will be made to present, for the guidance of Masonic students, an interpretation of the Egyptian metaphysical tradition in harmony with the teachings set forth in what are called the Mysteries; the Egyptian tradition will then be briefly discussed in the light of its transmission and ultimate incorporation in Speculative Freemasonry; finally, reasons will be given in support of the theory, which we hold to be valid, that the Great Work ("Magnum Opus") of the Rosicrucians and Spiritual Alchemists is the same as that which is symbolised in our Masonic legend of H.A. Thoughtful students may find in the references to the Old Wisdom and the Mystery tradition an introduction to a great subject; nor should the Mysteries be thought of only as institutions long vanished into the night of time; rather their re-establishment is to be accepted as inevitable. In years to come a wiser generation will restore the sacred rites which are indispensable to the spiritual, intellectual and social security of the race. Meanwhile, preserving the witness, Freemasonry keeps burning the light of the perpetual Mysteries in a dark age. If, in comparison with former witnesses, Freemasonry is but a "glimmering ray" rather than a powerful beam of light, it is none the less a true ray; a kindly light lit from the world's central altar-flame, and sufficient at least to lead some aspirants on amid the encircling gloom until the existing "state of darkness" is dispelled by the dawn of a new era.

But that's just because I have 'secret knowledge'....

plasma life forms, freemasons, moses, rocks with holes.... what am i missing?

35wile.jpg

:unsure2:

• Like 1

plasma life forms, freemasons, moses, rocks with holes.... what am i missing?

:unsure2:

Some tinfoil headgear?

• Like 1

Some tinfoil headgear?

I am sure Sweetpumper will be by shortly to supply that ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

“Coincidence is Gods way of remaining anonymous.” :tu:

He should log on to the internet and become anonymous just like everybody else... :lol::tu:

What makes you think he hasn't?

Shhhh... I have other things to do than just post on a forum all day and night. :sm

How's that for megalomania? :wacko::rofl:

• Like 1

Again I ask, to zoser or anyone else who believes that aliens built certain ancient megalithic structures, would you kindly answer at least some of the questions I asked in post 1680. Here's the link for your convenience and reading pleasure. 1680

I'm curious to know your answers since the phrase "aliens built them" are bandied about like a popular meme, yet no one has elaborated as to who those aliens were or what their main agenda was.

I mean, after all, you can't have an applicable and testable theory if you don't have all the viable hypotheses to work from, right?

Edit: Fixed the link.

Edited by theSOURCE

9 - If those structures were so crucial to them, then why did they abandoned them?

Why civilization fall? Answers is complex and need thread for it own.

If those structures were so crucial to them, then why did they abandoned them?

Usually because they were overrun by Europeans eager to treat them to the benefits of Christian civilisation.

• Like 1

translations vary....sometimes they say ON the mountain....sometimes they say IN the mountain

http://bible.cc/exodus/24-18.htm

Same is in beging of the Bible. It said: In the beging there was a word. On greek its said Logos-meaning word. But Erasmus, I guess he dont need introduction, written and translated differently. In the beging it was conversation. Because Greek word logos could be translated as conversation. So conversation with whom?

Church leaders then choose old translation instead of new. But no one ever denied possobility of Ersamus translation.

Edited by the L

Same is in beging of the Bible. It said: In the beging there was a word. On greek its said Logos-meaning word. But Erasmus, I guess he dont need introduction, written and translated differently. In the beging it was conversation. Because Greek word logos could be translated as conversation. So conversation with whom?

God, or humanity, depending from whose direction you want to look at it.

/profound

Church leaders then choose old translation instead of new. But no one ever denied possobility of Ersamus translation.

Hmm, no, that is not in the beginning of the Bible, but by John the Evangelist

• Like 1

Hmm, no, that is not in the beginning of the Bible, but by John the Evangelist

I checked you are right. Well it was a long time ago when I read the Bible. However I found that info amazing.

Edited by the L

The Inca later absorbed what was left of the Tiwanaku empire, making them part of the Inca culture.

jgs5md.jpg

2558949.jpg

Pictures from Tiwanaku.

Architecture maybe but did absorb people and their knowledge?

Did Inca look like caucasian?

Why civilization fall? Answers is complex and need thread for it own.

So are you saying that the alien civilization that built those structures collapsed and they died out or dispersed elsewhere?

And once again, who were those aliens?

Usually because they were overrun by Europeans eager to treat them to the benefits of Christian civilisation.

Falling of civilization is phenomenan which personally I like to study. Usually isnt rignt word. Rather exception. Reasons are often complex.

From climate change, social turmoil and greedy people as main cause.

Edited by the L

I should have been clearer with that particular question.

If those structures were so crucial to the alien builders, then why did they abandon them?