Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

I have been a devoted Christian for many years, however, when you add the Ancient Alien Theory to the Biblical story... It all starts to make complete sense... These ancient people had no reference points to accurately describe what they were witnessing. Anyone who lived in those times would have referred these aliens to being gods and angels...

I believe the Ancient Alien theory has things to point out like religion and evolution. These ancient people were exactly the same as everyone else and we never changed. Either these guys were drawing cartoons on walls or they represented a meaning. Most were probably what they saw. The Gods in Egypt looked human excluding people wearing masks in there pictures. Osiris looks very humanish in pictures representing him. In my opinion there wasn't any Gods walking around with an animal head. If there was they​ wore a Mask or it was like a Native American Priest. Mostly every God created was related in our image. I can't find one yet that doesn't. Every angel were/is human looking. Greek and the four major religions in India Gods look human too. The Greek Gods look just like us. The entire Greek mythology and all religions in general maybe you can crack something like an alien in there. But it relates to cryptic animals in my opinion. Like Unicorns, Trolls and Minotaurs. Evolution cracks Aliens. Not our past. Just my 2 cents. I should add they did create UFO's and maybe they made a grey alien to show someone before. I don't know. But life should go on... and "alien" isn't that bad of an idea. Especially if were more advanced... But people already believe in them being way to far advanced. hm

Edited by kampz

OK so here goes. I'm far from convinced that you got the point of my last post but I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you misunderstood rather than pretended it wasn't there.

Look at the thickness of the penetration cut:

zoser53-1.jpg

My estimation is that the wall thickness of the tool that did that is in the order of 2mm at the most. Two problems now exist:

1) The wall thickness is too narrow for stone age copper technology.

2) A 2 mm copper pipe would be shredded if it attacked granite to bore a hole like that.

The burden is on you as the proponent of the bow and tube theory to say exactly how that cut was achieved in the manner that you propose.

If you cannot do it satisfactorily then that is ok. I will not think lesser of you.

Are you clear about the question? If not I will explain it more fully; I really don't mind.

But be honest that's all I ask.

My Opinion

The above photo places orthodox theories on extremely shaky ground. The uploader of these still photos is yet another advocate of the advanced technology theory. Not necessarily the AA hypothesis because I have not investigated him. He may or may not be an AA advocate. Yet he has clearly investigated the evidence in a lot of detail and reached a conclusion which is against the orthodox explanations.

The detailed analysis seems to have been done well by the advanced technology advocates. They have done their homework. Yet I can find no such detailed analysis from the archaeologists. In one of my last clips (posted again below) Dunn examines in fine detail the nature of the cuts using microscope and software technology. Have the archaeologists done this? If they have where is it? How does it address this kind of evidence. We need to know,

The above cut could only have been achieved with a very thin walled tool. Either some special hardened metallic diamond cutter or sound or laser. In one of his later examinations Dunn tries to replicate the cuts using a specific type of laser but the microscope match is negative. Could it have been done using another type? I don't know. I know however that it was nothing crude as Mr O is advocating.

Zoser, what's the source of that picture?

Do you have a link to it?

Evidence says these guys were professional masons. You either farmed or were a mason to make a buck. The inventors of there time probably helped. The best masons probably didn't go to war unless attacked on the job. The best masons were probably treated with more respect/royalty then the common folk. The guys who created spectacular things were like celebrities. They're stories of "Human Gods" teaching humans how to accomplish such things. But it doesn't seem to hard when you say practice makes perfect. Now if you complain about the time created I could see what your saying. The Pyramids of Giza I understand. The evidence isn't clear at all.

"The above cut could only have been achieved with a very thin walled tool. Either some special hardened metallic diamond cutter" - Like a Diamond blade? Kings got those and all awesome things. It's MTV Cribs over there.

Edited by kampz

Im aware that it isnt usual grey in sacuer coming from sky and teach apes how to live but I explain my stance.

No you do not explain your stance, that is why I keep asking the same question, but for some reason you keep providing the ambiguous gibberish you have above, yet again I might add. Spit it out man. Do you mean a being fro another planet or are you banging on about some philosophical BS?

But I dont see why not Plasma life wouldnt exist if scientists argued about that as possible idea. I get feeling that you are getting disapointed because it isnt greys, thats different exotic life form then we ever encounter is on the scene. Why dont they studied us I dont know, or on what level their intelligence is.

The people involved have said the behaviors indicate intelligence and that could possibly indicate and intelligent being the likes of which we have never understood. That's bloody it. They are not saying this is going to open up a new realm of life, you are jumping the gun horribly. How do you know this is not some for of proto life that gave rise to that first spark, or indeed the catalyst that allows amino acids to form a cell and begin to divide.

And you assumption is patently ridiculous, Grey alien concepts have no place in this very discussion. I cannot still fathom how you come to call this phenomena extra terrestrial, the same answer I have been asking all along.

And if there is intelligent being outthere how do you exactly know that it didnt establish communication in the past?

What reason do I have to think that it has? AA rubbish? Surely you jest.

Thank you on your scrupulosity.

So, your a jerk by nature, and not practise I take it from this comment?

• Like 2

Ofcourse it is, because obviously history isnt your field but you constantly pressing something what is______(say what everyou want so you could understand.)

What the hell has history got to do with HP?

Yes, if you think attempting to understand someone is constantly pressing, if you open your mouth, be clear in what you say.

Not really.

The kerf on that saw was easily 5 mm. Look closely. The biottom of the cut is a flat surface at least 5 mm in height (from that angle.)

Harte

rightio, so it could have been down with contemporary tools and techniques?

Interesting - shoots my theory in the face though therefore you are wrong ;)

No thats hypthesis. We are here on alternative forum. Nevertheless if arent idea is valid. If plasma life form exist and it is intellegent could it be that in past encounter with humanity?

Since you cant connect two dots I see that isnt language barrier. Its mind barrier.

I cannot connect dots? How many times have I asked you how does past mean another planet?

Edited by psyche101

Im not hiding or changing subject. Why would I change subject since I brought idea to this thread? And sorry Im kind of lost of this conversation where I answer to your 7 posts then you to my 6 then I to your 8 and so on. It might happened that I skip one question but not as my intention. Rather like accident.

Furthermore I never claim that I solve anything, dont know where you concluded that from. If your question is why do I think that Plasma is ET then I must say that I answered to you. Nevertheless if you want developed answer I would bring it to you in future posts.

About attitude- Yes you have attitude. Atleast thats my impression maybe Im wrong. And yes that is my attitude what you just wrote. Why? Eye for an eye.

Well you are being a complete horses behind about the whole incident. I noticed we had language problem early in the piece and genuinely asked you if this was the case so I could take that into account. You and Abe took offense to this for whatever reason I still do not know. I tried to meet you half way, but you are determined to keep this from being an amicable exchange.

I do not want your developed answer, you still have not told me why a plasma life from is from another planet. How about you clear you some basics first?

I understand the Ancient Alien theory is a believe of yours? What's the evidence? Is it Ancient Sumer? What about the people way before that? What's your idea of an Alien like the one that created us?

Not in the slightest, I think it is the biggest pile of Horse Hockey I have ever heard in my life, excepting perhaps crop circles. What on earth gave you that idea?

• Like 2

Now, Im sure he understand. One who wants to communicate will communicate even using pidgin.

Pidgin is fine, you are not even getting that far. How many times do I have to ask you to translate this sentence for me? I see Abe refused to, what is the story there? When I asked the both of you got on your high horses and went on about how rude it is to ask you to make the sentence clearer.

I told that is unlogic and it is to think that if one man in europe divide history to help himself in organization that those time borders are cut and dry and actually true.

What the hell does that mean??? I have asked like 4 times? You refuse to answer it, and then say I am rude for asking, what is your problem?

Are you using Google to translate or something?

Not in the slightest, I think it is the biggest pile of Horse Hockey I have ever heard in my life, excepting perhaps crop circles. What on earth gave you that idea?

ahhh perfect timing on my edit. Sorry I had the wrong guy. Forget it. lol

Edited by kampz

Okay now Im start to thinking that English isnt your mother language, m I right?

Well, you are a much nastier personality than I first thought, I will give you that much.

Not post 1608. Nice 1608. (A year)

Why not be a little clearer to start with? Do you like people asking you questions, does that make you feel important? I assume you are referring to the luminous lights?

It indicates to me that the Hessdalen phenomena might creep, like the magnetic pole. What about Germany 1561, or for that matter the Belgian flap? If it creeps slowly perhaps the link it tectonic. Yes people see lights in the sky all over the earth, that in no way qualifies as alien.

It indicates to me that the Hessdalen phenomena might creep, like the magnetic pole. What about Germany 1561, or for that matter the Belgian flap? If it creeps slowly perhaps the link it tectonic. Yes people see lights in the sky all over the earth, that in no way qualifies as alien.

Hey psyche,

Been a while cheers. I don't think the phenomena creeps, there are many other places known where the HP phenomena is also known to occur frequently. People just say Hessdalen Phenomena because that is where it has really been studied heavily. Also there is no reason to think the Phenomena doesn't also occur everywhere it is just that we do know of "hot spots" where it seems to reoccur often.

There was this hilarious janitor who, instead of throwing us out of the college, began to discuss ancient aliens with us and he made a good point "If the aliens came to earth and were so advanced, then why did they build everything out of stone and clay, where's all the machinery?" (One might say they only helped us evolve and didn't give us any technology...scum bags)

I'd love for the theory to be fact and I hope it is.

20773268.jpg

First of all I think thats interesting that you tnink to know answers on questions which still troubles astrophysicsts. Are you one? (Im dead serious about this question because personally I would like to know if you are to ask some others questions which bothers me. If you dont want to answer ignore question. I dont like to discover personal stuff neither so I would understand.)

Well, if you took the time to communicate better you would not be so confused.

Am I an Astrophysicist? No, I am not, I am an Electrical Engineer and I am an an Amateur astronomer.

I again am not understanding what you mean about asking others questions I am not sure if you mean am I discussing this before discussing with you, or are you asking will I discuss this with others after this conversation. Why that is concerning I cannot fathom.

There is no question how colors can be formed. But when is hot it should emmit one color, when is cold another color. Here we have same colors at same time meaning its cold and hot in same time.

White balls (very hot,if a plasma) can coexist with red ones (very cool, if a plasma) of the same size,again violating the predicted behavior of a conventional plasma...

Yes, do you know what measurements are taken in Hertz?

Here in Australia we operate on 50 Hertz, that means you change from positive to negative state 50 times in one second, why would those sort of speeds not offer the illusion of being hot and cold at the same time?

Conclusion of scientists who studied Hessdalen phenomenan was that self regulating mechanism is unknown orgin.

And it is, unless someone can say exactly what causes the behavioural changes. I am not saying I have a conclusion, I am saying the data indicates a phenomena that is electrical in nature. Can electricity alone form a web intricate enough to attain some form of intelligence? I think that is the question here.

Okay. On that there is several answers which scientists offered. But I ask that question so that people can get full picture about phenomenan.

However,

Ejection of mini light balls stayed mechanism is unknown origin. The empirical evidence is that the small balls which can be ejected to a large distance (of the order of 50–100 m) from the large white colored nucleus tend to be green colored, while the small balls which appear to be very close (distance of the order of 2–5 m) to a cluster nucleus tend to be white (high intensity) or red (high intensity) and blue (low intensity) colored. Again the reason for the different colors, which are apparently related to distance from the nuclear region, remains unknown.Now look again on answer about colors..

Yes, and..........???? what exactly? The colours could well be an effect from many different conditions such as temperature or pressure, and the atmosphere provides varying degrees of both at particular heights. How do you equate "in the sky" with "space travel"? Why did the Nuclear weapons being tested in the atmosphere become known as "Rainbow Bombs"?

Answering question with question you didnt answer it. Just to let you know, researchers put solid object, black holes, cigare shape objects and illuminated pyramids and bullets under UFO because they dont know is that same phenomenan. Some parameters indicate that is plasma others defenetly shows it isnt plasma. Even exotic plasma so scientists put those into 5% of UFO. But ofcourse symmetrical shape doesnt mean anything. (Hint-Snowflake,crystalls)

I have not answered anything, I did not say I did, I did not claim to, you should read a little more slowly. I have shown that the described phenomena indicates that it is electrical in nature.

I think symmetrical shape might be the answer indeed, - look this is a DNA helix right?

double_helix.jpg

Look at this sinusoidal wave on alternating current.

Diagram-of-sinusoidal-alternating-current.jpg

I see what appears to me to be a similar shape for existence. Is it some for of wireless electricity? Is this how Tesla light up a street full of wireless lights? Is this why he was building Wardenclyffe tower? Maybe all of the above, maybe none.

So you have for example three plasmas in the sky, separate (distant). All of sudden they start to dance, comes togheter, joins and form triangle.

And magnetism is excluded how?

You didnt answer on question how come when we put dust in plasma that forms double helix like DNA shape?

Sadly scientists still doesnt have explaination for iron particles. I would rather trust them.

So would I. That does not mean they are not thinking the same as I. I do not have enough for a paper, just a direction that indicates it is a strong possibility, and to me, therefore a good place to begin investigating the phenomena. Which I find more productive than musing alien life forms.

True but what when messurments contradicts?

It shows like solid objects yet doesnt notice on radar?

Like I say, this is a new phenomena, it is therefore likely to vary with those we do understand. The double helix might be that key.

On VLF noise scientists didnt find origin of it.

Furthermore read this:

“Therefore we consider these anomalous signals as a low-frequency radio phenomenon from an unidentified source. Doppler effect in these signals is presently unknown. These anomalous signals cannot be explained by the same ball-lightning theory that seemingly is able to explain some aspects of the optical phenomenology (Turner, 2003).”

So you know what scientists done. They simply exclude from their further research those things which they didnt know how to connecet to plasma.

Such as VLF noise, Iron particles, flashes.

That doesnt mean they still dont research about those, just they exclude it from conclusions for a moment.

Yes exactly, it does not mean they do not research this area, why? That which I have indicated would be following the same path would it not? OK, VLF has not emitted anything persuasive, what about other frequencies, what about harmonics?

Conclusion of the science was "...its behavior most often unpredictable." And "...unknown origin."

That would be why this UAP is classed as HP and not plasma isn't it.

Also read this :

"One week after our test with the laser, a red light move around the feet of the observers, on

the ground. It looked just as if a similar laser as ours was used. It lasted only a couple of

seconds, and not long enough to find out where it came from. The only place it could have

come from was above us in the sky.

So they saw a light and they have no idea where it came from, so they guessed at the sky. And?

and this:

"Therefore, the fact that some “structured events” in Hessdalen were recorded by EMBLA, is not a proof that Earth is visited by exogenous probes. Nevertheless this possibility in itself, as a pure work-hypothesis, is not at all excluded by official science, and it is included inside the plans (introduced before) of the SETV project."

What "structured events" Lets be clear about what we are discussing, if it is a "structured event" it's not HP is it?

Thats because you are not objective. You wanted to see like you are putting more effort then else. I defenetly dont agree on this. I put same amount of energy and effort to answer your posts as you to answer mine. Your time, belive it or not, its not more valuble then mine although , obviously, you think otherwise.

You mean you do not like your pet theory being challenged?

You anser your question alone. Always has-so atleast now I dont think that I need to explain where ancient came from.

To answer on alien part read again above so that you improved your knowledge and read nexts posts for further info.

And the above loose references that you have inferred do not change the question. If the above is your link, I summarily dismiss it based on the flimsy weight of it alone. I still do not see any connection to space to beyond at all, I see some very loose musings that are not even tied to HP, but a "structured event".

• Like 1

Hey psyche,

Been a while cheers. I don't think the phenomena creeps, there are many other places known where the HP phenomena is also known to occur frequently. People just say Hessdalen Phenomena because that is where it has really been studied heavily. Also there is no reason to think the Phenomena doesn't also occur everywhere it is just that we do know of "hot spots" where it seems to reoccur often.

Gidday Mate

All the best for the Holidays in case you disappear again!. It has been a while, too long. You are never forgotten though my friend. ;)

That is perfectly reasonable. I am just throwing an idea out there, and was thinking if this does take decades to shift then tectonic are the slowest moving process I can think of, and given that Earthlight's seem to have some sort of relationship, I figured, just maybe..... there could be a connection.

Recurrence I think might be an indicator that rules out tectonic, good call mate :tu:

Cheers.

• Like 2

Obvously you skip this so I would post you again so that you doesnt complain anymore.

Plasma Life Forms in Space

An international scientific team has discovered that under the right conditions, particles of inorganic dust can become organized into helical structures which can interact with each other in ways that are usually associated with organic life. Using a computer model of molecular dynamics, V N Tsytovich and his colleagues of the Russian Academy of Science showed that particles in plasma can undergo self-organization as electric charges become separated and the plasma becomes polarized.

Plasma Life Forms in the Laboratory

In 2003 physicists; Erzilia Lozneanu and Mircea Sanduloviciu of Cuza University, Romania, described in their research paper how they created plasma spheres in the laboratory that can grow, replicate and communicate - fulfilling most of the traditional requirements for biological cells.

And this:

http://iopscience.io.../8/263/fulltext

Inorganic materials can form the shape that strongly resembles a helix, which as I said also looks to me quite a bit like a sinusoidal wave form. That does not mean the UAP are alive, it is an interesting observation is all. I find the communications aspect hard to believe, is this confirmed any place? I expect such a discovery would make some noise in the community. I do not feel it is being put across accurately.

Here is Psyche from above post

Methodological rigour can be applied to everything, including the possibility that Earth is being visited. By

using appropriate diffusion equations it is possible to predict the interstellar expansion of galactic civilizations

as a process which is expanding like a wave (4, 6, 18). The wave speed comes out at ~10-3light years per year. This implies that intelligent civilization could settle the entire galaxy in only 60 million years. Compared with the age of our galaxy (τ = 1010yrs), this means that galactic post-migration colonization would occur during a time interval which is at least 150 times smaller. Earth itself may have been visited numerous times

since the arrival of homo sapiens and much before. These are strong scientific reasons for the systematic

search for proofs of extraterrestrial visitation both inside the solar system and on our planet

Here is Psyche from above post

Methodological rigour can be applied to everything, including the possibility that Earth is being visited. By

using appropriate diffusion equations it is possible to predict the interstellar expansion of galactic civilizations

as a process which is expanding like a wave (4, 6, 18). The wave speed comes out at ~10-3light years per year. This implies that intelligent civilization could settle the entire galaxy in only 60 million years. Compared with the age of our galaxy (τ = 1010yrs), this means that galactic post-migration colonization would occur during a time interval which is at least 150 times smaller. Earth itself may have been visited numerous times

since the arrival of homo sapiens and much before. These are strong scientific reasons for the systematic

search for proofs of extraterrestrial visitation both inside the solar system and on our planet

Ohh for goodness sakes, that is amusing at the end of the paper that only indicates that if such is posible that Hessdalen might be of a similar nature and allow us to detect it! I take it you did not read the entire paper?

Several theories have been considered to explain the light phenomenon occurring in Hessdalen and the electromagnetic field which seems to be correlated to it. One theory was finally found, which is able to explain most of the data recorded by us (15): this theory is due to physical chemist David Turner. It consists of a thermo-chemical mechanism (19) producing and maintaining light balls whose structure and radiant characteristics are very similar to the ones of ball lightning.

In a first phase, air can be ionised by tectonic stress causing simultaneously piezoelectricity and the emission of VLF and UHF waves (21). In a second phase, the formed plasma can bind with water and aerosols to create a hot sharp-edged light ball with a cool water-and-ion coat, in which electrical and thermo-chemical energy exchanges occur. Surface energy reminimization can determine both ball clustering and ball ejection effects. The typical erratic motion and kinematic characteristics can be explained by asymmetries in the layer of droplets of the light balls, which can be caused by changes in either the chemical or electrical state.

Now just what have I been saying that you have been pooh poohing?

I seem to remember mentioning tectonic stresses and induction?

....An experiment carried out by Project Hessdalen

during the 1984 campaign showed that when a laser was aimed towards a blinking light-ball, that light-ball

punctually responded by changing its pulsation rate (7). Was such a reaction a natural consequence of some

kind of “photon-photon interaction” or an artificial manifestation of alien intelligence? Very recently a

preliminary analysis (17) of the spectrum of light phenomena recorded in Australia has clearly shown that the

identified substance producing light cannot be produced by geophysical and/or atmospheric mechanisms.

The evaluation of videos of such phenomena shows sometimes sharp structures. We do not know yet where

such structures come from and which is the physical mechanism producing the related emission of radiation,

but we do know that our present physical science might furnish the answer to the specific anomalies which

might be crucial for SETI.

The link to refrence 17 (co-incidentally Teodorani's own paper) is broken. I'd like to see that paper because I too have questions.

He is not talking about Pettigrew's light refraction hypothesis by any chance is he?

Mark 4:9! Okay now I will wait for you. Somehow I started to enjoy this conversation, you? :rolleyes:;)

Honestly, I would like to very much. If we can steer away from the bickering and focus on the data that would be most excellent.

Psyche here is what Massimo told me on post 1733

Massimo Teodorani: Yes. You caught the big point, here. Since three years, after the publication of this prominent physics paper by German and Russian scientists (Tsytovich et al.):

http://iopscience.io.../8/263/fulltext

I started to consider quite seriously the possibility that some behavior of Hessdalen-like lights might be explained as “plasma life forms”: and this is another work hypothesis that I have decided to ponder and evaluate in depth. I have identified several concrete elements in the Hessdalen-like phenomenology that might match quite well with this possibility. Concerning this I remind you that yet in my 2004 JSE paper (page 233) I mentioned some observations that I did in which some kind of secondary ball ejections mimic very well the cellular multiplication process. In addition to a divulging science article of mine in Italian, I discussed quite extensively this hypothesis also in the last chapter of my 2008 book “Sfere di Luce” (Macro Edizioni). More or less at the same time, after studying some additional hypotheses based on “quantum entanglement” and on brain studies, together with a colleague of mine I prepared a research project in this specific sense. You can find it here as a poster that we presented 3 years ago at the Naturwissenshaften in Salzburg (Austria) during the Quantum Mind 2007 Congress:

http://www.scienzaem...mm/QM-MTGN2.jpg

( Teodorani M. & Nobili G. (2007). “Anomalous Light Phenomena vs. Brain Electric Activity”. Abstract at: http://www.sbg.ac.at...cts/posters.htm )

Of course we do know quite well (even if published almost nothing technical yet in long papers on this specific issue) that very many witness exist in the world who report a kind of “interaction” with this kind of phenomena. This happened also to some scientists (not me and my colleagues, anyway). In the light of what has been published in recent papers concerning the “plasma life hypothesis”, and also supporting ourselves with some recent findings in some applications of quantum theory in mesoscopic situations (such as microtubules in the brain) and the electrically cooperative nature of plamas, we decided to prepare some feasibility study all aimed at a specific goal that may be synthesized in this question: is it possible to demonstrate scientifically that some plasmas are “life forms” and that they are occasionally able to interact with us? We think that this is demonstrable and/or disprovable scientifically if only the experiment we proposed will ever be attempted with the necessary completeness and rigor (we did only a little part of it so far, in particular studying the EEG “theta state” of a witness who was with us somewhere in the Apennines just in concomitance with some sightings we all had). Of course this hypothesis can be also disproved by the fact that it might be the light phenomenon itself (without being “intelligent” at all) to induce hallucinations due to the electromagnetic field that it produces (such as in Persinger’s theory in neurophysiology) in people. We hope to conduct this experiment soon: not easy to carry out, but possible. You’ll see details of this research project in our Austrian 2007 poster.

Of course if really a “plasma life form” exists, after looking how it imitates the DNA replication and evolution, we cannot exclude that such kind of “life” may evolve into a form of “intelligence” here and everywhere in the Universe. This possibility needs to be studied using both experimental rigor and quantitative approach and a healthy open mind, such as Science should require always. If this hypothesis were proved, then we would have a dramatic revolution both in physics and in what we think we know of two processes named Life and Intelligence.

I agree with this, is is an anomaly that requires investigation. To me this sounds more like a musing on what proto life might be like. Has Teodorani ever mentioned looking at that possibility? Does UAP indicate a form of life that is not quite life?