Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Quilus,

On another hand from Massimo interview:

Of course I know: UFO hunters like to think that this is “shape-shifting” of alien airships or alike and that Hessdalen is just a “portal”. But we have NO proof that this is what happens really. Of course we cannot exclude totally this possibility; otherwise we would go against the explorative and impartial investigative approach of science. But we cannot consider it so far, at least until we’ll accumulate enough measurable and recordable observations in the same way in which we did when we monitored more standard phenomena in Hessdalen and elsewhere. Yes, I can confirm that, apart from the strange geometries of plasmas that occasionally are seen there, something else sometimes overlaps. But we have no sufficient data in this sense in order to even venture a work hypothesis.We cannot exclude the possible action of military UAV or UCAV drones in those areas, but we cannot prove it as well so far. This is still an open problem. Exceptional claims need exceptional proofs, and in this part of the research we do not have those proofs yet, but rather mostly witnesses from people, who in most cases may (innocently) mix what they see with their fantasy and their lack of knowledge of unusual natural phenomena and new aerospace experimental projects: of course they are totally justified, and their sincerity in what they reported is, wholly, out of question.

including UAV and UCAV drones that have spherical, disc and rhomboidal shapes. These flying machines do exist and many of them are operational, and the ones that I know so far do not fly using “electrogravitics”. If I wanted to maintain a certain project secret I would fly and test such drones just over areas where strange lights are seen most often: everyone would think that they come from aliens, but we, expert in aeronautics too, do not fall into this trap. This does not mean that we totally exclude the possibility of alien visitations: science imposes us to be open minded but also that we have to describe rigorously what we see and not let our fantasy make Pindaric flights. If this is the case, well, then it will be Science to tell the last word.

Note the above bolding. I figure it says:

We even look after the woo woo crowd.

But in a nice way.

Ohhh it isnt scientifcly prooven. Yes it does

Peer rivew-Done.

Let me see it-Here

Hm I dont know.

You decide rather you trust science or not.

If...

Now isnt that ignorance? Its then pointless to bring new stuff here since on scientific papers comments of UMers are : Nah.

That is not the case at all. You came in here and said that AA is validated by Hessdalen. That is a very imaginative conclusion.

He wouldn't have to if you would just tell him HOW humans built the things he doesn't believe they were able to build. So if you think you know, why not tell him and the rest of the world how they did it.

The title is ANCIENT ALIENS, not "Gosh, I have no faith in my fellow man so everything I don't understand must have been made by aliens."

It's your claim, therefore the burden of proof is yours. That's how it works.

• Like 3

Exactly. The answer is that the above cut just cannot be explained in mundane terms. The wall thickness is far too fine. No doubt they will try and talk around it with some clever circumlocution but that will not do.

Experts such as Dunn et al have wrapped this case up. One of the biggest lies ever perpetuated has with the help of a number of scientific investigators been exposed. The fact that it is still perpetuated says much about the shocking state of the human race at this time.

Lots more evidence still to present.

You have proven time and again on this thread that you are just a troll, and not even a talented one at that.

I hope you enjoy having your head firmly shoved up buried deep in the sand of ignorance. I won't waste my time with you anymore.

• Like 3

In that sense maybe we study our creators already. I found that ancient ET. You?

No, it is not ET, what is to say this is not in some loose fashion an ancestor? What if HP is the missing spark between amino acids and life? What if it is just a pretty phenomena like the aurora displays?

No link to space, let alone other planets has been made.

Anway as I said Plasma life form could easly explain such events as famous UFO over Iran and so on.

Possibly, and for the same reasons, so could any plasma. We simply do not know enough yet because UFO buffs hunted down and killed plasma research in the 50's. We had to start over in the 90's.

Ahem.

Not I.

I'm blissfully unaware of whatever fatuously ignorant pronouncements he has made in this thread, other than the ones you people have quoted, despite my hint that I'd prefer you not to! :whistle:

Harte

It is purely the assault on logic and fact that draws me in, but I am working on it. :tu:

but you have no way of knowing if he told you everything he knew...or even that he was high enough up the organisation to know the deeper stuff.

not all Masons are privy to the 'secrets'....from what I gather it is a long process of sifting out who can be trusted.

And if your husband told you 'a great deal'...perhaps logically, he wasn't one of those who were trusted with deeper stuff/secrets???

Bee

Fair go. JGirl married the bloke, and you can second guess him as a conspiracist and from another country?

I think your tin foil hat is a bit tight girl.

No, it is not ET, what is to say this is not in some loose fashion an ancestor? What if HP is the missing spark between amino acids and life? What if it is just a pretty phenomena like the aurora displays?

No link to space, let alone other planets has been made.

Hey psyche, It's possible that the confusion lies with the language barrier. The L might mean alien as simply defined as 'different' however I'll let him clarify that if he wishes. I agree though that in this case it (HP) would not be extraterrestrial, indeed it seems to be very much a terrestrial phenomena with terrestrial causes. To entertain the notion though, a life form or intelligence that existed within the medium of an electromagnetic phenomena would be quite alien to us (meaning 'different'). The physical concerns and motivations alone would put them in a different ball park to us altogether.

That doesn't mean that I think the hypothesis has any real merit (other than as a possibility). I'm confident that these questions can be answered with further research into the phenomena.

I was going to say more but I was distracted and I lost my train of thought...seems to happen far too often these days. <_<:lol:

you should relax though. lol

Meh, plenty of time for that when I am dead.

Hey psyche, It's possible that the confusion lies with the language barrier. The L might mean alien as simply defined as 'different' however I'll let him clarify that if he wishes. I agree though that in this case it (HP) would not be extraterrestrial, indeed it seems to be very much a terrestrial phenomena with terrestrial causes. To entertain the notion though, a life form or intelligence that existed within the medium of an electromagnetic phenomena would be quite alien to us (meaning 'different'). The physical concerns and motivations alone would put them in a different ball park to us altogether.

That doesn't mean that I think the hypothesis has any real merit (other than as a possibility). I'm confident that these questions can be answered with further research into the phenomena.

I was going to say more but I was distracted and I lost my train of thought...seems to happen far too often these days. <_<:lol:

Gidday S2F

Mate, I asked him like 4 times, he gave me lip, and even Abe had a remark. It is entirely possible you are right, and I even asked early in the piece of it might be the language barrier where we were getting confused, Abe got involved, somehow took offence to that and it's been downhill ever since I am afraid. Shame that.

I hope you have that meaning right, but L needs to realise this is an English speaking forum, and his pidgin english is really, really hard for me to understand. We need to meet halfway, but I suspected the same, and that;s why I keep asking How is the related to space, and or other planets, which I hope clarifies the question.

Because if that is the case, that is a personal interpretation, and really not the topic at hand at all. Thanks for trying to help though, I am more frustrated at trying to understand what L is actually trying to say than anything, in this case, it might be best to just let bygones be bygones? I see he is not a Z, and sticking his head in the sand as firmly as he possibly can, but he is driving me crazy with his loose usage of the word "alien". I want him to just spit out exactly what he means without beating around the bush.

Cheers.

Edited by psyche101

I think the important question regarding this subject is that, if some Extraterrestrial race did come to this planet and did construct, as we have seen, these ancient Structures, what did they do subseuently? Did they then leave? If so, why? Did they stay but were then sadly wiped out fighting among themselves (somehting which, if they were to all intents and purposes Human, might not be impossible)? Or if they did stay and were in fact our ancestors, why did they, apparently very quickly, forget all their advanced technology and leave it to their descendants to start all over again? :(

• Like 1

I think the important question regarding this subject is that, if some Extraterrestrial race did come to this planet and did construct, as we have seen, these ancient Structures, what did they do subseuently? Did they then leave? If so, why? Did they stay but were then sadly wiped out fighting among themselves (somehting which, if they were to all intents and purposes Human, might not be impossible)? Or if they did stay and were in fact our ancestors, why did they, apparently very quickly, forget all their advanced technology and leave it to their descendants to start all over again? :(

Therein lies the second major problem with the AA hypothesis. Once you scratch past the surface it just doesn't make much sense. I'm sure that there are those that will attempt to rationalize that away with supposition and musings (all with a distinct lack of evidence, mind you) however that really doesn't add much meat to the hypothesis in general.

• Like 2

Zakariya ibn Muhammad ibn Mahmud Abu Yahya al-Qazwini about jinns "are aerial animals, with transparent bodies which can assume various forms."

Gidday S2F

Mate, I asked him like 4 times, he gave me lip, and even Abe had a remark. It is entirely possible you are right, and I even asked early in the piece of it might be the language barrier where we were getting confused, Abe got involved, somehow took offence to that and it's been downhill ever since I am afraid. Shame that.

Offence is a big word, Psyche, I just said it would be offensive if *I* started translating for L himself.

Zakariya ibn Muhammad ibn Mahmud Abu Yahya al-Qazwini about jinns "are aerial animals, with transparent bodies which can assume various forms."

is ths the same bloke who gave us flying snakes?

is ths the same bloke who gave us flying snakes?

Abu Yahya Zakariya' ibn Muhammad al-Qazwini (ابو یحیی زکریاء بن محمد القزوینی) (born 1203 - died 1283), was a Persian physician, astronomer, geographer and proto-science fiction writer.

-

Al-Qazwini also wrote a futuristic proto-science fiction Arabic tale entitled Awaj bin Anfaq, about a man who travelled to Earth from a distant planet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakariya_al-Qazwini

So you see Abe he tried to offer solution. And he was right. Same as Verne predict many things. I think that I show and proove that scientists realy consider that Plasma life form is ET origin. Meaning it was not evolved on Earth. How Plasma communicate Psyche you can read in "Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, volume 18, page 335."

Plasma spontaneously organize into crystal-like structures or "plasma crystals". Exactly same as our DNA. Now if you read my posts 1835,1836,1838,1840 you would know that there is about 98% that we dont know about our DNA so how would we know how Plasma crsytals works? I ll spare you. We cant know. We can only suggets same as we are suggesting about our junk DNA.

Furthermore Tsytovich said: "they (Plasma) are autonomous, they reproduce and they evolve".

So if you dont consider that scientific papers are basis for further discussion then we dont need to discuss at all. Because it is ignorance. You cant be cherry picking as one member said. You cant pick what like to your view. Be objective and straight. Also I think is pointless to answer on your above posts because if you read my previous posts I answered on all of your questions. You are now want from me that I made conclusions for you. Which Im not gonna do. Because to tell you the truth I dont like your way of treating people. Nothing personal. Its me. I like manners.

Furthermore Plasma life forms would probably evolve in environments which would be hostile to carbon-based life forms. That itself fact lead scientists to conclude that there is more chance that plasma life form is ET then T origin. Other possobilty was that plasma life form evolve around 4 million years ago on earth about 1 million year before carbon based life appeared. That also doesnt exclude possibility that it came from other planet.

Scientists such as Tsytovich, Lozneanu and Sanduloviciu also proposed idea that plasma life form was crucial in making carbon based life forms. Last two were first who pointed out that Plasma life form is precursors to biological evolution. That plasma spheres were the first cells on Earth a prerequisite for the evolution of biological cells.

Sanduloviciu said on Plasma in space: "There could be life out there, but not as we know it"

You might check Miller-Urey experiment for futher details to see how plasma life fits into creation story. Its experiment that set up conditions like were on early Earth and done experiment in order to found chemical origins of life. They prooved that for geting life basics material one of the requirements is Plasma. And as I already pointed out we have enough evidence to conclude that plasma life form exist. Was it ET origin? Considering what I wrote here and link you to more likely yes then no.

Ofcourse many research must be done but intuition of scientists so far go into one direction. And that isnt one you like to hear obviously.

And dont pretend that you didnt understand me. It reminds me on day 25.10.62. on UN security council durin Cuba Crysis Stevenson clash with Zorin.

Stevenson asked: Do you denied that Soviets put rockets in Cuba? Yes or No? Dont wait for translation.

Go to 4:02. :tu:

#t=4m02s[/b]

Edited by the L

I cannot connect dots? How many times have I asked you how does past mean another planet?

You see on this question I answered you more then once and you still ask it.

Do you like people asking you questions, does that make you feel important?

No I dont find enjoying people asking me a questions so that I feel any sort of power if that is what you kindly hinting. But Im must ask you -do you like asking questions? Because if you wrote Nice 1608 and clicked search button in right upper corner you would notice that Im talking about post 1560. Hey nothing wrong there. If so I found that we have incommon things. I like asking questions.

Edited by the L

cool.

Now if you can me find that scifi tale of that 13th century guy, I would appreciate it very much.

I have tried for an hour now, but all I get is sites copying that same paragraph from that Wiki page.

What if it is just a pretty phenomena like the aurora displays?

Aurora doesnt replicate, evolve, communicate, form double helix and so on.