Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

LRW,

This is one of those socalled 'tired stones' that the Incas could not put in its place (Ollantaytambo) because the Spaniards arrived:

1474835189_1deb0c63ca_o.jpg

Would you call that a rude cut out stone, or do you think it's kind of very precise?

The ancient structures for sure just allude to something more in tune with the earth and its magneticism, its beauty, its majesty. The ancient structures were an extension of that, a harmony, whereas modern constructions are less in tune, less beautiful and more destructive of the environment, they don't seem to fit in as good, its like a conflict. Modern buildings look far less in tune.

Thats advanced and in tune, its like a symphony of music in tune with nature and not in conflict with it.

Peru_Machu_Picchu_Sunrise_2.jpg

Their own water distribution system way up there and in tune with the environment, it does not look out of place.

TIPON%201-0034.JPG

An absolutely stunning, majestic and magical feat of engineering.

img_1716.jpg

A common argument of skeptics when they are getting thoroughly and utterly destroyed in a debate is to bring out the "modern man builds better" card.

I'd like to see you post a quote from this thread where any skeptic said just that.

• Like 1

An account of a thousand Inca dragging a block up a mountainside proves nothing but how stupid they were.

star_4aac9e_1568992.gif

LRW,

This is one of those socalled 'tired stones' that the Incas could not put in its place (Ollantaytambo) because the Spaniards arrived:

Would you call that a rude cut out stone, or do you think it's kind of very precise?

Ever used a chisel?

The ancient structures for sure just allude to something more in tune with the earth and its magneticism, its beauty, its majesty. The ancient structures were an extension of that, a harmony, whereas modern constructions are less in tune, less beautiful and more destructive of the environment, they don't seem to fit in as good, its like a conflict. Modern buildings look far less in tune.

Thats advanced and in tune, its like a symphony of music in tune with nature and not in conflict with it.

Their own water distribution system way up there and in tune with the environment, it does not look out of place.

I deleted your pics to save space, LRW.

I have walked the Inca Trail in 1991, and I came across buildings that had certain particular stones: stones with protrusions for the attachment of ropes. Also corner stones with holes through a corner. I will try to make a scan.

Ever used a chisel?

No, but this is a stone that is supposed to be a rude cut according to Zoser.

Edited by Abramelin

I'd like to see you post a quote from this thread where any skeptic said just that.

and - "skeptics when they are getting thoroughly and utterly destroyed in a debate"

Oh yeh? destroyed? By whom exactly? Ive demonstrated quite simply with linked articles....factual articles.. things about the pyramids and the glaringly obvious fact they can be built...by man...

I deleted your pics to save space, LRW.

I have walked the Inca Trail in 1991, and I came across buildings that had certain particular stones: stones with protrusions for the attachment of ropes. Also corner stones with holes through a corner. I will try to make a scan.

No, but this is a stone that is supposed to be a rude cut according to Zoser.

according to zozer eh... Im puzzled tho, whats a rude cut? Do you mean crude cut?

according to zozer eh... Im puzzled tho, whats a rude cut? Do you mean crude cut?

Yes, my language is also kind of crude because English is not my mother tongue.

But thanks for correcting my spelling, and for preventing me from not being taken seriously by the pricks.

Edited by Abramelin

It's always about skeptics this and skeptics that, and that they are no good.

I AM a skeptic, and that only means that if someone claims something, I like to investigate if what s/he claims has any sound basis.

Most often it is nothing but, "We don't know how it was done, so it must have been aliens.".

That is the easy way out, if you ask me.

+++

EDIT:

A skeptic dares to doubt, even about what s/he thinks is most plausible.

Has anyone ever read a post of the AA believers that proves they have some doubts about their 'beliefs ' too?

I don't think so.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

Yes, my language is also kind of crude because English is not my mother tongue.

OK I understand, youre communicating fine, the reason I asked if you had used a chisel, is that is a way to smooth rocks, its not too hard and its not too complicated either, cutting it more or less precisely...to the eye that is... would be far much easier than transporting it

Smoothing a stone surface is a lengthy and tedious job, and not one of the AA believers will buy that that is the way the 'ancients'' did the job.

They probably all prepare their food using a microwave oven.

And I am still not out on that 'acidic brew', lol.

less of the magical !!

Guess who built this, (see link)... it too has pillars, ventilation shafts - and food storage - and many many chambers, including water

http://4.bp.blogspot...allery-029z.jpg

Built by ANTS!

ANTS! And thats not even the best pic I can find but I cant be bothered looking for more

I wonder what mysterious force helps them? Nothing does! Coz there is no mystery, they just do it, because they can. So if an ant colony can build structures, its a no brainer that man can do a zillion times better, even the ancient men

edit to add pic source: http://prettyusefulstuff.blogspot.co.uk/2010/07/art-full-friday-bug-beauty.html

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

Not wanting to put the kybosh on de la Vega but it doesn't really help the argument.

What is needed is a detailed account of how the stones were precision cut and fitted into place to such amazing accuracy. If de la Vega could testify to that the AA would be refuted in a single sweep.

so the ETs cut the stones to such amazing accuracy & polished them using their lasers, but then left it to the Incas to actually drag them into place? A fat lot of help they were, then. :-/

• Like 2

Smoothing a stone surface is a lengthy and tedious job, and not one of the AA believers will buy that that is the way the 'ancients'' did the job.

and thats precisely why a huge labour force was needed, and of course the reason these structures took YEARS to build.. and smoothing a stone is easier if you use fairly smooth ones to start with....

Youd have thought aliens could have a building up in no time wouldnt you? With all their technology and such like. I mean even modern man, made building easier, by making his own bricks to a consistent size and shape for easier building purposes

But those smart aliens just didnt figure out its easier to build that way...

so the ETs cut the stones to such amazing accuracy & polished them using their lasers, but then left it to the Incas to actually drag them into place? A fat lot of help they were, then. :-/

makes me wonder about the circumstances surrounding their instructional methodologies...

qu50cdf492.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_monoliths_in_the_world#Quarried_monoliths

:unsure2:

LRW,

1474835189_1deb0c63ca_o.jpg

It looks precise. The question is did the Inca carve it, or did they simply move it from where some previous civilisation left it? Very tempting for the Inca simply to move megalithic blocks into place rather than to quarry then carve them I would have thought.

Edited by zoser

Doing half a dozen is probably feasible; it's the scale that worries AA proponents. Also the fact that it's all over the world points to something more at play that just local tribes building walls.

Doing half a dozen is probably feasible; it's the scale that worries AA proponents. Also the fact that it's all over the world points to something more at play that just local tribes building walls.

scale is trivial when you have thousands of hands working... besides not 'all' stones were polished...

This next link is a good good read Zoser bud, read all the way to the end, this guy rips Giorgio A. Tsoukalos and the AA vids to (logical) shreds

he says to read his previous 3 posts, but stick on this page as its 'just' about construction

http://www.dumbassgu...blog.php?bid=67

And I admire your enthusiasm, sincerely.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Very eloquently expressed Mr L. Nice to see someone with a true appreciation of ancient achievements. I can't bear it when historians reduce everything the ancients did down to subsistance and war.

scale is trivial when you have thousands of hands working... besides not 'all' stones were polished...

This next link is a good good read Zoser bud, read all the way to the end, this guy rips Giorgio A. Tsoukalos and the AA vids to (logical) shreds

http://www.dumbassgu...blog.php?bid=67

And I admire your enthusiasm, sincerely.

I have a lot of respect for G.A.T and the other proponents. Sure he's a little over theatrical but I like hos determination to get to the bottom of the issues. Scale is not trivial. You speak as though any old Johnny could do this. If they had a thousand skilled stonemasons working on one particular site, how were they supported?

The idea of an army of stone workers again is an old one and not really feasible bearing in mind the logistics. It's just too easy to say thousands of workers slaving away for decades. It's silly.

I have a lot of respect for G.A.T and the other proponents. Sure he's a little over theatrical but I like hos determination to get to the bottom of the issues. Scale is not trivial. You speak as though any old Johnny could do this. If they had a thousand skilled stonemasons working on one particular site, how were they supported?

The idea of an army of stone workers again is an old one and not really feasible bearing in mind the logistics. It's just too easy to say thousands of workers slaving away for decades. It's silly.

A lot of respect for a deluded man....

so you didnt read it then? Because he explains what was left behind of the artifacts used to move heavy things etc..

he even has an image from a pyramid, which SHOWS the building work in progress, and HOW it was done.... yes they (ancient egyptians) left the knowledge painted on the walls, it wasnt lost!

But if you wont read it you wont know that will you?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

A lot of respect for a deluded man....

so you didnt read it then? Because he explains what was left behind of the artifacts used to move heavy things etc..

he even has an image from a pyramid, which SHOWS the building work in progress, and HOW it was done.... yes they (ancient egyptians) left the knowledge painted on the walls, it wasnt lost!

But if you wont read it you wont know that will you?

Really. Dream on.

Really. Dream on.

Dream about what precisely?