Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Well IT was a bust ,AGAIN!

:tu:

I never had an alien or anything else for that matter say that would happen on such and such a date only the dooms dayers who are either nuts or want to make a buck since that's been a money makers throughout all the ages of our society. I wouldn't gloat too much about it. it will happen again again on some other dates, history shows us that truth.

So do you have anything at all that shows that the sun is more than just a big ball of plasma with a juicy nuclear center? Or is it just a case of anthropomorphising a celestial body?

Yes, that's a real word, one that might have a significant impact on your world view it seems, but you'll more than likely ignore any possible correlation I'd wager.

oh, does everyone have to be so hard nosed cynical all the time? Of course the Sun was worshipped in ancient cultures, everyone knows that don't they? Surely you must be able to see how it would be seen as a deity by ancient peoples, can't you? Why does everyone have to bring everything down to the most cynical prosaic level?

• Like 2

Yes the sun was worshipped indeed, like we still do now to an extent...we all say the words...'glorious weather' when its a hot sunny day...glorious....glory.. etc... And we still call people sun worshippers etc etc.. albeit with a different meaning tho

Of course modern man knows the sun to be a huge nuclear reactor. And that there are countless other suns out there. Still worthy of great respect tho, we'd be stuffed without it

Wasnt it Zeitgeist the movie who rambled on about 'the light of the world" The holy sun....the Holy Son? The movie of course is hardly a work of credible facts tho so apart from making this point Im not interested in discussing it... ever.

but I will provide a link to further confuse folk: http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/part-one/#the_sun

Anyhoo, that aside, the world hasnt ended, perhaps thats obvious, and as I sip a morning brew - catching up where I left off...Im not surprised in the slightest to see no proofs have been supplied to support the AA folk...as usual..

Tho the subjects discussed have meandered somewhat.

So will this be an ever expanding post of youtube vids and dubious "scientists" claims? Because believe me, I do want convincing.. yet based on info supplied thus far... that is pretty much unlikely to happen. Period.

Im just staggered that, based on the info thus far, that anyone else can really believe it, even those posters who seem to have convinced themselves. Daniken has a lot to answer for, but he's happy with his protege - Tsoukalos, who has wowed impressionable people with his rendition of ancient gobbeldygook....ker-ching....the moneys still coming in...lets keep the business flowing... a fool and his money are soon parting!

But then again, some people believe in fairies...

• Like 2

According to the above, it's barely even been tried.

So far, only one area of limestone has even been tested, which has no bearing on any of the andesite.

You haven't even said why they would do such an unlikely thing (polish all artefacts; caves, ledges, outcrops, etc) or even how they would do such a thing. Again you assume that because someone did a half baked totally inconclusive test that that is now the explanation.

That is totally unacceptable as well as unbelievable. You are being as unscientific as you are accusing the AA proponents of being.

Yes the sun was worshipped indeed, like we still do now to an extent...we all say the words...'glorious weather' when its a hot sunny day...glorious....glory.. etc... And we still call people sun worshippers etc etc.. albeit with a different meaning tho

Of course modern man knows the sun to be a huge nuclear reactor. And that there are countless other suns out there. Still worthy of great respect tho, we'd be stuffed without it

Wasnt it Zeitgeist the movie who rambled on about 'the light of the world" The holy sun....the Holy Son? The movie of course is hardly a work of credible facts tho so apart from making this point Im not interested in discussing it... ever.

but I will provide a link to further confuse folk: http://conspiracies....rt-one/#the_sun

Anyhoo, that aside, the world hasnt ended, perhaps thats obvious, and as I sip a morning brew - catching up where I left off...Im not surprised in the slightest to see no proofs have been supplied to support the AA folk...as usual..

Tho the subjects discussed have meandered somewhat.

So will this be an ever expanding post of youtube vids and dubious "scientists" claims? Because believe me, I do want convincing.. yet based on info supplied thus far... that is pretty much unlikely to happen. Period.

Im just staggered that, based on the info thus far, that anyone else can really believe it, even those posters who seem to have convinced themselves. Daniken has a lot to answer for, but he's happy with his protege - Tsoukalos, who has wowed impressionable people with his rendition of ancient gobbeldygook....ker-ching....the moneys still coming in...lets keep the business flowing... a fool and his money are soon parting!

But then again, some people believe in fairies...

Some are just as staggered that some believe that great precision work can be achieved with ropes, thousands of workers, granite pounders, and nothing else. That's the biggest fairy tale ever perpetrated.

Chris Dunn who is an expert on precision machining has proved this all to be false. Yet people carry on believing. Just like some carry on believing in Santa Claus.

I can back it up with expert witnesses. Can you?

Yes, intelligent views, which is more than what can be said for the likes of your ignorant viewpoints and boring drivel that has no substance or imagination. Nothing can be learned from skeptics like you, only boring mundane drivel with far fetched tones.

Aliens do exist by the way, whether you like it or not.

Well put. Don't forget there are experts like Roger Hopkins who is a professional stone mason and sculptor admits that we would struggle to achieve this with modern technology. Chris Dunn has analysed core drilling samples and found examples of where impossible feed rates have been used (in the order of 0.1 inch per revolution in red granite).

Flinders Petrie was one of the first investigators to be puzzled as to how all this could be achieved.

Chris Dunn who is an expert on precision machining has proved this all to be false.

I can back it up with expert witnesses. Can you?

quote: "Mr. Dunn has anticipated a valid objection to his reasoning, and it's the exact thing that I'm going to accuse him of. It's called anomaly hunting, and I'm fairly certain that he's doing it. But he thinks there's something more than that going on here, and he tries to explain himself. I can respect that.

And I should be fair here and point out something that the History Channel didn't mention: Mr. Dunn is not an ancient aliens theorist. He believes that the ancient Egyptians had more sophisticated tools than we give them credit for, but from looking through his website it seems like he believes that they came up with this technology of their own accord, rather than through alien intervention.

http://www.dumbassgu...og.php?bid=67 Knowing you, you wont bother reading the link for Mr Dunns 'section'

and "I can back it up with expert witnesses. Can you?"

Witnesses? So someone has seen aliens for real?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

quote: "Mr. Dunn has anticipated a valid objection to his reasoning, and it's the exact thing that I'm going to accuse him of. It's called anomaly hunting, and I'm fairly certain that he's doing it. But he thinks there's something more than that going on here, and he tries to explain himself. I can respect that.

And I should be fair here and point out something that the History Channel didn't mention: Mr. Dunn is not an ancient aliens theorist. He believes that the ancient Egyptians had more sophisticated tools than we give them credit for, but from looking through his website it seems like he believes that they came up with this technology of their own accord, rather than through alien intervention.

http://www.dumbassgu...og.php?bid=67 Knowing you, you wont bother reading the link for Mr Dunns 'section'

and "I can back it up with expert witnesses. Can you?"

Witnesses? So someone has seen aliens for real?

A spade is a spade, not convex metallic manual earth shifter. In other words it's no good putting spin on things when experts are giving you their best analysis. No one is better qualified to give an opinion than Chris Dunn. Arachaeologists and Historians are not qualified. That's were it's all gone wrong in the past.

I've provided testimonies from expert witnesses. If you choose to ignore them then that's your prerogative but I chose not to.

Here is Roger Hopkins. Listen fully to what he says.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLwV2EpGPdk[/media]

Edited by zoser

Yes, intelligent views, which is more than what can be said for the likes of your ignorant viewpoints and boring drivel that has no substance or imagination. Nothing can be learned from skeptics like you, only boring mundane drivel with far fetched tones.

Aliens do exist by the way, whether you like it or not.

Science is often boring for those who prefer fantasy.

• Like 2

A spade is a spade, not convex metallic manual earth shifter. In other words it's no good putting spin on things when experts are giving you their best analysis. No one is better qualified to give an opinion than Chris Dunn. Arachaeologists and Historians are not qualified. That's were it's all gone wrong in the past.

I've provided testimonies from expert witnesses. If you choose to ignore them then that's your prerogative but I chose not to.

expert witnesses? Youre kidding arent you? Even Roger Hopkins got it wrong and no I dont need to watch videos thankyou... Im the type to read...

Roger Hopkins.... again a quote:

" We turned around and there staring straight ahead is, “The Alien,” a 10 foot tall 3 feet wide granite rock shaped like an extraterrestrial alien from another galaxy. “Do you believe that ancient alien astronauts built the pyramids?” I asked.

“That’s a bunch of hooey,” he said. Hopkins doesn’t believe ancient alien astronauts built the pyramids. How did the pyramids get built? With rollers, he answered emphatically. At Aswan in Egypt, on the upper reaches of the Nile, ancient builders constructed a road out of rock that is 30 to 40 feet wide and seven miles long to move large rock masses, he said.

“If aliens can travel the Universe, why would they build such lousy buildings,” he said, noting that the early pyramids were either too steep and collapsed or built at different angles and collapsed. “They could have done a better job than that.”

Roger Hopkins – Master Stone Sculptor, Debunks Ancient Alien Astronaunt Theory for Pyramid Building!

http://desertstarwee...stone-sculptor/

sigh...tell me what youd believe - and what evidence you have if it wasnt for youtube?

And how on earth can you say there is proof? Or witnesses?. How is it feasible, possible...that a select few 'know' about the aliens and - have proof....yet the rest of the world doesnt know?

Edited by seeder

Science is often boring for those who prefer fantasy.

If that is true, then i fear that's the fault of the scientists for not doing enough to get people excited. Scientists just don't seem to make science exciting now, they seem content to just talk to people who subscribe to science journals. They don't seem to be able to get people excited about science now.

• Like 1

If that is true, then i fear that's the fault of the scientists for not doing enough to get people excited. Scientists just don't seem to make science exciting now, they seem content to just talk to people who subscribe to science journals. They don't seem to be able to get people excited about science now.

It's not the fault of scientists because many people are very interested in various sciences even though no aliens or 'spiritual beings' are involved.

Why, should they popularize their findings using Mickey Mouse or something?

I have read enough new scientific discoveries without having to resort to someone adding a nice flavor to it before I was willing to chew on it.

A Carl Sagan and a Sir Patrick Moore to name but a few were great in popularizing science, but they never had to resort to History Channel crappola.

Edited by Abramelin

And my previous link about Roger Hopkins shows that you clearly ...clearly....didnt listen to your own link

Next time you name names...do some research.... he is anti aliens you donut, yet you quoted him as PROOF and a witness. :w00t::clap:

So for all to see, you slipped up BIG TIME !!!! On a forum post that you are obsessed with !!

Next witness? :w00t:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

oh, does everyone have to be so hard nosed cynical all the time? Of course the Sun was worshipped in ancient cultures, everyone knows that don't they? Surely you must be able to see how it would be seen as a deity by ancient peoples, can't you? Why does everyone have to bring everything down to the most cynical prosaic level?

Hey 747, I'm only being cynical of the Sun being an extraterrestrial 'entity'. You are right, it is well known that the Sun was worshiped by ancient civs and even by people today. That doesn't change the fact one bit that there is no evidence that the Sun isn't merely just that, a Sun. And I'm not sold at all on the whole Gods=aliens claptrap, it's just one more underhanded way of forcing the ETH where it has no business in my opinion.

It's not the fault of scientists because many people are very interested in various sciences even though no aliens or 'spiritual beings' are involved.

Why, should they popularize their findings using Mickey Mouse or something?

I have read enough new scientific discoveries without having to resort to someone adding a nice flavor to it before I was willing to chew on it.

A Carl Sagan and a Sir Patrick Moore to name but a few were great in popularizing science, but they never had to resort to History Channel crappola.

the point, though, is that even significant breakthroughs (like just today, there's a story about a new kind of magnetism that could, so they say, revolutionise communications) are always publicised, if publicised is even the right word, in the driest, most technical and most cautious terms so that no one outside the circle of subscribers to scientific journals even knows about them, far less understand what they mean. It's the same with all branches of science; they just don't seem to get excited about anything themselves. And that too is exactly what I mean about Carl Sagan and Patrick Moore, and also of course Arthur C. Clarke and Isaac Asimov, those were times of great excitement about what might be just around the corner. People just don't get excited about scientific developments any more. You might read about new scientific discoveries, but no one outside the field of science does. Science just doesn't do a good enough job to put its arguments over. And it really hasn't been helped by people like Mr. Dawkins, who did at one time I believe hold the position of Oxford Chair for the Advancement of Science or something like that, but wasted all his time with atheist evangelism, so just giving the impression that Science is angry and rude and intolerant. I'm afraid Mr. dawkins has done the cause of the public perception of Science a great deal of harm. Where are the Clarkes and the Moores and the Sagans now? There aren't any. All we get is unmemorable spokespersons from NASA talking about "something for the history books", and what comes out is something that very few people understand about compounds. They have no conception of what it takes the get the public interested, and so charlatans and people with stupid hair who talk about Aliens have the field to themselves. I'm afraid that Science has only itself to blame.

And my previous link about Roger Hopkins shows that you clearly ...clearly....didnt listen to your own link

Next time you name names...do some research.... he is anti aliens you donut, yet you quoted him as PROOF and a witness. :w00t::clap:

So for all to see, you slipped up BIG TIME !!!! On a forum post that you are obsessed with !!

Next witness? :w00t:

Hmmm what is the current venacular that net generation use.. oh yes

Zoser just got pwned!

• Like 2

the point, though, is that even significant breakthroughs (like just today, there's a story about a new kind of magnetism that could, so they say, revolutionise communications) are always publicised, if publicised is even the right word, in the driest, most technical and most cautious terms so that no one outside the circle of subscribers to scientific journals even knows about them, far less understand what they mean. It's the same with all branches of science; they just don't seem to get excited about anything themselves. And that too is exactly what I mean about Carl Sagan and Patrick Moore, and also of course Arthur C. Clarke and Isaac Asimov, those were times of great excitement about what might be just around the corner. People just don't get excited about scientific developments any more. You might read about new scientific discoveries, but no one outside the field of science does. Science just doesn't do a good enough job to put its arguments over. And it really hasn't been helped by people like Mr. Dawkins, who did at one time I believe hold the position of Oxford Chair for the Advancement of Science or something like that, but wasted all his time with atheist evangelism, so just giving the impression that Science is angry and rude and intolerant. I'm afraid Mr. dawkins has done the cause of the public perception of Science a great deal of harm. Where are the Clarkes and the Moores and the Sagans now? There aren't any. All we get is unmemorable spokespersons from NASA talking about "something for the history books", and what comes out is something that very few people understand about compounds. They have no conception of what it takes the get the public interested, and so charlatans and people with stupid hair who talk about Aliens have the field to themselves. I'm afraid that Science has only itself to blame.

If I remember correctly you don't think much of Neil DeGrasse Tyson (I could be wrong though) however I find he always has a way of capturing my interest when he speaks of science.

• Like 1

Hmmm what is the current venacular that net generation use.. oh yes

Zoser just got pwned!

hehehe he did that alright! Funny enough he logged off just after that post, publicaly anyway...prolly cringing in a corner someplace

And this is just the problem... he will watch vids and the ones that agree with 'him' he will become enthused with. I offered many factual text links which he didnt bother to read...had he done so, those two names would never have been mentioned.

Yep, Zosers a REAL investigator of FACTS!! Doubt he'll post again.. he's lost what little credibility he thought he had

• Like 2

Oh he will.. and come up with some reason why..

Personally I have given up really reading anything that zoser posts anymore.. when he has freely admitted he will not believe any proof put forward to him.. to him.. its aliens.. and thats it.. worst thing is.. there are a number of gullible people in the world and on here that believe the same pap..

each time some new one shows up I feel humanities collective intelligence level drop another point..

• Like 4

expert witnesses? Youre kidding arent you? Even Roger Hopkins got it wrong and no I dont need to watch videos thankyou... Im the type to read...

Roger Hopkins.... again a quote:

" We turned around and there staring straight ahead is, “The Alien,” a 10 foot tall 3 feet wide granite rock shaped like an extraterrestrial alien from another galaxy. “Do you believe that ancient alien astronauts built the pyramids?” I asked.

“That’s a bunch of hooey,” he said. Hopkins doesn’t believe ancient alien astronauts built the pyramids. How did the pyramids get built? With rollers, he answered emphatically. At Aswan in Egypt, on the upper reaches of the Nile, ancient builders constructed a road out of rock that is 30 to 40 feet wide and seven miles long to move large rock masses, he said.

“If aliens can travel the Universe, why would they build such lousy buildings,” he said, noting that the early pyramids were either too steep and collapsed or built at different angles and collapsed. “They could have done a better job than that.”

Roger Hopkins – Master Stone Sculptor, Debunks Ancient Alien Astronaunt Theory for Pyramid Building!

http://desertstarwee...stone-sculptor/

sigh...tell me what youd believe - and what evidence you have if it wasnt for youtube?

And how on earth can you say there is proof? Or witnesses?. How is it feasible, possible...that a select few 'know' about the aliens and - have proof....yet the rest of the world doesnt know?

You did exactly as I predicted; cherry picked and didn't listen to what was said in entirety.

What did he say when shown pictures of Puma Punku?

I'm not going to transcribe it for you; if you chose to ignore it that's your choice.

Either you are unbiased and objective about what you hear or you are just playing politics and there is no point in discussing anything with you.

Personally I have given up really reading anything that zoser posts anymore.. when he has freely admitted he will not believe any proof put forward to him.. to him.. its aliens.. and thats it.. worst thing is.. there are a number of gullible people in the world and on here that believe the same pap..

each time some new one shows up I feel humanities collective intelligence level drop another point..

Listen to the whole clip or the argument is pointless. I have taken the arguments by a dozen skeptics on this forum over the years (but particularly on this thread).

The arguments have been debunked, dismantled, and exposed. The arguments are mainly based on half baked tests that are in some cases irrelevant, full of assumptions and inconclusive.

Instead expert witnessed have been provided to further debunk the silly theories.

Just look back on the thread for examples. The archaeologists have got nothing to offer for the simple reason that they never were qualified to discuss detailed matters of engineering and architecture.

So a new group of specialists has emerged that is now uncovering the truth. That is bound to be uncomfortable for a while for the skeptics and devotees of the old text books.

If any skeptic here is prepared to come forward with a theory about how precision holes were cut, how blocks were quarried, moved, cut and positioned to within tolerances of fractions of milli-metres, and how the vitrification was produced all across Peru then please put it forward for discussion and I will look at it.

If anyone can explain why in dozens of cased there is inferior architecture attributed to the Inca right next to precision architecture then please offer a tangible explanation.

So it's time for the skeptics to put forward what they have; if they have anything at all. I seriously doubt they have.

Edited by zoser

hehehe he did that alright! Funny enough he logged off just after that post, publicaly anyway...prolly cringing in a corner someplace

I'm still here and standing and ready for the next round!

You have proved nothing except that you are prepared to ignore evidence.

So what have you got?

Edited by zoser

It's not difficult is it really? The work has been done; all I have to do is collate the research and post it.

There's a lot more to come I assure you. :st

Edited by zoser

Please refrain from making posts just to attack or insult other members.

Address the topic and points presented in posts, not your personal opinions of each other, thank you.

• 3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members.

• Like 1