Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

well thats better than grassing up the guys who 'actually did it' and who may be forcefully exported to another country isnt it?

"No Officer, it wasnt Herr Fitz-Nisantight who built the rocket....... it was the aliens who invented it...pls leave my mates alone...

Possibly, although Von Braun apparently was saying something similar.

When you think about the nazi tech, it really seemed to come very fast.

Edited by LRW

Yes, in many of europes old mythology there was multiple worlds being described, norse cosmology has 9 worlds. Kind of like different dimensions.

Midgard was where man lived. .Asgard was where the Æsir lived. Asgard was on a higher plane of existence. A lot of it contains metaphor.

Edda_9_Werelden.png

And that you consider to be proof'?

You also may want to check who came up with "Agartha'.

I understand where youre coming from... but rocket tech was a Chinese thing many many many years before Germany

see: http://en.wikipedia....cket_technology

so it was hardly a brand new invention now was it?

Necessity is the mother of invention.... not aliens.. as all war tech is....

Edited by seeder

And that you consider to be proof'?

You also may want to check who came up with "Agartha'.

I respect the culture of the ancients more than what modern man makes it out to be. Their world was much more interesting and more beautiful, they respected and glorified nature.

They were viciously attacked by christian missionaries who cut down their sacred trees.

I respect the culture of the ancients more than what modern man makes it out to be. Their world was much more interesting and more beautiful, they respected and glorified nature.

They were viciously attacked by christian missionaries who cut down their sacred trees.

Yeah, you tell me about it. I have been discussing this for almost 3 years on another thread.

But did you check "Agartha"?

moat of the damage to the pre-Christian European cultures was done by the Romans - they burnt and destroyed a lot o the sacred glades etc of the Celts, Gauls and Goths.

I understand where youre coming from... but rocket tech was a Chinese thing many many many years before Germany

see: http://en.wikipedia....cket_technology

so it was hardly a brand new invention now was it?

Necessity is the mother of invention.... not aliens.. as all war tech is....

Its not just rockets though.

The nazis were also building computers, they were financing the study of them.

The Z1 was a mechanical computer designed by Konrad Zuse from 1935 to 1936 and built by him from 1936 to 1938. It was a binary electrically driven mechanical calculator with limited programmability, reading instructions from punched tape.

The Z1 was the first freely programmable computer in the world which used Boolean logic and binary floating point numbers, however it was unreliable in operation.[1][2] It was completed in 1938 and financed completely from private funds. This computer was destroyed in the bombardment of Berlin in December 1943, during World War II, together with all construction plans.

The Z1 was the first in a series of computers that Zuse designed. The Z2 and Z3 were follow-ups based on many of the same ideas as the Z1

Konrad Zuse (German: [ˈkɔnʁat ˈtsuːzə]; 1910–1995) was a German civil engineer, inventor and computer pioneer. His greatest achievement was the world's first functional program-controlled Turing-complete computer, the Z3, which became operational in May 1941.

Zuse was also noted for the S2 computing machine, considered the first process-controlled computer. He founded one of the earliest computer businesses in 1941, producing the Z4, which became the world's first commercial computer. From 1943[1] to 1945[2] he designed the first high-levelprogramming language, Plankalkül.[3] In 1969, Zuse suggested the concept of a computation-based universe in his book Rechnender Raum(Calculating Space).

Much of his early work was financed by his family and commerce, but after 1939 he was given resources by the Nazi German government.

Zuse_Z1-2.jpg

Its not just rockets though.

The nazis were also building computers, they were financing the study of them.

The Z1 was a mechanical computer designed by Konrad Zuse from 1935 to 1936 and built by him from 1936 to 1938. It was a binary electrically driven mechanical calculator with limited programmability, reading instructions from punched tape.

The Z1 was the first freely programmable computer in the world which used Boolean logic and binary floating point numbers, however it was unreliable in operation.[1][2] It was completed in 1938 and financed completely from private funds. This computer was destroyed in the bombardment of Berlin in December 1943, during World War II, together with all construction plans.

The Z1 was the first in a series of computers that Zuse designed. The Z2 and Z3 were follow-ups based on many of the same ideas as the Z1

Konrad Zuse (German: [ˈkɔnʁat ˈtsuːzə]; 1910–1995) was a German civil engineer, inventor and computer pioneer. His greatest achievement was the world's first functional program-controlled Turing-complete computer, the Z3, which became operational in May 1941.

Zuse was also noted for the S2 computing machine, considered the first process-controlled computer. He founded one of the earliest computer businesses in 1941, producing the Z4, which became the world's first commercial computer. From 1943[1] to 1945[2] he designed the first high-levelprogramming language, Plankalkül.[3] In 1969, Zuse suggested the concept of a computation-based universe in his book Rechnender Raum(Calculating Space).

Much of his early work was financed by his family and commerce, but after 1939 he was given resources by the Nazi German government.

yeh but its still not a gift from aliens as it was soo basic, an 'electronic abacus' in fact..wouldnt aliens or their tech have something better..... and even when they (nazis) had the Enigma machine, it was the Brits and 'their' computer...yes they had one too, that rumbled them..

quote: "Colossus was the world's first electronic, digital, fixed-program, single-purpose computer with variable coefficients. The Colossus computers were used by British codebreakers during World War II to help in the cryptanalysis of the Lorenz cipher. Without them, the Allies would have been deprived of the very valuable intelligence that was obtained from reading the vast quantity of encrypted high-level telegraphic messages between the German High Command (OKW) and their army commands throughout occupied Europe"

http://en.wikipedia....lossus_computer

!

Edited by seeder

Yeah, you tell me about it. I have been discussing this for almost 3 years on another thread.

But did you check "Agartha"?

Its about a hollow earth theory, i know.

Many cultures have tales of subterranean caves that have creatures that live in them.

There is a lot of books written about the subject.

good old Collossus, a computer built by the British. No mystery, no aliens, no Fair Folk.

Babbage's analtyical egine from the 1700s. Agsin not an alien in sight.

Edited by Wearer of Hats
  • Like 2

moat of the damage to the pre-Christian European cultures was done by the Romans - they burnt and destroyed a lot o the sacred glades etc of the Celts, Gauls and Goths.

But heaven forbid when their city gets ramsacked by northern tribes, they say the vandals sacked rome, and in modern times anyone who desecrates something can be called a vandal, imagine that, the cheek of it.

Its ok for them to desecrate other tribes sacred places, but heaven forbid if the romans have their monuments desecrated.

Not really. It came out of hard work and brilliant scientists. No big mystery there.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Not really. It came out of hard work and brilliant scientists. No big mystery there.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Yet they still say they got help.

It would be interesting if they described in more detail what they actually meant.

You're a mainstream history & science conformist.

I think you mean to say evidence conformist; in which case, you're spot-on. I'm sorry if you think that conforming to evidence is "boring".

• Like 3

You're a mainstream history & science conformist.

I know JGirl can speak for herself, but I doubt that she is a conformist as such. I am convinced she is holding the views she does because there is no evidence to suggest alternatives.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 5

I think you mean to say evidence conformist; in which case, you're spot-on. I'm sorry if you think that conforming to evidence is "boring".

no kidding

• Like 2

It would be interesting if they described in more detail what they actually meant.

Hmm... which of them say that they got help? And from whom? And could you give me quotes for any of this? I mean, I get help all the time in my research; from other scientists. And yet, inexplicably, if I said that I'd gotten help on a paper I published, you'd immediately think, "Oh, he means aliens"? Let's hop back onto reality and give it a ride, shall we?

• Like 2

I know JGirl can speak for herself, but I doubt that she is a conformist as such. I am convinced she is holding the views she does because there is no evidence to suggest alternatives.

Cheers,

Badeskov

which seems fairly logical to me, although somewhat boring for the fantasy thinkers. lol

Indeed, and as it was pointed out it was of the spiritual kind and not the exo-planet kind.

Maybe.

Cheers,

Badeskov

And could you give me quotes for any of this?

You know, a lot of high ranking people have quoted alien presence on earth?

You think they are not qualified to describe what they saw? Some were in airforces btw.

what are you. twelve?

:w00t: loving it !!!!!! :w00t: