Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Indeed, and as it was pointed out it was of the spiritual kind and not the exo-planet kind.

Maybe.

Cheers,

Badeskov

You don't think the spiritual kind can be extraterrestrial?

• Like 1

which seems fairly logical to me, although somewhat boring for the fantasy thinkers. lol

Indeed. Sometimes it is a lot easier to walk down the path your imagination directs you towards. Believing is easy, knowing is hard and that is probably the issue some have.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

You know, a lot of high ranking people have quoted alien presence on earth?

You think they are not qualified to describe what they saw? Some were in airforces btw.

My father was in the air forces and he was prone to bullsh!t stories...... he still is.... air force? So what? Its not a special thing now is it?

Offence is a big word, Psyche, I just said it would be offensive if *I* started translating for L himself.

Yes it is, and I used it correctly. LINK. I did not ask for more than assistance if it was available in the interests of clarification. It might have saved what has become an uncomfortable situation.

So you see Abe he tried to offer solution. And he was right. Same as Verne predict many things. I think that I show and proove that scientists realy consider that Plasma life form is ET origin. Meaning it was not evolved on Earth. How Plasma communicate Psyche you can read in "Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, volume 18, page 335."

You provide the paper and I will read it, not only do you expect me to chase down ambiguous links and loose hints, now you want me to start buying $40.00USD papers to converse your personal interpretation of this paper, which from the abstract, it seems you have wrong also.

It is shown that the Exp-function method, with the help of symbolic computation, provides a powerful mathematical tool for solving high-dimensional nonlinear evolution equations in mathematical physics

You have interpreted these differently to I, nothing wrong with that, But I do not agree that plasma is in any way appropriately associated with the AA nonsense that this thread has been revolving around.

Plasma spontaneously organize into crystal-like structures or "plasma crystals". Exactly same as our DNA. Now if you read my posts 1835,1836,1838,1840 you would know that there is about 98% that we dont know about our DNA so how would we know how Plasma crsytals works? I ll spare you. We cant know. We can only suggets same as we are suggesting about our junk DNA.

Furthermore Tsytovich said: "they (Plasma) are autonomous, they reproduce and they evolve".

So if you dont consider that scientific papers are basis for further discussion then we dont need to discuss at all. Because it is ignorance. You cant be cherry picking as one member said. You cant pick what like to your view. Be objective and straight. Also I think is pointless to answer on your above posts because if you read my previous posts I answered on all of your questions. You are now want from me that I made conclusions for you. Which Im not gonna do. Because to tell you the truth I dont like your way of treating people. Nothing personal. Its me. I like manners.

Furthermore Plasma life forms would probably evolve in environments which would be hostile to carbon-based life forms. That itself fact lead scientists to conclude that there is more chance that plasma life form is ET then T origin. Other possobilty was that plasma life form evolve around 4 million years ago on earth about 1 million year before carbon based life appeared. That also doesnt exclude possibility that it came from other planet.

Scientists such as Tsytovich, Lozneanu and Sanduloviciu also proposed idea that plasma life form was crucial in making carbon based life forms. Last two were first who pointed out that Plasma life form is precursors to biological evolution. That plasma spheres were the first cells on Earth a prerequisite for the evolution of biological cells.

Sanduloviciu said on Plasma in space: "There could be life out there, but not as we know it"

You might check Miller-Urey experiment for futher details to see how plasma life fits into creation story. Its experiment that set up conditions like were on early Earth and done experiment in order to found chemical origins of life. They prooved that for geting life basics material one of the requirements is Plasma. And as I already pointed out we have enough evidence to conclude that plasma life form exist. Was it ET origin? Considering what I wrote here and link you to more likely yes then no.

Ofcourse many research must be done but intuition of scientists so far go into one direction. And that isnt one you like to hear obviously.

Hey L

I prefer manners too, I have seen none from yourself toward myself to date. I find you condescending, hard to understand, and when I do go to lengths to chase down the hints, accusations and musings you have set forth I have found you are promoting some personal interpretation of a long shot maybe. Look, I really do not have the time not patience for philosophical BS. This eye for an eye crap has completely drained any respect I had for you left over from other threads, it is said and promoted in a threatening fashion. I had a friend die yesterday, you are making me feel physically sick right now with your tough guy BS. And I do not find you threatening in the least, so please stop the pathetic attempts at trying to be so.

There is more difficulty in interpretation than there is ignorance here L. And your ignorance of the English language is the very cause of it all IMHO.

What I want more than anything is for science to advance, I do not think your overly enthusiastic and condescending approach is helpful nor constructive. You have completely derailed the conversation in thus instance. The worst part is it took pages to get you to just spit out what you were dancing around. If this is an insight into proto-life or something similar, I herald it, but read back through the thread before you joined, the subject was did man have outside help constructing megalithic structures. Your interpretations of what prominent people have said are wide ranging and extremely ambiguous and only related in your own personal context.

Where has Tsytovich proven evolution?

They are at best still talking wave particle reaction - proto life at best. if that.

A new perturbation theory for solving the Vlasov equation is derived. The theory is especially designed to cope with time secularities and nonanalyticity in the expansion parameter (the field strength). The method is based on the use of a statistical set of exact particle orbits instead of the unperturbed orbits conventionally used in perturbation solutions of the Vlasov equation. A principal result of the theory is a modification of the particle‐wave interaction and a ``broadening'' of the associated resonant denominator (ω − k⋅v)−1. The nature of the time secularities associated with the streaming modes expik⋅vt is discussed. A simple application to velocity‐space diffusion and trapping and its effect on wave growth is described.

Thank you for mentioning Tsytovich, I tracked down both of his papers and have made my way through enough to understand your wild interpretations are not what is being considered. Why this is important is because it might be able to expand out understanding of life, it is not a beeline to another world. I do not share not agree with your rather wild personal interpretations. Let me know when the MU experiment is proven to have definitely sparked life OK. For all you and I know an important element that can only be delivered via Panspermia might be the "spark so to speak. It is interesting, it is a real break through, that is why we gave the fellas a prize for it. Don't promote it for more than what it is, because that tends to lead to disappointments.

You see on this question I answered you more then once and you still ask it.

I do not appreciate your long winded BS round about interpretations. If you have something to say, in future I would suggest you just spit it out man. And no, I still do not consider myself as having received a straight answer from yourself on this subject, this sort of beating around the bush is what you do instead of just saying what you mean. I do not have the time nor patience for someone who cannot just speak straight. It might be the oceans thing again, but I think this contradicts what you have said above:

You are now want from me that I made conclusions for you. Which Im not gonna do. Because to tell you the truth I dont like your way of treating people.

So you already said you will not give me the answer the the questions I ask, yet you claim to have given me these very answers. I find you tiring and I have to admit, rather annoying. I do not like the way you treat people either L. I think you should get a better grasp in the English language of you are going to enter an English speaking forum. I think the way you have barged in, and made demands with your pidgin English is one of the rudest things I have seen in a while. In fact, I hope you and I do not speak again.

And dont pretend that you didnt understand me. It reminds me on day 25.10.62. on UN security council durin Cuba Crysis Stevenson clash with Zorin.

Stevenson asked: Do you denied that Soviets put rockets in Cuba? Yes or No? Dont wait for translation.

Go to 4:02. :tu:

This is exactly the reason why I do not like you, and hope this is the last time you and I ever converse. I am sorry to say I have not enjoyed the information exchange, and not because of the content. but the presentation. The oceans are too wide for you and I it would seem. Enjoy your break, and I ask please consider never replying to one of my posts again. You might think you were clever with this little quip. I have a very different thought of you right now though.

Thanks for a wonderful return to UM after a bit of a break I hope the pleasantries are returned to you tenfold.

Edited by psyche101

You don't think the spiritual kind can be extraterrestrial?

Frankly, knowing Germans, no. If they got help from a physical extraterrestrial entity it would not be hidden as some spiritual influence, but described as is.

Cheers,

Badeskov

My father was in the air forces and he was prone to bullsh!t stories...... he still is.... air force? So what? Its not a special thing now is it?

And you think all airforce pilots are like your father and prone to bullsh*t?

And you think all airforce pilots are like your father and prone to bullsh*t?

Air Force people are like other people, i.e. prone to BS. In fact, in my experience people that work under high security are often prone to BS'ing others and tell some pretty tall tales.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Frankly, knowing Germans, no. If they got help from a physical extraterrestrial entity it would not be hidden as some spiritual influence, but described as is.

Cheers,

Badeskov

That was not the question.

I asked you can the spiritual kind be regarded as extraterrestrial?

12 year olds like batman cartoons, and you have one as an avatar. hmm. lol

allow me to point out that batman isn't from a cartoon, it's a comic book character

i happen to have over ten thousand dollars worth of similar comics in my basement. i doubt twelve year olds can claim that

Its ok for them to desecrate other tribes sacred places, but heaven forbid if the romans have their monuments desecrated.

Well, durr ... they were civilised people, and everyone else were barbarians ;)

Air Force people are like other people, i.e. prone to BS. In fact, in my experience people that work under high security are often prone to BS'ing others and tell some pretty tall tales.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Oh really?

So you think people in charge of high security projects and research are prone to BS'ing others as you call it?

allow me to point out that batman isn't from a cartoon, it's a comic book character

i happen to have over ten thousand dollars worth of similar comics in my basement. i doubt twelve year olds can claim that

Comic books are for the fantasy minded. lol

That was not the question.

It could indeed, in my honest opinion, but again knowing Germans that would be highly unlikely in the present scenario.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Well, durr ... they were civilised people, and everyone else were barbarians ;)

See what they did there? everyone else was dumb mindless savages and they were the enlightened leaders of civilisation and wanted everyone to conform to roman principles. Thus destroying peoples cultures, thus making peoples and whole nations less unique.

Comic books are for the fantasy minded. lol

For the escapist certainly.

For the imaginative of course.

For the creative minded, naturally.

For the fantasy minded, why not?

You of all people using "comic books are for the fantasy minded" as a put down is itself bad comedy.

• Like 4

It could indeed, in my honest opinion, but again knowing Germans that would be highly unlikely in the present scenario.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Germans do make fine machinery, and even artifacts from the early tribes in the regions considered germanic were making great art.

Oh really?

So you think people in charge of high security projects and research are prone to BS'ing others as you call it?

I am not trying to generalize, but indeed, many people I have worked with have been known for such. I know a guy that used to work for NSA and he told me of the pranks they'd pull on people - internally and externally. Without having a degree in psychology I would venture the guess that it is a kind of a pressure valve.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Nazi mysticism actually suggested that the other worlds were as varied as being from under the ground or other spiritual plains, not actually other planets.

Worlds in this sense being "places of existence" and not as we more commonly use it "planets upon which people live", ie "the faerie world" or "the hidden world of Leprechauns".

Nazi mysticism was varied depending on what circle you were involved with, they searched for anything for power of the national spirit and world domination and higher ups were deeply in to the occult. Some of these guys believed they were from the line of the gods aka sky gods that came to earth, how familiar. They got into genetic research and wanted to create Superman of the God line and to wipe out impure human "ape" genes and create a new and purer "master race". They were very very innovative in their scientific research and discovery, and looked to all kinds of weird mystical doctrines even those of Jews and made their own sort of German Sephiroth Tree, they lost many great Semetic scientists because of their evil. They were incorporating all the knowledge they could find even attempted to contact those "gods". They also searched for ancient power relics across the world. SS had fanatics that created their own secret doctrines and mixed it with their real science. They were of the thought the end justifies the means. They were insane for power and who knows what it was when they say they contacted people from other worlds. Mystical traditions during the war referred to some of them as the Dark Brotherhood incarnating to be fought. Strange but interesting fact is the good "witches' of England even gathered to cast spells on them and divide their evil powers!

See what they did there? everyone else was dumb mindless savages and they were the enlightened leaders of civilisation and wanted everyone to conform to roman principles. Thus destroying peoples cultures, thus making peoples and whole nations less unique.

And your point, put vaguely as ever, is that modern scientists and historians are doing the same.

He must have fallen for the "Rock Monkeys" LOL

You're right air force doesn't instantly make you part of the intelligence operations or privy to R&D

you think it should? considering that you had also suggested that the sun is also an et... visiting earth via photons?

• Like 1

I am not trying to generalize, but indeed, many people I have worked with have been known for such. I know a guy that used to work for NSA and he told me of the pranks they'd pull on people - internally and externally. Without having a degree in psychology I would venture the guess that it is a kind of a pressure valve.

Cheers,

Badeskov

That and being an initiation for the new guys because they are such fun being niave.

LRW... a question please?

whats your absolute views on ET and our earth - etc...in maybe 2-3 sentences? Im eager to know what you think, and why.

reading various posts of yours it seems quite a varied view.

In a nutshell then pls bud?

He must have fallen for the "Rock Monkeys" LOL

You're right air force doesn't instantly make you part of the intelligence operations or privy to R&D

just like being a copper doesnt make you automatically the worlds most righteous man

• Like 2

Aurora doesnt replicate, evolve, communicate, form double helix and so on.

Perhaps you might want to consider this paper. - LINK The earliest datable observation of the aurora borealis

Considering your earlier comments with Moses that is.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1