Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Yes but did de la Vega actually know what he was witnessing? Seeing a thousand Inca drag a huge block up a hill with immense difficulty is not proof that the Inca's were responsible for the site. If it's the block I'm thinking of it's not exactly placed in a precise manner.

For example:

huge-carved-stone-from-ollantaytambo-inca-site-ollantaytambo.jpg

or even:

ollantaytambo5.jpg

No, that's the wrong block. You really don't remember that 'tired stone' I talked about and showed a photo of?

The block I showed you is VERY precisely cut, AND with those horizontal protuberances (..god, what a word..).

And then you show a block, and add your comment, "or even"...

Man, THAT is an example of precise stone cutting.

• Like 1

No, that's the wrong block. You really don't remember that 'tired stone' I talked about and showed a photo of?

The block I showed you is VERY precisely cut, AND with those horizontal protuberances (..god, what a word..).

And then you show a block, and add your comment, "or even"...

Man, THAT is an example of precise stone cutting.

I recall it but I couldn't find a picture of it. The above pictures are relevant to my point since they have been unceremoniously positioned on top of rubble. Indication to me of Inca workmanship. Not indicative of the master precision work.

No indication that the Inca cut those blocks and I guarantee you won't find any either. The Inca may have hauled them having found them lying around but no way did they cut them.

Edited by zoser

I recall it but I couldn't find a picture of it. The above pictures are relevant to my point since they have been unceremoniously positioned on top of rubble. Indication to me of Inca workmanship. Not indicative of the master precision work.

No indication that the Inca cut those blocks and I guarantee you won't find any either. The Inca may have hauled them having found them lying around but no way did they cut them.

I have posted a photo of that stone TWICE, sigh... because you asked for it once already....

Anyway, to be sure you won't assume I'm making this up, I do have the book written by Agustin Zárate:

Zrate.jpg

And people (Spanish conquistadores and historians) were present when the Inca were busy building their megalithic structures, Garcilaso de la Vega, an Inca, heard it all from his uncle.... you think all these people were lying?

I have posted a photo of that stone TWICE, sigh... because you asked for it once already....

Anyway, to be sure you won't assume I'm making this up, I do have the book written by Agustin Zárate:

And people (Spanish conquistadores and historians) were present when the Inca were busy building their megalithic structures, Garcilaso de la Vega, an Inca, heard it all from his uncle.... you think all these people were lying?

You don't need to re-post the stone; I recall the one because you remarked on what you thought were 'rope handles'

I've got your point. It is clear evidence of Inca work that huge blocks were placed on rubble. That to me is the important issue.

Edited by zoser

You don't need to re-post the stone; I recall the one because you remarked on what you thought were 'rope handles'

I've got your point. It is clear evidence of Inca work that huge blocks were placed on rubble. That to me is the important issue.

Another important issue should be that that stone was very precisely cut.

Posts 3250 and 3252 say it all.

Edited by zoser

Abe I'm not sure if you have seen this:

Easter Island precision architecture.

[media=]

[/media]

I watched only on second of the video, and I knew what it was about.

Yes, the Incas must have visited Easter Island. I have no doubts about that.

And radiocarbon dating proves that could be true.

Zoser, maybe you don't know, but I have collected and read so many books about Peru and the Incas, you won't believe it.

The Incas sailed the Pacific coast, and that we know of.

An Incan king (forgot his name) reported about sailing out into the wide Pacific and discovering some remote islands.

I wish you posted something that proves aliens did all this.

I have posted as much as I could find about the Incas and their direct predecessors building these structures you consider to be built by aliens, and about the techniques the Incas must have used.

You have posted photos of precisely cut stones, you have posted photos of some odd looking skulls (and I had an answer to all of those), but what is your best proof it were aliens who did it?

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

To know it were aliens who built some of the Peruvian and Bolivian buildings, you will have to tell us how you know of the way aliens built.

And I think I can safely assume you have not the slightest idea.

I wish you posted something that proves aliens did all this.

I have posted as much as I could find about the Incas and their direct predecessors building these structures you consider to be built by aliens, and about the techniques the Incas must have used.

You have posted photos of precisely cut stones, you have posted photos of some odd looking skulls (and I had an answer to all of those), but what is your best proof it were aliens who did it?

I think the picture was far more complicated than that. Just saying 'built by aliens' hardly does this vast and complex subject justice.

Here is an example where several building styles are evident (I only saw this today; it has not been posted before). Two precision varieties and at least one example of Spanish or Inca construction.

So from this we see evidence of more than one type of precision architecture. Foerster remarks that the tour guides of Peru when showing these artefacts blandly attribute everything to the Inca without differentiation.

To the AA proponent this is crucial; the fact of seeing several building styles side by side is highly suspicious. It all sounds so whimsical to suggest that a decade or so later they grew tired of building precision polygonal style then precision cuboid style, then boulders and adobe. That just doesn't cut it (no pun intended).

More reasonable is that the different styles indicate different people. Evidence is tenuous that Inca built precision style. Evidence is abundant that Inca built terraces from rough boulders and adobe in walls.

It's totally unsolved; I have an engineering back ground and so have the people that have accompanied Foerster in Peru. It's just not feasible to suggest that the Inca did this.

Then who did? What technology caused the vitrification all over Peru? Amazing questions. Some high technology played a part.

Foerster also makes the point with Easter Island that the historians ignore totally the folklore. That has been done to my knowledge in Peru also. The folklore is pretty clear about the ancient people of Peru. It tells of visitors and their technology. The case is not tenuous.

To know it were aliens who built some of the Peruvian and Bolivian buildings, you will have to tell us how you know of the way aliens built.

And I think I can safely assume you have not the slightest idea.

I know how it wasn't done and who did not do it.

For anyone arguing the point about pounding tools, watch this. This cannot be explained by anything other than high tech:

[media=]

[/media]

Abe:

Here is your answer to what de La Vega witnessed. Just as I thought and I had not seen this until just now.

Edited by zoser

Man, enough of those videos.

What proves it were aliens who did it?

Just answer THAT question.

Just watch it first because is summarises everything said in the last dozen posts. What you see in this clip is crucial evidence.

Edited by zoser

That's right. Nothing better than blunting an expensive grinder on an andesite mound by performing a pointless cut. Did they hire out these in Egypt too?

You're missing my point.

The point is for them to provide references and proof that this cut was made by ancient man and not in more recent times.

It's not up to me to "prove" they are faked. The onus is on them to "prove" the authenticity of their example.

He won't quit. His answer to everything is "They couldn't have done that, so aliens must have" or "Watch another youtube video, it's real because it's on video".

You're missing my point.

The point is for them to provide references and proof that this cut was made by ancient man and not in more recent times.

It's not up to me to "prove" they are faked. The onus is on them to "prove" the authenticity of their example.

Afternoon Synch. What about you proving the cut was contemporary? To assist with this take a look at the above clip. Everything discussed is in that clip.

He won't quit. His answer to everything is "They couldn't have done that, so aliens must have" or "Watch another youtube video, it's real because it's on video".

Watch the above clip.

Can you substantiate that?

again, you're asking me to substantiate my doubts. It's up to the "researchers" to substantiate their claims.

Just watch it first because is summarises everything said in the last dozen posts. What you see in this clip is crucial evidence.

No evidence there at all.

If de La Vega had witnessed the Inca cutting the blocks in the above clip he would have had to have reported that they used some finer technology than pounding.

The reason lies in the precision cut at the beginning of the clip.

Now conceivably it could have been done with wire. What type and what material = unknown.

Even if it was wire, then how would they have maintained level over the entire 2D surface?

Evidence of high technology.

Those stones were cut with laser or sound technology period. No one on this forum that has seen that clip can no argue otherwise!

Zoser

If de La Vega had witnessed the Inca cutting the blocks in the above clip he would have had to have reported that they used some finer technology than pounding.

The reason lies in the precision cut at the beginning of the clip.

Now conceivably it could have been done with wire. What type and what material = unknown.

Even if it was wire, then how would they have maintained level over the entire 2D surface?

Those stones were cut with laser or sound technology period. No one on this forum that has seen that clip can no argue otherwise!

Zoser

Nope. You are wrong. To think that since de la Vega didn't etch what he seen in stone so it must have been aliens is ridiculous.

Nope. You are wrong. To think that since de la Vega didn't etch what he seen in stone so it must have been aliens is ridiculous.

The cut shows both how it was done and how it wasn't done.

It proves categorically that the stones were not cut by pounding. The evidence is right there at the beginning. That's the virtue of the video clips. They don't lie and we don't have to rely on hearsay.

I'll give you one possible life line here; wire is the only remotely feasible prosaic explanation. However to achieve perfect 2D flatness with wire is impossible since it would have to be done in a saw like fashion.

Unless the stones were clay like to begin with. Then how were they made clay like?

The cut shows both how it was done and how it wasn't done.

It proves categorically that the stones were not cut by pounding. The evidence is right there at the beginning. That's the virtue of the video clips. They don't lie and we don't have to rely on hearsay.

I'll give you one possible life line here; wire is the only remotely feasible prosaic explanation. However to achieve perfect 2D flatness with wire is impossible since it would have to be done in a saw like fashion.

Unless the stones were clay like to begin with. Then how were they made clay like?

So it could be wire or aliens and you choose aliens. We get it. You are wrong, but we get it.

Again, it is humorous how you believe anything on video is true. :clap:

Edited by Myles

Zoser

Why do you leap so far ahead as to claim laser or sound?

It would at least sound plausible if you said aliens gave them a wire cutting machine. Huge slabs of marble are quarried into very square blocks using wire cutting. The edges and surfaces are dead straight.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wire+cutting+marble

I think the picture was far more complicated than that. Just saying 'built by aliens' hardly does this vast and complex subject justice.

Here is an example where several building styles are evident (I only saw this today; it has not been posted before). Two precision varieties and at least one example of Spanish or Inca construction.

[media=]

[/media]

So from this we see evidence of more than one type of precision architecture. Foerster remarks that the tour guides of Peru when showing these artefacts blandly attribute everything to the Inca without differentiation.

To the AA proponent this is crucial; the fact of seeing several building styles side by side is highly suspicious. It all sounds so whimsical to suggest that a decade or so later they grew tired of building precision polygonal style then precision cuboid style, then boulders and adobe. That just doesn't cut it (no pun intended).

More reasonable is that the different styles indicate different people. Evidence is tenuous that Inca built precision style. Evidence is abundant that Inca built terraces from rough boulders and adobe in walls.

It's totally unsolved; I have an engineering back ground and so have the people that have accompanied Foerster in Peru. It's just not feasible to suggest that the Inca did this.

Then who did? What technology caused the vitrification all over Peru? Amazing questions. Some high technology played a part.

Foerster also makes the point with Easter Island that the historians ignore totally the folklore. That has been done to my knowledge in Peru also. The folklore is pretty clear about the ancient people of Peru. It tells of visitors and their technology. The case is not tenuous.

I have explained (and Howe did explain too) why the Incas used different kinds of stones for their buildings.

I will bet your house looks nothing like a church. Does that mean aliens built your church?

And yes the Incas most probably visited Easter Island, it's even in their records. Nothing mysterious or 'alien' about that.

You may have an engineering background, but you appear to lack - sorry to say - imagination and/or a creative mind, .or a lack of knowledge of history.

-

Foerster sees giant faces all over Peru. You really take this guy's opinions seriously??

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1