Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Are you seriously trying to claim that a 9 cm material loss for a 6 cm deep hole is sustainable for ancient people? it would be economically crippling and they had no means to industrialise copper production on that scale.

Just look at the number of walls. Check out Cuzco, Koricancha, Ollyantaytambo, Sacsayhuaman, Tiwanaku and Puma Punku. Where were the enormous copper mines capable of providing such an enormous mountain of material?

Ok, what is overall length of the holes? Please post number in meters.

Ok, what is overall length of the holes? Please post number in meters.

He'll just say "watch the video".

OK Zoser, I will try again.

On Sardinia you will find a stepped pyramid, the Monte d'Accodi

montedaccoddi1uk2.jpg

And then you will find the oldest ziggurat in Iran, the Sialk ziggurat:

sialk2.jpg

According to radicarbon dating these step pyramids are within a century apart.

The question is: who influenced whom??

But we are able to compare because we know of the Sardinian stepped pyramid, and we know of the oldest Iranian stepped pyramid.

Can you show us the 'alien' buildings and structures that you say must be equal to the buildings and structures in Peru and Bolivia?

Edited by Abramelin

I have explained (and Howe did explain too) why the Incas used different kinds of stones for their buildings.

I will bet your house looks nothing like a church. Does that mean aliens built your church?

And yes the Incas most probably visited Easter Island, it's even in their records. Nothing mysterious or 'alien' about that.

You may have an engineering background, but you appear to lack - sorry to say - imagination and/or a creative mind, .or a lack of knowledge of history.

-

Foerster sees giant faces all over Peru. You really take this guy's opinions seriously??

No one can argue with that clip Abe. The Spanish witnessed the Inca hauling blocks made by an unknown sophisticated culture and all they did was place them on rubble and fill in the gaps with adobe and rough boulders.

I agree with Foerster. The site was not unfinished. It was destroyed. For a perfect parallel example see Puma Punku. The Inca tried to emulate the work and piece it back together.

The evidence is there.

It happened just as I said it did. I never saw that clip until today honest. That clip tells far more than some anectdotal Spanish account.

The big smoking gun is the precision cut.

The burden is yours now not mine.

Foerster has done a superb and thorough job. No amount of ridiculing the man is going to help your cause. He is a great guy. Watch his clips (I'm only at 100!) and you will see his sheer passion for the country, it's wildlife, it's ancient people and the Inca. He wants the truth as do we all. I see him as a very genuine man.

It's up to you now to make of it what you will.

That cut refutes the idea of pounding and it has to be explained. I would recommend people watch it again.

Why do you leap so far ahead as to claim laser or sound?

It would at least sound plausible if you said aliens gave them a wire cutting machine. Huge slabs of marble are quarried into very square blocks using wire cutting. The edges and surfaces are dead straight.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q... cutting marble

Did they use a wire cutting machine? I haven't ruled that out but looking at the work it does seem extremely unlikely; plus the idea of laser would fit with evidence of vitrification.

I have showed you how it could be done, and how it WAS done.

I posted about people witnessing the Incas building their structures.

You have not posted even the tiniest shred of evidence that aliens built all that.

You could at least admit that you doubt it were aliens.

And Foerster is an idiot.

From the YouTube videos I had the pleasure to watch, I gather he prefers to create mystery when there is none.

He talks about gigantic faces carved out in the Peruvian mountains (Mars Face style), and is not even ashamed of it.

Maybe you should send him a dictionary, explaining the word "pareidolia".

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

OK Zoser, I will try again.

On Sardinia you will find a stepped pyramid, the Monte d'Accodi

montedaccoddi1uk2.jpg

And then you will find the oldest ziggurat in Iran, the Sialk ziggurat:

According to radicarbon dating these step pyramids are within a century apart.

The question is: who influenced whom??

But we are able to compare because we know of the Sardinian stepped pyramid, and we know of the oldest Iranian stepped pyramid.

Can you show us the 'alien' buildings and structures that you say must be equal to the buildings and structures in Peru and Bolivia?

Any precision stonework there?

I have showed you how it could be done, and how it WAS done.

I posted about people witnessing the Incas building their structures.

You have not posted even the tiniest shred of evidence that aliens built all that.

You could at least admit that you doubt it were aliens.

The blocks at Ollyantaytambo were cut with unknown high technology. The Inca assembled the remnants from some earthquake or similar cataclysm and that is why the site looks so rough and looks nothing like Cuzco as an entire construction.

How can it be argued otherwise?

Putting aside recent conversation in this thread, I have questions to ask the Ancient Astronaut believers who say Aliens created we Humans. Before I do I want to state that I believe it's not out of the realm of possibility that "Aliens" have visited in the past and/or present. It's up to us on how to explain what the Alien is. Are the "The people who created everything" manifesting Aliens for a specific period of time to confuse us? I specifically need to know if these "Aliens" have been here the entire time and live in the same time that we do. Do they live in the same "Universe" as we do? Have they lived(First started) here a thousand years or however many years before us or after? Do these aliens have the capability to leave our "Universe" that we both have always lived in and come back? I'm unsure of what to think concerning that idea. It sounds kinda outrageous(The idea that we Humans can create technology that can move us into different "Universes" unless "The people who created everything" just does it to us or something along the lines of it.) When you discuss these things many different possibilities open up and appear to be true because the evidence of anything lacks at this time. This subjects area is different in some ways and difficult to prove. Apparently we haven't figured it out yet. Some people could of though. I believe certain Governments know, but I don't know 100%. I'm only using my thoughts and common sense to put together the puzzle or to put myself in the right direction.

The word Universe and the idea of how the Universe is explained is important. It can change, but I hope we got the basics completed. I've tried to address something along the lines of the following and mostly everything else in another forum and made woops. When I got down to it there isn't much evidence of the "Universe" the way mainstream science explains. We have pictures, telescopes and tapes. Then they're numbers and math. Nobody can ever have a camera recording every inch of the "Universe" 24/7. Not a lot of people go out into space. Humans going in Earths orbit is one thing but few have gone to our Moon. When explaining the Mars land rover robots, the way NASA got them there is debatable because of the lack of evidence that's 100% true explaining everything at this time. It could be an allusion or something during it's travel and it just dropped/put in the place we called "Mars" and we got to record it. All we have is a video tape. The pictures of Mars are vague or Red and lots of things can easily match what is seen with the Mars Rovers. I could say the same about the Moon landings as well and that we brought back video tape and rock. That's just how it is at this time. I don't agree with that idea but I can't disagree 100% at this time. There's a chance that in a few minutes I'll change my mind. They're people who hold beliefs, no matter how strong they are, that Humans will go extinct. There's a possibility that all our lives will end soon and will never know the whole truth except for some people(Governments know a lot or I'm disappointed). I sure hope that doesn't happen. I'm disagreeing because most Humans with our way of thinking will last for eternity. Humans need to leave Earth and be able to have the opportunity to live somewhere else whether being in a giant space station or another planet in my opinion and it could be seven hundred and sixty nine years from now. We have accomplished the Moon and now have remote controlled robots on Mars. The Earth will become stale for Humans in my view and there's many possibilities to explain why. Life loses it's point. It might not lose its point when regarding animals but it will to Humans. I also want to say that I do believe Mars, Earth, our Moon and everything else in our "Universe" for that matter would of, could of, should of looked completely different or different in someway but I can never prove it unless someone tells me with definite proof. Nobody was there to record it with their eyes and brain. Nobody existed unless you assume that an Alien or another intelligent race resembling humans in someway exists that can prove to it us. I heard about Pangaea or Pangea and the ones after. It makes some sense but it doesn't work. I don't hear a lot about other chunks of land that have zero evidence. The ones I do though have the land existing during the time of us Humans like Athanasius Kirchers Atlantis. Just a thought.

I've heard that the "Universe" has changed the way it looks when Humans first started recording what they saw in the sky. I've heard it still has. Certain and most things have been explained off with "Universe Science" but accounts at the beginning are impossible to disprove. Again I wonder how much truth lies in "Universe Science"? I do believe it holds truths even in the "if/when we/you put it that way". At least we got guys to the Moon and robots to Mars.

Back to my questions to the Ancient Astronaut guys and with that said -

Do you use Evolution in there at all? Survival of the Fittest in my opinion is true but it's not Evolution. Humans made animals go extinct or were the factor of making a specific species population decrease extremely to the point that mother nature in some way finished them off forever. That's what I would guess and so it would seem because they're not here anymore. Dinosaurs clearly were on this planet for a large portion of life/animals time on Earth. Why didn't some types survive like others that were told? The ones that were a few or more meters large would seem to fit given that creatures presently on Earth are basically the same but just look different. The larger/slower the animal would increase the chances of death I've heard but I go back to my point that the Earth was laid out completely different so I couldn't postulate an idea that makes sense with evidence so that large animals can live on. Moving forward, how do you account for every organism besides humans existing now and at the very beginning? Is it Aliens seeding the Earth and other planets that could sustain life because there life got stale and decided they wanted some animals to watch while spending time because they found it enjoyable? Hundreds of million years go by and some Alien created animals go extinct because the Aliens didn't want to save them. They decided to create new ones and more new ones. They died as well. Hundreds of million years go by still and then the decision is made to create us finally? The timing doesn't fit unless you choose to make the assumption that these Aliens created different intelligent species comparable to Humans before the day of our creation and the reason why we don't know about them is because the Aliens exterminated prototype humans entirely and now the Aliens are keeping in the shadows when they're near us except for select Governments.

May you please explain how the Aliens who created us got to be here first? Luckily for them, I would assume they are the only Alien race that has achieved like this and is in 1st place or they're the only true/real intelligent race that exists for a reason that's unexplainable at this time for a unknown reason.

Do you use the Big Bang Theory even know nothing says for definite that it's true? How do you explain how our "Universe" came into existence along with the Earth and the other planets we have seen? How do you explain land formations with distinct features which one would explain as luck or being man made when it isn't man made? An example is the Bosnian Pyramid which is land that's in a shape of a Pyramid. More examples in my opinion are the isthmus's of Central America and Egypt. I think the Bering Strait connecting Russia and Alaska being frozen over is fortunate/lucky because that's when Humans first started appearing on Earth according to evidence.(Central Americans would and still say they never walked any land bridge but their own. They would tell you that they have always been there.) South East Asia and the islands leading to Australia is great. Row boats and canoes can easily achieve Human migration. Migrating exists in land locked continents only for animals that cant swim long distance or fly. Another land feature are straits. The Mediterranean Sea and the Saint Lawrence river creating the Great Lakes in North America are the biggest ones. Without those land features life for all animals and Humans would be completely different. It would of made are lives a big hassle without it back then and now. Would you explain to me that these things are just luck and geology? Would you explain to me that these Aliens could create entire planets and solar systems or somehow morph already existing land on already existing Earth in already existed solar system?

Like the OP stated, he worked his religion together with the Ancient Astronaut theory. It be Ancient God theory. If you call your creator and creator of everything an Alien then you're correct. If you start explaining Pyramids and Monuments with that same Alien you would be correct I think because the Ancient Alien show said this - The architect of the Pyramids had conversations with the Gods and so then your Alien explained information inside the architects brain and others to make sure the job got completed correctly. A problem is the Aliens need to also be flooding the Nile at precisely the right times to get as many workers to the build site to get certain parts of the project done. I would believe that as long as the theory that Egyptians were paid poorly and the time it took to complete continues to be unproven. That's just my opinion now but there's no flying saucers stacking poorly worked stones. I like the magician guys honestly if the Pyramids need to be completed with speed.

No one can argue with that clip Abe. The Spanish witnessed the Inca hauling blocks made by an unknown sophisticated culture and all they did was place them on rubble and fill in the gaps with adobe and rough boulders.

I agree with Foerster. The site was not unfinished. It was destroyed. For a perfect parallel example see Puma Punku. The Inca tried to emulate the work and piece it back together.

The evidence is there.

It happened just as I said it did. I never saw that clip until today honest. That clip tells far more than some anectdotal Spanish account.

The big smoking gun is the precision cut.

The burden is yours now not mine.

Foerster has done a superb and thorough job. No amount of ridiculing the man is going to help your cause. He is a great guy. Watch his clips (I'm only at 100!) and you will see his sheer passion for the country, it's wildlife, it's ancient people and the Inca. He wants the truth as do we all. I see him as a very genuine man.

It's up to you now to make of it what you will.

That cut refutes the idea of pounding and it has to be explained. I would recommend people watch it again.

You talk of the clip as if it a living, breathing organism. "clips don't lie", "the clip tells".

Foerster is a quack. That has been proven. He is employed as a tour guide and has a mandate to increase awarness.

But you go ahead and trust everything he says.

The blocks at Ollyantaytambo were cut with unknown high technology. The Inca assembled the remnants from some earthquake or similar cataclysm and that is why the site looks so rough and looks nothing like Cuzco as an entire construction.

By using facts that you cannot see in your videos.

The Spaniards arrived when the Incas were still busy cutting and transporting these stones. That 'tired stone' was left where it was because the Incas had more important things on their minds (the invading Spaniards).

The site looks nothing like Cusco? Man, you REALLY should visit Peru.

Zoser, I have had quite enough of this discussion.

I was in Peru, many years ago. I visited all the places mentioned in this thread. I have visited Bolivia, Tiwanaku. Titicaca, La Paz, and so on.

Now if you ever have the time, the opportunity, and the money, go look for yourself.

Check out the video clip above. Then tell me that you don't believe what you are seeing. Are you saying it's all CGI?

you know.. I have actually watched the vid (flew back in from work tonight.. and its bloody hot so cant sleep)

and I am sorry.. I see no evidence of a high powered cutting tool used..

when you come up with real proof please let me know..

oh and before you ask.. yes.. done with some form of bronze or copper saw using sand.. something like a tree saw.. one person on each end doing the old push pull..

you will also find that they would have followed the natural flaws in the rock as well..

now the straight cut.. I would not be surprised if it was done by those guys..

what I would like to see is pic's of those cuts say.. from the 1940's or something.. that would predate powered cutting saws being available to the public..

find me old pics of those cuts zoser..

Edited by DingoLingo
  • Like 1

So you mean that the Incas extruded copper wire now? Great.

The link unfortunately shows no picture of copper wire.

It wouldn't be strong enough anyway. It would need to be steel.

Do you know why wire was mentioned?

They may have mentioned wire but they also mentioned saws. Either way, it only has to be strong enough to stay in one piece and hold grit.

The point of the exercise though was to indicate that modern extrusion is not the only means of metal fabrication.

I find this quote of interest:

"Lapidary techniques are well documented for the Aztec by Sahagun in the Florentine codex. He describes the use of string saws and hollow reed and bone drill for working the material."

http://books.google....ng saw"&f=false

Edited by Oniomancer

you know.. I have actually watched the vid (flew back in from work tonight.. and its bloody hot so cant sleep)

and I am sorry.. I see no evidence of a high powered cutting tool used..

when you come up with real proof please let me know..

oh and before you ask.. yes.. done with some form of bronze or copper saw using sand.. something like a tree saw.. one person on each end doing the old push pull..

you will also find that they would have followed the natural flaws in the rock as well..

now the straight cut.. I would not be surprised if it was done by those guys..

what I would like to see is pic's of those cuts say.. from the 1940's or something.. that would predate powered cutting saws being available to the public..

find me old pics of those cuts zoser..

Lucky you being that hot! Try living in soaking wet UK.

This is the latest smoking gun.

See what you think.

Putting aside recent conversation in this thread, I have questions to ask the Ancient Astronaut believers who say Aliens created we Humans. Before I do I want to state that I believe it's not out of the realm of possibility that "Aliens" have visited in the past and/or present. It's up to us on how to explain what the Alien is. Are the "The people who created everything" manifesting Aliens for a specific period of time to confuse us? I specifically need to know if these "Aliens" have been here the entire time and live in the same time that we do. Do they live in the same "Universe" as we do? Have they lived(First started) here a thousand years or however many years before us or after? Do these aliens have the capability to leave our "Universe" that we both have always lived in and come back? I'm unsure of what to think concerning that idea. It sounds kinda outrageous(The idea that we Humans can create technology that can move us into different "Universes" unless "The people who created everything" just does it to us or something along the lines of it.) When you discuss these things many different possibilities open up and appear to be true because the evidence of anything lacks at this time. This subjects area is different in some ways and difficult to prove. Apparently we haven't figured it out yet. Some people could of though. I believe certain Governments know, but I don't know 100%. I'm only using my thoughts and common sense to put together the puzzle or to put myself in the right direction.

The word Universe and the idea of how the Universe is explained is important. It can change, but I hope we got the basics completed. I've tried to address something along the lines of the following and mostly everything else in another forum and made woops. When I got down to it there isn't much evidence of the "Universe" the way mainstream science explains. We have pictures, telescopes and tapes. Then they're numbers and math. Nobody can ever have a camera recording every inch of the "Universe" 24/7. Not a lot of people go out into space. Humans going in Earths orbit is one thing but few have gone to our Moon. When explaining the Mars land rover robots, the way NASA got them there is debatable because of the lack of evidence that's 100% true explaining everything at this time. It could be an allusion or something during it's travel and it just dropped/put in the place we called "Mars" and we got to record it. All we have is a video tape. The pictures of Mars are vague or Red and lots of things can easily match what is seen with the Mars Rovers. I could say the same about the Moon landings as well and that we brought back video tape and rock. That's just how it is at this time. I don't agree with that idea but I can't disagree 100% at this time. There's a chance that in a few minutes I'll change my mind. They're people who hold beliefs, no matter how strong they are, that Humans will go extinct. There's a possibility that all our lives will end soon and will never know the whole truth except for some people(Governments know a lot or I'm disappointed). I sure hope that doesn't happen. I'm disagreeing because most Humans with our way of thinking will last for eternity. Humans need to leave Earth and be able to have the opportunity to live somewhere else whether being in a giant space station or another planet in my opinion and it could be seven hundred and sixty nine years from now. We have accomplished the Moon and now have remote controlled robots on Mars. The Earth will become stale for Humans in my view and there's many possibilities to explain why. Life loses it's point. It might not lose its point when regarding animals but it will to Humans. I also want to say that I do believe Mars, Earth, our Moon and everything else in our "Universe" for that matter would of, could of, should of looked completely different or different in someway but I can never prove it unless someone tells me with definite proof. Nobody was there to record it with their eyes and brain. Nobody existed unless you assume that an Alien or another intelligent race resembling humans in someway exists that can prove to it us. I heard about Pangaea or Pangea and the ones after. It makes some sense but it doesn't work. I don't hear a lot about other chunks of land that have zero evidence. The ones I do though have the land existing during the time of us Humans like Athanasius Kirchers Atlantis. Just a thought.

I've heard that the "Universe" has changed the way it looks when Humans first started recording what they saw in the sky. I've heard it still has. Certain and most things have been explained off with "Universe Science" but accounts at the beginning are impossible to disprove. Again I wonder how much truth lies in "Universe Science"? I do believe it holds truths even in the "if/when we/you put it that way". At least we got guys to the Moon and robots to Mars.

Back to my questions to the Ancient Astronaut guys and with that said -

Do you use Evolution in there at all? Survival of the Fittest in my opinion is true but it's not Evolution. Humans made animals go extinct or were the factor of making a specific species population decrease extremely to the point that mother nature in some way finished them off forever. That's what I would guess and so it would seem because they're not here anymore. Dinosaurs clearly were on this planet for a large portion of life/animals time on Earth. Why didn't some types survive like others that were told? The ones that were a few or more meters large would seem to fit given that creatures presently on Earth are basically the same but just look different. The larger/slower the animal would increase the chances of death I've heard but I go back to my point that the Earth was laid out completely different so I couldn't postulate an idea that makes sense with evidence so that large animals can live on. Moving forward, how do you account for every organism besides humans existing now and at the very beginning? Is it Aliens seeding the Earth and other planets that could sustain life because there life got stale and decided they wanted some animals to watch while spending time because they found it enjoyable? Hundreds of million years go by and some Alien created animals go extinct because the Aliens didn't want to save them. They decided to create new ones and more new ones. They died as well. Hundreds of million years go by still and then the decision is made to create us finally? The timing doesn't fit unless you choose to make the assumption that these Aliens created different intelligent species comparable to Humans before the day of our creation and the reason why we don't know about them is because the Aliens exterminated prototype humans entirely and now the Aliens are keeping in the shadows when they're near us except for select Governments.

May you please explain how the Aliens who created us got to be here first? Luckily for them, I would assume they are the only Alien race that has achieved like this and is in 1st place or they're the only true/real intelligent race that exists for a reason that's unexplainable at this time for a unknown reason.

Do you use the Big Bang Theory even know nothing says for definite that it's true? How do you explain how our "Universe" came into existence along with the Earth and the other planets we have seen? How do you explain land formations with distinct features which one would explain as luck or being man made when it isn't man made? An example is the Bosnian Pyramid which is land that's in a shape of a Pyramid. More examples in my opinion are the isthmus's of Central America and Egypt. I think the Bering Strait connecting Russia and Alaska being frozen over is fortunate/lucky because that's when Humans first started appearing on Earth according to evidence.(Central Americans would and still say they never walked any land bridge but their own. They would tell you that they have always been there.) South East Asia and the islands leading to Australia is great. Row boats and canoes can easily achieve Human migration. Migrating exists in land locked continents only for animals that cant swim long distance or fly. Another land feature are straits. The Mediterranean Sea and the Saint Lawrence river creating the Great Lakes in North America are the biggest ones. Without those land features life for all animals and Humans would be completely different. It would of made are lives a big hassle without it back then and now. Would you explain to me that these things are just luck and geology? Would you explain to me that these Aliens could create entire planets and solar systems or somehow morph already existing land on already existing Earth in already existed solar system?

Like the OP stated, he worked his religion together with the Ancient Astronaut theory. It be Ancient God theory. If you call your creator and creator of everything an Alien then you're correct. If you start explaining Pyramids and Monuments with that same Alien you would be correct I think because the Ancient Alien show said this - The architect of the Pyramids had conversations with the Gods and so then your Alien explained information inside the architects brain and others to make sure the job got completed correctly. A problem is the Aliens need to also be flooding the Nile at precisely the right times to get as many workers to the build site to get certain parts of the project done. I would believe that as long as the theory that Egyptians were paid poorly and the time it took to complete continues to be unproven. That's just my opinion now but there's no flying saucers stacking poorly worked stones. I like the magician guys honestly if the Pyramids need to be completed with speed.

I like to be able to answer all your questions there, but I can't because I am only human.

As as human civilization, we have only really begun to understand our universe in the past couple of hundred years and we are still only scratching the surface.

The problem with our study of it, is that everything we are seeing is in the far and distant past. Furthest objects we can view are some 13.5 billion light years away. We are seeing what they looked like nearly 10 billion years before the Earth was even formed. That is mind boggling in itself.

Studying the vast expanse of the Universe through telescopes is the same as studying a city through a microscope and attempting to understand the culture of the people living there. It's damn near impossible.

Newtonian physics is great for describing our local universe, but it goes out of whach when you get to the galactic level. For years it could not be understood why galaxies do not revolve according to gravitational rules. The stars near the center should orbit faster than the stars in the outer reaches. But they don't, they revolve like a wheel with all stars having approximately the same period. Matter seemed to be missing. So now thats explained with "dark matter". Problem solved using theoretical math. Problem is we can't see it.

Then it's discovered that not only is the universe expanding, but it's doing so at an accelerating rate. What the hell? So we invent "dark energy" again using theoretical math.

Now they tell us that the universe is not finite, but infinite...and the only reason we can't see further than 13.5 billion years is because thats how old the universe is. In another billion years they claim we will see more "stuff" 14.5 billion years away.

The more we discover, we more we realize that we know less of what remains to be discovered.

Seriously, you can short circuit your neurons trying to wrap your head around this. Neuro plasticity is great for becoming familiar with our world, but the universe can bugger it up.

I find there's some likelihood that life here is the result of panspermia. Someone or something seeded this planet, I just can't see how a living cell popped into existance out of some primordial slime and generated the immense diversity of life we see now.

Something logical happened that we don't understand.

Have ET's visited here in the past? I think that his very likely.

Did they show ancient man technologies? I believe that is possible.

Have I seen any evidence that this has taken place?

Absolutely not.

But I am still perplexed about the hows, and particularly the whys, of the ancient megaliths.

And because we can't fully explain either one is NOT evidence of ancient ET contact.

It can be argued 'otherwise' by taking the accounts of those WHO WERE PRESENT into account.

The site does not look 'rough', but I can tell you this until kingdom come, and you still won't believe me.

I posted photos you won't find anywhere else on the internet. Why? Because *I* shot those pics, that's why.

I even have a photo of a stone at Sillustani (NW coast of Lake Titicaca), depicting an impact of an asteroid on earth.

And I will wait till YOU find a photo depicting just that.

You can't, I know, and when you finally admit you could not find that photo, I will post mine.

You have no idea, Zoser, I was in love with anything Peru or Inca.

You will not be able to tell me something I didn't already know about the Incas

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

... Why would such a detail be omitted from history? Remember the Spanish were allegedly present when the Inca were doing all this. Did they report it? If not why not? Such a thing must be in the historical record if it were true. I hope you agree with that.

Very interesting statement, I must say.

• Like 1

Refutation of the wire theory.

I remarked earlier how I thought that the wire theory was the only remotely plausible prosaic explanation (apologies for all the adjectives).

I believe this clip refutes the wire theory. Look at this passage way/canyon which is precision cut. Impossible to do with a wire saw due to room constraints.

Showing signs of vitrification (heat).

Beginning at 1:56 to save people's time.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by zoser

Very interesting statement, I must say.

So, we are in agreement that any specialised building/cutting technique would have been recorded?

well Im bored senseless with catching up on the last few posts so Im no longer going to contribute, fed up with video overkill...

now heres something zoser may like

http://www.dnaindia....in-dead_1781786

what do I think? Yes other life doubtless exists in the universe...did they come here? We wont ever know. Regardless of how much its debated or how many head scratching facts we come across...we just cant know.

Did they come here and help cut rocks..

NO. NO. NO

If they were to help man build something, theyd have a better method than what we see,....as advanced as man is today, we see we use regular sized bricks and good mortar..

so, the aliens couldnt have come up with that? Regular sized bricks? Come on...

I mean they can get here - allegedly..... then have to worry about oversized stones that mankind finds very difficult, (but not impossible) to place? yeh right.. what a load of rubbish

PLus we have gone from pyramids to holes drilled in the big stones, to conehad skulls and now back to buildings again... round and round we go. The coneheads are not aliens, why would they be? All of a sudden aliens come here and then die in groups? Nah...

have fun!

Edited by seeder

Refutation of the wire theory.

I remarked earlier how I thought that the wire theory was the only remotely plausible prosaic explanation (apologies for all the adjectives).

I believe this clip refutes the wire theory. Look at this passage way/canyon which is precision cut. Impossible to do with a wire saw due to room constraints.

Showing signs of vitrification (heat).

Beginning at 1:56 to save people's time.

[media=]

[/media]

There's no doubt that what the ancients did is astounding.

I was glad to hear Foerster dismiss the New Age and ceremonial theories. I will give him credit for that.

We hear that all too often when something's purpose was unknown.

It was a ceremonial site or it was a "hyperdimensional portal"

It would make more sense to put great efforts into something related to habitation or food storage when they were scratching out an existance in the wilderness of the region.

So, we are in agreement that any specialised building/cutting technique would have been recorded?

Certainly should have been. The fact that it wasn't seems to imply the techniques were not very remarkable when seen.