Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Somebody please give me one reason, just ONE logical reason that aliens would have built ancient megalithic sites.

As a clear sign to everyone that they have been here is one possible reason. Then they could study the reactions of people in the future to the signs they left in the past if they wanted to. Maybe they would even have influence on what people think and how things develop.

To show how clever they are, and then to bugger off without doing anything else that might be at all helpful, such as providing the people with technology or medical science that might be of use to them

It's possible enough they did help the people then, and are still helping people today. Just because beings build huge megaliths doesn't mean they couldn't help human societies in a number of ways too. For all we know humans wouldn't even exist if it weren't for the influence of beings from some other star system(s).

Edited by nopeda

3 Reasons why I believe that the stone at Ollyantaytambo is a cut;

1) The cut is too regular and precise:

zoser3_zpsbc64d095.jpg

zoser2_zps474640f8.jpg

2) Evidence of where the tool finished and did not complete the cut. I don't believe this to be a splinter crack as happens in glass:

zoser1_zps16a213fb.jpg

3) These are the images I could find of faults and cracks.:

DSC00050.JPG

Cracked-Granite-392579.jpg

Nothing like as perfect as we see in the specimen at Ollyantaytambo.

It's the first I've heard of it, but there do seem to be a number of examples of birds playing around with fire. You said you're into corvids. Do you have any as pets? I've got some finches and have been thinking of getting a bird that would be an actual "pet", but don't like parrot type birds. I've been thinking maybe some sort of black bird.

If you are looking for an intelligent interactive pet bird that is domesticated it usually is just the parrots or cockatiel, conure lines that are truly smart and like relating to people. Crows are great in the same way and can even talk too. I never seen a Mynah bird that was domesticated as intelligent as a wild bird or parrot family. Just thought I'd let you know since you might get a bird as a pet.

Edited by White Unicorn

The idea of multiple methods is supportable but across the country and at different time periods. Bit of a stretch to know that they were capable of precision cutting at Ollyantaytambo by unknown means (as verified by Foersters clip) and then did other blocks by some alternative method at the same site.

You know there's a very simple explanation for he disparity, it's the same reason cathedrals on the UK are often built with differing methods - the mason dies and takes his secrets to the grave, or the mason has a falling out with the paymaster on the site and takes their bat and ball and goes home in a huff.

• Like 1

I knew someone would think it was a fracture line; I had considered it myself. Bit of a coincidence that it's flush with the rest of the surface don't you think? Can you find evidence of anything similar? Also similar cuts turn up in Egypt.

See this clip also (which by the way someone thinks has to be a fake):

[media=]

[/media]

Do see that all you are doing is inventing more and more unbelievable explanations to patch up a collapsing theory. Every single piece of evidence has to have some bizarre explanation to it. Yet you cannot produce one rational piece of evidence to say that it was done any other way.

The burden is on you not me. You are the ones that need to explain yourselves. I'm sitting comfortably on irrefutable evidence of high technology. You are sitting on nothing but bizarre excuses.

again.. that long cut.. I am sorry zoser.. but that is more likely done by them or someone else then it being ancient.. like I said in my earlier post.. find some old pics.. 40's 50's or something that shows those cuts.. they will predate modern stone cutting tools.. then I might start taking it seriously

As a clear sign to everyone that they have been here is one possible reason. Then they could study the reactions of people in the future to the signs they left in the past if they wanted to. Maybe they would even have influence on what people think and how things develop.

It is by no means a clear sign at all. Everything seen at these sites, despite what some insist, can be done by human hands. That is not a clear sign of anything but human engineering.

3 Reasons why I believe that the stone at Ollyantaytambo is a cut;

1) The cut is too regular and precise:

zoser3_zpsbc64d095.jpg

zoser2_zps474640f8.jpg

2) Evidence of where the tool finished and did not complete the cut. I don't believe this to be a splinter crack as happens in glass:

zoser1_zps16a213fb.jpg

3) These are the images I could find of faults and cracks.:

DSC00050.JPG

Cracked-Granite-392579.jpg

Nothing like as perfect as we see in the specimen at Ollyantaytambo.

That cut is terrible in my opinion. A person started a thread posted a video from Youtube with a guy achieving that. The examples you've shown aren't examples of terrific masonry. The seven original Wonders of the World are fantastic.(Egypts Pyramid blocks aren't examples of perfect masonry. They're far from it.) Rome was the best in my opinion. I don't think it's wise to choose certain pieces of rock and ignore the rest. It doesn't make sense. If you find a zig zag crop circle type of rock I would see what you're saying. I wonder why the Aliens taught us how to build with crap materials. Why didn't they give us planes, cars and power tools to use forever? Apparently it doesn't matter because we have those things now.

In short yes. Where was the sample taken from and how reliable is it? I'm so certain about this that I know there has to be a flaw in the methodology.

The samples were taken from several places whithin and without the pyramid. All the samples showed the same date, as did pottery shards found on site, approximately 2500 BC. There is no way around it, this is the date for the construction of the GP.

That cut is terrible in my opinion. A person started a thread posted a video from Youtube with a guy achieving that. The examples you've shown aren't examples of terrific masonry. The seven original Wonders of the World are fantastic.(Egypts Pyramid blocks aren't examples of perfect masonry. They're far from it.) Rome was the best in my opinion. I don't think it's wise to choose certain pieces of rock and ignore the rest. It doesn't make sense. If you find a zig zag crop circle type of rock I would see what you're saying. I wonder why the Aliens taught us how to build with crap materials. Why didn't they give us planes, cars and power tools to use forever? Apparently it doesn't matter because we have those things now.

I forgot. They're some stones that are to perfect it seems. Sure some guy/person could of had some sweet tools for us to use apparently and only for a little bit. It depends on what your take of what the guy/person is. The evidence for it is shotty like almost everything on this forum.

Edited by kampz

You`d think if there were aliens comming to out planet for thousands of years, there would be a few ships found. :) :)

Edited by docyabut2

I like to be able to answer all your questions there, but I can't because I am only human.

As as human civilization, we have only really begun to understand our universe in the past couple of hundred years and we are still only scratching the surface.

The problem with our study of it, is that everything we are seeing is in the far and distant past. Furthest objects we can view are some 13.5 billion light years away. We are seeing what they looked like nearly 10 billion years before the Earth was even formed. That is mind boggling in itself.

Studying the vast expanse of the Universe through telescopes is the same as studying a city through a microscope and attempting to understand the culture of the people living there. It's damn near impossible.

Newtonian physics is great for describing our local universe, but it goes out of whach when you get to the galactic level. For years it could not be understood why galaxies do not revolve according to gravitational rules. The stars near the center should orbit faster than the stars in the outer reaches. But they don't, they revolve like a wheel with all stars having approximately the same period. Matter seemed to be missing. So now thats explained with "dark matter". Problem solved using theoretical math. Problem is we can't see it.

Then it's discovered that not only is the universe expanding, but it's doing so at an accelerating rate. What the hell? So we invent "dark energy" again using theoretical math.

Now they tell us that the universe is not finite, but infinite...and the only reason we can't see further than 13.5 billion years is because thats how old the universe is. In another billion years they claim we will see more "stuff" 14.5 billion years away.

The more we discover, we more we realize that we know less of what remains to be discovered.

Seriously, you can short circuit your neurons trying to wrap your head around this. Neuro plasticity is great for becoming familiar with our world, but the universe can bugger it up.

I find there's some likelihood that life here is the result of panspermia. Someone or something seeded this planet, I just can't see how a living cell popped into existance out of some primordial slime and generated the immense diversity of life we see now.

Something logical happened that we don't understand.

Have ET's visited here in the past? I think that his very likely.

Did they show ancient man technologies? I believe that is possible.

Have I seen any evidence that this has taken place?

Absolutely not.

But I am still perplexed about the hows, and particularly the whys, of the ancient megaliths.

And because we can't fully explain either one is NOT evidence of ancient ET contact.

The problem with our study of it, is that everything we are seeing is in the far and distant past. Furthest objects we can view are some 13.5 billion light years away. We are seeing what they looked like nearly 10 billion years before the Earth was even formed. That is mind boggling in itself.

My problem is how do you know that's how it truly works and always has/will? All we used to see is a spec of light in the sky. It's true that we don't know with definite proof on how our "Universe" works and we invent things to try and make it work out. The idea of an infinite Universe seems to be impossible here in my opinion. If this is all a simulation or something resembling a simulation then the "person" could work it out so it appears that way to us I guess. Although I don't believe it will ever get that far or even matter and will figure it out excluding Governments already.

Life here is the result of panspermia. I would agree with that in a way, but I'd have to say the entire Universe was intelligently created by "someone" and the same "someone" seeded this planet and everything else unless I'm being denied critical need to know information. Then again I can't assume to disagree that an Alien that's comparable to us also exists in this Universe and seeded our planet. The time is totally awkward and would appear incorrect to me though. I stated before why make all these cool animals for hundreds of millions of years before then exterminate then so we could finally be created? I disagree with a prototype human existing before in a way from the same and apparently only race of beings who somehow came into existence in this Universe by the unknown to do everything. When I put it that way it you don't need those Aliens doing that all the time or at all. It would be nice if they just moved the old animals to another planet but they decided to murder them apparently. Why not teleport or transfer them? What about the isthmus and straits?

If you can't see how a living cell popped into existence out of some primordial slime and generated the immense diversity of life we see now then don't believe it. Remember cryptozoology, ghosts and Religion. Don't forget about those when trying to explain the Universe. As for the rest I agree.

Why can we see the remains of exploding stars or anything 13.5 billion light years away when a fire work explodes in the sky and fades away? Why isn't the star disappearing before we can see it? It's just light. Why can't I see the Alien on Planet Zs light from his flash light when he directs it my way assuming nothing solid blocks it before reaching? I don't know about that flashlight thing. The light isn't strong enough but I remember my 2nd grade teacher explaining that. One more is the idea of comets impacting our Earth and it makes no sense unless the comet is the size of the Moon or something. The Universe does confuse me. I assume I'm missing something easy. lol

Edited by kampz

Brien Foerster exhibits 3 skulls. Normal Inca comparable with our own (approx volume 1.2 litres), then what is believed to be a deformed Inca skull showing evidence of flat boarding (approx volume 1.1 litres) and a Paracas Skull showing no evidence of deformation (approx volume 1.5 litres).

You should keep to the more obscure to avoid being exposed:

The volume of a human brain, otherwise known as cranial capacity, varies depending on several factors, such as age, environment, and body size. The volume is usually measured in cubic centimeters (cm3 or cc). Modern humans have cranial capacities from 950 cm3 to 1800 cm3, but the average volume of a modern human brain is 1300 cm3 to 1500 cm3.

Source

For anyone that wonders (and I hope not many do,) a liter is 1000 cm3.

Harte

• Like 1

well Im bored senseless with catching up on the last few posts so Im no longer going to contribute, fed up with video overkill...

now heres something zoser may like

http://www.dnaindia....in-dead_1781786

what do I think? Yes other life doubtless exists in the universe...did they come here? We wont ever know. Regardless of how much its debated or how many head scratching facts we come across...we just cant know.

Did they come here and help cut rocks..

NO. NO. NO

If they were to help man build something, theyd have a better method than what we see,....as advanced as man is today, we see we use regular sized bricks and good mortar..

so, the aliens couldnt have come up with that? Regular sized bricks? Come on...

I mean they can get here - allegedly..... then have to worry about oversized stones that mankind finds very difficult, (but not impossible) to place? yeh right.. what a load of rubbish

PLus we have gone from pyramids to holes drilled in the big stones, to conehad skulls and now back to buildings again... round and round we go. The coneheads are not aliens, why would they be? All of a sudden aliens come here and then die in groups? Nah...

have fun!

Sir, you assume that other life exists in this Universe and in the way we are taught to think. You assume they didn't help us out at least just one day. There doesn't have to be more life in the Universe. I've realized the whole probability theory means nothing. I did say I think that's wrong because most Humans think our race will live on for eternity and perhaps my bloodline will live on so I hope so but it doesn't have to work that way says history. That's fact.

Concerning rocks, they're some real almost perfect stones and such out there which we can't figure out 100%. Using an Alien would easily explain this. Again I suggested to myself and everyone to explain what an Alien exactly is. Especially the one helping humans. You're right that we can't know unless that person in Bangkok really does or the Government(s) knows already. To me it seemed like you stated that anything is possible but you didn't say that necessarily.

If you believe in other intelligent life existing in the Universe before or after(in this case before) the appearance of Humans then something like Ancient Aliens would easily explain what you wrote but the evidence for it isn't before us to examine I think or do you know something?

If you ask me I've been tossing around the idea of "manifested" Aliens or Super Humans like magicians moving blocks of stone with their brains which would just be deleted or of died after the objective was completed. I can't disprove it at this time. Apparently the Government says there's no other life in our Universe at this time. I can't disprove that. Why would they deny? Is it because the little Grey Alien wanted to make crop circles and rip apart farm animals? Is it because the Reptilian wanted to rape me and others in my sleep? That is if we remembered. I could of said yes. I'll never know. After making love they slap a probe in your ass or a metal rod in your body? If you ask me the Men in Black are having sex with each other and you. In all seriousness, just "manifest" the thing in our bodies. What if Humans start expanding in the Universe? It would be neat to meet other intelligent species especially if we've both have always been advancing technology wise at the same rate for some reason. They also could just be super intelligent and extremely friendly. Maybe we will find them attractive? What if they're the same as us?

Edited by kampz

You must look into the magic mirror ,as for all this talk about the pots &panspermia IT boggles the mind ! Were all part of the answer. THe question is still Dont Panic.and 42 is the real solution !

You must look into the magic mirror ,as for all this talk about the pots &panspermia IT boggles the mind ! Were all part of the answer. THe question is still Dont Panic.and 42 is the real solution !

Dam it Doneteatus! Always posting in those blaaahhhdy riddles! :P Gotta love it.

What a polite post, thanks! But no need for Sir. (master is fine tho!!)

My replies inline as cannot do the multiquote thingy, no idea why not!

Sir, you assume that other life exists in this Universe and in the way we are taught to think. You assume they didn't help us out at least just one day.

Right here I have to say, if we were not intelligent 'enough' to build stuff if and when they allegedly first came, why bother trying to teach us anything at all like building, why not teach a universal alphabet? Medicine? Dentistry? PROPER EMBALMING Techniques like we have today, where people like Lenin still look fresh many years later? You know, teach usefull stuff? The importance of world peace? The importance of pollution? But Oh no - they just helped us shift a few rocks then bugger off again? barstrds, they come all that way and didnt teach us 'realy important stuff at all...

Why? What did that benefit them?

Ancient men had 'homes' stone or otherwise... the monuments were for worship of the kings or gods or whatever, and as today, look at a church, cathedral, mosque... they are all built 'different' to regular homes..

There doesn't have to be more life in the Universe. I've realized the whole probability theory means nothing. I did say I think that's wrong because most Humans think our race will live on for eternity and perhaps my bloodline will live on so I hope so but it doesn't have to work that way says history. That's fact.

No life forms will live for eternity, well maybe the microscopic ones that can adapt fast. Its an absoluteb certainty, one day - our sun dies, so too will all life. Unless microbes can adapt for space weather..

Concerning rocks, they're some real almost perfect stones and such out there which we can't figure out 100%.

Who is we? Zoser and forum junkies maybe? Many established professional people who study them have their ideas.. no-one ever bothers looking into 'them' tho, they just watch youtube alien vids who say. 'say'...'we havent got a clue'.....they just cannot accept human ingenuity..remember necessity is the mother of invention...(think McGuiver!)

Using an Alien would easily explain this.

Yeh and it could explain 'everything else too'

Again I suggested to myself and everyone to explain what an Alien exactly is.

Ask the native american indians when they lost the lands to the illegal aliens!!

Especially the one helping humans. You're right that we can't know unless that person in Bangkok really does or the Government(s) knows already. To me it seemed like you stated that anything is possible but you didn't say that necessarily.

If aliens had come here with a sense of helping us, then why has it taken us thousdans of years more... to become high tec? For ex, we learned less than 100 years ago that doctors should wash their hands in hospitals to prevent the spread of infection, only 100 years ago that was figured, youd think the old aliens would have said to ancient man, with his fingernails full of poop...WASH YOUR HANDS!?

Who taught us antibiotics, penecilin? Antibacterial products? Man did it, THE PESKY ALIENS THO, AND CLEARLY HIGH TECH ....JUST MOVED A FEW BOULDERS, HOW BLOODY RUDE OF THEM TO NOT SHARE STUFF THAT COULD HAVE MADE THIS A MUCH BETTER WORLD..

They will have been high tec....but they supposedly shared none of the tech, or medicinal knowledge, heck even diet advice no they didnt give us anything that would save lives, cure disease, or know how to make a wheel...they just helped with rocks? Bloody waste of time them coming then eh? What a bloody waste on interstellar travel..

If you believe in other intelligent life existing in the Universe before or after(in this case before) the appearance of Humans then something like Ancient Aliens would easily explain what you wrote but the evidence for it isn't before us to examine I think or do you know something?

see above.

If you ask me I've been tossing around the idea of "manifested" Aliens or Super Humans like magicians moving blocks of stone with their brains which would just be deleted or of died after the objective was completed. I can't disprove it at this time. Apparently the Government says there's no other life in our Universe at this time.

the govt says that? Sure? Science done the maths and its cert I believe, law of odds or whatever

I can't disprove that. Why would they deny? Is it because the little Grey Alien wanted to make crop circles and rip apart farm animals? Is it because the Reptilian wanted to rape me and others in my sleep? That is if we remembered. I could of said yes. I'll never know. After making love they slap a probe in your ass or a metal rod in your body?

Yes and nowadays the probes are simply called dildos, and come in many different colors and sizes etc, the aliens passed that one on to us alright, and some folk couldnt get enough so made them ourselves! What a gift? Always waiting for when you need it!

Question? What can a probe pick up in someones ass? tempertature? Humidity? Aroma?

Why no xrays, ct scans or whatever they are called, brain scans, blood tests? Why dont they weigh folk? Damed stupid aliens eh, even star trek had a tricorder idea, but aliens?.... No - just 6 inches of love which they called probes...haha, pervs!

If you ask me the Men in Black are having sex with each other and you. In all seriousness, just "manifest" the thing in our bodies. What if Humans start expanding in the Universe?

Unfortunately by the time humans expand, so too will the universe have expanded, so may NEVER happen..

It would be neat to meet other intelligent species especially if we've both have always been advancing technology wise at the same rate for some reason. They also could just be super intelligent and extremely friendly. Maybe we will find them attractive? What if they're the same as us?

There could indeed be intelligent life in many places, but maybe they use their intelligence in other ways? Man has the desire to conquer, explore, travel. We cant expect other life forms to have such human egos, can we? Fish dont build a wheel, they dont think that way, and they are another lifeform.......

Edited by seeder

Terrible reasoning. Think about in terms of the Inca. They take the trouble (supposedly) to drag hundred tonne blocks to the site perfectly finished only to stand them on rubble and plug the gaps with boulders and adobe? What a ridiculous assertion. No wonder archaeology has got itself into such a hole.

Talk about believing anything. This is the worst example I have ever heard.

mmm, but then you could also argue that the ETs take the trouble to construct enormous temples and pyramids and what have you by means of technology unknown to mankind, but then zip off again without giving them anything that might be of more practical use?

You`d think if there were aliens comming to out planet for thousands of years, there would be a few ships found. :) :)

Funnily, people say exactly the opposite when they want to argue how implausible, say, Roswell was; they seem quite insistent that ETs would be so advanced that they would never possibly crash. So ....

Nothing I am saying is new but I had to put my 2 cents in.

My wife could never understand by I would get so bent out of shape by the claims these 'ancient alien theorist' make. To me it's like a type of misanthropy. It's an insult to the human race, the cultures that built these things by hand. Why did they build them and exactly how may not be known in the absolute but we know thy could have and that is infinitely more likely than the aliens coming down to help us seemingly inept humans build things with rocks. There are so many reasons none of it makes sense. What exactly did these ancient aliens do that cannot be explained by anthropological research? What great leaps in technology have been found to be completely unexplainable?

Instead all I have seen is a group of people make huge leaps in logic while completely disregarding man's creativity, ingenuity and ability to do what these 'theorists' claim is impossible, work really hard with tools they had for reasons we cannot understand. Most of today's world is so far removed from the of manually creating anything that I am not surprised these people are not claiming barns built by the Amish could not be done since they still use hand tools.

Most cannot imagine a life without all of the things we take for granted. We go about or daily lives barely noticing a twenty story apartment complex being built within a few months by perhaps a couple if hundred men.

The people that built the monuments were not motivated by the same things as we are. They were not societies of instant gratification. If something took decades or longer, that is what had to be done. Instead the 'ancient alien theorists' reduce the builders to unmotivated, child-like idiots who need bogus space beings to enlighten them. BS. They enjoy the money an infamy while unfortunately instilling some to believe we are still idiots and need guidance from 'space gods'.

It does have a creepy antihuman almost racist element to it if you really think about it.

Just because we do not know precisely how something was done does not make impossible. If it could have been done why leap to aliens?

All those aliens helping us out and not one dropped tool or piece of litter? :no: Really? :no:

• Like 2

The samples were taken from several places whithin and without the pyramid. All the samples showed the same date, as did pottery shards found on site, approximately 2500 BC. There is no way around it, this is the date for the construction of the GP.

My understanding has always been that the GP was repaired around the time of the early dynasties. This is most probably what they have detected.

Edited by zoser

again.. that long cut.. I am sorry zoser.. but that is more likely done by them or someone else then it being ancient.. like I said in my earlier post.. find some old pics.. 40's 50's or something that shows those cuts.. they will predate modern stone cutting tools.. then I might start taking it seriously

That's fair enough. It is difficult to prove either way I agree. However there is evidence of vitrification when the camera zooms in and a radius effect that is difficult to explain with a modern power tool. Foerster remarks that the cuts used in the canyons and caves for the precision stone removal always shows a small radius.

The Ollantaytambo cut is much more decisive and difficult to explain. I need to watch a few more clips from Peru then I'll put together another summary this time to do with precision masonry putting together the key pieces of evidence.

Funnily, people say exactly the opposite when they want to argue how implausible, say, Roswell was; they seem quite insistent that ETs would be so advanced that they would never possibly crash. So ....

sadly many of the aliens died and got buried in peruvian and mexican cemetries, so they decided to keep away, coz man was so filthy he didnt even wash his hands...and they didnt think to tell him... they were just rock shifters

I honestly don't know how to answer your last question. You are asking about evidence of precision high technology outside of Peru and Bolivia circa 2500BC.

My belief is that the GP is much older so I wouldn't count that. I do believe that the GP is ancient high technology (visitors).

Second part of your question.

You ask influenced by whom?

To cut through a lot of the story my understanding is that Egypt was abandoned in pre-history and the people scattered to various part of the Mediterranean area and Persia.

I had not heard of the Sardinia pyramid until you mentioned it but my version seems to correlate with this.

At approx 4000 BC there was a diaspora and Egypt began again. This later (circa 3100BC) led to what we know of as dynastic Egypt.

There is much more but in brief that is my understanding.

Did I answer your question?

My point was that we have 2 ziggurats of similar age and shape, but very far apart. By that we can start thinking about who influenced whom and when.

This is not about those ziggurats at all, btw.

If you say aliens must have build those stone structures in Bolivia and Peru, then you must show us an example of how the aliens built in the past, and only then can you say it might have been aliens who built temples and fortifications in Peru and Bolivia.

Now all we can say is that we don't know exactly who built what and when.

( I took a while writing this as was watching the news at same time, so when it got posted its already one page back, so heres a bump as I feel it important not to be missed)

What a polite post, thanks! But no need for Sir. (master is fine tho!!)

My replies inline as cannot do the multiquote thingy, no idea why not!

Sir, you assume that other life exists in this Universe and in the way we are taught to think. You assume they didn't help us out at least just one day.

Right here I have to say, if we were not intelligent 'enough' to build stuff if and when they allegedly first came, why bother trying to teach us anything at all like building, why not teach a universal alphabet? Medicine? Dentistry? PROPER EMBALMING Techniques like we have today, where people like Lenin still look fresh many years later? You know, teach usefull stuff? The importance of world peace? The importance of pollution? But Oh no - they just helped us shift a few rocks then bugger off again? barstrds, they come all that way and didnt teach us 'realy important stuff at all...

Why? What did that benefit them?

Ancient men had 'homes' stone or otherwise... the monuments were for worship of the kings or gods or whatever, and as today, look at a church, cathedral, mosque... they are all built 'different' to regular homes..

There doesn't have to be more life in the Universe. I've realized the whole probability theory means nothing. I did say I think that's wrong because most Humans think our race will live on for eternity and perhaps my bloodline will live on so I hope so but it doesn't have to work that way says history. That's fact.

No life forms will live for eternity, well maybe the microscopic ones that can adapt fast. Its an absoluteb certainty, one day - our sun dies, so too will all life. Unless microbes can adapt for space weather..

Concerning rocks, they're some real almost perfect stones and such out there which we can't figure out 100%.

Who is we? Zoser and forum junkies maybe? Many established professional people who study them have their ideas.. no-one ever bothers looking into 'them' tho, coz that means more than 5 mins searching google or youtube...its a fact, if people cant find the info they need in first few search results, they give up searching, and no searching, means no research whatsoever.

Earlier in this thread I countered a lot of points zoser raised with my own research into things like drill cores, when he had assumed they were lazer drills or whatever, and that ancient 'man' couldnt have done it, he even used the words impossible...but that was only to 'his' way of thinking.,...man did have drills!! I found ther proof, so can anyone - who broadens their horizons, and finds fact for themselves, and STOPS geting their info from youtube or just forums!

No these lazy people just watch youtube alien vids who say. 'say'...'we havent got a clue'.....they just cannot accept human ingenuity..remember necessity is the mother of invention...(think McGuiver!)

Using an Alien would easily explain this.

Yeh and it could explain 'everything else too'

Again I suggested to myself and everyone to explain what an Alien exactly is.

Ask the native american indians when they lost the lands to the illegal aliens!!

Especially the one helping humans. You're right that we can't know unless that person in Bangkok really does or the Government(s) knows already. To me it seemed like you stated that anything is possible but you didn't say that necessarily.

If aliens had come here with a sense of helping us, then why has it taken us thousdans of years more... to become high tec? For ex, we learned less than 100 years ago that doctors should wash their hands in hospitals to prevent the spread of infection, only 100 years ago that was figured, youd think the old aliens would have said to ancient man, with his fingernails full of poop...WASH YOUR HANDS!?

Who taught us antibiotics, penecilin? Antibacterial products? Man did it, THE PESKY ALIENS THO, AND CLEARLY HIGH TECH ....JUST MOVED A FEW BOULDERS, HOW BLOODY RUDE OF THEM TO NOT SHARE STUFF THAT COULD HAVE MADE THIS A MUCH BETTER WORLD..

They will have been high tec....but they supposedly shared none of the tech, or medicinal knowledge, heck even diet advice no they didnt give us anything that would save lives, cure disease, or know how to make a wheel...they just helped with rocks? Bloody waste of time them coming then eh? What a bloody waste on interstellar travel..

see above.

If you ask me I've been tossing around the idea of "manifested" Aliens or Super Humans like magicians moving blocks of stone with their brains which would just be deleted or of died after the objective was completed. I can't disprove it at this time. Apparently the Government says there's no other life in our Universe at this time.

the govt says that? Sure? Science done the maths and its cert I believe, law of odds or whatever

I can't disprove that. Why would they deny? Is it because the little Grey Alien wanted to make crop circles and rip apart farm animals? Is it because the Reptilian wanted to rape me and others in my sleep? That is if we remembered. I could of said yes. I'll never know. After making love they slap a probe in your ass or a metal rod in your body?

Yes and nowadays the probes are simply called dildos, and come in many different colors and sizes etc, the aliens passed that one on to us alright, and some folk couldnt get enough so made them ourselves! What a gift? Always waiting for when you need it!

Question? What can a probe pick up in someones ass? tempertature? Humidity? Aroma?

Why no xrays, ct scans or whatever they are called, brain scans, blood tests? Why dont they weigh folk? Damed stupid aliens eh, even star trek had a tricorder idea, but aliens?.... No - just 6 inches of love which they called probes...haha, pervs!

If you ask me the Men in Black are having sex with each other and you. In all seriousness, just "manifest" the thing in our bodies. What if Humans start expanding in the Universe?

Unfortunately by the time humans expand, so too will the universe have expanded, so may NEVER happen..

It would be neat to meet other intelligent species especially if we've both have always been advancing technology wise at the same rate for some reason. They also could just be super intelligent and extremely friendly. Maybe we will find them attractive? What if they're the same as us?

There could indeed be intelligent life in many places, but maybe they use their intelligence in other ways? Man has the desire to conquer, explore, travel. We cant expect other life forms to have such human egos, can we? Fish dont build a wheel, they dont think that way, and they are another lifeform.......

Edited by seeder