Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Just the notion of Aliens cutting stones on earth,Leaving absoultuly not a signal artifact,or piece of tooling. Afterall You Fly all that way to earth,land get out and teach,build,co-mengal what ever they say they did,and leave nothing.? Really ,sounds a bit off the mark. But Keep Looking Up There out there man !

:tu:

ah but many of their 'probes' have been found... as seen here

post-135078-0-90398200-1356728613_thumb.

and some still work, if you go gentle

Edited by seeder

a nice commernt uder the video says..

tourmalinehunter 7 months ago

I think that it's almost comical how scientists date megalithic sites like these - Well we found some bones and wood around the site , so those must have been left here by the builders . With that kind of narrow minded thinking they call themselves "experts" what a joke . Until we find a way of dating the stone itself or when it was actually worked then we have no way of knowing for sure when it was built or by who . Dunns work with weathering is about as close to actual dating as I have seen .

·

here here!!

Edited by seeder

My final post of the day. The following clip gives several good arguments why Ollyantaytambo was built using special high technology. The point of most interest to me begins at 5:20.

Mr O made the argument that the vitrification was not the result of high temperature but the result of polishing.

Wacth this clip to see why he is wrong. At the 'Wall of Living Rock' we see where the andesite blocks have been excavated. Guess what the finish is like in the rock left behind? It's smooth vitrified. Would the ancients polish the mountain from where rock was extracted?

If it gets snipped, just paste the title into youtube.

With that I will say 'goodnight'. Slowly slowly catch the monkey.

Ollantaytambo: Impossible Archaeology & Alien Technology?

My final post of the day. The following clip gives several good arguments why Ollyantaytambo was built using special high technology. The point of most interest to me begins at 5:20.

Mr O made the argument that the vitrification was not the result of high temperature but the result of polishing.

Wacth this clip to see why he is wrong. At the 'Wall of Living Rock' we see where the andesite blocks have been excavated. Guess what the finish is like in the rock left behind? It's smooth vitrified.

and the video makes that clear eh? To make such a statement you need to have seen with your eyes or close up HD images you cant possibly tell that from a low res youtube vid, now can you?

Slowly slowly catch the monkey.

Thats never gonna happen...

Could the precision stones be a sort of "mold"? Concrete's one of those "marvel" technologies that revolutionised building but it's not really that complex a thing, maybe they poured the stones on site, waited for them to dry and then erected them. Maybe it's ground up androsite as the bonding agent in the slurry.

Could the precision stones be a sort of "mold"? Concrete's one of those "marvel" technologies that revolutionised building but it's not really that complex a thing, maybe they poured the stones on site, waited for them to dry and then erected them. Maybe it's ground up androsite as the bonding agent in the slurry.

and could they have used warm lava - in a mold, from a flow sompleace, or is lava reheatable?

Edited by seeder

Wacth this clip to see why he is wrong. At the 'Wall of Living Rock' we see where the andesite blocks have been excavated. Guess what the finish is like in the rock left behind? It's smooth vitrified. Would the ancients polish the mountain from where rock was extracted?

If it gets snipped, just paste the title into youtube.

With that I will say 'goodnight'. Slowly slowly catch the monkey.

Ollantaytambo: Impossible Archaeology & Alien Technology?

abalone-kerang%20mata%207.jpg

That has to be one of the worst episodes I've ever seen of that, having to listen to them tell lie after lie and insubstantiation after insubstantiation.

Georgie boy sat right there and contradicted himself. Lasers or saws Georgie? which was it? It can't be both. That sure doesn't look like a quarry to me either. Since when do they quarry rocks bi-symmetrically? They even called it the temple of the condor. Looks to me like something that's been partially carved out and finished.

I'd love to know where foerster and his buddy* got all this info they're so positive about, since it contradicts everything supposedly known about the site. I still have yet to see any independent verification of this ubiquitous vitrification as vitrification.

Martell, what the frig is he talking about? They're clearly separate blocks and he's talking like they're fused into a solid mass.

And birnes. Excuse me, am I the only one who noticed the nice trail going up the side of this un-scaleable vertical cliff, or the fact that everything to one side of said cliff is artificially built up?

And the phrase is "Softy, softy, catchy monkey," to which end you're going to have to do better than this stampede of braying donkeys.

*(Anyone else getting a laugh over this guy's name?)

Edited by Oniomancer

abalone-kerang%20mata%207.jpg

That has to be one of the worst episodes I've ever seen of that, having to listen to them tell lie after lie and insubstantiation after insubstantiation.

Georgie boy sat right there and contradicted himself. Lasers or saws Georgie? which was it? It can't be both. That sure doesn't look like a quarry to me either. Since when do they quarry rocks bi-symmetrically? They even called it the temple of the condor. Looks to me like something that's been partially carved out and finished.

I'd love to know where foerster and his buddy* got all this info they're so positive about, since it contradicts everything supposedly known about the site. I still have yet to see any independent verification of this ubiquitous vitrification as vitrification.

Martell, what the frig is he talking about? They're clearly separate blocks and he's talking like they're fused into a solid mass.

And birnes. Excuse me, am I the only one who noticed the nice trail going up the side of this un-scaleable vertical cliff, or the fact that everything to one side of said cliff is artificially built up?

And the phrase is "Softy, softy, catchy monkey," to which end you're going to have to do better than this stampede of braying donkeys.

*(Anyone else getting a laugh over this guy's name?)

Yep! a gigle indeed

And softly often has the letter 'L' in it too! (sorry)

well lets put it this way then shall we...we are the aliens and we visit another planet...being smarter than the locals we have a look about, get to understand a few things etc... we see whats needed, and what isnt known... what lifes like etc. Star Trek was fiction we know, but the had a rule not to interfere, unless no other choice

And the sanitation is poor, which can spread disease...the water needs boiling ideally, the diet is not balanced, the lifespan is half what it couild be....people think the earth is FLAT...people die from infections that can be easily avoided, if they ate more fruit theyfd have the necessary vitamin c etc....we see there are GODS with animal heads etc...we know these are not gods so do we say so? Well I could go on but hopefully you can think about what WE will do if ever we are the alien visitors..

when white man went to africa he took the notion of organised religion, he taught a new language and writing.. he dug wells so cleaner water could be found...he installed an education system...he dressed the natives.. HE TOOK CLOCKS, MARVELOUS BIT OF KIT THE NATIVES NEVER HAD..etc etc....heck we even sent a probe into space with the shape of a man, our star system plotted etc...maths equations, ...YES us MERE humans thought of that, so life - if they find the probe, can buzz us...but these ancient aliens bought nothing and left nothing...yet they were friendly and helped stack rocks..only? Why no calling cards? They bring nothing, but knowledge how to stack rocks.... which is pretty much all ancient man ever did know, when buidling his own camps/shelters

So you can fantasise about aliens stacking rocks and leaving earth, but that doesnt make it so. As said before you have to weigh all the evidence. Theres NONE for aliens.... but plenty...plenty for ancient mans skills. When no evidence is found, you can simply weigh the probability... but pls dont weigh up if alien vids seem right becuase you may have little real understanding of things..(how can they -seem right - logically?) The vids are based on supposition, not facts

Ok me and you have to assume when visiting another planet with other guys.

I don't know if they came here or if they brought anything and if they exist 24/7. Explaining information in our brains somehow or programming our brains makes sense in my opinion.

I don't know 100% if ancient Aliens existed. I don't know if the same ancient aliens were "manifestations" of real aliens for just one Earth day.

Edited by kampz

You assume pollution exists forever even if Humans don't attempt to clean it up or guys like Grey Aliens. I would have to assume Grey Aliens exist. I don't know if they exist in this Universe or somewhere else 24/7.

Your definitions of Alien are fine but I'm talking about a Alien that looks kinda like a Grey Alien that just appeared for a few minutes and never came back if it has ever happened. That's all. What about Humans that look a little different that have magical powers if they ever existed? Wizards I guess.

You assume that microscopic organisms that can adapt fast can maybe live for eternity in our solar system and you assume that the Sun will be here next week or die at all.

I tried primordial soup and lightning and it didn't work.

Unless you have a tremendous fantasy reaction or something like that is true.

I could of picked out anyone who mentions aliens and swing it in the way I did or when other people say life exists in the Universe without a doubt like you did.

Edited by kampz

Yep! a gigle indeed

And softly often has the letter 'L' in it too! (sorry)

I've always heard it with no L like pidgin English.

Kampz wrote:

I tried primordial soup and lightning and it didn't work.

Did you use paprika?

• Like 2

Why cant there be Orange,Purple,Pink Aliens? It at least would be a party conversation piece ! :alien::clap:

That was suggested by the French chemist Davidovits, but it is known an artificial conglomerate or concrete or mold can be distinguished from natural ones.

But part of his theory can explain the smooth and shiny surfaces of the Incan stones (acids):

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=2295#entry4587189

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=2295#entry4587224

Edited by Abramelin

I'm thinking about how we can break shale usinf only a hammer and chisel, what other rocks break like that?

Most limestone breaks quite easily both horizontally and vertically resulting in, in many cases, surprisingly flat surfaces. Especially horizontally, as limestone is just compressed silt, and silt is spread out horizontally on the ocean floor. The same is true for shale but in that case, shale is made of clay particles (and feces) whereas limestone is made of plankton shells, etc. (calcium carbonate) (and fish feces.) LOL

Reminds me of W C Fields' comment about why he never drank water.

Harte

• Like 1

Pouring molten rock into molds, fusing rocks together with lasers?

More information is needed about vitrification. How it happens, why etc.

These videos keep showing it and I'm wondering what archeologists (real ones) say about it.

Most limestone breaks quite easily both horizontally and vertically resulting in, in many cases, surprisingly flat surfaces. Especially horizontally, as limestone is just compressed silt, and silt is spread out horizontally on the ocean floor. The same is true for shale but in that case, shale is made of clay particles (and feces) whereas limestone is made of plankton shells, etc. (calcium carbonate) (and fish feces.) LOL

Reminds me of W C Fields' comment about why he never drank water.

Harte

Depends on the variety and how it's bedded. From what I've seen the more clay it has, the more it behaves like slate. Others though are strong and make great carving stone and dimension stone for building.

Some other rocks that split comparatively easily besides slate, are shale and other mudstones and siltstones, most sandstones and schists, on up to certain variates of gneiss. Occasionally you can get a nice clean break in granites, etc. if you can catch them on a vein.

I just dont see how people can be so ignorant to believe that with all the galaxies, stars, and other planets out there, that we are the only ones here. I truely believe that the proof is coming.

I just dont see how people can be so ignorant to believe that with all the galaxies, stars, and other planets out there, that we are the only ones here. I truely believe that the proof is coming.

This thread is not about 'do aliens exist' but about 'where they here in the distant past and did they build temples and such'.

• Like 1

These videos keep showing it and I'm wondering what archeologists (real ones) say about it.

They mainly say 2 things: (1) the surface of the stones were polished, and (2) weathering ("patina").

They mainly say 2 things: (1) the surface of the stones were polished, and (2) weathering ("patina").

Where rock has been removed there is vitrification and yet they didn't bother to level it to the degree that they did with the blocks. They obviously could have done because the blocks on the ground testify to such possibility.

Why should they have made the remaining rock level? I wouldn't have expected them to because it was their quarry. Yet the vitrification is there.

So another major piece of evidence; it can be found if you look hard enough.

For anyone that has watched the clips there can only be one true conclusion as to how this was done and it literally screams out as being the case.

There are a few other curio's on that rather 'disturbing' clip than need to be examined such as the saw marks and I will try and look at these other issues later today.

There is only one thing to say about it. Intense heat. Think about glass and how it is made.

There is only one thing to say about it. Intense heat. Think about glass and how it is made.

which, as you rightly point out, is done with glassmaking.

dangerous and time consuming certainly - but the question remains is it also doable?

Not at all:

Shiny, dense and black varnishes form on basalt, fine quartzites and metamorphosed shales due to these rocks' relatively high resistance to weathering.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_varnish

Desert Rock Varnish

IMG_6565.jpg

The slowest accumulating terrestrial sedimentary deposit known, desert varnish is usually dark brown to black in color depending on the relative abundance of MnO2. Archaeologists often utilize desert varnish for relative age determinations. Although this application has proven unreliable, recent studies suggest that the chemical microstratigraphy in desert varnish can provide valuable information about past environmental fluctuations. Other applications of desert varnish have also been found. While some varnish deposits are uniform and continuous, most desert varnish appears in discontinuous patches of variable thickness and texture (Staley et al., 1991). The primary components which make up desert varnish are clays and iron and manganese oxides that are derived from air-borne dust and other sources external to the underlying rock. Clay minerals, such as montmorillonite and illite, comprise more than 70 percent of the varnish and are involved in manganese fixation. Iron (predominantly ferric) and manganese oxides constitute the bulk of the remainder (~30%) and are dispersed

throughout the clay layer.

Desert varnish has been around for nearly 100,000 years, and can be found worldwide in arid to semiarid environments. For centuries, desert varnish has invoked scientific curiosity. Alexander von Humboldt first noticed desert varnish in the early nineteenth century while traveling through South America (Liu and Broecker, 2000); Charles Darwin observed it on his early expeditions as well (Staley et al., 1991). Defined as a distinct morphological entity which appears naturally as a thin, dark coating, desert varnish has an abrupt boundary with the underlying rock.

The primary components which make up desert varnish are clays and iron and manganese oxides that are derived from air-borne dust and other sources external to the underlying rock. Although these varnishes are widespread, no comprehensive global comparisons of their occurrences and properties have been conducted. Most work on desert varnish has been directed towards its characterization and understanding its origin (Staley et al., 1991). Clay minerals, such as montmorillonite and illite, comprise more than 70 percent of the varnish and are involved in manganese fixation. Illite in particular is known to fix Mn under pH and oxidation-reduction conditions at which varnish forms. Small amounts of kaolinite and chlorite are present in some samples (Potter and Rossman, 1977). The average composition of the complex clay mixture in extracted varnish was determined by electron microprobe analysis to be as follows: Na0.2 K0.3(Al1.6Mg0.3Fe0.2)(Si3.5Al0.5O10)(OH)2 Iron (predominantly ferric) and manganese oxides constitute the bulk of the remainder (~30%) and are dispersed throughout the clay layer. These oxides are likely present as external coatings on the clay particles. It has been suggested that the clay and oxide phases in desert varnish may be mutually dependent: the clay depends on oxides for resistance to erosion, and oxides depend on clay for transport and deposition (Potter and Rossman, 1977).

In 1981, Dorn and Oberlander observed that manganese-rich varnish is often present in places where water intermittently streams over rock surfaces. These moistened surfaces are favorable for microbial colonization and development. Based on these observations, they suggested that natural desert varnish and other manganese rich rock varnishes in nondesert environments are products of microbial activity in which microorganisms concentrate ambient manganese that becomes greatly enhanced in brown to black varnish.

The growth rates of rock varnish vary from <1 to 40 µm per thousand years on subaerially exposed rock surfaces and rarely reach thicknesses >200 µm, regardless of age. The primary components which make up desert varnish are clays (nearly 70%) and iron and manganese oxides that are derived from air-borne dust and other sources external to the underlying rock

http://www.aquatic-experts.com/What_is_Desert_Rock_Varnish.html

Most earth scientists thinking about geochemical sediments envision stratigraphic sequences, not natural rock exposures. Yet, rarely do we see the true coloration and appearance of natural rock faces without some masking by biogeochemical curtains. Geochemical sediments known as rock coatings (Table 8.1) control the hue and chroma of bare-rock landscapes. Tufa and travertine (Chapter 6), beachrock (Chapter 11), and nitrate efflorescences (Chapter 12) exemplify circumstances where geochemical sediments can cover rocks. Perhaps because its ability to alter a landscape’s appearance dramatically (Fig. 8.1), the literature on rock varnish remains one of the largest in the general arena of rock coatings (Chapter 10 in Dorn 1998).

>>> Table 8.1. Different types of rock coatings (adapted from Dorn, 1998)

http://alliance.la.asu.edu/dorn/VarnishPages/GeochemicalSediments/GeochemicalSediments.html

There are over a dozen different types of rock coatings (Table 1). Within each type, tremendous variety exists at spatial scales from kilometres to micrometres. For example, there are at least six different types of silica glazes (Dorn, 1998: 294-312). Interdigitation also exists between different types of rock coatings, resulting in complex microstratigraphic sequences. For example, lava flows in the arid Ashikule Basin of Tibet host carbonate skins, dust films, lithobiontic coatings, oxalate crusts, phosphate skins, rock varnish, silica glazes, and sulfate crusts. In another example, lithobionts like lichens are normally associated with rock weathering, but they can also play key roles in generating silica glazes (Lee and Parsons, 1999) and oxalate crusts (Beazley et al., 2002). Given the variety and complexity of rock coatings, it should be of no surprise that researchers not infrequently confuse different types of coatings in their data collection and analysis.

http://alliance.la.asu.edu/dorn/VarnishPages/RockCoatingsWeb/DesertRockCoatings.html

Silica Glaze is a broad category of rock coatings that are dominated by amorphous silica with variable amounts of aluminum and iron. They are usually less than 200µm thick, with a clear white to orange shiny luster, but they can be darker in appearance. Silica glazes have been noted in warm deserts, cold deserts like Antarctica, on dry tropical islands, along tropical rivers, mid-latitude humid temperate settings, and various archaeological contexts. Silica glazes probably precipitate from soluble Al-Si complexes [Al(OSi(OH)3)2+] that are released from the weathering of phyllosilicate minerals.

http://alliance.la.asu.edu/rockart/stabilityindex/4WeatheringDeposits/RockCoatingsBasic.html

So you see, a 'glaze' can be formed naturally.

What I suggest is that the Incas used a chemical form of 'weathering' to create a shiny varnish on their stones.

• Like 3

From the link in your post #2294 , Zoser :

Whilst the spectra do not show explicitly that the surface is vitrified, the composition is that of a glaze. It has a different makeup to the limestone body. This means it is very likely that the glaze was made from a ceramic paste applied to the limestone surface. This is clear from the comparison with the ancient glazed ceramic pottery shards.

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/evidence-of-vitrified-stonework-in-the-inca-vestiges-of-peru/

Like I showed you in my former post, this glaze can be created via a different process.

• Like 1

Like I said, Davidovits theory and succesful experiments don't mean the Incas molded and by that created the huge megalithic stones, only that they could have used a similar and readily available technique to give their stones a shiny and smoothly polished surface. I you reread what I posted you will maybe come up (again) with the fact that no calciumcarbonate is present in the stones, but calciumoxide is, as I showed you, and that works even better.

Recent discoveries and work by a Dr Joseph Davidovits of the Geopolymer Institute have produced some remarkable insights into the processes the ancients may well have used to construct these amazing fortresses. Softening Stone with Plant Extracts.

Amazingly, a recent ethnological discovery has actually shown that some witch-doctors of the HUANKA tradition remarkably, use no tools in the making of small stone objects, but in fact still use a chemical solution made from plant extracts to actually soften the stone material!

According to Dr. Davidovits, in a paper that was written by Dr. Davidovits, A. Bonnett and A.M. Marriote and presented at the 21st International Symposium for Archaeometry at Brookhaven National Laboratory in New York, USA in 1981: “The starting stone material (silicate or silico-aluminate) is dissolved by the organic extracts, and the viscous slurry is then poured into a mould where it hardens. This technique, when mastered, allows a sort of cement to be made by dissolving rocks; statues which could have been made by the technique of the pre-incan HUANKA, by dissolution followed by geopolymeric agglomeration, are found to contain Ca-oxalate in the stone.”

The trio then proposed the hypothesis that the large stones in found in the Mayan Fortresses and monuments were in reality, artificial and had in fact been agglomerated with a binder after certain rocks had been slowly disaggregated, an idea that fits very well with what the walls look like and also happens to be in total agreement with local legends and traditions such as those that were told to Fawcett.

The group then even went on to present to the meeting some actual samples of stone that had dissolved and re-aggregated themselves to prove it!

“We present here the first results on plant extracts on the dissolution or dis-aggregation of calcium carbonate containing rocks (Bio-tooling action). The feasibility of chemically working calcium carbonate with various carboxylic acids found in plants (acetic, oxalic and citric acid) has been studied. Maximum bio-tooling action is obtained with a solution containing:

Vinegar (1 M) (acetic acid)

Oxalic acid (0.9 M)

Citric acid (0.78 M)

The great surprise was actually to discover very ancient references to their use since Neolithic times for working materials which are very hard but easily attacked by acids, such as chalk. Thus, a bas-relief from the tomb of Mera, at SAQQARAH (VI dynasty, 3Millenium B.C., Egypt) shows the hollowing out of "Egyptian alabaster" (CaCO3) vases by a liquid contained in a water skin or bladder. An experiment of interest was to compare the "bio-tooling" technique with the shaping of a hole using a steel tool and the quartz sand technique recommended by prehistorians. The hole resulting from sand abrasion has rough walls, whereas bio-tooling gives a smooth finish.”

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=2295#entry4587189

• Like 1