Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

But no one here can give me an answer to what I asked:"How does head-binding influence someone's psyche?"

Does it cause these people to have epileptic seizures, were they crazy, were they considered to be 'psychics'? Did the other people consider them to be 'holy men' or 'holy women' because of their aberrant behaviour?

I did offer an answer Abe, by the expert! did you miss it a page or 2 back? And the ones that followed?

page 233, post 3492..then forwards to modern day babies and deformed skulls, with text/link supplied re damage caused, or not

Edited by seeder

I did offer an answer Abe, by the expert! did you miss it a page or 2 back? And the ones that followed?

page 233, post 3492..then forwards to modern day babies and deformed skulls, with text/link supplied re damage caused, or not

i think i missed this info too.

it's hard to keep up with this thread. if you go for a smoke it's three pages longer when you get back lol

The idea that aliens once visited our planet is quite intriguing.One aspect of this which always baffles me are the ancient portrayals of the UFOs or something similar.

like these:http://alien-ufo-res...ient_history_4/.Look at those pictures the weird objects in them are very similar to what we know now as flying saucers.While the ancient egyptian portrayal of the alien figure can somewhat be argued.

Look at this one 2ujhybp.jpg

this one is interesting what we see is something which looks like helicopter and some weird objects.Unlike the other ones this has been proved to be just a hieroglyph but still weird.

We are still not sure what the artist actually meant when he/she made them or they actually observed them in the sky .Maybe they represented something normal which we don't know :unsure2:

it's hard to keep up with this thread. if you go for a smoke it's three pages longer when you get back lol

oh dear I hope Im not wasting my time finding these things out ? Well for anyone else too, pls go back to above mentioned section then each page up till here, Ive posted some very interesting alternatives on cone heads, based on medical fact

• Like 1

oh dear I hope Im not wasting my time finding these things out ? Well for anyone else too, pls go back to above mentioned section then each page up till here, Ive posted some very interesting alternatives on cone heads, based on medical fact

finding fact and exposing fiction are never a waste of time. i'm only sorry that valuable information is being buried in fluffy nonsense.

• Like 1

The idea that aliens once visited our planet is quite intriguing.One aspect of this which always baffles me are the ancient portrayals of the UFOs or something similar.

like these:http://alien-ufo-res...ient_history_4/.Look at those pictures the weird objects in them are very similar to what we know now as flying saucers.While the ancient egyptian portrayal of the alien figure can somewhat be argued.

Look at this one

this one is interesting what we see is something which looks like helicopter and some weird objects.Unlike the other ones this has been proved to be just a hieroglyph but still weird.

We are still not sure what the artist actually meant when he/she made them or they actually observed them in the sky .Maybe they represented something normal which we don't know :unsure2:

start here,

http://rationalwiki....ydos_helicopter

its old news

Edited by seeder

One more good reason to stop smoking. ;)

finding fact and exposing fiction are never a waste of time. i'm only sorry that valuable information is being buried in fluffy nonsense.

thankyou kindly JGirl !!

One more good reason to stop smoking. ;)

yes i'll write that down lol

seriously i've been trying to quit for a while now - i swear!

thankyou kindly JGirl !!

you're welcome.

i've seen this happen a lot on this thread. i'll sometimes have to go back many pages to figure out what is being talked about because the subject changes like the wind.

Summary of Findings so Far Relating to Precision Architecture

1) Evidence of 'fused' blocks.

This picture at Macchu Picchu was posted earlier and the two blocks look to be fused. Whilst this totally discredits the pounding theory it in itself is not a smoking gun in relation to ancient high technology. One of the reasons being that Abe came up with a theory of acid melting to explain such a phenomena and this in theory is feasible. How the blocks would be handled if the faces were made soft by acid is not clear, but then again the lazer and heat theory also has it's problems in this sense.

Here it is again.

zoser4_zps11e84de1.jpg

Here is the clip I took the picture from (see 4:00):

Machu Picchu: A Complete Virtual Tour In About 6 Minutes

This is implying that melting has taken place. Look at this clip from Ollyantaytambo. Notice the curious step at the block join. That step was not intended by the builders in my view. What happened I believe is that the block on the left was heavier at the time of assembly and it literally sank in to the melted rock just a few millimetres more than the block on the right.

zoser7-1_zps417fb000.jpg

It would be interesting to know the weight of these two blocks to see if my theory is correct. The same kind of thing can be seen at Cuzco in the precision walls.

Here is the video I took the shot from (see 0:50)

Evidence Of A Lost World In Inca Country, Peru

2) Evidence of High Technology Cutting.

Two clips have been posted already on this. The first clip that intrigued me showed this saw cut:

zoser5-1_zps477f120f.jpg

and zoomed in. Notice the shiny ledge on the right suggestive of vitrification (this will be mentioned last of all). Also notice and the radius on the left. Both to me suggesting that this is not a contemporary cut using a modern power tool but it was there originally. The same radius effect is seen all though the country where precision cutting is found.

zoser6_zpsb543629d.jpg

Here is the clip containing this cut (see 1:55)

Evidence Of Machining Technology Thousands Of Years Before The Inca

Here is the other example of a precision cut:

zoser3_zpsbc64d095.jpg

zoser2_zps474640f8.jpg

Here is the clip (see beginning)

Evidence Of Advanced Technology Thousands Of Years Ago In Peru

Foerster remarks that this is granite. I did examine the clip to check for vitrification signs but unfortunately there is not enough footage of the cut surface to be able to tell.

These two examples indicate high technology cutting. As far as I can see no prosaic explanations can account for this. The same kind of precision cutting can be seen in the grooves at Puma Punku. The above examples are by no means unique.

The shear width of cut in the last example to me is highly significant. It was suggested that this is nothing more than a fault in the granite. After searching for similar examples I could find nothing remotely to compare to it.

The cut width suggests strongly that some tool was used to cut this. The use of wire saws can be discounted from the point of view of the hardness of metal needed.

Furthermore the cuts seen in the caves precludes the use of wire saws.

3) Vitrification

This to me is the most significant point of all. Vitrification is found exclusively on precision relics. No where is it to be seen on less precise work. This precludes the recently suggested 'desert varnish' theory because according to the theory it should exist on all desert exposed relics yet it clearly does not.

The Cuzco wall, and the Coricancha are perhaps the best examples of vitrification but it is also found in the caves, and even on mountain sides on remaining rock where quarrying has taken place. This would strongly suggest that polishing is not the cause.

The example of 'The Wall of Living Rock' is highly significant as it is an ancient quarry where large blocks were removed and it has vitrified but not levelled surfaces. This again argues against the acid theory as the cause.

One of the strongest pieces of evidence that lazer or directed high temperature cutting technology was used to cut the stone and cause the vitrification effect is the hole on the block at Coricancha.

Surreal_Ancient_Technology_In_Cuzco_Peru.jpg

Ancient Engineering in Inca Peru: Holes In Solid Stone

No polishing or acid, or anything else was likely to have been been used in that small hole to create the vitrification effect. It had to be the result of the original cutting device. As vitrification is a well known side effect of heat then that had to be the method of boring.

Conclusions.

While the acid theory has some merit in no way can it be used to explain all of the artefacts. The evidence strongly suggests the use of intense heat directed technology (laser or equivalent) was used to cut and soften these stones which created a vitrification effect and helped to create an almost seamless join.

How the blocks were handled once the cutting had been done also needs to be considered.

Edited by zoser

Conclusions.

groundhog day!

Now you've made your conclusions, everyone will be totally mad to challenge your assumptions anymore for another couple of thousand posts.

So you've seen the modern day baby coneheads and the medical condition that causes it at birth have you, leaving...no evidence of binding' as you said yourself? A couple or 3 pages back?

groundhog day!

Now you've made your conclusions, everyone will be totally mad to challenge your assumptions anymore for another couple of thousand posts.

So you've seen the modern day baby coneheads and the medical condition that causes it at birth have you, leaving...no evidence of binding' as you said yourself? A couple or 3 pages back?

Feel free to dip your bread in!

In relation to the cone heads, there are just far too many of them to suggest that they were caused by birth defects.

Also don't forget that the elongation is by no means the only distinguishing feature of the Paracas skulls. We also see enlarged eye sockets, pareital foremen (two holes at the back of the skull), larger jaws and a different cranial suture arrangement.

It's far more than an issue of elongation caused by defect or targeted deformation I'm afraid seeder.

Still an interesting picture though for many reasons.

In relation to the cone heads, there are just far too many of them to suggest that they were caused by birth defects.

Also don't forget that the elongation is by no means the only distinguishing feature of the Paracas skulls. We also see enlarged eye sockets, pareital foremen (two holes at the back of the skull), larger jaws and a different cranial suture arrangement.

It's far more than an issue of elongation caused by defect or targeted deformation I'm afraid seeder.

Still an interesting picture though for many reasons.

I do hope you know exactly how many conehead skulls have been found to make such a statement?

Do you? If so how many?

(remember I research - before you answer)

And its still a more plausible condition than - aliens!

We also see enlarged eye sockets, pareital foremen (two holes at the back of the skull), larger jaws and a different cranial suture arrangement.

What is enlarged parietal foramina?

Enlarged parietal foramina is an inherited condition of impaired skull development. It is characterized by enlarged openings (foramina) in the two bones (parietal bones) that form the top and sides of the skull. This condition is due to problems with bone formation (ossification) within the parietal bones. The openings are symmetrical and circular in shape, with variable size ranging from a few millimeters to several centimeters wide.

The area covering the parietal foramina is soft to the touch. Pressure applied to the openings can lead to severe headaches. People with enlarged parietal foramina usually do not have any related medical problems; however, scalp defects, seizures, and structural brain abnormalities have been noted in a small percentage of affected people. The risk of brain damage may be increased if any trauma is experienced in the area of the openings.

Oh and 2 holes in the skull? What like this below from modern 15 year old?

post-135078-0-12233900-1356819978_thumb.

How do people inherit enlarged parietal foramina?

This condition is inherited in an autosomal dominant pattern, which means one copy of the altered gene in each cell is sufficient to cause the disorder.

In most cases, an affected person has one parent with the condition. A small number of cases may result from new mutations in the gene. These cases occur in people with no history of the disorder in their family.

hence being a birth defect where a whole family or tribe could have had it..

jesus mate research!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by seeder

cool beans! zoser brought fondue!

regarding the enlarged eyesockets, that could be from the pressure of the brain growing into areas of least resistance.

from what i've read the brain directs its growth to open or available space in the skull when it's being pressurized. that's why in modern helmets used to reshapes infant's heads there will be a hole where they want the growth to be directed

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 1

1) Evidence of 'fused' blocks.

This picture at Macchu Picchu was posted earlier and the two blocks look to be fused. Whilst this totally discredits the pounding theory it in itself is not a smoking gun in relation to ancient high technology. One of the reasons being that Abe came up with a theory of acid melting to explain such a phenomena and this in theory is feasible. How the blocks would be handled if the faces were made soft by acid is not clear, but then again the lazer and heat theory also has it's problems in this sense.

Here it is again.

zoser4_zps11e84de1.jpg

Here is the clip I took the picture from (see 4:00):

Machu Picchu: A Complete Virtual Tour In About 6 Minutes

This is implying that melting has taken place. Look at this clip from Ollyantaytambo. Notice the curious step at the block join. That step was not intended by the builders in my view. What happened I believe is that the block on the left was heavier at the time of assembly and it literally sank in to the melted rock just a few millimetres more than the block on the right.

zoser7-1_zps417fb000.jpg

It would be interesting to know the weight of these two blocks to see if my theory is correct. The same kind of thing can be seen at Cuzco in the precision walls.

Here is the video I took the shot from (see 0:50)

Evidence Of A Lost World In Inca Country, Peru

2) Evidence of High Technology Cutting.

Two clips have been posted already on this. The first clip that intrigued me showed this saw cut:

zoser5-1_zps477f120f.jpg

and zoomed in. Notice the shiny ledge on the right suggestive of vitrification (this will be mentioned last of all). Also notice and the radius on the left. Both to me suggesting that this is not a contemporary cut using a modern power tool but it was there originally. The same radius effect is seen all though the country where precision cutting is found.

zoser6_zpsb543629d.jpg

Here is the clip containing this cut (see 1:55)

Evidence Of Machining Technology Thousands Of Years Before The Inca

Here is the other example of a precision cut:

zoser3_zpsbc64d095.jpg

zoser2_zps474640f8.jpg

Here is the clip (see beginning)

Evidence Of Advanced Technology Thousands Of Years Ago In Peru

Foerster remarks that this is granite. I did examine the clip to check for vitrification signs but unfortunately there is not enough footage of the cut surface to be able to tell.

These two examples indicate high technology cutting. As far as I can see no prosaic explanations can account for this. The same kind of precision cutting can be seen in the grooves at Puma Punku. The above examples are by no means unique.

The shear width of cut in the last example to me is highly significant. It was suggested that this is nothing more than a fault in the granite. After searching for similar examples I could find nothing remotely to compare to it.

The cut width suggests strongly that some tool was used to cut this. The use of wire saws can be discounted from the point of view of the hardness of metal needed.

Furthermore the cuts seen in the caves precludes the use of wire saws.

3) Vitrification

This to me is the most significant point of all. Vitrification is found exclusively on precision relics. No where is it to be seen on less precise work. This precludes the recently suggested 'desert varnish' theory because according to the theory it should exist on all desert exposed relics yet it clearly does not.

The Cuzco wall, and the Coricancha are perhaps the best examples of vitrification but it is also found in the caves, and even on mountain sides on remaining rock where quarrying has taken place. This would strongly suggest that polishing is not the cause.

The example of 'The Wall of Living Rock' is highly significant as it is an ancient quarry where large blocks were removed and it has vitrified but not levelled surfaces. This again argues against the acid theory as the cause.

One of the strongest pieces of evidence that lazer or directed high temperature cutting technology was used to cut the stone and cause the vitrification effect is the hole on the block at Coricancha.

Surreal_Ancient_Technology_In_Cuzco_Peru.jpg

Ancient Engineering in Inca Peru: Holes In Solid Stone

No polishing or acid, or anything else was likely to have been been used in that small hole to create the vitrification effect. It had to be the result of the original cutting device. As vitrification is a well known side effect of heat then that had to be the method of boring.

Conclusions.

While the acid theory has some merit in no way can it be used to explain all of the artefacts. The evidence strongly suggests the use of intense heat directed technology (laser or equivalent) was used to cut and soften these stones which created a vitrification effect and helped to create an almost seamless join.

How the blocks were handled once the cutting had been done also needs to be considered.

No evidence there

This is not anything to support alien visitation. It is more time travel than alien visitation. To think that much advanced aliens would use 1940's era human helicopter technology is absurd.

Edited by Myles
  • Like 1

As I've said in the past, hieroglyphs serve one of two purposes (sometimes they do both at the same time).

They are either pictograms - that being representations of an actual object - or phonemes - that being a sound within a word - now either of those would require use in other locations, even the most obscure phoneme in English turns up dozens if not hundreds of times a day in the English speaking world. But, and this is a critical blow to the "OMG it's a UFO!" theory, the hieroglyphs are seen NOWHERE else in Egypt, which means they're not acting as phonemes.

Now, could they be pictograms? Well it'd be odd given that they're found within an array of other hieroglyphs forming a word (thus they should be acting as phonemes).

Also, again we're brought back to the fact they exist entirely in isolation, which if they're representing something relatively common enough to warrant a pictogram to represent it in short hand (implying it's something anyone who sees it will recognise it and parse the image as whatever it's meant to be and not "a big sandwich" or whatever) and not an actual representation of it (which they would use if it's a random, shocking event) there are no other representations of the "UFO".

And given the volume of records in stone and papyrus we have from Egypt it's incredibly odd, bordering on the impossible, for them to exist in isolation if they're meant to be part of communication.

• Like 1

This is a joke, right?

http://members.tripod.com/~a_u_r_a/abydos.html

Edited by Gaden

go to 2:20 on this video to get your answers about those glyphs. (I recommend watching the entire video tho)

[media=]http://youtu.be/6lBnO8oa5tQ[/media]

Edited by JGirl

You think they should have instantly transformed ancient societies into societies like the ones we're living in now. You imagine they could instantly have power plants and tv and radio stations and probably even cell phones and the internet, but in reality it would take time. Possibly even thousands of years...with advances being made all over the planet in order for the technology to grow everywhere...and have to withstand thousands of years of wars and other disasters...like what IS GOING ON. Now you know.

Yeah I do think that is possible. Evidence and History tells me. Our reality says it does. Evidence and history is here. All I stated was that it's possible and obviously it didn't happen to us. I do believe there's a chance someone else was here in ancient times and I believe they looked almost the same us. Maybe someone like Jesus Christ and Mohammed(I'm not educated enough to discuss them really but that's an idea if they existed). Or someone that looked a little different then us. How did they get here? That's up to assumption. George Washington, the main Great Pyramid Architect and like a billion other people since our beginning claim they've talked to "Gods" or "someone". They explained ideas and had conversations with each other in their heads or something. George Washington during the Revolutionary War and the architect on how to construct the Great Pyramids. I say just explain in our minds and/or program/control us how to build everywhere, invent things and I can take out the UFO's with little green aliens inside from another planet coming down to hang out for a week to build things. I can't though because there's no evidence that says so 100%. More examples are Medicine men, Priests, Kings, Queens, Presidents and Witches performing/saying crazy things that don't seem possible. They report things that are out of reality in your opinion and maybe some still do. I just watch television nowadays and always have. Then there's everyone else in the World who report the same crazy things in a way and stuff that seems out of reality.

Sorry guys there are no aliens on our planet. In the material world if aliens really did excist that came here for thousands of years there would be ships to be found, and Rosewell was just a experimental spy balloon with dummies.and everyone knows that glyph in egypt was a stone falling off to appear to be ships .

Edited by docyabut2

I don't now about that, either hey'd take the ships back with them, or depending on how ling ago they were here rhey could have rotted away to nothing.