Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Mr O if you check out my earlier post, I cited the video's where these snapshots came from. The videos will show it more clearly.

I would be interested to know what you conclude:

http://www.unexplain...2

So you're saying because there's a ridge in between, that proves they were fused. Didn't your mother ever tell you it's what's inside that counts?

• Like 1

Sure. When you refer to me it always comes across in a derogatory or 'put down' way.

You are by no means alone. I don't want to dredge through past posts or waste time arguing.

The best thing would be to agree to a reset perhaps?

Got to go and 'party' now anyway :cry:

Z

zoser, with all due respect (and i mean that sincerely)

i don't consider how i have addressed you to be particularly derogatory, especially compared to other comments you have glazed over in favor of focusing on me. in any case, i don't make comments to 'be derogatory' or to 'make you feel' one way or the other. how you feel is your responsibility.

my guess is that you really do like me :wub: and this is why what i say has more of an effect on your feelings

i am not in charge of your feelings or your perception of what i say however, so my suggestion to you is to grow some skin or simply ignore me.

• Like 1

So I imagine those who google versus those who just read stuff here, have to come to the conclusion that nobody really knows about the alleged vitrification as per zoser, and is its not terribly important to the scientific world - only a few simple tests have been done which according to the reports I read, have been rather inconclusive.

So if its not so important to the scientific community that they produce conclusive answers, why should it be so to anyone else? If science didnt solve it, even tho their 'tests' were some what basic, this thread wont be solving it either thats for sure.

And as Ive been careful to point out several times, this is a worldwide phenomena, not every country true, but enough places to show it was fairly common, tho apart from me this thread hasn't focused on the 'other' alleged vitrified sites that have absolutely no real significance compared to places considered special like Puma Punku.

On the last point then, if this process shows up worldwide and even on everyday, insignificant structures, that didnt take many years and thousands of labour to build, and even on rough hewn stone buildings where little precision was cared about....then the OBVIOUS answer is....something else happened! :yes:

So lets query this then, why would this process show up on buildings no-one cared about? That were not places of worship or mysticism? You see that's the real enigma

And the only logical way to answer that question, is with what I posted previously about plasma bursts, sustained lightening, and remember in defense of THAT argument, we have the written record of events like that happening in ancient times. WE also have intesnse heat needed to do the process, heat so intense that ancient man couldn't have done it to entire buildings

So while you keep guessing and scratching your heads, we have a written record. Yet not one of you have picked up on this yet.... sometimes I wonder why I post such things that are dismissed so easily..

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

happy nose, everybody. I mean year, new year, that is. not nose. Happy nose anyway, why not.

I have been a devoted Christian for many years, however, when you add the Ancient Alien Theory to the Biblical story... It all starts to make complete sense... These ancient people had no reference points to accurately describe what they were witnessing. Anyone who lived in those times would have referred these aliens to being gods and angels...

They are fallen angels. They called them nephalim (spelling?) in the bible. They desire our women. Edited by notforgotten

my guess is that you really do like me :wub: and this is why what i say has more of an effect on your feelings

post-135078-0-61497500-1356989789_thumb.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Happy New year Everyone !!!

Edited by seeder

I hardly mention aliens if you notice. Other people seem to quite a lot.

I'm more keen on establishing the use of high technology. Then to see what that might imply.

As I said to seeder, no one is going to unearth a flying saucer at Ollyantaytambo packed with stone cutting lasers.

Uuummm....are you wavering on your position somewhat?

After all the thread is titled:

"The Ancient Alien Theory Is True"

• Like 1

Abe

Here are some more comments from the blog below the technical write up. To be fair and unbiased are you going to take these on board as plausible too, or are you just going to select which casual comment you adopt. You decide.

Hmmm. Decide if arbitrary comments made in a blog should be considered "plausible?"

Okay

Einstein once said, “Keep things simple but no simpler than that.” So simply put, all the ancient sites around the world were established with the use of very high scientific spiritual technology. You don’t need a crystal skull to see that. The evidence in Egypt alone would be enough to verify it. I have seen the various inscriptions, particularly the Flower of Life Motif on the Obelisks and to the Academics dismay, they are absolutely impossible to have been inscribed without the use of lasers. The intricate fractal design is so precisely cut in every dimension that no man’s hand with a hammer and any kind of chisel could ever replicate.........

Exactly how deep into stone can a laser cut? After all, the only "stone cutting laser" technology we know about can only engrave the stone.

Perhaps the blogger should look into this angle of his exasperated claim before making an argument from incredulity, which BTW should NEVER be considered a "plausible" arguiment.

Harte

• Like 1

Not vitrified eh?

Oh yes it is. I wonder who really is holding their hands over their ears (and eyes).

See here:

http://blog.world-my...stiges-of-peru/

Shatters the fairy tale mainstream theories in a single stroke.

Makes my job much easier I suppose.

:whistle:

I didn't see anything shattering.

The blog admits that nobody has ever investigated whether or not vitrification is present in Peru, then goes on to refer to the stones as vitrified (in every case) regardless!

The author appears to be relying on photographic evidence which, as has been repeatedly pointed out here (obviously to no avail,) means absolutely zilch.

What you have there then is just another person trying to sell books and magazine copy.

Harte

• Like 3

So you're saying because there's a ridge in between, that proves they were fused. Didn't your mother ever tell you it's what's inside that counts?

This is true, but the outer condition still needs to be explained. Unfortunately we don't have a snapshot of the inside.

What we do have is a clip from the Coricancha wall that tells us that what's on the outside is also on the inside.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=3735#entry4602969

i don't consider how i have addressed you to be particularly derogatory, especially compared to other comments you have glazed over in favor of focusing on me. in any case, i don't make comments to 'be derogatory' or to 'make you feel' one way or the other. how you feel is your responsibility.

i am not in charge of your feelings or your perception of what i say however, so my suggestion to you is to grow some skin or simply ignore me.

As you wish.

For the record I want nothing from you other than manners consistent with the forum policies.

Please don't complain then if I return to you what I believe to be bad sentiment or if I chose to ignore you completely.

Edited by zoser

I didn't see anything shattering.

The blog admits that nobody has ever investigated whether or not vitrification is present in Peru, then goes on to refer to the stones as vitrified (in every case) regardless!

The author appears to be relying on photographic evidence which, as has been repeatedly pointed out here (obviously to no avail,) means absolutely zilch.

What you have there then is just another person trying to sell books and magazine copy.

Harte

It actually means a great deal. A finish that exists only on precision relics and not the cruder relics that is totally unexplainable. That is caused only by extreme heat?

That to a true investigator should be highly significant. To a scientific community that regards the presence of unique skulls as merely an oddity without performing a range of detailed investigations then this comes as no surprise.

Strange how any evidence alluding to high technology or unexplainable evolutionary trends is dismissed as insignificant,

Wonder why?

Hmmm. Decide if arbitrary comments made in a blog should be considered "plausible?"

Okay

[/font][/color][/i][/size]

Exactly how deep into stone can a laser cut? After all, the only "stone cutting laser" technology we know about can only engrave the stone.

Perhaps the blogger should look into this angle of his exasperated claim before making an argument from incredulity, which BTW should NEVER be considered a "plausible" arguiment.

Harte

Whose lasers? Isn't it true that our laser technology is still in it's infancy? Are you telling me that we know everything about lasers?

The sense of dismissal is unbelievable and says everything about archaeology!

If you don't understand it; dismiss it

I don't know therefore it can't happen!

Uuummm....are you wavering on your position somewhat?

After all the thread is titled:

"The Ancient Alien Theory Is True"

Not at all.

I made the point that I'm finding evidence of ancient high technology to see what that implies, Not spaceships being dug up next to ancient ruins.

The evidence has actually been found now.

Some are denying it outright. Some are desperately offering wild unproven theories because they prefer that version of science fiction to the AA version.

When I offer other evidence that refutes their unproven theory they cobble together a bolt on theory to try and deal with the new evidence.

Some read a detailed technical analysis then ignore that and instead choose to pick out a flippant comment in a blog below the analysis. This is just unscientific bias. They ignore the blog comments that they don't like by the way.

The tactics, invention, evasion, and cynicism are unbelievable.

The single inescapable facts are that the precision relics across the Peru and Bolivia areas including cuboid walls, polygonal walls, rock quarries, caves, and outcrops all of which I have provided video evidence (by at least 3 different investigators) and a detailed technical analysis all confirm the presence of vitrification. They also show evidence of where blocks have been melted and fused together. Some joins of some blocks have 'steps' in them that obviously were not part of the design.

When each example of stone construction is studied this is the inescapable conclusion. Nothing else remotely explains the effect.

The implications are obvious.

That the archaeological communities have not researched this themselves is unbelievable and just shows more sign of truth evasion.

Edited by zoser

FYI, Zoser (and no, the guy I quoted from is not a surgeon, but he knows what he is talking about) :

I spent several years examining hundreds of normal, pathological and artificially deformed human skulls. It was the artificially deformed skulls from former indigenous people of Peru and Bolivia, however, that started me looking into hydrocephalus. Hydrocephalus, in turn, led to normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) and Alzheimer’s, which led to Parkinson’s and later mutliple sclerosis. Early on I recognized the close similarity between narrow angle glaucoma and NPH. Both are related to low pressure drainage issues due to similar causes. The difference is that glaucoma puts pressure on and damages the optic nerve causing blindness. NPH, on the other hand, puts pressure on the brain and causes dementia.

In addition to human skulls, I studied some primate skulls along with bats, whales and giraffes. I studied the later three because of the extreme circulatory challenges to the brain during head inversion and deep dives, which are similar to inversion and Valsalva maneuvers in humans and known to increase intracranial pressure. I was looking for answers and compensatory mechanisms these animals use to control intracranial pressure, and for possible clues as to how humans contend with challenges caused by upright posture. I found plenty of forensic evidence.

I wrote my first paper on the potential role of the spine in venous drainage issues and neurodegenerative diseases in 1987. A Google search for “stenosis Alzheimer’s” will produce an article I wrote for Dynamic Chiropractic in 1990 calling for research into the potential role of venous drainage isssues in the brain and Alzhiemer’s disease. I subsequently published many other papers on similar subjects, including Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis. After three years of additional study, in 1990 I became certified in chiropractic neurology. In additon to my professional publications, I recently published a book called THE DOWNSIDE OF UPRIGHT POSTURE – THE ANATOMICAL CAUSES OF ALZHEIMER’S, PARKINSON’S AND MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, based on more than twenty years of research.

http://uprightdoctor...ichael-flanaga/

Edited by Abramelin

So I imagine those who google versus those who just read stuff here, have to come to the conclusion that nobody really knows about the alleged vitrification as per zoser, and is its not terribly important to the scientific world - only a few simple tests have been done which according to the reports I read, have been rather inconclusive.

So if its not so important to the scientific community that they produce conclusive answers, why should it be so to anyone else? If science didnt solve it, even tho their 'tests' were some what basic, this thread wont be solving it either thats for sure.

And as Ive been careful to point out several times, this is a worldwide phenomena, not every country true, but enough places to show it was fairly common, tho apart from me this thread hasn't focused on the 'other' alleged vitrified sites that have absolutely no real significance compared to places considered special like Puma Punku.

On the last point then, if this process shows up worldwide and even on everyday, insignificant structures, that didnt take many years and thousands of labour to build, and even on rough hewn stone buildings where little precision was cared about....then the OBVIOUS answer is....something else happened! :yes:

So lets query this then, why would this process show up on buildings no-one cared about? That were not places of worship or mysticism? You see that's the real enigma

And the only logical way to answer that question, is with what I posted previously about plasma bursts, sustained lightening, and remember in defense of THAT argument, we have the written record of events like that happening in ancient times. WE also have intesnse heat needed to do the process, heat so intense that ancient man couldn't have done it to entire buildings

So while you keep guessing and scratching your heads, we have a written record. Yet not one of you have picked up on this yet.... sometimes I wonder why I post such things that are dismissed so easily..

Nice one. Very nice post. :tu:

The mysterious vitrified forts in Scotland would tend to support some theory such as solar bursts or sustained lightening.

However in Peru much of the vitrified relics lie deep in caves. I can't see how any external high powered energy event would be likely to cause vitrification there. Just a thought. I do like the sentiment of your post though,

Edited by zoser

Nice one. Very nice post. :tu:

The mysterious vitrified forts in Scotland would tend to support some theory such as solar bursts or sustained lightening.

However in Peru much of the vitrified relics lie deep in caves. I can't see how any external high powered energy event would be likely to cause vitrification there. Just a thought. I do like the sentiment of your post though,

Then maybe you should start thinking about another process then vitrification.

FYI, Zoser (and no, the guy I quoted from is not a surgeon, but he knows what he is talking about) :

I spent several years examining hundreds of normal, pathological and artificially deformed human skulls. It was the artificially deformed skulls from former indigenous people of Peru and Bolivia, however, that started me looking into hydrocephalus. Hydrocephalus, in turn, led to normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) and Alzheimer’s, which led to Parkinson’s and later mutliple sclerosis. Early on I recognized the close similarity between narrow angle glaucoma and NPH. Both are related to low pressure drainage issues due to similar causes. The difference is that glaucoma puts pressure on and damages the optic nerve causing blindness. NPH, on the other hand, puts pressure on the brain and causes dementia.

In addition to human skulls, I studied some primate skulls along with bats, whales and giraffes. I studied the later three because of the extreme circulatory challenges to the brain during head inversion and deep dives, which are similar to inversion and Valsalva maneuvers in humans and known to increase intracranial pressure. I was looking for answers and compensatory mechanisms these animals use to control intracranial pressure, and for possible clues as to how humans contend with challenges caused by upright posture. I found plenty of forensic evidence.

I wrote my first paper on the potential role of the spine in venous drainage issues and neurodegenerative diseases in 1987. A Google search for “stenosis Alzheimer’s” will produce an article I wrote for Dynamic Chiropractic in 1990 calling for research into the potential role of venous drainage isssues in the brain and Alzhiemer’s disease. I subsequently published many other papers on similar subjects, including Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis. After three years of additional study, in 1990 I became certified in chiropractic neurology. In additon to my professional publications, I recently published a book called THE DOWNSIDE OF UPRIGHT POSTURE – THE ANATOMICAL CAUSES OF ALZHEIMER’S, PARKINSON’S AND MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, based on more than twenty years of research.

http://uprightdoctor...ichael-flanaga/

Hydracephalus doesn't make sense because it is a debilitating condition and doesn't produce the cone head effect. Is he specifically talking about cone heads or other deformed skulls? It all sounds highly theoretical anyway with no supporting evidence.

Then maybe you should start thinking about another process then vitrification.

Why? As I said it's the only theory that fits all the facts considering all the different types of relics.

Presuming the vitrification is actually present, and isn't a result of something done artistically and intentionally - I still prefer the "nuke flash" theory - it has an inherent adventure story feel to it, rather then a sinister conspiracy feel.

If by this you mean the precision carved rock outcrops and the quarries such as 'The Wall of the Living Rock' I totally agree that this is a complete enigma.

Presuming the vitrification is actually present, and isn't a result of something done artistically and intentionally - I still prefer the "nuke flash" theory - it has an inherent adventure story feel to it, rather then a sinister conspiracy feel.

It's just too wild a theory. Plus evidence would be everywhere not just on stone constructions. It would be on mountain sides.

It's also at hundreds of sites throughout Peru and Bolivia. The world loves to think in terms of cataclysmic events but it's not the answer here.

Edited by zoser

I know the book I read it in is outrageously out of date (think circa Chariots of the Cods), but according to it there are sites across the world - forts and other such readily securable locations - that show signs of anomolous vitrification, and then there are the proported stories of people experiencing a limited nuclear exchange (ie great wind, poison skies, nails and hair falling out).

a very pleasant and festive new Year to you, Zoser. :santa:

I know the book I read it in is outrageously out of date (think circa Chariots of the Cods), but according to it there are sites across the world - forts and other such readily securable locations - that show signs of anomolous vitrification, and then there are the proported stories of people experiencing a limited nuclear exchange (ie great wind, poison skies, nails and hair falling out).

I must admit, that's a theory I find intrguing as well. That's one theory that was suggested as to what happened at Mahenjo-Daro, if I recall, and If I've got the name right.