Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

I know the book I read it in is outrageously out of date (think circa Chariots of the Cods), but according to it there are sites across the world - forts and other such readily securable locations - that show signs of anomolous vitrification, and then there are the proported stories of people experiencing a limited nuclear exchange (ie great wind, poison skies, nails and hair falling out).

There most probably have events like this. For example ancient folklore talks of people walking across some desert near Egypt and it caused the flesh to rot. They called the desert the 'red devil' for that reason.

Not sure if it's a satisfactory cause of vitrification though.

a very pleasant and festive new Year to you, Zoser. :santa:

You too. Not seen you here before.

You too. Not seen you here before.

i thinks you 'ave.

Then maybe you should start thinking about another process then vitrification.

Or at least wait until the vitrification claim is substantiated. From a visual perspective there is no way to know if the vitrification was caused by heat or by chemicals or even if it is vitrification at all. The cart is well beyond the horse here.

i thinks you 'ave.

Is that you 747?

Edited by Slave2Fate

I want to wish everyone a happy new year. Let's hope we can put some of these mysteries to bed in 2013. :tu:

Is that you 747?

:st

I thought so, it's going to seem a little odd seeing you with a different moniker after all these years as 747400. ^_^

• Like 1

I thought so, it's going to seem a little odd seeing you with a different moniker after all these years as 747400. ^_^

Yeap. Frequent avatar changes were confusing enough, now this... Must be alienz at work...
  • Like 1

Yeap. Frequent avatar changes were confusing enough, now this... Must be alienz at work...

:lol:

I've thought of changing my name as well as my avatar before but they've become who I am now, at UM at least. It would almost be like changing my real name and face. :D

its a conspiracy man.. government cover up of the facts about who 747 really is..

or it could just be vitrification between his name and his avatar changes..

• Like 1

Maybe for 2013, given we've all survived the end of the world, we shoudl all get new names?

:lol:

I've thought of changing my name as well as my avatar before but they've become who I am now, at UM at least. It would almost be like changing my real name and face. :D

:tu:

Same here.

I want to wish everyone a happy new year. Let's hope we can put some of these mysteries to bed in 2013. :tu:

Why would you want to do that? The deeper, the richer, the more fascinating surely? That's not saying we need to invent.

It's going to be extremely difficult to get to the bottom of the stones mystery. I get the sense that some are just starting to see that there may be more in it that they imagined. That's excellent.

Or at least wait until the vitrification claim is substantiated. From a visual perspective there is no way to know if the vitrification was caused by heat or by chemicals or even if it is vitrification at all. The cart is well beyond the horse here.

If you look at all the relics it actually is. See Seeder's post

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=3750#entry4603135

could the builders have chosen already vitrified rock to work with?

It's good that all lateral thinking avenues are being explored. Take a look at this:

wpid-vsnake1.jpg

The shine only occurs on the vitrified parts. Look at the 'snake' shelf.

There is another brilliant image from a video that I will try and find.

Be back in about 1 hour.

How could you do that, 747? That is just not...right.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Here are the pictures that I really wanted. Showing vitification and non-vitrification.

zoser10_zps1c54dc6a.jpg

zoser9_zpse7fd7089.jpg

Vitrified Rocks and Stones in the Inca Vestiges

Hydracephalus doesn't make sense because it is a debilitating condition and doesn't produce the cone head effect. Is he specifically talking about cone heads or other deformed skulls? It all sounds highly theoretical anyway with no supporting evidence.

Why? As I said it's the only theory that fits all the facts considering all the different types of relics.

Either he is lying, or he actually did study hundreds of skulls, of which many were deformed ones.

And based on that I trust his word more than that of a dentist or someone working in a museum.

"Hydracephalus doesn't make sense because it is a debilitating condition and doesn't produce the cone head effect. Is he specifically talking about cone heads or other deformed skulls? It all sounds highly theoretical anyway with no supporting evidence."

It does make sense if the headbinding was performed to correct the hydrocephalus, as he suggests. This headbinding would result in the huge coneheads that you think belong to either another and unknown human race, or aliens.

You, again, willfully ignore what I posted about his theory and how that explained the large coneheads and the smaller cone heads.

Add to that the fact that the DNA results are a year or more overdue (kind of suspicious if you ask me), and it makes his theory even more plausible.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

How could you do that, 747? That is just not...right.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Years ago I changed my username into "GOD" with appropriate avatar, but it gets rather tiresome posting like a madman and in caps only, lol.

• Like 2

One I came across today.

Vitrification in a cave (The Cave of the Serpents near Cuzco)

zoser11-1_zpsba09719e.jpg

Either he is lying, or he actually did study hundreds of skulls, of which many were deformed ones.

And based on that I trust his word more than that of a dentist or someone working in a museum.

"Hydracephalus doesn't make sense because it is a debilitating condition and doesn't produce the cone head effect. Is he specifically talking about cone heads or other deformed skulls? It all sounds highly theoretical anyway with no supporting evidence."

It does make sense if the headbinding was performed to correct the hydrocephalus, as he suggests. This headbinding would result in the huge coneheads that you think belong to either another and unknown human race, or aliens.

You, again, willfully ignore what I posted about his theory and how that explained the large coneheads and the smaller cone heads.

And the debilitating symptoms? Where is the evidence that they had these symptoms? It's a very serious condition. Simply trying to transform the swelling into an elongated effect is the least of the problems. There is a whole host of symptoms associated with this condition.

Then there is Egypt, Malta, and the other places across Bolivia and Peru where these skulls have been found. All the result of trying to correct hydracephalus by binding?

It's just another example of a 'bolt on' solution to solve a problem. Like wrapping tape around a leaky water hose. Eventually the leak comes though.

I know it is a serious condition, and the guy says that headbinding could very well have been a way to cure it.

How much does it happen in a normal population? Not that often. But in an isolated population where the chance at inbreeding is much higher, or intentional like many ruling families did, it will also show up much more.

OK, now suppose this inbreeding was intentional amongst leaders of certain tribes in Peru and Bolivia (and elsewhere), then forms of hydrocephalus may have been considered to be a sign of 'royalty' and thus became something other and healthy members of the tribe wanted for their children.

So then you get two types of elongated skulls: the very large ones who were the result of a treatment of hydrocephalus using binding, and the smaller ones (like in your post with the African examples) that resulted from binding healthy skulls.

Genetics of human hydrocephalus

Abstract

Human hydrocephalus is a common medical condition that is characterized by abnormalities in the flow or resorption of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), resulting in ventricular dilatation. Human hydrocephalus can be classified into two clinical forms, congenital and acquired. Hydrocephalus is one of the complex and multifactorial neurological disorders.

A growing body of evidence indicates that genetic factors play a major role in the pathogenesis of hydrocephalus.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC1705504/

Edited by Abramelin

The idea that head binding could have been used as a treatment of hydrocephalus is apparently not new:

Re: Interesting webpage on dolichcephalic skulls

Author: AWSX (204.95.118.---)

Date: 06-Oct-06 00:09

Most of what I have read about the Andean elongated skulls indicates that they were the result of purposeful headbinding. However I have never seen any discussion on the increased cranial volume.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocephalus

Hydrocephalus can result from many causes but the result is the same - increased pressure on the brain. If the pressure develops before the infant cranial bones fuse (usually about age 3) then the internal pressure could result in skull enlargement. Now I have never seen this proposed but possibly the head binding was used as a treatment on hydrocephalic infants. Since there are many examples of successful trepanning from the Andean region it would not surprise me if they also experimented with skull deformation as a treatment for disease.

http://www.grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=214521&t=214521&v=f