Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

nopeda, on 01 January 2013 - 02:50 PM, said:

You try to decide for everyone on the planet then. Here are the choices I was given, but add as many more as you want:

1. they were carved over.

2. they were plastered over then carved over.

3. they don't look like air vehicles.

4. they were plastered over, carved over, then some of the plaster fell out.

5. they were plastered over, carved over, then all of the plaster fell out.

One person suggested they were somehow inspired by clouds or/and lighting. Even with all that my impression so far is still that they were carved to appear as they do :lol: which amusingly is something some people in this forum don't want to think about.

Don't recall seeing a response to my addressing this point for point earlier.

Don't recall seeing anyone address it point for point. I remember that someone liked 5. Maybe it was you? Whether or no it still seems as unlikely to me that that happened and those carvings just happened to turn out looking like different types of air vehicles, as that they were carved to appear the way they do deliberately and is what appears DID happen from the photos I've seen.

Don't recall seeing anyone address it point for point. I remember that someone liked 5. Maybe it was you? Whether or no it still seems as unlikely to me that that happened and those carvings just happened to turn out looking like different types of air vehicles, as that they were carved to appear the way they do deliberately and is what appears DID happen from the photos I've seen.

http://www.unexplain...90#entry4559893

Edit: All you've done is change the order.

Edited by Oniomancer

Hey booN, welcome back. I suppose wishing you a happy holidays is a bit belated but hopefully they were good. :tu:

• Like 1

Hey booN, welcome back. I suppose wishing you a happy holidays is a bit belated but hopefully they were good. :tu:

Good to see you too S2F. A belated happy holidays to you as well! :tsu:

R.I.P. Philip Coppens

He was a frequent contributer on Ancient Aliens.

Oh? What did I miss? A grand party perchance?

Yer back! Good to see ya! :clap:

As long as I can remember I've been aware that it's stupid to think this is the only planet in the universe that has intelligent life on it, and that it's unlikely that any beings in the universe are good enough at space travel to have influence in more than one star system. But! I was naively stupid enough to think that humans would be able to detect the presence of xt vehicles in our atmosphere if they came around, so I disbelieved that they ever come around now and probably have never been here at all. More recently I figured out why that was stupid, and now consider the possibility that they have been here in the past and still come around now.

Oh...you're here too? :cry:

• Like 2

Whose lasers? Isn't it true that our laser technology is still in it's infancy? Are you telling me that we know everything about lasers?

The sense of dismissal is unbelievable and says everything about archaeology!

If you don't understand it; dismiss it

I don't know therefore it can't happen!

Having a firm understanding of the principles that make a laser work helps, Zo.

Harte

You try to decide for everyone on the planet then. Here are the choices I was given, but add as many more as you want:

1. they were carved over.

2. they were plastered over then carved over.

3. they don't look like air vehicles.

4. they were plastered over, carved over, then some of the plaster fell out.

5. they were plastered over, carved over, then all of the plaster fell out.

One person suggested they were somehow inspired by clouds or/and lighting. Even with all that my impression so far is still that they were carved to appear as they do :lol: which amusingly is something some people in this forum don't want to think about.

Indeed, worthy of a chuckle.

It would be far more amusing if there were any question about what those glyphs are, however.

As it is, the funniest part about it is your use of emoticons concerning the subject.

Harte

Indeed, worthy of a chuckle.

It would be far more amusing if there were any question about what those glyphs are, however.

As it is, the funniest part about it is your use of emoticons concerning the subject.

Harte

I suppose showing the individual names represented will do as much good now as it has the first hundred times it has been posted but I've wasted my efforts on less I suppose...

seti+ramsesses+nebty+names.jpg

:tu:

• Like 7

Yer back! Good to see ya! :clap:

Good to be seen Synch, and good to see you too. :tu:

I suppose showing the individual names represented will do as much good now as it has the first hundred times it has been posted but I've wasted my efforts on less I suppose...

seti+ramsesses+nebty+names.jpg

:tu:

Is that one in the upper left the mask of the Lone Ranger? Maybe the ancient aliens were into westerns too.

• Like 1

There just now fingering out what our Western`s all mean ! ITs the Lucy show thats got them really Znaffooed !

Years ago I changed my username into "GOD" with appropriate avatar, but it gets rather tiresome posting like a madman and in caps only, lol.

Haha, oh the horror :-P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Let's hope so D. Happy New Year to you. Got that BBQ fired up yet? I'm hungry for some tasty vittles. :tu:

BooNy, Happy New Year! Good to see ya around :-)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Having a firm understanding of the principles that make a laser work helps, Zo.

Harte

Indeed, Mr. Harte. Laser technology is actually rather sophisticated and well understood. And we do indeed possess the knowledge of high power lasers.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Puma Punku still makes my head scratch. What were the reasons why it wasn't made by something resembling aliens or advanced humans along with the help of us humans if we did? Is it because of primitive tools we Humans had? It appears that the site got blown away or tore apart. Where did the stones that were used go? Was it just a few pieces that were transported and used in other building sites?

What other pieces of work do people here have a hard time explaining while ignoring the recent posts in this thread?

I'm in the group with something else existing on Earth that was more intelligent then us Humans at the time and these visitors or inhabitants could of looked exactly like us or looked different. Although I remember that it doesn't have to work that way.

Edited by kampz

Is that one in the upper left the mask of the Lone Ranger? Maybe the ancient aliens were into westerns too.

That reminded me of this...

cowboys-and-aliens-wallpaper-1.jpg

:lol::tu:

Puma Punku still makes my head scratch. What were the reasons why it wasn't made by something resembling aliens or advanced humans along with the help of us humans if we did? Is it because of primitive tools we Humans had? It appears that the site got blown away or tore apart. Where did the stones that were used go? Was it just a few pieces that were transported and used in other building sites?

What other pieces of work do people here have a hard time explaining while ignoring the recent posts in this thread?

I'm in the group with something else existing on Earth that was more intelligent then us Humans at the time and these visitors or inhabitants could of looked exactly like us or looked different. Although I remember that it doesn't have to work that way.

There simply is no other way to explain Puma Punku if the relics are studied carefully. Precision engineered blocks with near perfect flat vitrified surfaces, with remarkably consistent drilling as though carried out by machine tools on a production line.

Neither is there any explanation for the engraved crosses and other pattern that have almost perfect corners. Expert Stonemason and scupltor Roger Hopkin's comments said it all really after he was shown pictures. He said "We could only do it using CNC machines following a template and even then it wouldn't come out as good".

There simply is no other way to explain Puma Punku if the relics are studied carefully. Precision engineered blocks with near perfect flat vitrified surfaces, with remarkably consistent drilling as though carried out by machine tools on a production line.

Neither is there any explanation for the engraved crosses and other pattern that have almost perfect corners. Expert Stonemason and scupltor Roger Hopkin's comments said it all really after he was shown pictures. He said "We could only do it using CNC machines following a template and even then it wouldn't come out as good".

Can you show me a photo of a vitrified stone in Puma Punku? I wasn't aware there were any in Puma Punku.

• Like 1

Something about a possible way to chemically alter the surface of stones to give them a shine or glaze, without any need for 'vitrification'. Check again Davidovits' article I posted pages ago. Main thing to remember: there are many plants containing oxalic aid, and citric aid, also readily available, is able to make the brew more 'potent'.

How to Make an Acidic Liquid to Polish a Stone

In general, acids are very poor agents for stone polishing. This is because decorative stones such as granite, marble and limestone consist primarily of calcium carbonate (CaCO3), which readily dissolves in acid to form carbon dioxide (CO2), water (H20) and a calcium salt. Worse still, the acid doesn't eat away at the stone uniformly; rather, it leaves surface with a swath of microscopic pockets. This process of altering the surface of a stone with acid is known as "etching".

However, there is one commercially-acid available that is useful in polishing stone: oxalic acid. When applied to the CaCO3, the result is CO2, H20, a calcium salt and thousands of microscopic pockets. The difference is that the calcium salt formed, calcium oxalate, happens to be a strong yet extremely fine-grained abrasive. Once this abrasive salt has been formed, simply polish with a camel hair pad, either by hand or SLOWLY and GENTLY by machine. The fine grains of calcium oxalate will wear down the edges of the acid-etched micropockets, resulting in an excellent surface shine.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5038764_make-acidic-liquid-polish-stone.html

And I know granite doesn't contain CaCO3 (despite what the article says) or very little, but it does contain CaO which works even better.

• Like 2

I have kept using the expression, "chemically altered", but it is in fact about a chemical reaction.... that leaves no chemical traces !!

The next is about marble, true, but like I said, it will also work (and better) on granite that contains about 2 % of CaO.

Unlike crystallization, steel wool is not required when using an oxalic acid polish. Most often, polishes are used with a red or natural floor pad under a 175rpm floor machine. Floors with deeper scratches or other damage, typically must be diamond honed prior to using marble polishing products. During marble polishing, the reaction taking place is shown below.

H2C2O4 + 2CaCO3 ¨CaC2O4 + CO2 + H2O

Again the resulting surface is more glossy than the original stone surface. The difference is that the reaction taking place using oxalic acid does not chemically alter the surface of the stone. The calcium oxalate (CaC2O4) formed in the reaction is washed away with the slurry from the process leaving behind a smoothed and polished stone surface that has not been chemically altered.

http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/mediawebserver?mwsId=11111FfKW5rDxIEe_3L18ILSqGfBq5fKTGd1qGd1q111111--

What we need here is someone who does this daily to tell us about her or his experiences.

Btw, Zoser, if you go to the beginning of that pdf, you will read this:

Crystallization (also known as re-crystallization or vitrification) is a method of creating a gloss on calcium bearing stone floors such as marble, limestone, and travertine.

So even if the ancients used vitrification, they didn't have to use some source of extreme heat.

Lifting by Sound.

This is an avenue that needs to be explored. Much folklore mentions that this is the energy source that explains how the megalithic blocks at the various ancient sites were lifted.

Yes indeed, folklore. It's a bit embarrassing when adults believe in folklore, but hey, here we are. I do feel sorry for you. Nothing other than folklore could be used to come up with such a fantasy solution. Personally, I find hiding in conjecture lazy, but each to their own I guess. I suppose some think themselves "cool" to remove themselves so far from an academic solution.

The box on top of Leedskalnin's tripod is widely thought to be the secret of how he lifted the stones at Coral Castle. I don't wish to get into the debate of block and tackle ratings which has been done before.

Leedskalnin_001.jpg

Wel let's not get into an argument then, you have not won a single one that I have seen to date, but you have illustrated deliberate ignorance to an embarrassing level and indicated that such to you equals a rebuttal. Again, I pity such however back to the photo. here is Ed with that structure and a block and tackle attached to it.

coralcastle_lift.jpg

Seeming as we have a picture of a block an tackle attached the the very structure in question, can I assume you are responsible for the calculations that say what we are witnessing above is impossible?

The box was apparently never found, and we have some idea by what appears to be wires connected to it that it could have been some speaker box, There was a generator of sorts in his workshop that could have been part of the set up.

If that produced power at any stage, it was more likely for the DC motors he had lying around.

There are guide pulleys and eyebolts set into almost all the major blocks on Coral Castle. The method was leverage.

Conjecture yes.

I am not sure I would even go that far. Really, it's a little bit childish even for conjecture.

Remember though what his own personal claims were as well as the stories about children seeing him levitating blocks, and the truck driver's anecdotal tale, and it starts to make a bit of sense.

Yes it does, he was a grumpy old man who had a chip on his shoulder the size of the east gate and created a "grinch like" air of mystery around him. Stories were likely to abound as they tend to with all eccentric personalities. Howard Hughes went through quite a traumatic personal period as well at one stage.

What does not make sense is grown people making up fairy tales to ohh an ahhh over.

Then there is this:

When the stone was in position the monk behind the small drum gave a signal to start the concert. The small drum had a very sharp sound, and could be heard even with the other instruments making a terrible din. All the monks were singing and chanting a prayer, slowly increasing the tempo of this unbelievable noise. During the first four minutes nothing happened, then as the speed of the drumming, and the noise, increased, the big stone block started to rock and sway, and suddenly it took off into the air with an increasing speed in the direction of the platform in front of the cave hole 250 meters high. After three minutes of ascent it landed on the platform.

Continuously they brought new blocks to the meadow, and the monks using this method, transported 5 to 6 blocks per hour on a parabolic flight track approximately 500 meters long and 250 meters high. From time to time a stone split, and the monks moved the split stones away. Quite an unbelievable task.

Dr Jarl knew about the hurling of the stones. Tibetan experts like Linaver, Spalding and Hue had spoken about it, but they had never seen it. So Dr Jarl was the first foreigner who had the opportunity to see this remarkable spectacle. Because he had the opinion in the beginning that he was the victim of mass-psychosis he made two films of the incident. The films showed exactly the same things that he had witnessed.

The English Society for which Dr Jarl was working confiscated the two films and declared them classified. They will not be released until 1990. This action is rather hard to explain, or understand. : End of trans."

Completely irrelevant made up crap? Why bother with this? Ed wrote his own thoughts on magnetism. Have you read the excerpts he left?

Here is an interesting look into Ed's thoughts:

It is not sound to ALLOW THE WEAKLINGS TO VOTE. Any one who is too

weak to MAKE HIS OWN LIVING is not strong enough to vote, because

their WEAK INFLUENCE weakens the state and a degenerated state

cannot exist very long, but every state should be sound and lasting.

By voting, the voters dictate the state's destiny for times to come

and then to allow such a weak influence to guide the state, it is

not wise and so you see one should vote according to how HE is

carrying the State's burden. (the right to vote, not the # of votes)

Another unwise thing about equal voting is that it gives the LOAFERS

AND WEAKLINGS the power to TAKE PROPERTY AWAY from PRODUCERS and

STRONGER PEOPLE, and another unjust thing about equal voting is that

it gives the LOAFERS AND WEAKLINGS an EASY LIFE (leached) FROM the

(activities of the) producers and leaders.

Or there is this gem of "insight"

MINERAL, VEGETABLE AND ANIMAL LIFE

What is life? Mineral life is to hold the mineral matter together. Vegetable

life is to hold the-- vegetable matter together and increases in volume.

Animal life is to hold the animal matter or flesh together increase the volume

and give motion to muscles. The base of life is the North and South pole

magnets. The magnets are indestructible.

Lets not hey. I think you have done enough already. That website is an embarrassment to humanity. If aliens ever do land, should they see that junk, it sure will be like Columbus and the Indians.

It was wild. Jgirl did a strip tease.

Damn.

I always end up at the wrong party.

Have you ever had a decent look at the architecture, and mathematic precision used in the originally older and far more magnificent pantheon?

If it does not have to work that way, honestly, why consider it? I seriously have never "got that bit".

Some of the detail in these Brien Foerster clips is highly revealing.

Here is a close up of the blocks at Sacsayhuaman

zoser12-1_zpsee9b6e67.jpg

Two things: More evidence of melting fusing or melting on the diagonal join. Why these blocks have this and the others don't is not clear.

Also looking at the top of the bottom block what are those imprints? This is very common at Sacsayhuaman and looks to me like something made an imprint when the stone was in it's clay like state. Handling marks or something similar.

Very curious.

Edited by zoser