Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

How would you expect them to look?

See three above. You have been shown how they form 2 sets of legible glyphs in a way which far less coincidental than the entirely superficial resemblance to vehicles. And again, That they line up to form what is interpreted as such is an artifact of the linear nature of hieroglyphics, and in in fact virtually all script in general . Over, under, side by side in regular, predetermined rows. 2 overlaying scripts using regularly sized and centered pictograms then are almost guaranteed to form some regular, none random looking shapes. The fact that the further to the right you go, the random nonsensical overlays you see has been consistently ignored by you.

I'd expect them to look as they do, which they do, because they were carved to look that way. You can't even comprehend how it would be different if some plaster was still left, than it would be if none was left. That's pretty bad. On top of that there's no reason to believe they were ever plastered over or carved over, except that some people guess it possibly happened. So far I've seen no reason to believe it did though.

well the first thought that leaps to mind is that "those" humans did indeed do it, the second one beinf "a different group of humans did it". The later gets me labelled as much a fringie as you and your aliens because it's "lost civilisation theory" etc.

Why did aliens do it? Stuffe if ny of us could know.

Why did humans do it? The usual human reasons, defence, because they could, penis waving, those sort of things.

Most of the time from what I've been led to believe they did it to honor and sometimes worship beings who if they existed were/are almost certainly xts. So, you think the most likely thing if the humans who used the places couldn't create them is that they went and found other humans who could. :lol: Maybe. The likelyhood of that would be below the likelyhood of xt influence imo, of course especially in cases where the people tell us gods and/or xts have been around.

Bolded is the kicker..... not to your knowledge.

If you think yours is different then try saying what you think you know better. If/When you can't it will show that you're in the same position he is.

nopeda, on 03 January 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

There is question about what the glyphs are. Just because you have faith in a possibility doesn't mean there aren't others, or even that your favorite one is correct. Were you unaware of that?

Mine is no "possibility" or mere interpretation, as you have been shown several times.

It is a translation. Those are words, not pictures. You've been shown the glyphs and what they mean - several of them individually and in other contexts.

They look like they were carved to appear as they do and nothing anyone has done so far has been able to change that. So so far I'll go with what they do look like instead of trying to put faith in something they do NOT look like, like you apparently have done. They DO NOT appear to have been carved over, and DO NOT appear to have been plastered over, in any pics I've seen so far.

Unlikely, unless you think they were flying around in the sky as recently as 1000 AD, approximately when that book was written.

Harte

Unlikely-meaning I dont know but I BELIEVE that isnt true. Because it cant be true.

To respond on your previous post as well.

So what if is about architecture? Architecture is in us. You seems like a person who like history. History is connected with architecture. When you think on Egyptians on what do you think first? On their architecture. Their Pyramids. When think on Paris what do you think? Effiel tower,Sacre Coeur, Notre Dam, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre and so on.

Architecture is 3D art. It is designed by us. Its our living space. And from art, design, idea we can conclude a lot.

Also to draw parallel. Im quite sure you know about Vitruvius and his De Architectura. It isnt book just about Architecture no matter how one want to describe it.

It also said about steam engienes. So we can conclude that our ancestors connected Architecture and Engineering more then we.

You and nopeda both enjoy the fallacious straw man argument i see.

Harte

I'd expect them to look as they do, which they do, because they were carved to look that way. You can't even comprehend how it would be different if some plaster was still left, than it would be if none was left. That's pretty bad. On top of that there's no reason to believe they were ever plastered over or carved over, except that some people guess it possibly happened. So far I've seen no reason to believe it did though.

You said, "Let's not forget that it doesn't LOOK LIKE they were plastered over." I repeat, How would you expect them to look?

I'd like to know how I "can't comprehend" when I just brought it up. Given the amount of space we've got to work with, they could look like almost anything.

I've just given you several very good logical reasons to believe just that, all of which you've ignored in favor of an oblique attack. There is no guesswork involved. As you say, either they look like two overlapping sets of legible hieroglyphs or they don't, and since they do...

Unlikely-meaning I dont know but I BELIEVE that isnt true. Because it cant be true.

To respond on your previous post as well.

So what if is about architecture? Architecture is in us. You seems like a person who like history. History is connected with architecture. When you think on Egyptians on what do you think first? On their architecture. Their Pyramids. When think on Paris what do you think? Effiel tower,Sacre Coeur, Notre Dam, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre and so on.

Architecture is 3D art. It is designed by us. Its our living space. And from art, design, idea we can conclude a lot.

So, you're so interested in it, did you spend the 125 bucks for the book yet? Remember, this was the reason I gave when you stated "Btw nice try for providing that UM link because there are none answer on it. You could wrote in Vimana thread about Little redhood and wolf. That doesnt mean you find answer."

Harte

Of course there is a big chance that any vitrified rocks..were quarried that way...and not vitrified after a structure was built

No. This can be seen in the caves; the vitrification is only apparent when cutting has taken place such as ledges etc. The same can be seen with the open rock outcrops.

zoser41-1_zps82613840.jpg

Harte,

You want to say that Hakatha is invention?

Or Samarangana Sutradhara?

I know they exist. They are real. Weather is written what I posted in them I dont know. I didnt read them because I couldnt find it. If I did I would read them.

Personally my incomings doesnt allowing buying more books then I actually buying. Right now on my waiting reading list I have 26 books.

So I asked question here. But not just here. Everywhere where I ask people dont know.

Allow me to post quote from wiki:

http://en.wikipedia....gana_Sutradhara

Verses 95-100 mentions bird-shaped aerial cars (Vimanas), and verses 101-107 mention a sort of robots acting as guards.

Robots and flying cars.

Who can say this is boring. :rolleyes:

Edited by the L

So, you're so interested in it, did you spend the 125 bucks for the book yet?

It is a lot more where I from. And price isnt same because diffrent incomes in diffrent states.

Anyway, in the end I will buy it. I would add it on my list. But I wanted to see does anyone knows more about it,

One Indian talked about Robots and flying cars in 10 century seems a good reason for buying it.

But doesnt mean we cant discuss it.

Redhood part was about UM link where UM sceptics said nothing about it which could mean that its invention.

Edited by the L

why was the vitrification done in a sporadic manner?

eta...

i didn't pay attention to the rest of what you were saying, so, basically, your'e saying...

that the whole surface is vitrified and that we need to rotate it in order to get a glimpse of the 'invisible' vitrifications?

The vitrification is only a thin glass like layer. Often only visible when light shines in certain angles and the reflection is like a prism effect (hence the rainbow effect). What you are looking at in this photo (post 4154) is where some extra moulding was done on that one block only. Probably accidently while it was in it's clay like condition.

On the larger megalithic relics the finish tends to be smoother and so the vitrification has a marble effect.

It appears to me that you guys have not researched this very well.

Check out the video clip in this link:

http://blog.world-my...stiges-of-peru/

Edited by zoser

that's what i call laser precision :yes:

Not really. Looks to me as if the block you are referring to had been moulded for some reason. If they had wanted high precision they would have done this:

Zoser73_zps64235353.jpg

Edited by zoser

Not really. Looks to me as if the block you are referring to had been moulded for some reason. If they had wanted high precision they would have done this:

Zoser73_zps64235353.jpg

966512-polished-granite-cube-part-in-natural-sunlight.jpg

Can you see the difference between what you call 'laser precision' and what actually is laser precision?

• Like 1

Most of the time from what I've been led to believe they did it to honor and sometimes worship beings who if they existed were/are almost certainly xts. So, you think the most likely thing if the humans who used the places couldn't create them is that they went and found other humans who could. :lol: Maybe. The likelyhood of that would be below the likelyhood of xt influence imo, of course especially in cases where the people tell us gods and/or xts have been around.

that's a very selective interpretation of what I said.

In fact, what I said was "it wasn't the culture we ascribe the buildings to who did the building", implying (an implicition you missed, either intentionally or otherwise) that the current culture is a squatter in someone else's buildings.

Can you see the difference between what you call 'laser precision' and what actually is laser precision?

I can't see the relevance of your argument. It's like trying to argue how many angels can dance on the end of a pin. It's a totally irrelevant and meaningless comparison.

If you are going to pick faults make it relevant.

One is stone age and one is not.

The discussion here is about stone age relics isn't it?

But if you want a p****** contest then you can have one.

zoser42_zps9c56223c.jpg

That's interior precision. Much more difficult to achieve than exterior.

Plus these have been weathered by time, and subject to catastrophe's and vandalism and God knows what else.

Nothing can compare with ancient precision architecture. That's the whole point of the AA hyopthesis. If the relics were not that brilliant people wouldn't look upon them in awe and conjecture how it was all done.

Think about it.

Edited by zoser

I can't see the relevance of your argument. It's like trying to argue how many angels can dance on the end of a pin. It's a totally irrelevant and meaningless comparison.

If you are going to pick faults for God sake make it relevant.

zoser42_zps9c56223c.jpg

So what happened to the flawless alien 'machining' of these blocks? Have you abandoned that idea in favor of a more human explanation? Please don't trip while you are backpedaling.

• Like 3

Actually, there ARE plants that dissolve stone. You should click the links to the papers I posted.

Lichen dissolves granite. It has no roots with which it can penetrate into cracks in rock.

It uses chemicals to dissolve the rock.

But the same chemicals are present in larger quantities in real plants/herbs.

But even if it IS the Caladium, as I think it could be, then still we need to find out how the Incas or their predecessors concocted the brewage.

What chemicals dissolve granite and we can find it in plants?

Do you think that bird would know which fungus have those traits and how bird rub it?

I once read that Spainyards(?) were riding in field and that some plant melted their spur and "thing where you put your leg when riding."

Dont know right word on English.

Maybe thats same plant.

Do you think that bird would know which fungus have those traits and how bird rub it?

I once read that Spainyards(?) were riding in field and that some plant melted their spur and "thing where you put your leg when riding."

Maybe thats same plant.

Its called a stirrup, where you put your foot. Now thats interesting, do you remember where you read that? What type of book etc?

Its called a stirrup, where you put your foot. Now thats interesting, do you remember where you read that? What type of book etc?

It's the same second hand quote from Percy Fawcett relayed third hand by way of Brian Fawcett that abramalin cited earlier.

It's the same second hand quote from Percy Fawcett relayed third hand by way of Brian Fawcett that abramalin cited earlier.

Second hand quote. So?

I dont remember where I read it. Possibly what Onionmancer mentioned. I doubt there are two accounts about same thing.

Maybe thats same plant.

The bird used a herb, not a fungus. It used a herb with fleshy/spongy red leaves. The herb was a foot high.

And it wasn't a Spaniard riding through a field, but some local walking through a field, with his spurs still on. His spurs were almost gone after his walk through that field with red plants.

It was a story told to Fawcett, a story of someone of another team taking a shortcut walking back to his pals, and that was near the Perené River,

Edited by Abramelin

Maybe thats same plant.

Read what I posted, please.

If you are going to pick faults make it relevant.

zoser42_zps9c56223c.jpg

Plus these have been weathered by time, and subject to catastrophe's and vandalism and God knows what else.

Nothing can compare with ancient precision architecture. That's the whole point of the AA hyopthesis. If the relics were not that brilliant people wouldn't look upon them in awe and conjecture how it was all done.

Think about it.

Again, the shine, or 'vitrification' is not there.