Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Oh, and about that hacking: I did hack the Yahoo account of an ex of mine. I knew she was lying through her teeth, and I was furious about it.

So I tried to login to her account, and used every word she often used, I also used birthdates, expressions, anything. Then a light bulb switched on in my head, and I tried the family name of her mother, and bingo: I was in.

Well, maybe I just make lucky guesses.

But I think being 'smart' or 'fast' is not the answer, but being tenacious is. I am willing to check hundreds of links where others give up after a dozen.

OK, back to the "Aliens did it because we don't have a clue".

Edited by Abramelin

Well I googled this exact phrase. I got plenty of 'red' and lots of 'fleshy', but nothing on begonias.

No "Ruby Begonia?"

Harte

Well I googled this exact phrase. I got plenty of 'red' and lots of 'fleshy', but nothing on begonias.

I know, now my wife is making me sleep on the couch...thanks Abe... <_<

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's because you don't know how to Google.

I know, now my wife is making me sleep on the couch...thanks Abe... <_<

:lol:

What can I say now?

There is not one woman that ordered me to sleep where I didn't want to sleep.

What can I say now?

You must of never been married then " A " ?

• Like 1

That's because you don't know how to Google.

Hrrmzzz, maybe he does after all........... :w00t:

Funny, I thought that's what we were doing.

;)

For bit of this going on too.............

stock-photo-13319833-talking-to-the-wall.jpg

You must of never been married then " A " ?

I have lived together long enough to know.. No need for documents or priests to make it official.

I have lived together long enough to know.. No need for documents or priests to make it official.

I heard that Abramelin !

So no one's taken a soft fluffy roll of tissue and a wire hanger to this thread yet?

Ah well, I guess it could be worse. It could be going nowhere......... :whistle:

:P

So no one's taken a soft fluffy roll of tissue and a wire hanger to this thread yet?

Ah well, I guess it could be worse. It could be going nowhere......... :whistle:

:P

Gidday Mate!!!

All the best for the new year. :D Hope you had an awesome break.

However, I must frown upon your comment, the discussion is very serious in here.

av-62333.png

However I agree with you in that this thread

Needs-More-Shatner.jpeg

What can I say now?

Abe..

Depends on the order. Some I have received I have very willingly carried out............ :ph34r:

• Haha 1

Gidday Mate!!!

All the best for the new year. :D Hope you had an awesome break.

However, I must frown upon your comment, the discussion is very serious in here.

av-62333.png

However I agree with you in that this thread

Needs-More-Shatner.jpeg

Thanks psyche, and a Happy New Year to you too!

The surgery didn't go so well, however. They amputated everything except my sense of humor (oh, and my body's still in one piece as well, whew!).

I'm sorry if my joke was out of line. It just seemed to me that the thread had gotten stuck in a loop a long while back.

Protuberances.

This is why I think they were not for rope handles:

2012-07-11-olltanytambo-267.jpg

They do not protrude enough are are not squared off. Some taper or cone shape (thinner at the block getting thicker away from it) would have suggested that they were for rope use. More pictures show that they were for some deliberate purpose but like everything else it remains unknown.

2012-07-11-olltanytambo-260.jpg

778px-Ollantaytambo_Monolithen.jpg

13c21c3d6672e9b253206f8b4a50_grande.jpg

IMGP6290.jpg

ollantaytambo.jpg

Also very interesting to see on one of the Coricancha walls below. Foerster hears on this clip that they may have acted as some solar marker, Unfortunately the Spanish built a church directly behind so the wall now gets no sunlight.

zoser29_zps0f493094.jpg

Who knows what they are. One thing is for certain that they made the construction of these blocks significantly more difficult with or without high technology. Just try and think how it could have been done.

Incredible.

Ancient Cusco: Enigmatic Solar Markers?

Like I promised:

I said those protuberances could be used to attach ropes or for levers.

Now take a look at this site:

Vince Lee's Uphill Battle

http://www.pbs.org/w...ster/vince.html

http://www.pbs.org/w...ter/vince2.html

It's a system by which stones weighing many tons (here: Easter Island) could be moved uphill. This was done with a team of 12 men. Make that a team of thousands of men, like Garcilisao de la Vega said, and it is even more possible.

When you substitute the upper rollers attached to the lying statue for the protuberance found on the Peruvian stones, you'll get what I was after.

leefigure4_large.gif

Notice the levers?

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

Like I promised:

It's a system by which stones weighing many tons (here: Easter Island) could be moved uphill. This was done with a team of 12 men. Make that a team of thousands of men, like Garcilisao de la Vega said, and it is even more possible.

When you substitute the upper rollers attached to the lying statue for the protuberance found on the Peruvian stones, you'll get what I was after.

leefigure4_large.gif

Notice the levers?

And you'll notice too they all give just several inches clearance, just enough to get a lever underneath from any angle, and again all at the bottom and sides.

Like I promised:

Notice the levers?

What's that got to do with the Peruvian artefacts?

Forget the anecdotes and look at the pictures. Tell me how on earth anyone would get ropes on them?

Talk about aliens. Lost's of them in this forum judging by some of the posts.

:blush:

Evidence Evidence Evidence.

Not anecdotes.

Oh and the block they moved was 6 tonnes not 100 tonnes.

Was that post some kind of joke Abe? You can't be serious.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

What's that got to do with the Peruvian artefacts?

Forget the anecdotes and look at the pictures. Tell me how on earth anyone would get ropes on them?

Talk about aliens. Lost's of them in this forum judging by some of the posts.

:blush:

Evidence Evidence Evidence.

Not anecdotes.

Oh and by the way the block they moved was a trifling 6 tonnes. Now what about 100 tonnes?

Is that some kind of joke Abe?

And you'll notice too they all give just several inches clearance, just enough to get a lever underneath from any angle, and again all at the bottom and sides.

No wonder just about every archaeological claim is being fiercely contested these days.

Total bananas. Six paltry tonnes and they claim to have answers.

They couldn't answer a letter from Grandmother.

Pretty simple. More people.

Sure

Try reading a bit more:

However feasible the scheme described here may be, we have no direct evidence that the Rapanui or anyone else in ancient times used it. Nevertheless, it is clear that the hundreds of people needed to drag the largest moai on Easter Island could not possibly have pulled them all the way up onto any of the numerous seacoast ahu there. They must have used some other, much more efficient transport method.

Ah well back to square one I guess.

At least they are honest I suppose.

Now where did Hancock suggest those aliens came from?

Edited by zoser

;)

For bit of this going on too.............

stock-photo-13319833-talking-to-the-wall.jpg

My ex doesn't need a megaphone: I once told her she should sell fish on a market place.

Her voice is able to penetrate 3 feet of concrete, and make it crumble.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2