Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

What's that got to do with the Peruvian artefacts?

Forget the anecdotes and look at the pictures. Tell me how on earth anyone would get ropes on them?

Talk about aliens. Lost's of them in this forum judging by some of the posts.

:blush:

Evidence Evidence Evidence.

Not anecdotes.

Oh and the block they moved was 6 tonnes not 100 tonnes.

Was that post some kind of joke Abe? You can't be serious.

You are blind or what?

You must have read that I mentioned LEVERS??

And yes, the Easter Island team consisted of only 12 men.

That's why I said: Garcilaso de la Vega mentioned THOUSANDS of men.

Zoser, you have a very special way of reading posts that contradict you fantasy that aliens or some 'advanced civilization' created those structures.

What's that got to do with the Peruvian artefacts?

Forget the anecdotes and look at the pictures. Tell me how on earth anyone would get ropes on them?

Talk about aliens. Lost's of them in this forum judging by some of the posts.

:blush:

Not anecdotes.

Oh and the block they moved was 6 tonnes not 100 tonnes.

You sound like a debunker there! :tu:

You are blind or what?

Zoser, you have a very special way of reading posts that contradict you fantasy that aliens or some 'advanced civilization' created those structures.

Not a very convincing experiment was it Abe? I'm amazed you posted it.

What it suggests to me is how frustrated some investigators actually are that they are prepared to break their backs in an attempt to emulate the ancients in a most minimal manner and then admit that this could not have been how it was actually done.

Does it remind anyone of this ?

0.jpg

You sound like a debunker there! :tu:

I'm just surprised that these things get posted to be quite honest.

Abe's a great guy and I'm popping over to Holland later this year to have a drink with him. I'll talk some sense into him while I'm there. See if we can sort out his ex at the same time.

Edited by zoser

Zoser, we have shown/posted proof things can be done, be it moving blocks of stone weighing many tons (think Wally Wallington, for instance), be it chemically altering stone, or even molding stone (Davidovits,or the Peruvian friar/priest), but you failed to show us anything that proves an ancient and advanced civilization or even aliens did it instead.

Not a very convincing experiment was it Abe? I'm amazed you posted it.

What it suggests to me is how frustrated some investigators actually are that they are prepared to break their backs in an attempt to emulate the ancients in a most minimal manner and then admit that this could not have been how it was actually done.

But they did it, anyway. When did you even TRY?

And it was done with the muscle power of only 12 men

Not the thousands Garcilaso de la Vega talks about.

I'm just surprised that these things get posted to be quite honest.

Abe's a great guy and I'm popping over to Holland later this year to have a drink with him. I'll talk some sense into him while I'm there. See if we can sort out his ex at the same time.

You can do with my ex what you want.

There's a slight problem: she is... (abbreviation for a notorious disease).

-

You will not be able to talk YOUR sense into ME.

I will show you where I come from.

And that's chemistry, history and a LOT of books and study.

And not just the fringe books (I have them too),

zoser, we have threads claiming contact with aliens in the present time. Don't you think delving into those might be a little more intriguing and relevant than trying to convince people of something from thousands of years ago?

Zoser, we have shown/posted proof things can be done, be it moving blocks of stone weighing many tons (think Wally Wallington, for instance), be it chemically altering stone, or even molding stone (Davidovits,or the Peruvian friar/priest), but you failed to show us anything that proves an ancient and advanced civilization or even aliens did it instead.

Did Mr Wallington use blocks shaped like these? Were they as heavy? I've seen Wally's video so I know the answer btw:

They obviously must have used some exotic technology that we in the course of history have forgotten.

The answer is they used sound.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread387614/pg1

No one has ever tried or experimented with it other than Ed Leedskalnin so we only have a description of the principle not the specifics.

Your posts do reveal that man hauling was definitely not the answer.

Here is a more detailed description of the principle:

This is how the stones were moved. This was how Ed L did it but the secret died with him.

Where the technology came from is unknown; probably the same place as the heat source to melt the blocks.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid08.htm

You can do with my ex what you want.

There's a slight problem: she is... (abbreviation for a notorious disease).

-

You will not be able to talk YOUR sense into ME.

I will show you where I come from.

And that's chemistry, history and a LOT of books and study.

And not just the fringe books (I have them too),

So are you refusing to have a drink with me? What about this Dutch beer I've been waiting to sample?

zoser, we have threads claiming contact with aliens in the present time. Don't you think delving into those might be a little more intriguing and relevant than trying to convince people of something from thousands of years ago?

You haven't forgotten this url=http://www.unexplain...howtopic=228276 already, have you?

Edited by Lord Vetinari
  • Like 1

duplification, Please disregard

Edited by Lord Vetinari

You are blind or what?

And I wouldn't be surprised if the men who told Vega this were exaggerating just a bit, given some of the details.

When will people stop using the word 'theory' and start with fact'? We have enough information, most of it is common sense stuff, and hundreds of professionals in various fields of study have agreed to the fact that; we had visitors on earth, along time ago, and they left alot of stuff that we have found. What's the problem with all this?

When will people stop using the word 'theory' and start with fact'? We have enough information, most of it is common sense stuff, and hundreds of professionals in various fields of study have agreed to the fact that; we had visitors on earth, along time ago, and they left alot of stuff that we have found. What's the problem with all this?

Facts? You dont want to go toe to toe with me on facts do you? Come on then...round one!

There are no facts of ET visiting. Any 'professional' claiming this are...1: deluded. 2: Not professional anythings!

Show me some facts and I will kiss your rse!

What stuff have they left that we have found? And how come I dont know about it as Ive researched this long and hard...

and "hundreds of professionals in various fields of study"

name me just half a dozen pls? then I will know what you're all about and where you get your facts!

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Sarcasm becomes you. You are obvioulsy more educated than all of us here, we should just look to you for the answer to all these debates and call it a night.

Sarcasm becomes you. You are obvioulsy more educated than all of us here, we should just look to you for the answer to all these debates and call it a night.

you made the claim. so back it up... state your case and lets discuss it! Come on, I only pop into a thread when Im very interested! And I love the debate! So...what you got?

And I tend to be more facetious than sarcastic... given chance that is.

• Like 1

Thanks psyche, and a Happy New Year to you too!

The surgery didn't go so well, however. They amputated everything except my sense of humor (oh, and my body's still in one piece as well, whew!).

I'm sorry if my joke was out of line. It just seemed to me that the thread had gotten stuck in a loop a long while back.

Gidday Mate

Sorry, my humour did not cross well, the beanies kinda deflate the serious look :D All intended as jokes mate :D I am suffering as Bade is from long hours. Hit the ground running this year!

Cheers.

A fact is immutable, yes?

It is a fact that the sun is "up" in the sky where I am, it's hot, there's a slight breeze etc etc all facts, yes?

So, fact me Carl. What immutable evidence do you have for aliens?

• Like 1

Not anecdotes.

Is this some kind of a joke? Heck I thought my sense of humour was bad ATM.

My ex doesn't need a megaphone: I once told her she should sell fish on a market place.

Her voice is able to penetrate 3 feet of concrete, and make it crumble.

Bet she still could not get through to Zoser though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Bet she still could not get through to Zoser though.

love it! hahahaha... :clap::w00t::clap::w00t::clap:

• Like 1