Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Sure

Try reading a bit more:

Try reading!

lift.jpeg

Edited by psyche101

Sarcasm becomes you. You are obvioulsy more educated than all of us here, we should just look to you for the answer to all these debates and call it a night.

And you feel you have the answers? And your attitude is better?

Hell, you do not even know the difference between Theory and Hypothesis from what I can see! Fact is quite a leap from your suggestion.

I just wonder what the people of our time in a few hundred years will think of our ancient Aliens

If xts have been here, I wonder if they predicted that the majority of people would be disbelieving they ever had been by a certain point in time. That they built or helped build things using huge shones that last thousands of years is evidence they did predict it, if they exist. And for all we know in a few hundred years they'll be working directly with humans again. If they work with us in stages, we don't know when the current stage will be completed and the next one is to begin.

details of the AA theory.... and a lot of nopeda's and zosers views, were recently run by some of my mates down the local boozer...

heres what they had to say

[media=]

[/media] Edited by seeder

nopeda, on 06 January 2013 - 05:26 PM, said:

My original question is: IF the people who used the monoliths ORIGINALLY! were not technologically capable of creating them, how else do you think they could have been built?

My original answer still stands then: "the original people were technologically capable of creating them".

:lol: Let's try your reply and see how it looks:

IF the people who used the monoliths ORIGINALLY! were not technologically capable of creating them...

...the original people were technologically capable of creating them.

:lol: It's hilarious just to present the idea. Amusing as it is it's also quite pitiful though, and it shows that in all the hours you've spent "thinking" about this topic you STILL can't think :no: realistically about the possibility that ancient humans could not have created some of the huge monoliths that exist.

our very own Orion Project, still the best possible avenue for space travel, and in fact was selected for the NG special, Evacuate Earth.

That is Interstellar Space Travel.

. . .

I do not find your level of "understanding" hilarious at all, I pity you very much.

. . .

Given your basic misunderstanding, which you tried to use as an insult, but badly, can you explain what beings travelling through space have to do with the history of the Universe? Nothing as far as I can tell, the big bang would have happened no matter if we existed, traveled space, or not. And it would still be expanding right now even if nobody ever left a planet.

"Interstellar Space Travel" from humans on this planet :huh: ?

:lol: Hilarious!

I do find your level of understanding hilarious, but can't afford to pity you because there's probably no hope of you getting any better. How could you?

Changes in planetary or/and stellar orbits aren't the only things that change the universe imo, since I consider some changes made by organizms on planets to be changes to the universe.

Edited by nopeda

Are you still going to pretend there's nothing overlapping the ankh to right of your "vehicles"?

It looks like the ankh may have been carved over but not like the vehicles were in any pics I've seen so far. IF you finally do present some it's still not my fault that you STILL HAVE NOT :no: DONE IT YET!!!

So :huh: what is it that you're waiting for?

Edited by nopeda

nopeda, on 06 January 2013 - 05:16 PM, said:

:lol: You people are HILARIOUS! I doubt either of us are saying we know xts have been to this star system...at least I know I'm not saying that. But I certainly do consider the possibility and feel that it would be idiotic not to. You in contrast insist :lol: that it's idiotic to consider that they have. Tell us then :mellow: is it impossible for any beings in the universe to travel from any star system to another? Or is it possible that they do in some places but impossible for them to do it here for some reason(s)? Either way, explain why you want people to believe it's impossible for them to do it here. And don't give us some lameass fallacious straw man "reason" either. Give us at least one good solid reason why it's impossible for any xts to travel to this star system, then we'll let the rest of the world know and we can settle this stupid shiit once and for all. Go:

You're asking me to verify the lies you fabricated about what I've stated?

I'm asking you to explain why anyone should put their faith in the possibility that it's impossible for beings from other star systems to travel to this one. If you can't do that, then you're not in any position to be critical of considering the possibility that they have, or even that they still do. Were you unaware of that?

Is anyone really insisting that it's idiotic to think that XTs might have been to this star system? People are saying that as far as they're concerned, they don't think that there's proof that they have, but that's not necessarily the same thing, is it?

Some people might like to insult others for considering the possibility that xts have had influence on Earth, while at the same time not wanting to appear so shallow as to have faith that none have ever been here. That's pretty lowlife imo, but I don't doubt it goes on.

I agree with you. The speculation being offered on this thread goes far beyond that needed in the AA hypothesis. Yet the skeptics don't realise it.

Never mind; it's all good fun.

Some of it is pretty amusing, though more in a pitiful than really good way from my pov. There may never have been an xt on this planet and none may have ever had any infuence. Since we don't know for sure then that's still a possibility. But to put faith in the possibility that none have, and deny there's any evidence when the evidence is what we discuss here, and the other absurd things they do trying to cling to their faith, is really pitiful from my pov. For decades I felt confident no xts were coming around now because I was confident humans would be able to detect them if they were. When I finally realised that they'd probably be able to absorb, emit and reflect electromagnetic radiation pretty much as they wanted to though it became clear to me that they very well could be often present in our skies and pretty much only being detected when they deliberately display themselves.

Edited by nopeda

:lol: Let's try your reply and see how it looks:

IF the people who used the monoliths ORIGINALLY! were not technologically capable of creating them...

...the original people were technologically capable of creating them.

:lol: It's hilarious just to present the idea. Amusing as it is it's also quite pitiful though, and it shows that in all the hours you've spent "thinking" about this topic you STILL can't think :no: realistically about the possibility that ancient humans could not have created some of the huge monoliths that exist.

It's hilarious that I'm of the opinion that the peple who built the artefacts and edifaces in question were capable of building the edifaces and artefacts in question?

I find it sad you think the ancients were idiots.

however, here's something from history to mull over - th Romans loved silk, but wre unable to reproduce it themselves so had to trade with the indians and chinese who could. More recently, coffee was rareer then hen's teeth and something strictly controlled by the people who had it, despite it being something sough after by everyone.

maybe in the days of the misty past, the same thing happened with arhitecture. Someone develed an amzong technique, and sold their skills to the highest biders in exchange for whatever they needed.

• Like 2

Carl203, on 08 January 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

Sarcasm becomes you. You are obvioulsy more educated than all of us here, we should just look to you for the answer to all these debates and call it a night.

And you feel you have the answers? And your attitude is better?

You seem like the biggest bullsh*tter in the bunch from my pov. Maybe someone else noticed it too.

"Interstellar Space Travel" from humans on this planet :huh: ?

:lol: Hilarious!

No, not hilarious, sad that you are ignorant of all aspects of real space travel, but quite conversant with bad Sci Fi.

We have two probes entering Interstellar space at this moment. And yes, the Orion Project is designed for large scale interplanetary travel, it was quashed by the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty. Good God Man, you know nothing of the world around you do you? I guess that is to be expected from someone who lives with his head in the clouds and thinks movies are fact.

I do find your level of understanding hilarious, but can't afford to pity you because there's probably no hope of you getting any better. How could you?

I understand your comment, lets face it, you are not on the same playing field. Your are an embarrassment to yourself, and a prime example of the worst that this subject has to offer. You are a troll, everyone knows it, and the worst kind. That is why you keep bothering me when you know I do not like you or your manner at all. You are a forum joke in case you had not noticed.

Changes in planetary or/and stellar orbits aren't the only things that change the universe imo, since I consider some changes made by organizms on planets to be changes to the universe.

It does not affect the history of the Universe. History has happened, you are the one trying to imagine a whole new one.

You seem like the biggest bullsh*tter in the bunch from my pov. Maybe someone else noticed it too.

The poster was having a go at someone else. Is even basic reading a struggle for you? It would explain an awful lot.

Well of course I do to you, given that physics and knowledge is something you avoid like the plague, how could you possibly understand what I say at any point? The only amusing part is that you do not realise how far you are behind most of the world, and try to promote your ignorance as higher learning. You are a joke, a living one. Have a look around you. I find you just a horrible person, and am ashamed we are the same species. You are so far behind that you have lost sight of the rest of us, and now it's been so long you have convinced yourself that you are in front.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Some people might like to insult others for considering the possibility that xts have had influence on Earth, while at the same time not wanting to appear so shallow as to have faith that none have ever been here. That's pretty lowlife imo, but I don't doubt it goes on.

I think you will find much of what has been presented to you is not insult, your deliberate ignorance just kicks into self defence.

Here is a more detailed description of the principle:

This is how the stones were moved. This was how Ed L did it but the secret died with him.

Where the technology came from is unknown; probably the same place as the heat source to melt the blocks.

http://www.bibliotec...worldgrid08.htm

You don't know if that's how he did it, and you nor anyone else has demonstrated that sound could be used that way.

I know the story, even before many here on UM were born.

Edited by Abramelin

Did Mr Wallington use blocks shaped like these? Were they as heavy? I've seen Wally's video so I know the answer btw:

[media=]

[/media]

They obviously must have used some exotic technology that we in the course of history have forgotten.

The answer is they used sound.

http://www.abovetops...hread387614/pg1

No one has ever tried or experimented with it other than Ed Leedskalnin so we only have a description of the principle not the specifics.

Your posts do reveal that man hauling was definitely not the answer.

Wally Wallington demonstrated he could move objects weighing many tons SINGLE HANDEDLY.

Now try to imagine instead what thousands of people in a lot more time could accomplish using a similar technique.

Edited by Abramelin

So are you refusing to have a drink with me? What about this Dutch beer I've been waiting to sample?

That's not what I said.

And most Belgian and German beers taste better than most Dutch ones (not all, of course). Our most famous beer is Heineken, and that one I only drink when it is offered to me and out of politeness, not because I like it.

• Like 1

Thunder_Stone.jpg

The statue's pedestal is the enormous Thunder Stone, claimed to be the largest stone ever moved by man (1,250 t). In its original state the stone weighed about 1500 tonnes. It was carved during transportation to its current site.

http://en.wikipedia....n#Thunder_Stone

No aliens, no advanced techniques, no magic.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

Thunder_Stone.jpg

The statue's pedestal is the enormous Thunder Stone, claimed to be the largest stone ever moved by man (1,250 t). In its original state the stone weighed about 1500 tonnes. It was carved during transportation to its current site.

http://en.wikipedia....n#Thunder_Stone

No aliens, no advanced techniques, no magic.

For the pedestal, an enormous boulder known as the Thunder Stone (Russian: Камень-Гром) was found at Lakhta, 6 km (3.7 mi) inland from the Gulf of Finland in 1768. The Thunder Stone gained its name from a local legend that thunder split a piece off the stone. Falconet wanted to work on shaping the stone in its original location, but Catherine ordered it be moved before being cut. As it was embedded to half its depth in the ground and the area was marshy terrain, the Russians had to develop new methods to dig up and transport the colossal stone. Marinos Carburis (Μαρίνος Χαρμπούρης), a Greek from the Island of Kefallonia and serving as lieutenant-colonel in the Russian Army, offered to undertake the project. Carburis had studied engineering in Vienna and is considered to be the first Greek to hold a diploma in engineering.

Carburis directed workmen to wait for winter, when the ground was frozen, and then had them drag the large stone over the frozen ground to the sea for shipment and transport to the city. He developed a metallic sledge that slid over bronze spheres about 13.5 cm (6 inches) in diameter, over a track. The process worked in a way similar to the later invention of ball bearings. Making the feat even more impressive was that the labour was done entirely by humans; no animals or machines were used in bringing the stone from the original site to the Senate Square. After Carburis devised the method, it took 400 men nine months to move the stone, during which time master stonecutters continuously shaped the enormous granite monolith. Catherine periodically visited the effort to oversee their progress. The larger capstans was turned by 32 men, this just barely moving the rock. A further complication was the availability of only 100 m of track, which had to be constantly disassembled and relaid. Nevertheless, the workers made over 150 m of progress a day while on level ground.

(...)

The Thunder Stone is sometimes claimed to be the "largest stone ever moved by man". This stone was large and heavy; it was effectively moved 6 km (3.7 mi) overland to the Gulf of Finland by manpower alone; no animals or machines were used. Transported by barge up the Neva River, it reached St. Petersburg. The entire effort is considered an historic engineering feat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Horseman

• Like 1

Do you have any video`s of that Stone being moved ?

Sure. But videos from 1768.are of a bad quality, so I hope you'll believe the drawing.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

Sure. But videos from 1768.are of a bad quality, so I hope you'll believe the drawing.

I think theres some 1.5 mm hand chiseled Bed rock film around some where ? I`ll try to find it as soon as I can find the Keys to the Delorean !

• Like 1

Like I promised:

I said those protuberances could be used to attach ropes or for levers.

[...]

Or, "protuberances" may carry a message, like quipu.